Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Fabian is a Free Elf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Heh, so he didn't pick up on the for now.

Fabian wanted to bring up that conversation. He had been hoping for Aurick to comment on the fact that he was only free for now. He had been relying on that comment to bring up the conversation that was buzzing in the back of his mind.

The Elf nuzzled a little closer, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Aurick lay back and nestled in close to the Elf, his hands still stroking through the man's hair.

He hadn't picked up on what Fabian had said and lay completely unaware of what the Elf wanted him to talk about.

Instead he let out a contented purr and got comfortable, he may have only just woken up but the Vampire was quite happy to just stay here for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 pm

His lips parted as if to say something then slid shut again.

Everything was just too calm at the moment. He didn't want to bring up a potentially mood-killing topic of conversation when things were this calm and perfect.

He'd find another way to bring up the conversation later.

Fabian nuzzled against his Vampire with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:39 pm

He raked his fingers through his hair and then smoothed his hand over the mark he had left on the Elf's neck.

It was nice seeing his mark on the man, granted he had bitten Fabian before but he had never really paid attention to it, Aurick had always been careful not to mark him let alone admire his marks.

Leaning over he planted a gentle kiss on the Elf's head.
"We should probably get cleaned up."
He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 pm

"Mhmm."

Fabian sat up and pushed his hair out of his face, lips quirking wryly. "I bet I have the worst case of sex hair ever. It's going to be a bitch to brush out." He hated brushing his hair out when it got knotted.

The Elf leaned over to feather a gentle kiss to his Vampire's lips.

"Save water, shower with your boyfriend," he murmured softly before sliding off the bed and padding - naked - to the bathroom, leaving it ajar as he moved over to the bath.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 pm

"Well then next time you decide to crawl into my bed tie it up, at least you will avoid getting it knotted."

He chuckled softly and watched the Elf walk into the bathroom, his eyes lingering none too subtly on the man's backside.

Aurick sat up and pulled himself out of bed, walking his way over to the bathroom, he opened the door slowly and leaned against the door frame.

His eyes practically glowed as he watched the Elf, how he had managed to be around the man for this long without making a move on him he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 am

"So now I can't even be in the same bed as you without you subjecting me to sex hair?"

He leered at the vampire over his shoulder. "I'm irresistible, admit it. Admit that I'm irresistible, Rick~" he sang as he toyed with the taps until he had found a decent temperature.

Fabian reached back to grasp a cheek, shaking it a little then giving it a slap. "You so want this."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 am

"As if you need a bigger ego."
He replied, as he reached up and scratched the back of his head as he stayed leaning against the door frame.

Aurick's eyebrow rose as he watched the Elf's antics, Fabian was extremely odd at the best of times.

"You keep that up and I will come over there and take you bending over the bathtub."

He threatened, Fabian knew how uncomfortable being fingered for the first time had been, if he took the Elf right now there was no doubt that it would be quite painful.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 am

A shiver racked his body.

The idea of sex was arousing, he just knew that he wouldn't be able to stand it just yet. Sex like that would have to wait.

"I'm going to call a rain check for that one."

The Elf hummed as he stepped under the hot spray of water, grinning at Rick over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 am

The Vampire chuckled softly.
"Then don't do such suggestive things."

He muttered as he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Aurick made his way over the the shower and stepped in with him, the two didn't bath together but now that they had been intimate this didn't seem like such a forbidden idea anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:20 am

"I can't help myself," he chuckled softly, pressing against Rick when he stepped into the shower with him.

"You have such amusing reactions when I tease you."

Fabian pushed himself up to purr in the Vampire's ear lowly, teeth enclosing around a lobe to tug at it gently, tongue lapping at the skin caught between his teeth. "I love your reactions when I tease you."

Whether the reactions were of anger or, more recently, lust he loved both and wouldn't stop teasing him because he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:34 am

Aurick wrapped his arms around Fabian's shoulders, purring softly as his earlobe was captured and licked.

"No matter what relationship we have with each other you are going to be a pain."

He groaned softly, leaning his head against the man's shoulders in defeat.

There was no escaping the torment of Fabian's relentless annoyance and teasing.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:42 am

"I try my best," he chuckled softly.

He'd always try to annoy the Vampire. It was one thing he knew he was good at. He could always annoy Rick, no matter what situation they were in.

"So then," he purred softly, pressing his hips against the Vampire, tongue and teeth moving over the flesh of his lover's neck.

"I'll wash your back if you wash mine," he crooned with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am

He gave a soft moan as Fabian pressed up against him and moved his mouth against his neck.

"Pressed up against me like this I think we are just going to get dirtier, not cleaner."

He replied as he moved the Elf back until he was pressed up against the wall of the shower.

Leaning down he caught the Elf's mouth and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:48 am

"The beauty of a shower is that we can clean off if we get dirtier," he purred softly.

A soft almost hiss sounded between the Elf's teeth when his back pressed against the shower wall. It was cold. A lot colder than the almost scalding hot water beating down on them.

Fabian purred and leaned up into the kiss, hands sliding up his back.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:57 am

"I think it is you that can't get enough of me, Fabian."
A smirk pulled at the corners of his lips as he looked down at the Elf.

"Admit it. Admit that I'm irresistible."
He muttered with a chuckle, mimicking what the man had said earlier mockingly.

It was funny how quickly they went from awkwardly denying their feelings for one another to openly being flirtatious
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 am

The Elf's bright eyes flashed.

"Your irresistible or I'm just using you for the sex." Fabian leaned up to press a soft kiss to the Vampire's lips. "Men give the best handjobs, after all."

Fabian stuck his his tongue out childishly with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 am

"How cruel of you, seems I am just going to have to deny you my body now."

He replied as he kissed the Elf and pulled away from him, standing under the scolding water and grabbing the soap the clean himself off.

Fabian couldn't stand being ignored, so of course ignoring him was one of Aurick's favourite past times.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 am

Fabian gave a little pout.

Oh, so now he was being ignored? No fun.

The Elf pressed against his lover's back, reaching around to grasp the soap, pressing his lips to the Vampire's shoulder.

"Just going to borrow this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fabian is a Free Elf
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5