Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:44 pm

"I wish I could say I missed you inside me like this," he grunted softly. "But I really haven't."

It felt good to be touched again but he knew he'd get more pleasure out of being the dominant lover. Something he was fairly sure that he wouldn't get from bedding Lycus.

He uttered a soft noise of discomfort as Lycus moved faster and harder inside of him.

A moan tore from his throat as his member and balls were stroked and caressed.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:51 pm

"Endure, you're simply out of practice."

He replied as his hips moved more firmly, the more aroused he got the rougher he became and his need to be sated became stronger.

"Satisfy me, and I will satisfy you."

He added as his hands worked the Lycan over expertly, stroking his member firm and fast as his thumb ground against his slit, at the same time his other hand continued to caress his balls, rubbing them against his warm, smooth palm.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

"Good luck satisfying me-" His hands clenched into fists against the wall.

The was thankful he had made the wall out of something a little stronger than just the average wooden partition. If it had been made out of such weak material it could have come down with the force that Lycus was using.

"When you're bringing more pain than pleasure," he finished with a grunt. The harder he thrust the more painful it became.

This was the first time he had had sex in five hundred years. the first time he had been dominated in three thousand years. It was painful.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:02 pm

A small smirk graced his lips as they brushed against the back of the man's neck.

"I thought I conditioned you to deal with pain better than this."

Pain hadn't stopped him from coming before, and it wouldn't do so now, once he had found his own release he would work of bringing Aleksandr his if the pain was too much for him to be satisfied whilst having the Elf inside of him.

He continued to move, a low moan passing his lips as he felt heat spreading through his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:07 pm

"It's been thousands of years since then."

He had a high pain tolerance. Just for certain types of pains. He could deal with being cut open and burnt and beaten but this pain wasn't like that. It was different and he didn't like it.

His eyes clenched shut and he grit his teeth as he, just waiting for it to end.

The sooner Lycus found his release the sooner he could find his.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Lycus could fix that, Aleksandr had unknowingly become the Elf's new project, he would begin conditioning him again until he was in better shape than he was back when he owned him, it was a shame seeing such potential wasted.

His breath came in faster pants as he continued moving, he could feel himself drawing closer to his own release as heat spread throughout his body, his skin slowly becoming slick with sweat as he moved.

His head fell back as he moaned, his hips moving more erratically as he drew closer.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 am

If Alek knew about becoming Lycus' new project he wouldn't have been very happy.

He didn't want the attention of the Elf. Along with the positive attention like this, he'd get the bad side of Lycus; the bad moods and the beatings. He didn't want that. Alek didn't want to be anywhere near Lycus when he was in a bad mood.

The Lycan's breathing came in gentle pants.

He may be in pain but he felt some pleasure from this; enough to make him breathe slightly heavier, at least.

Hopefully the Elf would be kind and allow him to find his release.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 pm

With one final hard thrust he came, a low groan leaving his lips as his hips slowed as it rode out his orgasm.

After a moment he pulled out of the Lycan, he had told the man he would satisfy him if he was satisfied, the Elf was a man of his word.

His hands continued to work Alek, stroking his member firmly as his his thumb stroked his slit as his other hand caressed his balls, now without the presence of all that pain.

Lycus' exposed front pressed up against his back as his head lowered and he nipped and lapped at the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 pm

The Lycan writhed a little when the Elf came inside of him.

It felt strange. Once again, different.

His body relaxed slightly and he gave a soft moan when Lycus pulled out of him. Now he didn't have to worry about the pain that came along with being fucked. He was glad about that.

Alek bit his lip, giving a soft shudder as his hips thrust into the Elf's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Lycus no longer had access to all of his slaves and wives now that he was away from his estate, chances were that he would be coming to Aleksandr again after this, he already knew what the Elf wanted, it was easier than having to train others in the coven for now.

His hands moved faster as Aleksandr shuddered, he wasn't about to do this by half measures, his ego would not allow for a poor performance sexually.

