Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Fabian is a Free Elf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

Fabian is a Free Elf Empty
PostSubject: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Fabian hummed cheerfully as he almost danced into his bedroom.

The sun was just about to go down and he had been up all day doing a fair few different things.

He still wore the black turtleneck and dark wash jeans that he had worn when he had gone to talk to Kenny. The black fabric was covering the bandage on his forearm.

He had spent the last few hours out in the forest, healing from the bite mark on his forearm.

The Elf set a glass of warm blood on Rick's bedside table gently, eyeing the sleeping vampire with a small smile as he laid out next to him and bit his own finger harshly.

He smeared blood from the minuscule wound on his finger onto the Vampire's lip. "Rick," he called softly, wanting to rouse the man from his sleep gently. What better way to wake someone than with breakfast in bed and some great news?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Aurick woke slowly to the smell of blood, his tongue darting out and running across his lip with a soft purr as he lapped up the small amount of blood.

His eyes fluttered open after a moment as he gazed up sleepily at the Elf, taking the man's hand softly and placing the bleeding finger in his mouth, sucking it softly until the wound stopped bleeding.

"Evening."
He muttered softly as he nestled in against the Elf, still half asleep until he noticed the smell of blood was still strong, his eyes landing on the glass on the bedside table with a small smile.
The Elf had brought him food, this was a rarity.

"You used the microwave without burning the mansion down, well done."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Aurick was always so... air-headed when he was half asleep.

He had taken his blood without thought. Aurick didn't know that he had been released from Kenny's Mastership. To the Vampire, Fabian was still off limits. He could have bought the wrath of some very strong vampire down on himself in that moment.

"I can work the microwave without killing anyone," he assured with a small quirk of his lips.

"I have good news but you have to promise not to yell or hit me." Rick had told him not to go and visit Kenny alone; he just hoped that he'd forgive him because of the great news.

He nuzzled against the vampire with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 pm

"Really? I distinctly remember you putting metal in the microwave not too long ago."

He muttered with a yawn and rubbing his eyes as he lay against the Elf, running his hand through the man's hair gently.

"When ever you make me promise not to yell or hit you it's always the time I want to do both those things the most..."

He replied, eying the Elf suspiciously, wondering what he had done this time.
"What's the good news?"
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:00 am

He gave a dismissive wave of his hand.

He had learned his lesson after that first attempt. Metal was bad for microwaves.

Fabian's eyes slid shut and he purred softly as he leaned into the gentle fingers stroking his hair. He loved Rick playing with his hair.

"That's why I make you promise not to."

He knew when he pissed off the Vampire he'd get whacked for it. So he attempted to make the man promise not to so he could escape his wrath. That didn't happen often. Usually, even after he had promised, Rick hit him for being stupid anyway.

"I went to talk to Kenny earlier."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 am

"What!"
He sat up quickly in bed and looked at the Elf, studying his face, he didn't look too pale so she mustn't have drained him like last time.

His hand pulled down the collar of Fabian's sweater, no, it was just his marks on the man's neck, hickeys from the other night.

"What happened?"
He asked, looking the man over.
"I warned you that she could hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:51 am

"Calm down, Rick."

He lett the man pull down the neck of his sweater and inspect his neck. He needed to know that he wasn't hurt.

"We talked. She took a little blood." He pulled up tthe sleeve of his sweater and tugged the bandages off to show the man the almmost healed fang wounds.

"And then she let me go." After a few harsh words and knocking him around a little, but Rick didn't need to know that.

Kenny had let him go. he was free to be with Rick.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 am

The Vampire snorted softly.
"Calm down, you could have nearly gotten yourself killed like last time."

He growled softly as he saw the bite wound on his wrist, leaning down and kissing the bite mark softly, hardly registering what he had just said.

He stilled for a moment as he took in what he had said, looking up at him in disbelief.

"She let you go?"
He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am

"Yes, I could have, but I didn't."

He hadn't been killed and he had come away much better than before. Fabian was happy about how the meeting had gone on.

He smiled softly when the Vampire kissed his skin, lifting his free hand to stroke his hair gently.

"Mhmm," the Polak replied with a grin.

"She let me go. I'm free to do what ever I want." He leaned forwards to kiss Rick deeply. "I'm free to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am

He gazed at Fabian, his mismatched eyes bright and hopeful, there was more life in his eyes than ever before.

For once he was truly happy, the man that he had been yearning over for so long actually had feelings for him and now they had a chance at being together freely.

He kissed his Elf deeply in return and pressed up against him, gripping onto him firmly as he wrapped his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 am

Fabian pressed up against Rick when he was pulled to him, hands fisting in his dark hair as he gave a soft purr.

"Your breakfast is going to go cold," he murmured softly, kissing along Tyrael's neck.

He had made the effort to warm up that blood for Aurick, he wasn't about to let it go to waste now.

"Drink it and then you can show me how happy you are that I'm free," the Elf chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 am

He groaned softly and pulled himself away from the Elf, it was times like this he was both thankful and cursed his self control.

He sat up in bed and grabbed the glass, it was just above body temperature, he was lucky he didn't drink it sooner, Fabian had heated it too much and he would have burnt his mouth.

