Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Free day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:07 pm

The club was always fairly quiet during the day, most of the Vampires couldn't come out in the sun and those who were there at this time were either spending the night with their feeder or had their silver and were enjoying the freedom.

This meant they took a rotation of when they could sleep and what days they had off, it wasn't common to get a night off very often, usually once a week or if you had a need to recover but having the day time off was fairly common.

Today Decebel had the day off and he was well enough after the night to head out and enjoy it.

His hair was pulled back in a high pony-tail and instead of his usual kimono he wore a pair of skin tight jeans and untucked buttoned shirt, the sleeves of which were rolled up to his elbows.

He stretched his arms over his head with a content whine as he headed toward his favourite coffee shop, he would treat himself then go shopping.

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Zuri had been returning from the mansion, walking through town, when he caught sight of Decebel strolling along on the other side of the street.

It took him a nanosecond to decide that he wanted to annoy his sassy little Elf today to make himself feel better after having to do another stupid job for Giacinto.

It took a few more seconds to cross the busy road. Another second the blend into the crowd so the boy wouldn't notice him until he wanted to.

Five seconds to sneak up on the boy before he stepped through the doorway of a little coffee shop.

Zuri reached out, one hand gripping the base of the ponytail his hair was up in, one gripping his waist and pulling him back against his strong chest. He pulled the boy's head back with the grip on his hair and leaned down to give him a long and deep kiss.

Zuri couldn't tell you how many seconds the kiss when on for.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Decebel was in Zuri's grip before he even knew what was happening.

He jerked as a natural reaction to being grabbed and tried to pull free before his head was tilted back and lips pressed against him.

His struggles stopped as soon as he took in the man's features and scent, it was Zuri.

He practically melted in against the Vampire's chest kissing his back deeply before whining in against his lips and trying to pull away as his body began to react.

By the time he got free he was panting heavily as his cheeks were flushed with a bright blush.

Dec gripped the front of his shirt and pulled it down to mask his crotch with was currently in the process of hardening.

"You asshole."

He growled, shooting Zuri as peevish glare.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Zuri gave a wide, proud smirk when he was cursed at.

Oh how he loved messing with Decebel. The boy's annoyance always cheered him up when he was feeling down or annoyed. Now was the perfect time to annoy the boy for his own amusement.

He leaned down to lay a quick peck to the boy's lips as he dropped an arm around his shoulders and led him into the little coffeeshop.

"Your favourite asshole, right, hooka?"

His white teeth were almost blinding in the size of his wide grin.

"I've not been here before." He looked around the nice little shop. "Do they have strawberry milkshake?" Strawberry milkshake was one of his guilt pleasures. One of the things that he did ingest outside of blood. The other was anything Giacinto cooked that she wanted to test. Zuri was her guineapig when it came to trying new foods.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:27 pm

The small peck was met with a little whine as Decebel tried to get away from him before the arm came down over his shoulder.

The Elf let out a little growl as he tried to calm his body down, knowing that nothing he could do right now would do much at all.

"I wouldn't know, haven't stuck it up your ass before."

He replied with a little smirk, Zuri was just lucky that Dec liked him otherwise he wouldn't put up with him messing with him, it had become more constant since the night he had caught the Vampire touching himself.

"Yeah, I think so."

Normally he came here for the coffee, if they had milkshakes he hadn't had one before.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:03 am

"Yous hasn't got much to stick up my ass, Hooka. Nothin' like my glorious cock."

Zuri grinned widely as he pulled the boy tighter against his side. The two strolled, at his direction, to the counter as his deep ruby eyes took in the menu board.

He clicked his tongue as his eyes finally found what he was looking for.

He gave his order and turned his gaze down to Dec, waiting silently for him to give his own order as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 pm

"Haven't got much? Dunno if you were blinded by lust the other night but I've got plenty."

Neither of them were exactly lacking in that department, though admittedly Zuri was bigger than him. Not that it was surprising.

"Got more than enough to stuff your small ass."

He muttered softly as they headed toward the counter, his hand gripping the man's backside, two of his fingers pushing up against Zuri's entrance firmly.

The Elf gave a small smirk and looked over the menu, ordering his usual, a flat white and a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:54 pm

"Sure, hooka. Whatever lies let you sleep at night."

He tugged the Elf's ponytail playfully and gave a crooked grin. Though he knew that wasn't a lie. Zuri rarely had anyone inside of him. He was usually pretty tight. It wasn't until he was given away to be used for a night, or Tony decided she wanted to play that he got stretched so much.

Involuntarily, the man shivered as he felt the press of two fingers against his entrance through his jeans.

Incubi were overly sexual beings. It didn't take a lot to get the blood of an Incubus boiling.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:19 pm

"Having you in my bed definitely doesn't help me sleep."

Decebel smirked as Zuri shivered, the man might be able to kiss him and get him hard but he was able to affect him just as much, that knowledge made him quite happy.

He gave the man's butt a small pat before moving the grab a table to sit at.

The Elf moved gracefully, placing himself in the seat and crossing his legs over one another.

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:25 pm

"It doesn't happen enough to be a problem, hooka."

If it did happen so often that it caused a problem in the boy's ability to work, then Zuri would put a stop to it. Zuri's care for the boy's work and the fact that he only laid in bed with him and played with him when there was no one around to see it, meant that the boy wouldn't be inconvenienced by their new relationship.

Zuri followed after the boy with their tray and sat down opposite him.

"So, how's yous feeling?" He gave an innocent smile, which meant he knew exactly what was bothering the boy and he had intentionally been the cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:30 pm

They didn't get to play together enough for his liking, he enjoyed his times with Zuri even if the man was a huge tease, he was a better lay than most.

