Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Night Watch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 am

Zakhar laid sprawled out on one of the large couches, staring at the TV in front of him.

His chest was bare and instead of his usual slacks he wore a loose pair of comfortable jeans. A square of plastic wrap was stuck to his chest over the top of a new tattoo.

Belial's collar was once again clasped around his neck proudly.

Night Watch played on the TV he was staring at, the sound effects blaring from surround sound all around the room.

Last edited by Zakhar Avdeyev on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 am

Tyrael had been gone for a few weeks, having to head back home on a business trip, plus he had taken Marion back to the estate, it was mating season and it was far too risky having her around here.

He was walking through the hallway on his way to the kitchen as he heard the sound of the television blaring loudly, his long ears twitched and he peeked into the games room.

A smirk spread across his head as he spotted Zakhar laying out on the couch.
He may not have been in the forest but he was sure footed enough to be able to cross the room without being detected.

He crouched close to the floor, prowling closer to the man until he was kneeling on the other side of the couch.

In one swift movement he jumped over the back of the couch and landed on the Lycan's lap, quickly pinning his arms above his head.

"Hey there Zakky, miss me?"
He said with a chuckle as he looked down at the man.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 am

Zakhar jerked with a shocked grunt when Tyrael landed in his lap.

His eyes narrowed and he gave a small sigh when his eyes focussed on the Elf as he chuckled down at him.

It had been a long while since he had seen the Elf. Weeks.

A lot had happened in those weeks.

"Not particularly," he drawled, relaxing back against the couch, turning his head so he could gaze at the TV again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 am

Tyrael's head tilted slightly, not the reaction he had been expecting.

His eyes trailed down the Lycan's body as he was ignored, landing on the plastic on his chest.

"You've got yourself a tattoo."

He replied with a little bit of surprise in his voice, when the television lit up the room the glint of something metallic caught his eye.

The Elf's gaze traveled up to the man's neck, narrowing in on the expertly made collar around his neck, it was as good as his craftsmanship, no, it wasn't, it was better, where the hell had Zakhar gotten that?

"And you've got yourself a Master?"
He added, a hint of skepticism in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 am

"And I've lost myself a particular set of scars," he added, eyes flickering back to the Elf for a moment.

He didn't have Tyrael's name carved into his chest like he had done the last time they had seen each other.

"Disappointed?"

His lips curled up into a smirk. "Don't worry, I'm still allowed to fuck you; you're just not allowed to fuck me."

Unless Belial gave him the go ahead, he corrected. Belial's contract had been fair. He could fuck anyone he wanted but no one could dominate him unless they had permission from the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:23 am

Tyrael leaned closer, looking at the man's chest, his hand gracing over it.

"Those were silver scars, how the hell did that happen?"
He muttered in utter confusion, those should've been permanent, he had only been gone a month and a half, what the heck had been happening around here.

"After all that fighting you just took another Master? I thought you hated being submissive."

His eyes narrowed as the Lycan smirk, a growl rumbling in his chest.

"Not allowed to fuck you, says who?"
They had come to an agreement and now it was all suddenly void? To hell with that.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 am

Zakhar smirked, silver eye flashing.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Zakhar wasn't feeling nice enough to let Tyrael in on how he had gotten rid of those scars.

The Lycan shrugged. He wasn't overly fond of being dominated by people that hadn't proved to him that they were worthy of dominating him. Belial had proved that he was worthy of dominating him so he had no qualms with letting the Demon dominate.

"Says my Master." The Lycan arched a brow. "But if you dont believe me, by all means, go and ask her yourself."

That would throw him off a little. Belial usually took on a male form. If he was searching for a Mistress and Belial was in a male form then there was no way he'd be able to find him. Tyrael wouldn't be able to dominate him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:47 am

His brows furrowed at that response, he had worked with Lycan's for decades and not once had he seen a case where one had silver scarring heal, it just didn't happen.

"I would actually."
He muttered, glaring down at him, if something that existed that could heal silver wounds he wanted it, Slaves would sell for more if he could heal their scarring before selling them.

"Her? You're being dominated by a woman?"
The Elf snorted a laugh, that was an amusing thought, Zakhar who was so adamant about being a dominant man, kneeling down in front of a female.

"Perhaps I will, who is she?"
He asked, raising and eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 am

The Lycan chuckled.

Tyrael wouldn't get an answer. And he doubted that Belial would share her blood with the Elf.

"Yes, a woman." There was something incredibly sexy about a dominant woman. Its why he enjoyed his Sessions with Lia a lot.

"She's called Lia. Feel free to go search for her. She'd appreciate you asking for permission before jumping me."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:58 am

The Elf pursed his lips, this whole thing left a bitter taste in his mouth.
Right when he and Zakhar got everything sorted out something like this happens to stuff it all up.

"Just Lia? No last name. Let me guess, some tramped up Vampire?"

He asked, seemed every female Vampire a couple of hundred years old thought they were some kind of dominatrix.

"Why search her out, you must know where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:01 am

Zakhar snorted a laugh.

He'd love to see Belial's reaction to being called a tramped up vampire. He'd have to mention it next time he saw the Demon.

The Lycan shrugged.

"She goes wherever she wants. I dont know where she'd be."

He had just been fucked an hour ago. He wouldn't need to go and search Belial out for another could of hours for another rut so he didn't need to know where he was for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 am

Zakhar was being next to no help and he had this smugness about him that seemed to indicate that the Lycan knew more than he was letting on.