"Thank you."
He muttered as he brought the glass to his lips and took as large mouthful.

He was glad he had met the boy so young, the Elves hadn't made him judgmental, Fabian had no qualms about being around blood, he had seen Aurick drain animals and humans alike and never cringed away from him even if he reeked of blood.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:45 am

Fabian gave a smile and a small nod, leaning back against the headboard with his arms crossed over his chest.

He hummed softly, fingers tapping his arm idly as he waited.

"Can you drink that any slower?" he asked after a few seconds.

He had pushed the Vampire to drink it, but he wasn't a patient person at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:52 am

He tipped back his head and gulped down the rest of the glass, licking his lips before turning his attention back to the Elf.

Aurick placed the glass back down and instead grabbed the Elf, pulling him back against his body firmly.

He rolled over so Fabian was laying on top of him, a small smirk gracing his lips as he gazed up at him.

"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:01 am

The Polak gave a soft noise of shock when he was pulled against the Englishman.

Fabian grinned down at Rick, his hair falling to frame his face.

"Much."

The Elf bowed his head to kiss the man gently, his fingers stroking the Vampire's neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 am

"Good."
He muttered, smirking and leaning up into the kiss, after so long he could hold the Elf like this, like he wanted to.

He nibbled on the Elf's lower lip softly, tugging it gently.

His hands stroked down his spine, caressing him softly through his clothing before his hand slid down to grip his hips.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:15 am

His lips parted slightly when the Vampire's teeth sank into his lower lip and he gave a soft, breathy moan.

Fabian's fingers slid up into Aurick's hair, curling into the soft, dark locks.

His back arched when the hands stroked down his spine, body pressing closer to the Vampires with a low, catlike purr.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:21 am

He looked up at the Elf longingly, those soft breathy moans were intoxicating and the thought that it was him that made them sent happy shivers down his spine.

He still wanted the Elf, he would always want him but would never make a move on him like that until Fabian told him he was ready, until then, there was many other things that they could do, that he could do to Fabian.

His tongue ran over his bottom lip at the thought of it, his gripped the Elf's hips, caressing them softly as he leaned up and kissed along his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 am

Fabian's head tilted back slightly to offer his throat to the Vampire when he began kissing along his jawline.

He could do this now. He didn't have to worry about Rick upsetting powerful people or feeling uncomfortable because he shouldn't be around him.

It was just him and the vampire and whatever they wanted to do together.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:36 am

Aurick purred softly, nothing made Vampire's happier than having a neck offered to them, it was like a Lycan and being stroked, it was an unspoken love.

He leaned up closer and trailed his lips along the Elf's neck kissing and nipping softly.

He lay a kiss against the pulse point on his throat, lapping his tongue over it before moving his mouth away.

Fabian already knew he could trust Aurick with his throat bared like that, he had no reason to prove it but even he liked to indulge in at least being close to him like that without biting him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:43 am

Fabian didn't flinch when Rick's lips found his pulse point. His heartbeat didn't speed up in fear. He didn't react negatively at all.

He had known Rick for over a century and he had only hurt him while feeding a handful of times. And in that handful, not once had he made feeding so painful that he became scared of the Vampire.

He trusted him completely with his throat bared.

His hips pressed downwards against Rick's own.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 am

Aurick gave a soft groan and ground up against Fabian's hips, his hands slipping from the Elf's hips.

His fingers delved under the man's shirt, pulling it up to expose his stomach, his hands stroking over his thin waist and toned stomach.

"You're wearing so much clothing tonight."

He murmured softly, his hands sliding up under the shirt to stroke his back softly.

Ever since he had let Fabian choose his own clothing he had been wearing a little as possible on his torso.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:56 am

His muscles twitched under the light caress on his stomach and he gave a low purr.

"I didn't want to go to Kenny with everything bared for her taking while I tried to convince her to let me free."

Going to her dressed as he usually dressed was like holding a cake under a five year old's nose and telling them they can't have it. It wouldn't end well.

Fabian could be smart occasionally.

"You can always remedy that."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 am

A smile graced his lips as he looked up at the man.
"Smart, very smart."
Aurick had not told him much about Vampire's but what Fabian did know about them he knew it well and he understood desire better than anybody.

He gripped the bottom of the Elf's shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing the man's torso with a soft purr.

He did had an amazing body, incredibly thin but he looked so tempting.
His hands roamed the Elf's back eagerly, his nails dragging down his spine firmly as he pushed his hips up against him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 am

"I can be smart occasionally." He bowed his head to kiss the Vampires smiling lips gently.

Fabian would be the first to say he was airheaded and not the smartest person in the world but there were some things that he knew that people could consider him smart for.

The Elf sat up a little, straddling Rick's hips to help with the removal of his shirt, pushing his hair back out of his face when his shirt had been pulled off.

The Polak laid back down on the Vampires body when his hands began roaming his back. He moaned softly when Rick's nails ran down his back, bowing his head to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabian is a Free Elf   Fabian is a Free Elf Empty

Back to top Go down

Fabian is a Free Elf
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next