Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:33 pm

The less Aleksandr struggled the less pain he would experience, when he had first lay with the Lycan he had put up a huge fight and that had directly influenced what happened to him.

Lycus brought his hand to his mouth and sucked on two of his fingers, if he entered the Lycan dry and without preparation it would be rather uncomfortable for the both of them.

His hand slid back down Aleksandr's body, the damp fingers leaving a small trail over the curve of his pelvis and down his thigh before pressing against his entrance again.

One of his fingers pushed in rather firmly, forcing itself in completely despite the immense tightness.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:39 pm

His tongue lapped over his lower lip, thighs parting slightly as the Elf's damp fingers trailed over his pelvis and thigh, laving behind a wet trail.

The Lycan pictured Lycus leaning down, his warm breath caressing his skin before his teeth sank into the flesh of his thigh.

A soft groan sounded and he gave a shaky breath.

Alek inhaled sharply, trying to force himself to stay relaxed as Lycus' finger pushed inside of him, teeth gritting together.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 pm

Lycus knew by how tight he was that is must have been a very long time since he had been touched like this, but exactly how long was unknown to him.

Pain came side by side with pleasure when people lay with the Elf, most of the time they were inseparable.

He would not kiss during sex, not on the lip or anywhere else, though that did not mean that the touch of the man's lips was completely foreign.

Lowering his head, Lycus' tongue lapped over the side of Aleksandr's neck slowly, his warm breath flowing over the damp skin, his teeth scraping over the flesh teasingly as his tongue continued to lap and stroke at the skin fleetingly.

After a few slow thrusts he added the second finger, moving it slowly yet firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 pm

He purred lowly, head titling back to offer more of his scarred throat.

It was rare that he would offer his throat to the Elf. In the two centuries they had been together, Alek had only offered his throat like this a handful of times. Usually if Lycus wanted his throat bared to him, he would just force his head up.

Alek shivered softly as the Elf's teeth scraped over his neck gently.

A soft moan of discomfort sounded as a second finger was pushed into him. His hips shifted, trying to pull away from the intrusion.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:59 pm

The condition of the Lycan's throat was far worse than when he had owned him, the scar was large and it looked as though he had been mauled.

A smile curled at his lips as the throat was offered to him, Aleksandr really was behaving himself at the moment.

His teeth scraped over the Lycan's neck again before sinking into his flesh, biting down on it firmly as his tongue stroked against the trapped flesh.

His own hips pushed against Alek's, grinding his aroused member against him through the fabric of his pants as he coaxed his hips back down against the fingers inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 pm

He groaned softly when the Elf's teeth sank into his neck.

Like any Lycan worth their salt, he enjoyed a little rough treatment. Being bitten and slapped around a little turned him on. Being forced into different positions during sex also turned him on.

Being bitten was definitely helping with his aroused state.

The Lycan's fingers slipped over Lycus' sides, tugging his shirt from his pants before sliding around to undo his belt, tugging it through the loops and tossing it aside before his hands returned to the button of his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 pm

His eyes followed Aleksandr's hands as they gripped his shirt and tugged it free, when the Lycan's hands moved to his pants he couldn't help but preen slightly, he wouldn't be undressing him if he didn't want him.

With that knowledge in mind he let the man continue to remove his clothing, if he went back to how he use to treat the Lycan during sex he doubted this would be happening again, though that didn't mean he was going to be gentle with him.

His fingers began to move faster, thrusting into his and spreading slightly as he worked at stretching the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm

He tugged at the button until it came free, tugging down the zip and pushing the man's slacks over his hips.

He felt so needy.

When was the last time he had tried to undress someone so quickly like this? He wanted clothes off now. It felt so strange. So different.

He didn't know whether he liked it or not. The rush of arousal and the hot flush of his skin. Yes, it was pleasurable. But it was just so different.

He whined softly, writhing as the Elf's fingers thrust even firmer and began to stretch him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 pm

He idly wondered just how exposed the Lycan wanted him, would he stop at just removing his pants or would he continue, either way Lycus was in a good mood with how well Alek was behaving, he would not stop him.

He pressed his exposed hips against the Lycan's, their flesh pressing together as he held him still so he would be able to work him over, he would rather not tear the man by entering him unprepared , he was cruel but he still had some compassion when it came to sexual pain.

His stretching became more soft as he pressed his fingers in further, curling them up to press against the most sensitive area inside a man, kneading it firmly with his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 pm

His tongue lapped over his lower lip again as Lycus pressed his now bare hips forwards against his own.

The tongue passing over his lips was a nervous habit that he had picked up from his time at sea.

Alek's hips pressed down against the Elf's fingers and he gave a soft moan.

His legs slid around Lycus' hips hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Lycus made a habit of not kissing anyone during sex but the Lycan's tongue lapping out like that over his lips was taunting him and if he continued to do it he would simply have to claim that tongue with his own, and his lips along with it.

He pressed forward once Aleksandr's legs were wrapped around him, grinding the length of his member against the underside of the Lycan's arousal.

His hand slipped from his member and moved to unbutton his waistcoat as well as his shirt, letting it hang open and expose his well defined chest and stomach, Lycus was lean but what there was of him was all long, slender muscle.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:05 pm

His hands slid under the material when Lycus unbuttoned it, stroking over his muscular chest and stomach.

A soft groan sounded when the Elf's arousal brushed against his own, his own hips grinding forwards slightly, head tilting back to rest on the large cushions under him, exposing his throat once more.

His legs tightened around Lycus' hips, teeth capturing his lower lip.

Slowly his lip pulled from the trap of his teeth as he gave another soft, breathy moan.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Aleksandr seemed so eager and now that he had be stretched slightly he was ready.