"What happens if I decide I want to dominate you without asking for your Mistress' permission, you still owe me one for those collar remember?"

He replied, sitting up on the man's lap as he looked down at him, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:10 am

Zakhar shrugged.

"Your funeral." And his punishment. Right now he wasn't willing to receive a punishment so he wouldn't let the Elf dominate him.

He'd fight tooth and nail to stop Tyrael if he decided he wanted to fuck him without asking for Belial's permission.

"It shouldn't take too much effort to find her if you really want to fuck me, Ty."

He wouldn't run and hide. He was enjoying lying here watching his movie.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 am

"I'm sure I could handle myself, against you and her, wouldn't be the first time I have bested you."

The Elf groaned and hoisted himself off of the Lycan.

"You've become a lot more docile, in mating season of all times.
This Lia woman has you behaving like a good boy doesn't she?"

He teased, moving to slump in an arm chair, this all seemed so strange, a Lycan behaving during mating season, Zakhar behaving his Master's rules outside of a session and that strange collar that was made even better than what most Elves could manage.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:28 am

"I doubt it."

He had thought he could handle himself against her and that had landed him being strapped down and fucked by a machine.

"She scares me. I don't want to get on her bad side by letting someone fuck me without her permission."

He wasn't embarrassed to admit she scared him. Belial was a scary person. He trusted her but he was still scared of her in a bad mood and what punishments he'd receive from her.

The Lycan stretched out when Tyrael slid off of him. He was glad the Elf hadn't noticed that he wasn't entirely unaffected by having a hot male straddle him. Belial scared him but his body's reactions weren't governed by his fear for the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 am

"She scares you of all people? Now I am interested to meet her."

Tyrael was terrified of Zakhar when he was in a bad mood, the last time they had seen each other and he had snuck out his bedroom window.

When the Lycan had found him he really did think the man was going to tear him into pieces.

He gave a groan and stretched out on his chair.
"I'll have to keep and eye out for her, what does she look like?"
He asked, his head tilting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 am

"She's a very scary person." Once again, he wasn't embarrassed to call Belial out on being scary.

Zakhar's bad moods were nothing compared to Belial's bad moods. Zakhar hoped to never have to be around when Belial was in a terrible mood.

He'd quite happily bugger off and hide somewhere for weeks if he ever caught the Demon in a bad mood.

"Long black hair, purple eyes, best boobs I've ever seen." The Lycan smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:45 am

Zakhar hadn't mentioned anything overly frightening about her, just the fact that she was scary, it had him wondering what about her made her scary.

The Elf gave a soft laugh at his description, nothing like only choosing the important details.

"Alright then I'll keep my eyes out for an amazing pair of breasts and if that's true then I'll know her when I see her."

He shook his head, running his hands through the short layers of his hair, his search just got that much easier.

"She live in the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 am

Zakhar laughed.

"She's shorter than us, has pale skin. When she's not in leather or naked, she usually wears simple clothing." What had he seen her in when he first met her? A simple tshirt and jeans?

The Lycan nodded. "Da."

He eyes returned to the TV. "She isn't in a house. She has her own room on the third floor."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 am

"Well if her boobs are that good I'm hoping I catch her on a day when she is in leather or naked."

The Elf gave another chuckle, she may be Zakhar's Mistress but a little bit of perversion never hurt anyone.

"Not in a house and lives all the way on the third floor? Nothing like being anti-social."

As far he knew not very many people lived away from the house rooming.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:56 am

"She knows where the dungeon and kitchen are; that's social enough for me."

He didn't care how social she was. Honestly, he'd much prefer if she wasn't social. The more social she was, the more likely she was to meet someone else. He didn't want her to meet someone else.

He was selfish and he wanted her for himself.

"You'll have to find her on that information before you can have this." His hand slid down his stomach to grasp himself through his jeans with a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:10 am

Tyrael snorted a laugh and grinned at the Lycan.
"Nothing like being old fashioned, Zakhar, women only in the kitchen and the bedroom?
Now if you were dominating her, you would have yourself the perfect woman,"

He added, his grin widening as he gave a soft laugh.

"It's not that I want, try the other side."
He replied, shaking his head at the man, Tyrael wanted to fuck the Lycan, it seemed that Zakhar had taken him a lot more than he had taken Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 am

The Lycan smirked widely. "I have dominated her."

She was a good Submissive when she was in that mindset. He hoped that in the future he'd be able to dominate the Demon again. It'd be a good experience.

Zakhar's eyes slid shut and he chuckled lowly, hand sliding down to press against his entrance through his jeans.

"You want this, huh? You'll have to be on best behaviour if you want Belial to let you have this."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 am

"You've dominated your Mistress, why am I not surprised, I thought she would be too scary to dominate."

He replied, his eyebrow raising as the Lycan spoke again, Zakhar was being rather mysterious.

"Belial? I thought you said her name was Lia, and what the hell kind of name is Belial, sounds foreign but I can't put my finger on which nationality."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

The Russian Wolf chuckled softly.

"Because its just like me to dominate people that dominate me, da, Tyrael?" he had dominated the Elf more than once.

"Lia is a nickname," he murmured. Close enough.

"Its Hebrew." Belial was an Ancient Hebrew name. He knew that much. Thank you google, he thought. He had managed to find out a fair amount about the Demon after he had found out about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M] Night Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Night Watch
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next