Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Moon Is Full Again

Go down 
+3
Aleksandr Trabukos
Ezekiel
Moe Leon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

The Moon Is Full Again Empty
PostSubject: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:19 pm

The small Wolf padded through the trees, carrying one of her sons by the scruff of his neck.

Luke writhed and jerked, not happy at all with being carried around like this. He wanted to run around and cause trouble. To find things he had never seen and stick his nose in places he wasn't welcome.

The pup yapped as Moe slowed to a stop in the middle of the field the Lycan's usually used for the full moon nights.

He green gaze turned back to Zeke and he gave a soft sigh.

These two are going to be so much trouble tonight. They got your penchant for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Zeke chuffed softly as he looked down at the small ember wolf carrying the jet black pup in her mouth, holding the tiny brown pup in his own, making sure his head was lowered in case the pup decided to attempt to wiggle free like his brother was making a valiant effort to do.

They will be a handful but we have to bring them out with us, Alek will want everyone around and it is probably better for them to be stumbling around out here, chasing bugs and digging around than being locked inside destroying the cottage.

The large black wolf laid down in the clearing and placed the pup down between his front legs, nudging him with his muzzle every time he tried to escape the makeshift pen.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:38 pm

If they ever destroy the cottage, you're on clean up duty.

She wasn't going to clean up after the pups if they decided to go on a mad rampage around the house. She already cleaned up after Zeke and AOdh. That was more than enough for her.

Her eyes fell on Cinaed and Zeke and she gave a little giggle. Watching her son try and escape his father was cute.

They were adorable together.

Cinaed was very much like her. He was quiet but curious. If there was something that interested him, he'd try to take a look at it.

Luka, however, was much like his father. If he wanted something, he stopped at nothing to get it. He was headstrong and boisterous. Especially right now as he tried to escape from his mother's jaws.

She wasn't large enough to make a pen with her paws like Zeke was so she would either have to carry him around all night or keep her eye on him constantly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Zeke huffed softly, of course he would have to clean up, if they boys were misbehaving then they were 'his sons' but as soon as they were being good they were hers.

The large black wolf grinned as he looked over at Moe struggling to keep Luka still for a few seconds, he was definitely the bigger handful out of the two of them.

I hope someone else rocks up who is calm enough to be around the pups, at this rate is it going to take the whole pack to keep up with them.

He just knew that if their of the boys escape them they would be down a rabbit warren in seconds, poking around where they shouldn't and causing chaos.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:50 pm

This just wasn't working. She couldn't keep control of Luka when he was like this. He was just too much trouble.

She stood and padded forwards, setting the pup down in her husband's makeshift pen, lifting her head to let her tongue lap over Zeke's muzzle before picking Cinaed up.

He was much calmer and much, much easier to handle.

And then some, she agreed, nuzzling against Cinaed as she laid down. The pup nuzzled back against her, curling up under her chin.

And then some. The pack stood no chance against their pups. The two of them were energetic and always looking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Zeke was much larger than Moe, he had a much easier time of keeping the rebellious pup contained between his front paws.

He looked up at the woman as gave a happily whine as she licked his muzzle, lowering it as he herded Luka around in the small pen, his large paws gently sitting on top of the pup, so that he had to struggle and wiggle out from beneath it.

Luka was a lot like Zeke, he could tell what would grab the pups attention and how he would try to escape from his fathers clutches, because it was exactly how he would behave.

If all else fails we can take them to the edge of the forest and ask Aeker to come down and help out with them, he's been really good with them so far.

It's not like he will be in danger because Heavens help anyone that even looks at him funny, I can just see Aodh tearing them apart.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Moe smiled softly as she watched father and son play with each other.

Luka would definitely be the problem child. He would be the one going out and getting into the most trouble. As soon as he was allowed out to play on his own, her house would become a breeding ground for mutilated animals he had caught and mud that he would stomp in.

Watching the boys play, she couldnt help but marvel over how similar the two were. Luka would grow up to be a carbon copy of his father. Or so she thought until the boy would do something so crafty that reminded her of herself.

Luka had learnt the play dead and daddy worries trick of her pretty quickly. It caused no end of worry on Zeke's part.

Uncle Aeker would love to have them, I'm sure. But even then they would be such a handful for just him to take care of.

They were a handful for the two of them. They played nice for Uncle Aeker and Uncle Aodh but it would still be difficult for Aeker to look after all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Zeke cursed the day that Luka had learnt to play dead, the first time he had seen the pup do it had almost sent him into a panic attack.
Much like the first time Moe had done it to him, Zeke was tender hearted and the thought of his family hurt sent panic through him.

However at the moment Luka was more than entertained trying to climb up Daddy's head.
Zeke had placed his head to the ground and almost immediately the pup started to wiggle his way up the large wolf's muzzle.

I'm sure Alexis would be with him, playing hawk with her brother.
Have you talked to her recently? I heard Aodh mention that she has found herself a partner in the pack.
Seems the Rozen's have a soft spot for Lycans.

Zeke chuckled softly, if Alexis was anything like Aeker when it came to partners he couldn't help but wonder who the hell she was dating.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 pm

She giggled softly.

The two of them looked a sight, Zeke's mini-me crawling over his face.

Is Luka playing with Daddy? she murmured softly, nudging Cinaed gently with her muzzle. Do you wanna go play with Daddy, too?

That was all the prompting the pup needed to run towards the large black wolf and try to claw his way up onto Zeke's head along with Luka. Dads made the best climbing frames, it seemed.

She rolled onto her side, making herself comfortable as she watched her three boys play with each other.

No, I haven't spoken to him in a while. I invited them over for dinner the other night but I think they were...busy. mating season had been in full swing. The only Lycan she had seen regularly was Aleksandr.

Even Zeke had spent a lot of time either in the bathroom or bedroom over the last fortnight.

Oh, she finally has someone? I'm so glad. After their failed attempt to get Aodh and Alexis together, she had been worried that Alexis had been lonely.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Zeke grunted softly, closing his eyes as Luka decided it was a good idea to scamper his way up the middle of his face, poking Zeke in the eyes with his tiny paws.

His tongue lapped out gently, licking Cinaed as the ember pup followed his brother who had perched himself on top of Zeke's head, tugging softly on the large wolf's ears.

Anyone would think I am a jungle gym.

The large black wolf smiled as Moe made herself comfortable, she had been busy lately looking after the boys, Zeke had been pretty useless the last two weeks as his body was crippled by urges.

I think this is the first time most the males in the pack will be emerging from their dens, I don't blame them for not coming over.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:13 pm

You're the best looking jungle gym I've ever seen, she complimented with a little giggle.

She would have gotten up, helped the man out with moving the pups so they didnt try to poke his eyes out. But she was tired.

The past two weeks it had been almost entirely her duty to take care of the pups and she had barely had time to sit down. This would be a good chance to just lie down and relax as everyone else ran after her pups as they caused trouble.

Being social for the first time this month. It will come to a shock for all of you.

Not many males cared to be antisocial during November.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Thank you, Darling.

He chuckled softly, at least they didn't have to worry about the boys breaking a whole bunch of toys when Zeke made for a much more entertaining toy for them.

They were happy so he didn't mind being nipped, tugged and poked by the boys, he just knew that when they got older the three of them would be roughhousing constantly.

Being social really isn't a priority in November, I'd rather not have a bunch of Lycan in our house, resisting the urge to go at each other.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm

And yet you let me in your house come November. Do you not worry about me or am I just special?

The ancient Lycan padded up behind Zeke, bowing his head to pick Luka up by the scruff of his neck and padding over to curl up around Moe, dwarfing her with his massive size.

He nuzzled against his great grandson affectionately.

Luka was tiny in comparison to the giant Wolf.

All the Wolves in the pack were small compared to him. There wasnt one Wolf that even came close to his great size of seven foot.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Zeke snorted softly as the Alpha came up from behind him and picked Luka up, tearing the pup away from his quest of gnawing off his father's ear.

You're family, so that makes you both special and someone that I don't need to worry about.

Zeke grinned softly as Cinaed slid down his muzzle and perched himself in against the large black wolf's face, curling up beside him.

He didn't have to worry about Alek, the man had no intention of going after his wife, and even during the peek of his heat Zeke felt no physical attraction towards to man, Alek was safe and they needed his help.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Aleksandr snorted softly.

Should I be insulted that you don't see me as a threat?

The Lycan was a confusing person. He didn't like people feeling threatened by him but it was natural for people to feel threatened by him.

He could be dangerous at times. Very dangerous. Especially when he was in one of his loops.

Are you feeling more...social this week, Zeke?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:47 pm

I don't think so, just because I don't see you as a threat doesn't mean that I don't acknowledge your ability.

He knew very well that is Aleksandr decided to lash out at full force there was very little he could do to protect himself let alone his family, the Alpha would be an unstoppable force.

Besides, if I saw you as a threat you wouldn't be holding Luka.

There was no way he would let anyone who he thought had the slightest bit of hostility in them anywhere near his sons.

Yeah, I've been feeling better since yesterday.

He admitted, his heat had drawn to a close and he was happy for it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Alek's large head bobbed in a nod.

He nuzzled closer to the boy as he pawed at his cheek. It had been a long time since he had been around pups as young as Luka and Cinaed. It was nice to be around such young creatures.

Perhaps next year I shall take the pups for a few weeks and let you and Sprout... bond a little.

He laughed when Moe rolled over and let her teeth sink into his shoulder.

Teasing the woman was always so easy and her reactions never ceased to amuse him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:02 am

Next thing you know he's crawling up your face, sticking those tiny paws into your eyes.

Zeke chuckled softly as he watched Luka paw and swat at the giant wolf.

The boy was tiny in comparison but Luka wasn't scared of anything, they had only just learnt to walk on all fours and already he was pawing and jumping on anything that moved.

Zeke's chuckle turned into a laugh as he watched Moe.

With an offer like that Alek, we would end up with even more pups.

He could imagine it, spending a few weeks bonding with Moe during mating season would end up with them expanding their family.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 am

He hasn't yet. Only you and Aodh get that treatment.

He and Aodh had the worst of the boy's love of causing trouble wherever they went. For anyone else they were little angels.

Speaking of Aodh...

He lifted his head, turning his gaze to the other side of clearing. He could smell one of his sons.

At this distance he couldn't tell the difference between the two of them but Coilean wouldn't come around here any time soon so it had to be Aodh.

He waited silently for his son to arrive in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 am

Belial lay sprawled out on the couch of Coilean's apartment, he had popped in to see the man.

After the fiasco with Ciro the other night the Lycan owed him, big time, but he wasn't here to collect his debt just yet.

Like anything good he wanted to savor it for a little while, no tonight he wanted to have a little fun.

"Coilean, we're going out."

He called to the man as he sat up in his seat, the Lycan didn't have a choice in the matter, Belial wanted enjoy the evening.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:22 am

"Fuck you," was his simple reply as he he strolled into the livingroom with a large bowl of crisps and a can of beer.

Tonight was the Full Moon.

He was just going to sit on the couch all night eating junk food and drinking beer while he watched shitty movies.

Its what he had been doing every full moon night since he had moved out of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 am

"No, but I'll gladly fuck you in a moment with an attitude like that.
I have somewhere to be tonight and you're coming with me, whether you like it or not."

The Demon reached over and snatched the bowl and can out of the Lycan's grasp before grabbing hold of him and teleporting.

When Belial wanted to do something there was very little chance of Coilean stopping him.

They disappeared from the dingy apartment, reappearing in the middle of a clearing in the woods surrounding the Mansion.

The Demon looked up at the sky, judging the time by the moons location.

"Oh good, we're not late."

Belial stretched his arms, Coilean had no choice but to be here, he could try walking home but he was sure that he would be able to round the man up fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 am

His stomach lurched when they transported.

"Dammit, give me some working before you do that," he grunted as he slumped against a tree. He hated teleporting.

His silver eyes trailed over the area. He knew this place. The mansion grounds.

A loud snort sounded as he pushed off the tree and began walking off.

"Not a chance." He wasn't doing this. Not tonight, not any night. He wanted to stay as far away from the Mansion and its inhabitants as possible.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:39 am

Belial chuckled as Coilean tried to walk off, with a flick of his hand the shadows cast by the trees took on a denser form and wrapped themselves around the Lycan's ankles, holding him firmly in place.

"You say that as though you actually have a choice in the matter.

I was very lenient with you the other night with Ciro and lets not forget what you did to my mark, remember that and do not test my patience, I am not in the mood."

The Demon warned, he would not be putting up with Coilean's bad attitude after how well he had treated the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:29 am

He paused when the shadows constricted around his ankles.

Fuck.

Belial was going to make him go there, wasn't he? Make him stay around everyone he had abandoned and disowned. His father. His brother. His son and daughter. Their children...

"I can't do it."

He couldn't go back there and see the hateful gazes of his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moon Is Full Again
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next