Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Propositions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Derya Ayik

[C][M] Propositions Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:11 pm

((I got excited about the thought of RPing the two of them and thought I'd set up a thread for you to reply to in your own time))

Months.

Months since he had first felt the excruciating pain of being turned. He and dozens of others.

He could still remember the pain.

Derya shivered softly and clutched his book tight and curled up a little more on the large rock he was sitting on. They'd been let out of the cages after an excruciatingly long two months to give them time to settle down a little before mingling with the older Lycan.

He'd been quick to find a secluded spot in the corner of the yard. A woman had approached him in the first day. Just from the way she held herself and the intense feeling of power he felt from her, he knew he had to be careful. She had talked to him, got to know him. Gave him a book to read after she had found out he preferred reading over running around wrestling with others.

That had been three days ago.

People had been given time to fall into their cliques and become friends and allies. A pecking order had been created in the crowd of young Lycan. He was firmly on the bottom of that order and that scared him.

He was small compared to a lot of these men. He didn't have the muscle mass that the others did.

He was weak and defenceless.

And so he decided he'd stay away from what could become something very dangerous for himself. He stayed away from people. He waited until everyone else had had their fill at meal times and picked at the scraps after everyone had left. It wasn't ideal but it was what kept him safe.

With a sigh, the man's gaze returned to the Greek words printed on the page.

Being multilingual helped now more than he thought it ever could. Everyone spoke a mixture of Greek and English here. English was a language he had learnt alongside Turkish growing up. He had to be able to talk to the tourists. Greek, though, had been something he had picked up in his own time because it interested him. He'd always been interested in the mythology of the place and learning the language had been something he had wanted to do since he was very small.

He wasn't particularly fluent in Greek. He could get by in any city if he were dropped there but there were still plenty of words that he didn't know. Something he'd pick up in time, he supposed.

Last edited by Derya Ayik on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Derrick had taken to life as a Lycan much more quickly than most of the others.

The man was the perfect type to be turned, he was large, strong and best of all, well versed in the art of violence.

Though he had a habit for seriously wounding or killing the others he had been kept around for one reason, he could do the work of two or three of these other pups on his own and the rarely acted out unless provoked, though that didn't stop the guards from beating his ass into the ground when there was an incident.

The man was sprawled out under the sun, letting it soak into his exposed flesh as he dozed, most people kept their distance from him, even a lot of the older Lycan were wary of the man, he had made it clear from the very beginning that he wasn't someone to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Derya sighed softly as he closed the large book in his lap.

He'd had it for two days and he'd already finished it. His problem with books was that, even with the language barrier and the time it took to translate the book so he could understand it, he finished them far too quickly.

Perhaps... he could ask Ana for another?

The boy's eyes flickered up to the housing area. It was all the way across the yard from where he was sat. He'd have to pass quite a few people to get to the woman's door.

That's not what he wanted. Usually he was the first out in the morning and the last in at night. That meant he didn't have to mingle or push through people. He preferred that. He didn't know how volatile these men were.

...But he was bored.

With his teeth sunk into his lower lip, he slid off the large rock, clutching the book to his bare chest. He wore a plain pair of jeans to protect his modesty, though they were well-worn already. He had turned a few times still wearing his jeans. He was a small Wolf so they didn't tear like they would have with a larger person.

He padded through the yard quickly, eyes moving quickly to make sure he didn't go near many people.

In his attempts to avoid standing people, he didn't pay attention to the ground. As he passed the napping Wolf on the ground his ankle clipped the man's elbow, knocking it. His eyes flickered down before darting off towards the housing.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Derya did not get very far, he had woken the dozing wolf and Derrick had the instincts of a true wolf, if something startled him when vulnerable he went straight onto the attack.

The man's hand darted out, grasping onto the ankle of who ever had knocked him, dragging them down as he got up.

In an instant he was on top of the smaller man, his hands planted firmly on the ground either side of his head and he looked down at him, blurry eyed from just waking as a low growl erupted from his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 pm

The boy yelped when Derrick's hand curled around his ankle and yanked him down.

He curled around the book protectively as he landed hard on his back, staring up at the man pinning him down with wide eyes.

He should have just stayed on his rock and reread the book. Why did he have to want another book?

His already wide eyes widened in horror when a growl rumbled in the man's chest.

Bok.

Derya whimpered softly, eyes squeezing shut as he clutched tighter to the book.

He remembered this man. He hoped the man remembered him. That could save his hide.

____
Shit
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm

The deafening growl stopped for a moment as the larger man gave a loud yawn, looking down at the boy lazily as soon as he realized that he was no threat.

The sound of his pathetic whimper made Derrick chuckle softly as he leaned down and nipped his neck sharply, the boy didn't even try to defend himself at all, by all reasoning he should have died already.

"Are you going to apologize bookworm or do I have to rough you up a bit first?"

He asked, his tone husky and deep, right in against the boy's ear.

