Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Once upon a Quiet Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

Once upon a Quiet Night Empty
PostSubject: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:19 am

Valora needed to get away from people, just for a little while...and the ballroom seemed the best place

it was quickly becoming her favourite room.

she pushed open the doors, thoughts swirling around her mind numbly as she moved silently through the halls

the room was large and empty, her footsteps echoing slightly.

the moonlight shone through the huge windows, illuminating the room, and she could see the dust lighting up like glitter...she was suddenly reminded of snow and a time when she used to do something other than play music to try and ignore the constant death

she began humming quietly, closing her eyes and swayed slightly, hearing instruments playing as if they were really there instead of in her mind

she gradually lifted her arms up into something like a hold for a dance partner, and slowly began moving into a fluid and easy dance, now hearing a full band playing and singers as she continued to move across the floor, raising and falling ont he balls of her feet in a fluid waltz
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am

Alexander had been sitting in the far corner of the ballroom looking out of a window.

he was lost in his own thoughts and did not notice valora enter.

Alexander had been lost in thought for a couple of days, never moving, never feeding.

when he did finally see valora he said nothing, not wanting to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:43 am

she was so lost in the music in her head, she was oblivious to the world outside of her thoughts, and just simply continued to dance, a tiny smile appearing on her face as she imagined herself in a dress instead of trousers and to wear something more elegant.

as she moved she let small blue flames dance over her markings and she made the shadows around her twist and turn elegantly and gracefully around her as her movements disturbed the glittering dust, the snow like dust dancing along with her.

all in all, she looked ethereal

however, she had felt the presence of someone in the room and abruptly stop in a swirl, everything, suddenly settling back to normal as her eyes flew wide and making her look like a startled child

she backed off a step and prepared to bolt when she saw it was Alex and went ridged before casting her eyes down
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 am

Alexander watch valora. Mesmerised by her dancing. His eyes taking in every detail, he honestly hoped she wouldnt notice him so she wouldnt stop... But she did.

Alexanders features were set and cold.

" please, dont run. I only want to talk to you... As your friend... Not as an enemy."

He gestured to a nearby chair. Indicating her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 am

she nodded and carefully approached, growling at herself for acting like this. it wasn't alex to blame.....

her lip curled up

it was the demon....

damnit, and she was treating Alex like he was the plague!

no....she would clear things up with him, she would get her friend back....she'd promised Lilim that she'd try and move on....so she might as well start

she carefully sat down across from Alex, sitting on the piano stool, and brought up the courage to look directly at him, and slwoly felt herself relaxing at the familiar and still comforting presence that he emitted

however, he seemed worn out and just plain tired.....he hadn't fed in a long time
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 am

Alexander watched her sit down, his emotions already jumping but he manage to keep them under control.

He nodded his head in thanks and was vreatful to see her looking at him.

"I am sorry if i caused you pain, but i could not tell you what was going to happen."

Alexander opened his palms to her. "I am here, i am guessing you have alot to say, i am all ears"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 am

she took a few deep breaths, calming herself

you....you have done nothing for me to forgive....i'm the one who should be apologising....*looks to the side for a moment to collect her thoughts before looking back, determination clear* i've....spoken with Lilim. i've kept your secret, and i now want to try and start over.....i've always been scared of others, on some level, as they're so judging about a person. i've been looking for favour for so long, and to have something like what your demon said to me.....well....*chuckles quietly and looks at her scarred hands* it hit a little so close to me/ it scared me stupid and i ran away deep into myself. i hurt other by doing this.........i know all of this, but it will take me a while to be fixed.....and, it will take me a while to let go of the things that scare me from my past....but i've promised that i'd try. i can't keep acting like a scared child my whole life.......when i first met you, i....i was happy that i'd found someone else who didn't appear to judge me or look at me with some kind of scorn or fear. but it also made me nervous....what if it was lies? what if it was an act? *she shifted in her chair and quietly sighed* my family has messed me up greatly. they knew every way to try and break me, and they'd do it relentlessly....it didn't break me, but made me weak.....and words hit stronger than normal

sighing quietly again, she stood up, and bowed at the waist, low and closed her eyes

i beg your forgivness for my actions as of late.......and i ask of you.....to help me.....
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 am

Alexander had to keep his composure while listening to valora.

He s badly wanted to tell her but couldnt until everything was said.

He stood up and lifted her up straight.

"i forgive you, and i will always help you."

Alexander slowly wet to hugs her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 pm

she hugged back, greatful for the forgiveness, and relaxed silightly.

she would never admit that she was scared that she'd be rejected by him.....he was quickly becoming like a brother figure, someone she could turn to, along with Lilim and Sable and Gia. she was getting a new family, slowly but surely

she just needed to let go of her old one in order to move on

but that will take time
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Alexander enjoyed the embrace and was glad that valora was finally becoming more open and letting go of her past. he thought about telling her what was going on but decided not to. this was a time for reunion, not for past trials.

he stood there for many minutes hugging valora before speaking.

"Valora, im glad we can still be friends..i have missed you. i...i wish i could tell you what has been happening but...i dont want to destroy this happy moment."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 am

she liked knowledge, but right now, she wanted to feel safe. and her instincts told her to wait for a while before finding anything else out

give me time....wait till i'm healed a bit more and stronger, then tell me....yeah? then i'll take it better than now...anything else may break me

she hated admiting this....but she knew she'd have to be a lot more truthful with others if she was going to get anywhere
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

Alexander kissed the top of valoras head and then stepped back as to see her fully. he had his friend back, he was happy but still felt remorse for the pain he had caused her...even if it was for the greater good.

"I understand, thankyou. and i promise never to make you feel so bad ever again or so god help me I will let wolves tear me apart.

Alexander laughed at the irony of his statement, an inside joke from his past.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 am

she chuckled weakly and bowed her head.

she looked exhausted and tired herself, but she allowed the smile....she knew she could trust alex...not his other side

she allowed a sly grin now

you won't need the wolves to do anything. i'll save them the trouble

she chuckled again, and sat back down to show she was just joking.....kinda
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:32 am

Alexander could only laugh at her comment, he was too happy and had some new he would soon have to shave with valora, for better or worse.

he had a feeling it would probably be for worse due to her own experiences with alex.

" only if you can catch me"

he too sat back down, tired of standing.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 am

face turns concerned

with you in the state you are......it wouldn't even be a challenge.....you're starving yourself Alex........you really should eat something....even human food. just something

she'd starved herself before......it wasn't fun.......the substitute still left a bad taste in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 am

Alexander smiled weakly at the truth and tried to keep the mood positive. " im always a challenge my dear"

he was tired and slightly weak, best she didnt know about what he had done to himself back up in the tower after she had left.

"you look tired and hungry too"

we both need to feed
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 am

she knew something was off.

i'll be fine for a while longer....you however won't

she stood up and went over to Alex, bringing out a dagger and cutting her wrist to let the blood run freely, offering it to Alex.

i've had some of your blood......i think i should return the favour
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 am

Alexander shook his head and placed his hand over the cut to stop the blood flow.

i am greatful that you would offer but i cannot. you are not strong enough and yes i can survive. please do not worry, i promise i will feed soon.

Alexander wiped any drips away with his finger and placed it onto her lips. then pulling out a small bandage from his coat wrapped her up.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 am

she shook him off

i'm not that weak......if i can survive from being left out in the noonday sun for ten/fifteen minutes after being starved and torn at by a pack of werewolves, then i can survive a little blood loss....you're hungry and your eyes are already showing thirst. as are your fangs mate.

she was feeling tired after speaking so much....but she knew she had to
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 am

Alexander shook his head again if i fed from you then you would be no better than i am now. i will not feed, you cannot force me. i will feed but not now, not from you.

Alexander put valoras arm down by her side and smiled confidently i will be fine, ive been through more than you realise my dear.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 am

pouts like a child

whatever......still.....you really should eat
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:22 am

Alexander laughs at valora pouting and smiles sweetly. i promise i will eat very soon, but for now we are here to become friends, i have a serious question to ask you and i would hope you would not flip out at me.

he dips his head
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:23 am

is a little cautious

.....sure......ask away

did he notice the cuts from before?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 am

Alexander noticed her caution but disregarded it as something to do with recent events.

he looked into valoras eyes and prayed she wouldnt get mad.

well..its about your room mate, i know she is now like a sister to you and i know shes the one who patched you up after what ever happened for you to get those other marks... and i want to ask your ...well you permission for something...

Alexander looked down again bracing for what may come.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 am

couldn't help the smile that suddenly decided to break through her mask

you wish to know if i'd let you be with her? or along those lines?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a Quiet Night   Once upon a Quiet Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon a Quiet Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next