He didn't quite remember laying with him being like this, even when he was enjoying himself he would be resistant purely on principle, now he seemed so willing under the Elf's touch.

As his neck was exposed Lycus' teeth claimed his skin again, biting down on it firmly as he sucked on the flesh between his teeth, leaving a dark mark on his marred skin.

He slowly removed his fingers from the man once he had finished stretching him, moving his hips he positioned himself at Aleksandr's entrance, slowly he pushed into him, his hands gripping the Lycan's hips firmly so he could not pull away.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Another soft groan sounded when the Elf's teeth sank into his skin once again.

He hissed softly in pain, trying to writhe away as Lycus pushed into him slowly. It was painful. Very painful.

A soft warning growl sounded in his chest on instinct as he continued to fight against the Elf's grip.

It hurt. It hurt far more than the pleasure he had been getting before this.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 pm

One of his hands moved from the Lycan's hip, instead curling around his arousal again in the hope that any pleasure he could give him might distract him from the pain of being entered like this.

He stilled his hips, allowing time for Aleksandr to adjust to having this much of the Elf inside of him.

It wouldn't hurt as much if he relaxed but he seemed slightly riled up and unwilling to work through the initial pain.

He lowered his head again, he would not move his hips until Aleksandr had calmed down, and without the pain of movement he would be able to feel pleasure.

Lycus took Alek's nipple into his mouth, biting down softly on the little nub and rolling it between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:36 pm

This was nicer than he remembered.

The first time he had bedded him he hadn't stopped to let him adjust. He had just continued moving no matter how much the boy had screamed and cried and struggled against his hold.

After a few long moments of the Elf's stillness, the Lycan began to relax slowly. He was allowing him time to adjust. That was good. That was very good. It was nice.

Had Lycus gained compassion in the last three thousand years?

A soft mewling sound left his lips when teeth scraped against a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Lycus was a smart man, he knew how much stronger Lycans were, and Aleksandr was no longer the pup he had been when he had owned him, their age difference had made a huge difference back then he was easy to over power, now in a fight the man stood a chance against him and he would rather avoid such a confrontation.

He continued to bite at his nipple before his tongue trailed back up the man's chest, stroking over his collar bone and gracing over his neck.

Slowly as he felt the Lycan relax around him his hips began to move, thrusting into him as his hand continued to stroke his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 pm

It still hurt somewhat. Relaxing wouldn't magically make the pain go away.

But now that he was more relaxed, the pain was slightly more bearable. Slightly. It was still unpleasant and he'd still much rather not feel it.

Instead of focussing on the pain, he tried to focus his attention on something else. The pleasure he was feeling; the stroke of Lycus' fingers against his heated flesh. His hot breath against his throat.

Anything but the pain.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Lycus hadn't made a sound since he had started, but as he felt the Lycan tight around his hardened member a moan passed his lips, which were currently pressed against Aleksandr's neck.

He felt so good against him, it had been a long time since he had last taken the man and he had forgotten how much of a treat it was.

His hips continued to move as his hand stroked him more firmly, his thumb pressing down, and rubbing against his sensitive slit.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:58 pm

His tongue lapped over his lip before he bit into it again.

Alek's body writhed a little as he was caught between the pleasure and the pain he was experiencing.

His lips parted, releasing his captured lip with a soft moan as his hips jerked against the thumb that pressed down against him.

God, it had been so long. So long since he had felt someone else touch him like this.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:05 pm

His eyes locked onto the Lycan's tongue again, once more it taunted him, darting out over his lip so fleetingly, a soft shiver ran through him, the next time he saw it, it would be his regardless of whether or not Aleksandr protested.

His hips moved a little fast as his arousal rose, watching the Lycan like this was getting him hot and bothered.

Another soft moan left his lips as his hips moved, this time he muffled the sound by biting into Alek's neck firmly.

His hand continued to move, as his other hand wrapped around Aleksandr, gripping his lower back as he pulled his hips up off the bed so he could move with ease.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

A soft groan sounded once again as his neck was bitten.

His neck was sensitive. He loved people at his neck. Kissing, licking, biting. He absolutely loved it.

His hips rocked slightly against Lycus' as he thrust into him, soft groans sounding as his hands fisted in his light brown hair, tugging it gently.

Alek's fingers curled in the El'f straight hair, fisting in it and tugging it, whining softly as he writhed.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Alek was finally relaxed and enjoying him, even rocking his hip in time with the Elf's thrusting.

A small smile curled at his lips, he could finally have a little fun with him now that he was more willing.

He gripped onto the Lycan's hair and pulled him back as he swiftly pulled out of him.

Within a few moments he had adjust Aleksandr and forced him up against the wall, his chest pressing against it as he gripped his hips once more and entered him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm

He whined softly when his hair was yanked and he was guided into a new position.

His palms pressed against the wall when he was forced against it, knees shifting to try and find a comfortable kneeling position.

The Lycans lips parted and he gasped loudly as he was thrust into from behind.

His first reaction was to cry out and struggle. His second to thrust back against him and moan.

In the end he just ended up writhing against the the wall, lips parted but no noise coming from him at all.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 pm

"I've missed feeling you around me like this."

He murmured, nipping the back of the man's neck firmly, he hadn't realized that until he had the chance to sample Aleksandr again.

Even marked the Lycan had a wonderful body and the nostalgia of laying with him again brought back fond and violent memories.

His hips thrust harder and faster as his hand slipped back around to stroke the man's member firmly, his free hand stroking over his hips before slipping between his thighs and caressing his balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This   [M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] It doesn't Stop Me From Enjoying This
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next