Luckily for Derya he didn't make a habit of killing for no reason, someone had to annoy him to warrant their death.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Derya held his breath when his neck was nipped.

If he didn't have the book with him, he would have done something. Tried to pull away from the man or push him away. He cared more about getting the book back to Ana intact than being attacked.

He wanted to be trusted with the woman's books. He wanted more in the future. Returning it torn or bloodied would make sure he wouldn't get another book from her.

The boy shivered a little at the husky question.

Why should he apologise? He had done nothing. He'd brushed against him. That was hardy worth being pinned down and growled at.

"Sorry," he muttered through tight lips. If he got roughed up, the book might get damaged.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:36 pm

An amused smirk appeared on his lips as he watched the boy, it seemed he was keeping himself in check.

"I'm surprised your still alive runt."

He muttered as he sat up, pulling himself away from Derya as he stretched his arms above his head with a groan before pushing himself to his feet and shaking off any dirt that was stuck to his body.

"Get going."

The man added as he began to trudge toward the taps, turning one on and leaning down to take a generous drink before splashing some onto his shoulders, he had been out in the sun too long.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief when Derrick pulled away from him.

This is why he stayed in the corner. He was likely to get this every time he ventured away from his safe zone.

He pushed himself to his feet and turned his back to the man as he wandered off.

"Sik kafali," he muttered under his breath, padding back towards his safe rock.

He'd go to Ana's room after everyone had left the yard later. He was less likely to be harassed by macho wolves that way.

_______
Dick head
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Derrick's ears twitch as the boy muttered under his breath, only serving to widen the Lycan's grin.

"I'd watch your tongue before I tear it out."

He replied to Derya, the boy was forgetting that people had good hearing here, you couldn't mutter and get away with it.

The boy was simply lucky that Derrick wasn't as volatile as the many of the others, he found being insulted rather amusing and in here, you took what you could as entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:53 pm

His rock wasn't too far away from where Derrick had been laying.

When he set the book down near the back of the rock, he turned around and perched on the edge of it, silver eyes staring at the larger Wolf. he looked like a completely different person now. The look in his eyes had changed form the meek scared boy to a much more confident person.

Now the book was out of harms way, he could defend himself.

They had been turned at the same time. He remembered him from that time with their Master's slut. He'd tried to get close to him in hopes he'd protect him but when Derrick didn't approach him in the first day, he'd given up hope that the man would come to him and offer to protect him.

"I think my tongue is fine as it is." He stuck his tongue out, curling it with a low purr rumbling in his chest, a grin stretching across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Derrick raised and eyebrow at the boy, turning to stare him down before prowling toward him.

"Aren't you a sassy little thing."

He replied as he stood close to him, glaring down at him, their bodies almost touching as he stood there.

"I could find some good uses for that tongue, shame it is attached to such an irritating mouth."

He added, the man's hot breath caressing the boy's face as he leaned down, smirking at him, his own tongue trailing over his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 pm

"I try."

He watched the man approach him silently, not moving from his comfortable position leant against the rock.

His body tensed slightly as Derrick leaned forwards but not enough to actually look worried. He still had the easy little smirk on his lips.

Derrick hadn't see irritating yet.

"My tongue's not looking for a job at the moment. You'll have to call it back when it wants something to do."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:24 pm

An amused hum sounded from the larger Lycan as Derya spoke he had a little bit of strength behind his words, even if his body wouldn't indicate any form of strength.

"That's a shame, I happen to know a few others have been keeping an eye on you while you had your nose in that book."

He replied, his eyes looking over his shoulder at a few men that had been staring at Derya for a long while now, a pretty and vulnerable thing like him wouldn't escape people's eyes for long.

"And I doubt that they will be satisfied with just your tongue, but that is your business, not mine.

I'll see you around runt...maybe...."

He added before shrugging his shoulders and padding off, he didn't have to patience to deal with this at the moment, he was still tired from last night, he had cause a scene and the guards had a lot of fun roughing him up.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 pm

"I know they've been staring at me."

A few people had been watching him.

He knew how vulnerable he was here. He had been trying to find someone to keep all the curious lustful men at bay but people were already in their groups. There was one or two people that were solitary people in the yard but they were in the same position as him.

He was hoping to avoid being preyed on for a little longer to find someone to protect him. He was hoping that he could get in with Ana if he talked to her a little more.

"Bye bye now."

He raised a hand to wave at the man as he padded off.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Derrick didn't wave back or return his farewell, instead he made his way over his to own group, one of the men throwing and arm over his shoulder as he cracked a joke, causing the entire group to chuckle loudly.

The Wolf shrugged him off before punching him firmly in the arm despite the grin on his lips.

This place wasn't too bad if you knew how to cope, Derrick had been in and out of prison for various reasons and being a Slave for Lycus wasn't as bad as prison had been for him.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Derya laid back on the rock, eyes sliding shut.

Now what? He could read the book again... He definitely wasn't going to attempt to cross the yard again until everyone was gone.