Decebel's eyes narrowed at the man when he sat down, of course he enjoyed the fact that the kiss had made this uncomfortable for him, especially in public.

"Fine."

He replied, though that was far from the truth, still he had a way to get Zuri back for that.

"Did you here? You're getting a new bouncer to work with, Tony just hired him."

A small smirk curled at his lips, no doubt the Vampire wouldn't like his new co-worker.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Zuri's lips pressed together firmly.

"We've met. Chatted. Exchanged death threats."

The Vampire's lips spread into a wide overly-nice smile as he reached for his milkshake.

He was thoroughly pissed off with Giacinto's choice of employee.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:44 pm

"Things will definitely get more interesting at work."

He mused on that thought with a soft chuckle, shaking his head as he picked up his sandwich and took a bite on it, purring as he ate it, washing the bite down with a sip of his coffee.

"And you two get to be bed neighbors I noticed, bet you will both love that.

Honestly surprised Giacinto hired him after what happened."

He hadn't told Zuri about the two days they spent together in the private room.

Graeme wasn't exactly stable around blood at the moment and when he got upset he got violent, he would have to stop both those things immediately.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:47 pm

"Uh-huh. About as interesting as the time you had that STD scare." There were, of course, ways supernaturals could get illness. Especially supernaturals as low down in the health pecking order as Elves.

At one point they had had a scare with Decebel possibly picking up a nasty STD from one of his clients.

The client had never returned.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:52 pm

"Please don't remind me, I had people poking at my dick and ass for weeks."

That hadn't been fun at all, definitely something he didn't look forward to happening again.

Luckily he had come back clean and nothing else came of it, for him at least.

"Hmm?

Oh yeah, Giacinto didn't have you watching in over the cameras this time did she?"

Normally that job fell to him to make sure the feeders were safe.

"Nothing much, he had me in there for two days with him and still wouldn't bite or take me, not for lack of trying on my behalf.

Tony kissed me before throwing me in with him."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:57 pm

"I was otherwise indisposed."

Meaning that he was laid up in bed trying to recover from spending a night as Giacinto's personal form of entertainment. He had been walking funny for a couple days, even after all the rest he had gotten. Giacinto was never gentle with him.

"Tony is a nasty-ass skank," Zuri snorted.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:19 am

"Yeah wasn't fun, not use to laying there touching myself while someone else sits their trying to ignore everything I do."

He muttered, rolling his eyes as he took another bite of his sandwich, it hadn't been a pleasant few days, at least they sorted it all out in the end.

"Just keep an eye on him alright? He has enough self control to remain gentle but he only feeds once a week and only a few mouthfuls."

That had to change, and soon, he couldn't even remotely lose his self control otherwise the feeders would never allow him near them.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 pm

"I wasn't about to let him go running off doing whatever he wanted," Zuri snorted.

He'd been alone in making sure the feeders were safe in so long that he was almost overprotective of them. Almost.

The Vampire wasn't going to let another person just wander in and help without making sure he was fit for the job to his own standards. He'd sooner leave the feeders to fend for themselves.

"We'll have him feed every other day like the rest of us." There were a few Vampires in the club. They all fed every other day.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 pm

"He wont feed from men so don't even try it."

He muttered, devouring what was left of his sandwich contently as he spoke rather absent mindedly.

"Buggery act of 1533."

He added, his eyes flicking up to Zuri as he took a sip of his drink, he wondered if the man would catch on to what he was trying to tell him.

Dec had his reservations about Graeme but he didn't want to see the man being forced into things he couldn't handle.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Zuri snorted softly at the warning.

But his snort turned into a wince at the explanation. The buggery act was not kind on Supernatural creatures. He'd suffered through his own accusations when he'd been there.

Luckily there'd been an Incubus overlooking them. Incubi knew how difficult it was to get sex from females when they needed it in that time and age, without worries about whether their blood was poisonous with different illnesses or drugs or not. He'd been let of lightly.

"Poor bastard."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:15 pm

"Try to at least be civil with him."

At the very least not forcing him onto men was a good enough start.

"Took him two days of being at the edge of losing it for him to even take a little bit of my blood.

He did reject me two time prior to that, definitely not something I'm accustomed to. Bruised my ego."

Decebel chuckled softly, he didn't like being rejected.

"Thankfully Tony decided not to punish me after it all."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:18 pm

"Nothing's changing. I'll be as civil as I usually am."

Just because he suffered a trauma five hundred years ago didn't mean that Zuri was going to act like the younger Vampire was made of glass and needed to be treated nicely. He'd be treated just the same.

"Your ego needs bruising some," Zuri chuckled softly, sipping at his milkshake again.

The boy needed taking down pegs sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 pm

A devious little smirk curled at his lips as he looked up at the man.

"I could always tell you what happened in that room and let you two fight it out until you're best friends or one of you is dead."

That would be very amusing to watch, not that he wished harm on either of them, it was just funny to watch full grown men acting petty.

"Perhaps, but your's needs a hedge trimmer taken to it."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Zuri snorted softly.

"You's is a conniving little manipulator, hooka. Surprised you don't have bitch burned into your forehead."

The Vampire set his milkshake down and leaned forwards.

"Ma ego is perfect the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Decebel laughed softly as a grin spread across his lips.

"So am I, Tony only keeps me for my pretty face and my tongue so I don't think she is going to let anyone burn anything into it, lucky for me."

He did find amusement in manipulating people a little, it was a guilty pleasure of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Free day   [O] Free day Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Free day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next