Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Propositions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Derya Ayik

[C][M] Propositions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Derya could have control tonight.

The tension in his body visibly faded. It was obvious he'd been worried about it. It had been over two months since he'd last had sex with someone like this. He'd been worried that Derrick would push him too far.

He could set the pace tonight.

His hands planted on the man's chest when he was pulled up into his lap.

His lips curled upwards a little into a crooked smile as he rocked his hips against the man's, rubbing up against him and teasing him but not thrust down onto him.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Derrick should have known that this was going to be a bad idea, the boy began to ground against him and he knew he was going to be teased for a while.

"I only have so much control Derya, best not to test it."

He muttered, if he got too frustrate he would flip them over and take the boy on his own terms.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Derya hunched over as he continued to rock his hips against the man's.

His tongue traced over Derrick's lower lip slowly before biting into his lip hard, splitting the man's lip under the force of his teeth.

A purr rumbled in his chest as he bowed his head to bite into the man's neck.

He knew the man's warning was fair, though. He'd lose his position if he teased the man too much.

Derya pushed down onto the man slowly, groaning as his entrance stretched around him.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 pm

He groaned softly as his lip was split, the taste of his own blood spilling over his tongue.

Derrick tipped his head back slightly, allowing the boy access to his neck, a soft growl rumbling in his chest as Derya's teeth bore into his skin.

He moaned lowly, his hands grasping onto the boy's hips softly as he sunk down on top of him, it had been too long since he felt a man around him like this.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Derya lapped at the man's throat, nipping occasionally.

This was it. Derrick's cock was inside of him. He was officially the man's bitch.

He liked having the freedom to set his own pace. He didn't have to worry about Derrick setting a pace he couldn't keep up with.

After a few moments of stillness, the boy's hips began to move slowly.

He groaned softly against the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 pm

As Derya's hips began to move Derrick groaned, it had been far too long since he had been inside someone and the boy's ass felt like new.

His hips struggled not to move, he was used to being much firmer, thrusting into his bitches with brute force but he had let the boy be on top of him and as such he was going to restrain himself from acting out.

Derya really was his bitch now and the sight of his small, slim body thrusting against his hip had the Lycan purring.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 pm

The boy focussed on the pleasure he was feeling.

It wasn't the most comfortable thing, having such a large intrusion without much preparation, but there was some underlying pleasure.

He could get through this.

His nails bit into Derrick's chest as his hips continued to rock slowly, getting used to the feeling of being filled.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Things would be worse for the boy if Derrick was on top, he wouldn't be able to bring himself to go this slowly for him.

The man's chest arched up against the boy's fingers, enjoying the sensation of nails in his chest.

One hand slid from Derya's hips, sliding down to his arousal and pumping him firmly, he wanted to see the boy enjoying himself even if he would be aching after this.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 pm

The boy's lip, damp and stained red with Derrick's blood, parted in a soft moan when the man's hand curled around his arousal and began stroking him.

Derrick's hand was large and hot.

The feeling of someone else jerking him off was different than him stroking himself.

A little shudder ran down his spine as the movement of his hips sped up a little.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Derya's arousal was dwarfed by the man's large hands, each stroke was long and firm, his thumb baring down on the boy's tip, rubbing it firmly in small circles.

Derrick leaned up, capturing the boy's lips with a deep growl, the taste of his own blood spilling over his tongue again as he licked at the boy's lips.

Being able to taste himself was an erotic experience.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Derya returned the kiss eagerly.

Kissing someone was something he'd missed. He loved feeling the lips against his own. It hadn't happened at all while they'd all been in solitary confinement to calm them down a little.

Before that, the last time he was kissed was when they'd been allowed to play with Aleksandr.

He was going to pull as many kisses from Derrick as he could.

His hips rocked a little more again. It was getting a little uncomfortable but he wanted the two of them to come.

He wanted to lay in Derrick's arms as they came down from their high, kissing the man softly.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Derrick groaned as the boy moved faster, it was going to be so good to have someone he could have sex with every night, he didn't want to go without it anymore.

Derya was hard work, but well worth it right now.

He rocked with the boy, not forcing him to go faster or harder, simply rocking with his movements as his muscles tightened slightly.

His hand moved around the boy's member faster, pumping him a little harder, he wanted the boy to come.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 pm

The boy's hips continued to rock, his back arching with every thrust as he stole kiss after kiss from the man.