He could just sunbathe for a while. He was enjoying the hot sun on his tanned skin.

With that decided the boy stretched out on the large flat rock.

Not too far away were a group of three men, talking to each other and glancing in on the half dressed boy stretched out on the rock. They'd been watching him since he had been let out into the hard; their group moving from their usual spot to inch closer to Derya's perch.

The boy had noticed them, of course. He'd been keeping an eye on everyone between reading pages of his book. He'd noticed them prowling towards him. He was wary of them. He didn't trust anyone here.

When they got within a few feet of him, the boy pushed himself to sit up as casually as he could muster and push himself off the rock.

His eyes passed over them as if he was first noticing them and he smiled kindly before moving across the yard as if he had a purpose.

He slid into a group of Lycan, pressing up against Derrick and lapping at his jaw as he had done two months ago. His eyes stayed on the men watching him sat near his rock as he rubbed up against Derrick.

He hoped the man played along.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:57 pm

The joking around in Derrick's group dulled down slightly as Derya slipped in between them, two members of his group gave a low growl as the boy just pushed his way through but the larger Lycan silenced them with a simple glare.

The man's eyes turned down to the small boy, following his gaze to the three men staring at him intently.

Derrick laughed softly as the boy ground against him.
"Trying to use me, huh?"

The Lycan scoffed and gripped the boy's shoulders, holding him at arms length.

"I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:04 am

Fuck.

This was not what he wanted to happen.

He grit his teeth as he stared up at Derrick, his silver eyes wild as he tried to beg Derrick through his gaze.

Of all the people here bar Ana, he trusted Derrick more. He'd already shown a liking to him once. He'd even broken someone's bones for him.

"It's use or be used here," he muttered lowly. "I'd rather be fucked by a handsome capable guy like you than ugly fuckers like them."

He hoped a little flattery would do something in his favour.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 am

Derrick looked down at him for a moment, his head tilting to the side as he looked the boy over.

"So I protect you using my body, and you'll please me using yours?"

A soft chuckled sounded as a smirk curled up at his lips, that was a deal he was interested in, he didn't want to be risking his hide for nothing.

Having to look after a little runt like him could cause him a lot of problems, plus his attitude left something to be desired.

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:14 am

Derya inhaled slowly, eyes flickering to the group staring at them with grins on their faces.

If he left now, he would become their prey. Not what he wanted.

"Yes," he replied turning his gaze back to Derrick.

"If you protect me from anyone else fucking me, you can do whatever you want to my body." That was all he could give at the moment. He just hoped that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am

Despite his violent nature, he wasn't overly fond of having unwilling sexual partners, he'd rather have someone that actually held desire for him.

He knew the boy was just trying to escape being raped and killed for as long as possible but there had to be a reason he had chosen to offer this to him, many other men would have taken the offer in a heart beat.

"Come here then."

He growled, grabbing him around his waist and pulling him tight up against his body, leaning down and capturing his mouth, kissing him deeply as his hands stroked over the boy's clothed backside.

This was a win for him, if he got sick of the boy he could just let him die and that would be the end of it, he didn't need to worry about him being baggage.

When his mouth finally pulled away from the boy's he leaned down and bit into his neck sharply, breaking the skin and letting blood trickle down his chest before lapping it up, everyone would be able to see his claim on the boy now.

"Warning you now, if you piss me off, deals over."

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:29 am

He felt almost light-headed with relief when Derrick spoke again.

Thank any fucking God that could hear him.

He didn't particularly want to be this man's whore but it was better being one person's whore than three. He dread to think about what three men would want to do to him.

Derya returned the kiss, clinging to the man. His eyes turned to the three Lycan as Derrick kissed him hungrily. They looked less pleased now.

He felt more relieved. He'd put them off. He was safe.

His eyes squeezed shut when teeth pierced his neck. And there was his claim.

"All right." He had to be careful.

"I'm Derya, by the way." He guessed he better give his name to the man that'll be fucking him whenever he felt the urge.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 am

"I'm Derrick."

Derrick wasn't overly bright but he was at least observant, he had seen the boy clinging to his book so desperately and how his demeanor changed once he no longer had it in his grasp.

"Stay here for a moment."

He muttered before turning to one of his group members and staring at him intently.

"Raedia, keep an eye on him for a sec, no one lays a hand on him get it?"

He growled, the other man nodding firmly as he watched the smaller boy intently.

Derrick padded off toward the rock, his posture looked so casual, as if he was completely relaxed but the man was always watching his back just in case.

He passed the three men without a word and grabbed the book off of the rock before making his way back, none of the three men made a move to grab him, not when the rest of his group were close by.

When he made it back to the group he held the book out to Derya, a show of good faith for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:42 am

Derya watched the man curiously as he walked away.

He didn't make a move, just watched Derrick walk towards his rock.

His eyes widened a little when Derrick returned with Ana's book. He reached for it when it was held out to him, taking it and holding it to his chest protectively.

"Thank you." He couldn't keep the shock out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Propositions
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: