Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This Empty
PostSubject: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:45 am

The Lycan tossed his clothing aside, sinking back against the large plush cushions sprawled over his bed, eyes sliding shut.

His hands ran over his body slowly, over the muscular planes of his chest and stomach before stroking over his thighs.

He had little interest in sex with others but he still felt pleasure and he enjoyed bringing himself pleasure. His asexuality didn't stop him from enjoying masturbating.

A soft sound passed his lips as his fingertips brushed over the heated skin of his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:57 am

Lycus strode purposefully towards his bedroom, his nose firmly buried in the morning newspaper, he liked to know what was going on around him, even when it came to humans.

He opened the door to his room, shutting it firmly behind him but pausing as he crossed the threshold. This room did not smell like his own.

His head rose, looking over the sleek modern furniture, before landing on the naked Lycan sprawled across the bed.

A smirk curled up his lips as he stared openly at Aleksandr.

"Seems I have entered the wrong you, and you have not lost all of you sexual appetite, as you claimed."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:04 am

A soft sigh sounded when someone opened the door.

The first rule of his room was that no one enter without knocking. Was that so difficult to understand? Knock and wait for an answer. Simple.

The Lycan sat up, hand slipping away from himself with a soft sigh. He didn't try to cover himself or look embarrassed. He didn't have the patience to do so. His nakedness didn't bother him at all.

His eyes narrowed slightly at the Elf. Of course it would be Lycus. "Your room is the next room over."

"I have no interest for sex with another." All his sexual interest laid in masturbating.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:09 am

"I noticed that, your room is so...plain."

He muttered, looking over the furnishings, no natural timbers, far too much metal, all in all, sorely under decorated.

"Now that is a shame."

He added, his eyes trailing over the man's body, he had lost muscle tone but his skin was unmarked, save for a large scar on his neck, though he wasn't covered in bruises like he had been the years while Lycus had owned him.

"I had missed you warming my bed, you always were one of the few that I preferred."

A fond little smile spread across his lips as he folded his paper and tucked it under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 am

"My room is how I like it."

No knick knacks knocking around. Everything had its place and it stayed in its place. It was just the way he liked it. He wouldn't have it any other way. There was no need to constantly clean away mess that had no place and no dying plants everywhere like an Elf would need.

"If I remember correctly, you enjoyed typing me down and raping me rather a lot."

A month never went by without him being summoned to his Master's chambers. If he was unlucky it would happen two or three times in a month. Sometimes he enjoyed the experience and sometimes he didn't. His enjoyment depended on what mood his Master was in at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:19 am

Lycus simply shrugged slightly.

"I took what was mine, I will not deny that fact, though I do recall quite a few times where you rather enjoyed yourself."

Elven women became so boring so often, they were not fierce like the Lycans were, they could not satisfy his needs, though it was required of him to bare Elven children, and he had done his duty.

"You would be lying if you said that there weren't times where you gladly came to my quarters."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:24 am

Alek snorted.

"I always dreaded the walk to your quarters. it was only after I had gotten there and found out you were in a good mood that I allowed myself enjoyment of the experience."

When Lycus was in a bad mood, he treated his bedmates rather roughly.

Alek had liked some rough treatment but not as much as Lycus dealt when he was in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 am

"It was usually you that put me in a bad mood."

He replied, Aleksandr had caused a lot of trouble, even more once he had been turned into a Lycan, he was violent, prone to snapping and he was strong, a dangerous mix.

"I must admit, I don't understand how such a sexual creature could become totally uninterested in any gender over the course of a few millennium.

Were your partners over the years unable to satisfy you to the point where you simply gave up?"

He asked, actually interested in the answer.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:34 am

A smirk pulled at his lips.

He wouldn't deny that being able to put Lycus in a bad mood made his mood lighten. Even now knowing that he pissed the Elf off amused him.

"I had other things that I needed to focus on."

He wanted to find Giacinto. After she left that was all he focussed on. Sex didn't help him find Giacinto so he rarely indulged himself.

"And, after so long in celibacy, I lost interest in sex."

It had easily been half a millennia since he had last had sex.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 am

"A celibate Lycan, I never thought I would see the day, Mating Season must be hell for you."

He mused on that thought for a moment, he had seem first hand what happened to Lycans when their needs were not met during mating season, things got ugly, very ugly.

"I suppose it is improper to pry into your sex life. Though if you find yourself in a cold bed with no one to warm it, you know where I will be."

He added with a small chuckle, he would not say no to the chance of laying with the Lycan again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:44 am

"Mating season is dealt with as it comes."

He didn't feel the need to fuck everything that stayed still long enough. He barely even felt the need to satisfy himself the way other Lycan did.

Mating season wasn't much of a bother for him.

Alek nodded. "And I assure you that I will not be calling upon you if I ever need someone to warm my bed for me. There are far more appealing options than you that I could go for."

He could quite easily ask Giacinto to bed him if he suddenly felt the urge to ahve sex with people.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:50 am

"So cold towards me Aleksandr, after all these years you still harbor such hatred for me, I'm debating whether or not to be flattered or insulted."

A small smile graced his lips, hatred was a strong emotion, just as strong and passionate as any other.

"You were a frightened little boy when I brought you, a transaction that saved your mother and yourself from starvation, I might add.
Your suffering was self inflicted."

He added, his voice becoming more stern.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 am

"Be insulted. I find that much more amusing than being flattered," was his offhand reply as he shifted on the bed a little.

"I was just a boy that wanted to see the world."

He didn't want to be locked in irons and forced to work his entire life. He wanted to get out and see the world.

So he had caused trouble and tried to escape so he could do just that. And he'd never regret what he had done. He couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:00 am

"It is a good thing that I am obviously not here for your amusement, though finding you in a place like this did have me rather amused."

The Elf chuckled softly, his long pointed ears bobbing slightly as he did so, his eyes lighting up.

"You were idealistic and foolish, you could've gone such a long time without catching my eye but you made yourself a target by resenting me so strongly. Even after you came to learn about the supernatural world you still tried to escape even though there was no hope."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 am

His eyes slid shut and he leaned back, head leaning back as his eyes slid open again so he could stare up at the ceiling.

"Fighting, however useless it may be, is much better than just giving up."

Fighting through everything that had been set before him was what had kept him alive so long. He had never just laid down and accepted death or defeat. He always fought back.

He lifted a hand to run it through his hair before it dropped down to rest on his thigh, close to his still aroused member.

He had been enjoying the pleasure he had been giving himself before Lycus interrupted and his mind hadn't strayed far; thinking of ways he could bring himself to his release while he had been speaking to the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 am

Lycus followed the man's hand through his hair and then to his thigh, trailing up to his member, his gaze lingered, even through all their talking Aleksandr was still as aroused as he had been when he had first walked in.

He couldn't have been that repulsed by his presence if he was still that hard.

The Elf may not be in the woods but he was gentle of his feet, sure footed, and when he wanted to be he could walk completely silently, like he was currently doing.

He walked over to the Lycan, the tips of his fingers gracing over the man's thigh, stroking the tanned flesh gently.
When he wanted something he got it, this was no exception and seeing Aleksandr sprawled out naked in front of him reminded him so much of their previous time together.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 am

His eyes snapped down to Lycus when he felt fingers brush over his thigh.

Oh, how he hated the silent steps of the Elves. They always managed to take you off guard. Such a pain.

"Can I help you?" he murmured softly, eyes moving from the fingers in his bare thigh, up the Elf's arm to stare up into his blue eyes.

His own eyes were a smouldering dark shade of silver.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 am

"You've never willingly helped me in the past, why break your perfect record."

He replied as he moved to lay on top of the Lycan, his hand stroking up his thigh, gracing over the man's member softly before wrapping around it, stroking him slowly but firmly.

His blue, almost white eyes locked onto Aleksandr's dark silver ones, they stayed that way as he began to stroke the man, it had been a long time since he had been like this with him, but laying above him like this now sparked his memory as he recalled it in vivid detail.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:39 am

A soft, amused chuckle sounded. "That is very true."

His lips parted slightly when the Elf's fingers stroked over him. His hips rolled slightly with the movement of Lycus' hand.

Alek's eyes never strayed from Lycus' as he was touched, hooding slightly but still locked onto the Elf's.

His teeth sank into his lower lip and he gave a soft, almost inaudible moan.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:47 am

Aleksandr could deny it until he turned blue in the face but Lycus knew the truth, the Lycan's sexuality had simply dulled down over the years, he only needed it to be sparked again, a man like him couldn't go from being so sexually aggressive to disinterested, it just didn't happen.

His body put up no resistance to his touch, he had expected some form of protest but it seemed the Lycan was more aroused than he had first thought.

Lycus' face remained expressionless as he kept his eyes locked, he would give nothing away to the man, any form of smugness would be met with rebellion.

Instead he simply picked up the pace of his hand, moving it more firmly as his own hips ground against Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 am

He inhaled softly as the Elf's hand moved faster.

Alek's lack of interest in sex was true. He wasn't greatly aroused about sex with other people. But he couldn't deny that he felt pleasure from being stimulated like this.

He enjoyed the feeling of sex. Just not enough to go searching for sex himself. If people wanted him and came to him, he wouldn't deny them. But otherwise he just didn't bother.

Right now Lycus was coming to him. He wanted sex and he was in a good mood. Alek had enjoyed sex from him when he was in a good mood. He didn't feel the need to push him away or deny him what he wanted. He knew he wouldn't get too much pain from this.

There was nothing he could use to restrain him unless he went wandering around his room to find the ties he had in his chest of drawers. And even if he did find those ties, there were no posts on his bed to tie them to. He was safe from being tied to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:05 am

He continued to pump the man, immediately he knew tying Aleksandr up would not be possible today, he had nothing to bind him with and the bed did not accommodate for it, though he didn't seem to be resisting so it may not be necessary.

Chances were if he was no longer interested in sex that he had not been entered in quite some time, that thought pleased him slightly, he would need some preparation but the reward would be worth it.

His free hand slid along the man's side before dipping beneath him, stroking his lower back and slipping between his cheeks slowly, his fingers gracing over the ring of muscles.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:22 am

His eyes slid shut, finally breaking the eye contact between them.

There was something immensely intimate about keeping eye contact with people during intimacies like this. He didn't like it. Not with Lycus.

They weren't a couple. They were just two men now; equals. Not lovers or Master and Slave. Just two people. Sex would be as far as this relationship went. He didnt want any sort of relationship with Lycus.

His hips shied away from the touch of the Elf's fingers at his entrance.

It had been so long since he had been touched there. The last time had been the last time Lycus has dominated him. When he was only two hundred. He hadn't allowed anyone to dominate him since.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 pm

A small smile spread across his lips as Aleksandr closed his eyes, he knew why it was, and that fact amused him greatly.

Lycus was still the elitist he had always been, he would never consider a relationship with a Lycan, such an act would be beneath his status as a High Elf, however enjoying the man's body was acceptable.

His hips pressed down upon the Lycan insistently, guiding his hips back down so that his entrance was brushing against the Elf's fingers once more.
His hand stroked Alek more satisfyingly, his strokes longer, harder and faster, the more aroused he was the less he would struggle.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 pm

His teeth sank into his lip a little harder when his hips were forced back down again.

He was dreading this.

It had been so long since anything had last touched him there. And he knew exactly what was going to happen.

And if the first time he had had sex with the Elf was anything to go by, Lycus wasn't going to take pity on him because it hurt.

He'd just have to brave through it and hope that he could feel pleasure through the pain that he was sure to feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next