Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) Empty
PostSubject: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:13 am

Chrome lay sprawled out on the edge of the fountain enjoying the night.

Like any demon his actions were governed by some sort of sin, tonight it was sloth, he didn't feel like going out, instead he would stay at the coven, knowing that his mere presence here irked Giacinto to no end.

He chuckled to himself as he played with the purple ends of his hair, the look on the Vampire Elder's face when he appeared had been priceless, more so since she had been searching for him for over a thousand years.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 am

Taylor Sparked up a cigarette, closing her eyes as she inhaled deeply, and slowly sighed out a cloud of silver smoke.

She opened one eye as she sensed a presence she wasn't familiar with, and that instantly got her interest.

As she got closer, she realised it wasn't something she was a complete stranger too....It was Demonic, the energies she was feeling.

Like that time with the Greater Shadow Demon.

Arching an eyebrow, she went over to the fountain where she felt the presence, and saw a rather handsome looking 'young' man.

Yeah, she was dead below the neck, but she knew how to appreciate looks.

"Evenin'. Who are you? Not often you see a Demon laying about the place like a cat who got the cream, if my Nose and senses aren't lying to me." Taylor said, sitting on the fountain next to the 'man'.

Taylor was feeling unusually calm as of late, and decided to enjoy it. It had put her in a good mood, and she wasn't feeling snappish or anything.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:55 am

Chrome didn't move as he sensed an Elf drawing closer to him, the demon didn't have to live his life on high alert for strangers for obvious reasons.

He gave a soft chuckle as she spoke and arched a brow at him.

"Who am I? A great number of people but at the moment I am going by the name Chrome, and who are you, you delightfully marked up little minx?"

He asked as he looked up at her with eerie purple eyes, he didn't sit up, but instead stay laying down on the edge of the fountain with his hands under his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Taylor gave a soft chuckle.

"Taylor Longwood. Or Sparrow. Which ever you prefer." She said.

Yes, Taylor was calm.

Usually, she'd instantly turn down anyone that hit on her, but she couldn't find the effort to do that with this one.

She looked back down with her own violet eyes and smirked.

"Well, Chrome. Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure. However, I'm not anything like you describe me as. I'm a bitch with scars. Plain and simple." She snickered.

Taylor had never been called a minx by anyone other than Kyler.

However, that's private.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 pm

"That's a very suggestive last name, I like it."
He replied with a chuckle, the Daemon was the embodiment of lust and sex, if there was sexual innuendo anywhere he would find it.

Chrome stretched out his body and gave a satisfied groan as his joints cracked, he had spent the night in Giacinto's bed, wall, floor, desk, anywhere and everywhere in the woman's room.

He was left fairly satisfied, it had been quite some time since he had the pleasure of laying with someone of her age, ancients were a rare thing now and even fewer of them would appreciate being in his company.

"The pleasure is all mine I assure you."
He purred, he had been told to stay away from the occupants of the mansion so of course he was going to do the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes and sighed softly, shaking her head.

"If i had a nickle for the amount of times I heard that while working, I'd be richer than I already am. Also, that kinda thing only tends to work if you're hitting on a guy or something." She said with a small smile.

This one was amusing. He reminded her a little of Kenny, the newborn Succubus.

She was actually good friends with the vampire, despite her slightly annoying tendency to flirt with anything with a pretty face.

She leaned over towards the other slightly and sniffed.

Taylor recognised the scent smothering him slighty. It always lingered on Kenny.

She chuckled softly.

"Well, judging by your scent, you've already met Gia. So you must be a sadomasochist mate...and had a proper introduction to the mansion here." Taylor chuckled, taking out a packet of cigarettes and offered the demon one.

She had no personal vendettas against demons. Even that shadow one turned out to have a good effect in the end.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 pm

He plucked a cigarette from the packet and placed it between his lips, pressing his finger to the end of it in order to light it, one of the perks of being a Demon, fire control.

"An Elf with a good nose, that's interesting."
He muttered, Elves generally didn't have a good sense of smell unless they were in the woods.

"A sadomasochist amongst other things my dear, Gia and I know each other very well, we're old friends."

He replied with a chuckle, Tony did not view him as a friend, rather an annoyance who would come to pester her on a whim between millennia if he felt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'm also told it's unusual for an Elf to go around killing for money, and not just animals. Bounty Hunter. I'm a bit of a paradox apparently" Taylor said with a shrug.

She was used to others telling her that Elves shouldn't have such good noses.

Not that she cared. She enjoyed defying people's views of her.

She then arched an eyebrow again at the demon.

"I somehow doubt that. Gia doesn't strike me as the type to be chummy with many." Taylor said, blowing out smoke rings as she idly toyed with strings of shadows around her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:33 pm

"Now that I don't find unusual at all, dreadfully common actually, what other species can track and go as undetected as an Elf in the woods."

Elves were no as physically able as other species but their weapons were unmatched.

"Gia was a lot more friendly when I first met her, back when she was still in her hundreds."

He replied, it was only when he decided to part ways with her that the Vampire started to detest him, she was naive back then and far too trusting which he of course took advantage of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Taylor snickered.

"I guess. However, most tend to hunt with the Old Weapons, like Bows, Knives, Swords and the likes. I use Guns, Explosives, IEDs, Grendades, and other Modern Weaponry, on top of my traditional weapons. That and I'm often described as 'Bloodthirsty' as well. I use every trick in the book." She said with a grin, leaning back on her hands.

She laughed.

"Most tend to be nice when they're younger. Innocence and all that. Especially if there was a lack of experience. I'm probably the same. I'm only around 500 years old, give or take. I gave up counting how old I was a while back." She said.

She was young and most likely naive in a lot of things. But perhaps maybe not as much as others her age.

She'd been through too much shit to be too innocent in any way.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 pm

"Not every trick, I can assure you of that."

No one understood to multitude of ways to kill someone until they had spent some time in Hell, then they would know true cruelty and blood-thirst.

"Innocence is a lovely concept and I would agree with you on that, people are kinder when they are ignorant of the cruelty in the world."

He replied with slight disinterest, most were kind until life fucked them over, he had seen it enough times to know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 pm

"Thanks Captain Obvious." She said with another eyeroll.

"You sound bored of the idea of Innocence. But it's good for you, in a way, as it gives you something to corrupt. And I'm sure, judging by how old you smell, you can think of many different ways to do that with many different species in various time frames." She said with a shrug.

She had no qualms with talking about such things as she often enjoyed doing such activities sometimes herself.

Also, it's usually part of a Demon's nature to corrupt others. So it was a simple topic in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:33 pm

"I may have been stating the obvious but you were the one stupid enough to make such grand claims."

He muttered in reply as he fiddled with the end of his hair, as was his nature Belial got easily bored of people, young supernaturals were a dime a dozen.

"Innocence is no fun, I see no use for it, though there are some who try to cling to their 'humanity' how drab."

He replied, like all Daemon's Belial wanted to see one thing, chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 am

Taylor shrugged.

He made a fair point.

"Touché. But then, i blame lack of mental filters and not really thinking about what I say, and thus getting into a hell of a lot of trouble." Taylor laughed.

There were times when she utterly hated getting into trouble, for example, with the Fae High Court and Elders.

However, causing general mischief was something she had a talent for.

She lived for fighting and hunting now that the only other thing in her life no longer existed.

Taylor herself was a weapon, that if used properly, can cause great damage with a few simple words or gestures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)   The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The covens unwelcome new additon (Anyone, free for all)
Page 1 of 1