He couldn't get enough of feeling the man'slips against his own, tasting his blood on his tongue.

Derya moaned softly into the man's mouth as his hips jerked a little.

Heat was pooling in the pit of his stomach as the man's hand began to pump him faster.

His teeth nipped the man's lip again, tearing the healing split until he tasted blood again.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 pm

He was happy to indulge the boy, kissing him deeply with the lingering taste of blood between them.

When Derya's hips jerked his hips did the same, thrusting up into the boy a little more firmly as heat pooled in his stomach, stimulation after being teased in public like that had the Lycan hot and bothered and with a few more thrusts Derrick came, spilling into the boy generously with a loud moan as his lip was split open once again.

"Fuck..."

He muttered, slumping back against the bed as his body tensed with after shocks, his hand still working against the boy's arousal, pumping him fast.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Derya gave a soft groan when he felt the man come inside of him.

Now he'd have to go get a shower and clean himself out.

"Pull out next time," he growled softly, hips continuing to rock against Derrick's.

His teeth latched onto Derrick's lip again when the heat in the pit of his stomach finally bubbled up and he came in the man's hand.

With a soft moan, he slumped against Derrick's chest.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:18 pm

"We have to go shower anyway."

He muttered softly before moaning as the boy continued to move above him.

Derrick's clean hand moved up to stroke through Derya's hair slowly as he slumped against his chest, a low purr rumbling there, after a hard days work a good fuck made him feel so much better.

"Pay day is tomorrow, I'll buy you some condoms."

He grumbled contently.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 pm

"You better. Next time you come inside me, I'll have you lick it out."

Derya leaned up to kiss the man, tongue caressing the split in his lip before dipping into the man's mouth.

He'd be feeling sore later but for now he felt good.

He wouldn't whine. Much.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Derrick stretched out beneath him with a happy whine before relaxing against the boy comfortably.

"Licking out your ass doesn't sound like a punishment."

He muttered with a smirk, the boy had an adorable ass, plus, living in here he had eaten worse than his own come before, that really wasn't much of a threat at all.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 pm

"That just means I don't have to force you to clean me out. You can do it willingly."

He wouldn't complain if Derrick paid some more attention to his ass. Honestly, his tongue would be a welcome feeling. His saliva could help out with the soreness that was sure to come.

"Maybe I can convince you to clean me out while we're in the shower?"

The boy's fingers danced over the man's chest as he leaned down to kiss him deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Derrick gave a wolfish grin as he looked over at the boy.

"You couldn't force me to do it even if you tried."

He muttered with a chuckle before kissing him again, seemed the boy liked this kind of affection, kissing and gentle strokes.

His hands smoothed over the boy's lower back, caressing him softly.

"Will licking you out spare me from future bitching?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:38 pm

"I know. I can still threaten it, though."

He did enjoy these touches. Affectionate strokes and long kisses.

Derya could happily lay and kiss someone for hours without any complain. He adored the feeling of lips against his own.

"Maybe. If you promise to lick me out every time you come in me."

His tongue stroked over the shell of Derrick's ear slowly.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:41 pm

"Alright then, if it will keep my princess happy."

He replied with a wide smirk, he knew he was asking for it with that comment but teasing Derya was just so much fun.

Leaning up he captured the boy's lips again, kissing his deeply and nipping his tongue.

"Do you wanna go shower now then?"

He asked, looking up at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:46 pm

The boy elbowed Derrick roughly in the ribs.

"I'm not a princess." He just knew that he was going to be teased endlessly like this.

He nodded as he pushed himself to sit up.

"The sooner I have your come outta my ass the better."

After that, he could crawl under his covers and sleep. Derrick wouldn't want him again until tomorrow, would he?
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 pm

"Yes you are."

He replied with a grin, the boy was quite high maintenance, definitely a princess.

"Owch, you know how to hurt a man Derya."

His come wasn't that bad surely, just like any other man's, the boy was simply being a drama queen.

"You walking there naked or putting your pants on?"
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Derya stuck his tongue out in a mature response.

He pushed himself up off the bed and padded over to his bed, dropping to his knees and bending down to pull his folded clothes from under his bed.

He pulled on his torn boxers as he stood and turned back to Derrick.

"I'll change back into my jeans after I've cleaned up."

The boy wasn't going to let anyone see him naked out in the yard.

He picked up his jeans and folded them over his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Propositions
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: