Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The full moon rises.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

The full moon rises. Empty
PostSubject: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 am

The large black wolf ran through the forest, slowing down as he reached a clearing.

After his last full moon he no longer dreaded the night but instead quite looked forward to it.
He was of course edgy and pissy since Moe was yet to make an appearance.

He stood in the middle of the clearing and howled loudly, calling to the other lycan to may be around.

Coilean and Alek were not going to be here tonight and they had a whole bunch of new pups, tonight was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:10 am

Aodh padded into the clearing Zeke had chosen as home base, humming to himself idly.

He was human at the moment, clad only in his birthday suit.

He felt like sticking human for a big part of tonight. He spent every full moon night as a wolf, tonight he wanted a change.

"Evening, Zeke," he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 am

Evening Aodh.

He replied turning around to face beta, he stretched his paws out in front of him and yawned loudly.

Lovely night.

He had seen the man naked that many times that it didn't bother him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am

"Aye." His eyes turned to the full moon then around the clearing.

"No one here yet? I thought you and Sprout would make an appearance together." Those had been near inseparable since they tied to knot.

He toured, silver eyes flashing through the forest, looking for a wolf.

"Where the hell is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 am

No idea, why do you think I called, things have been quiet tonight, it's unnerving.

Zeke rolled onto his back, scratching it against the grass.

Which reminds me, where have you been lately, normally I see you chilling out in the garden with Mac.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 am

He shrugged distractedly, turning towards the mansion, back towards the large wolf.

"Out and about." In bed with Aeker. They were similar enough.

He hummed then sighed frustratedly. Where the hell was everyone? The one time Alek isn't here, everyone else disappears into thin air.

"I think Mac went to the Mainland with Alek and Coilean."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 am

Zeke's eyes went wide as he saw the lashes across Aodh's ass.

Holy hell Aodh!

The wolf's mouth spread into a grin, an amused noise sounding in it's throat.
Zeke could not hold in his laughter, of all people he never expected to see Aodh with whip marks across him.

Someones been having fun with you, huh?
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:52 am

"What?"

He whipped around and followed Zeke's gaze to his... Oh, so he had been looking at his ass before he turned around.

"Why, you jealous? You seemed quite happy checking my ass out to get a good look at those marks." His lips quirked into a grin
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:59 am

I have no desire to look at your ass but those welts are hard to miss, someone's been pulling you back in line.

The woof chuffed and shook his head.

I can't imagine anyone getting away with doing that to you of all people, who's the one with the death wish?
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 am

"Yeah, sure, I believe you," he snorted.

"Trying to, at least. Still hasn't gotten through my thick skull yet." He grinned widely, eyes sparking. It would take a lot for Aeker to put him in line properly.

He shrugged and pressed a finger to his lips with a wink. "My little secret."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:09 am

Damien padded into the clearing, his ears and tail pricking up as he noticed Zeke and an unknown redhead. He let out an excited bark, running towards the two men, transforming into his human form as he approached.

"Hey there, Zeke, stranger." he grinned, turning to Zeke. "So, who have I got to be introduced to?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 am

On second thought I don't think I want to know, if it's someone in the coven I don't think I'd be able to look at them the same way ever again.

Zeke shook his head softly, Aodh's personal life could stay personal, he did not want the gory details.

Evening Damien.

Zeke replied, turning his head to smile at the young wolf.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:14 am

He laughed.

"Oh good, someone finally decides to join the party; I thought Zeke had messed up on giving the invites out."

His eyes trailed over the man quite obviously.

He'd do. Let the flirting begin.

"Hey there, I'm Aodh."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 am

He cocked an eyebrow. "You need an invite for the full moon now?"

Even though Aleksandr had invited him, he probably would have shown up anyway, even if he hadn't. Manners were now his strong point, and where other wolves were, he always was too. Regardless of whether or not they actually liked him.

He caught sight of the path of the man's gaze and smirked to himself, stretching.

"Damien." he purred back.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:33 am

Zeke stayed in his wolf form, sprawling out lazily on the ground, scratching his back.

You don't, Aodh's just being....well Aodh, someone obviously need to try harder when they attempt to beat some manners into him.

The wolf chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:37 am

"Its a pleasure, Damien."

His lips pulled into a grin as he stepped closer to the man.

"They're not trying to beat manners into me, they're trying to beat brains into me. An infinitely more difficult thing to do." Manners could happen eventually, but brains definitely weren't happening.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 am

Damien felt that there was something he really wasn't getting. Oh well.

He took another step towards the other wolf, silver eyes glinting mischievously as a finger traced circles on the man's chest.

"I'm sure I could find a way." he purred with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 am

Zeke shook his head as he saw that tell-tale grin on Aodh's face, he was up to no good, though Aodh always seemed to be up to no good.

By all means attempt to beat manner or sense into him, Aodh getting beaten up is the main source of entertainment on full moon nights.

Zeke teased with a grin, last time the wolf had earned himself four broken legs.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 am

"You're welcome to try." His eyes raked over the man. "But bigger men have tried and failed."

He stepped back and spread his arms out, bowing in a grand gesture. "I'm just a blank canvas for you to try and leave your mark, Damien."

The oldest Lycan gave a barking laugh as his silver eyes turned to Zeke. "Only to Moe and Coilean. Coilean's buggered off to the Mainland and Moe is MIA. I'm safe for now."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:20 am

"Challenge accepted."

A smirk toyed at the corners of his mouth, the tip of his tongue darting over his lower lip. His arms wound around the man's neck, leaning up to whisper in his ear.

"Come and see me when you feel like a challenge, then."

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:30 am

Zeke smirked up at Aodh.

I'm sure I could give you a run for your money now Aodh, just so happens I promised Moe not to get into any more brawls.

He chuckled and shook his head, he knew Aodh's weakness now and he was big enough and fast enough to take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 am

His arms curled around Damine's waist as he pressed his lips to the corner of the younger wolf's mouth.

"I'll remember that, aye?"

His eyes flickered to Zeke as he rested his chin on Damien's shoulder, hands running up and down his back idly.

"Really now? I'd like to see you try and fight me when I'm really fighting, pup."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:53 am

Damien smirked as Aodh pulled away, tongue darting over his lip again with a quiet purr, his fingers stroking through the copper locks languidly. He let out a barely audible, fake moan as Aodh stroked his back, pressing closer into him.

It was a while since he had got to wind anyone up like this. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Zeke chuckled and shook his head.

No thanks, I'd like to keep my throat in one piece, I've learned from our first encounter.

He rolled his eyes at the two of them.

You two have no shame, wonderful.

He groaned and got to his feet, if these two were going to have a public make-out session he was going hunting.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:06 pm

He grinned widely. "Awww, scared, pup?" he chuckled, one hand waving through Damien's dark hair.

His hands slid down to Damien's hips, pulling him flush against his own body.

"You leaving already? I thought you might want to join us." He gave a little wink. "It'll be fun, promise."

Screw not flirting with Zeke; it would prove too amusing to see the disgusted reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. Empty

Back to top Go down

The full moon rises.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next