His tongue laved over the Lycan's neck, trailing up the side until he caught the man's ear in his mouth, sucking on it as his teeth scraped against the sensitive flesh.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Alek wouldn't fight the Elf if he came back to him while he was in a good mood.

But at the first sign of one of Lycus' bad moods, the Elf would see how much strength he had gained in the three thousand years he had spent away from him. They were equals now. He wasn't about to tolerate the Elf treating him badly.

His lips parted and a soft whine sounded as he felt heat flood through him.

He moaned when the Elf drew his ear into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:47 pm

There were certain parts of the body that were more sensitive on a Lycan than anyone else, the neck and ears were always a sure way to arouse them, mainly because no Lycan would expose their necks, as such the flesh was sensitive and not use to touch.

Lycus flicked his earlobe with his tongue before biting down on his neck just below it, sucking on the skin firmly.

His hands moved slightly faster, his grip getting firmer as he pumped and caressed him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:54 pm

He shivered softly, a low purr sounding in his throat as the Elf's teeth sank into his skin once again.

He loved the feeling of being bitten, the hard surface of the teeth pressing down against his sensitive flesh, the sharp pain of his skin being caught in someone's jaws. Alek wanted to feel his skin being broken, feel blood trickle down over his tanned skin.

Another, more violent shudder, broke out as his hips rocked faster.

A low groan sounded.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Biting was working better than expected, he didn't know what Aleksandr liked, he had never cared enough to find out during their time together mainly because he had never promised the man an orgasm, if he had come in the process of the Elf getting himself there then it was unintentional but not discouraged.

His teeth bore down harder, clamping down on the tender flesh firmly, his blunt teeth sinking into the skin until it broke.

Lycus didn't have to worry about blood poisoning but at the same time he had no intention of ingesting the Lycan's blood, instead it simply dribbled down Aleksandr's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm

He gasped loudly as the Elf;s teeth tore through his flesh.

His hands tightened into fists, nails digging into his palms as his body writhed.

The hot blood trickled down his neck and chest, rolling over his skin and staining it a dark red as his chest heaved and his hips rolled eagerly against the Elf's hand.

He gave another soft whimper as the heat smouldered in the pit of his stomach.

With a soft cry he felt himself release.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 pm

A satisfied smirk spread across his lips as he felt the Lycan begin to throb, peering over his shoulder he watched the man come before, stroking him slowly as he rode out his orgasm before pulling his hand away and getting to his feet.

Lycus moved to the bathroom, washing his hands and face before reentering the room as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Not bad for someone not interested in sex."

He muttered as he looked around the room for the rest of his clothing, slipping on his underwear and pants.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:20 pm

The Lycan held himself up against the wall, panting softly as the Elf padded towards his bathroom.

He stayed silent after the Elf's mutter.

What could he say to that?

He had told him that he wasn't interested in sex then let him fuck him. He had nothing to say about it.

The Lycan moved a little, turning around to sit with his back leaning against the wall, legs stretched out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Lycus grabbed his belt and threaded back through the loops on his pants.

Once he was satisfied with how neat his clothes and hair were he moved back towards the door.

"I will try not to mistake our room again, though maybe you should lock the door when you want your privacy."

The Elf smirked softly, he would gladly wander back into the room, more so when he thought the Lycan was pleasuring himself if this would be the outcome each time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 pm

His eyes slid shut as he relaxed back against the wall.

His cheeks were still a little flushed; his breathing and heart rate still a little fast.

He wasn't used to anything that intense. Being with someone always felt better than pleasuring himself.

"I'll remember that for next time," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 pm

"Enjoy the rest of your night."

He called back to the Lycan as he opened the door, he had what he wanted, there was no reason to stick around for idle chit chat as he had no desire for it.

As he exited the room he could barely conceal the grin that sat on his lips.

Even after all these years and a success escape attempt he could still control Aleksandr and get what he wanted from the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3