Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Enjoying the wait

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calista 'Cali'

Calista 'Cali'

[O] Enjoying the wait Empty
PostSubject: [O] Enjoying the wait   [O] Enjoying the wait EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 am

Calista slumped down onto the soft dark couch that was sat in the middle of the Terra sitting room, her luggage sat next to the chair as she waited silently. She wanted to find out which room she was going to stay in during her stay at the mansion, if only to start unpacking her cases and be social with her room mates.

She had only brought two case with her on her journey, as a girl who loved to travel she knew the shortcuts and cheats to pack a whole wardrobe into such small spaces. But interaction is what she craved right now, any form of social interaction with the living (or dead) would please her greatly.

She lifted her arm, placing it on the armrest of the long couch, resting her chin in her palm as she thought about what she wanted to do.

Where shall I start first? Shall I stay here for a while? Surely someone would walk in at some point.

Leaning back into the couch she decided to wait to see if another came through the door.
Back to top Go down

[O] Enjoying the wait
Page 1 of 1