Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Keen to tell Aodh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:13 am

"...I'll behave," he muttered sulkily.

No randomly stealing his niece's children. He wondered how long he'd stick to that before giving in and stealing one to play with for a couple hours.

Aodh winced. Tenfold? "Rather you than me, pup." He wouldn't want to deal with Moe like that. Ever.

She was sure to be pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 am

Aeker chuckled softly as kissed just below the lycan's ear.
"Good boy."
He whispered softly, a smirk spreading across his lips, it was far too much fun teasing Aodh.

"I have not seen Moe mad before but I can imagine it is frightening, I will agree with Aodh on this one, glad it is not me."

He replied with a soft smile over at the younger lycan.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 am

Zeke scratched his head and smiled nervously.
"Yeah, not looking forward to that part, I'm just praying for a short pregnancy, if she ends up with a elven pregnancy I think I may just die now."

He was joking of course but the thought of waiting nine months was horrible, he wanted kids now.

"Speaking of not pissing off Moe, I better get back for dinner before I am late and get scolded for it."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:30 am

Aodh elbowed his boyfriend with a little pout hen he muttered in his ear.

"I'm not a pet dog," he grumbled.

Aodh had to laugh, though. "God, Elven pregnancies are hell. Trying to deal with her high majesty while she was pregnant with Sprout was Hell on Earth."

"Moe's terrifying when she'd mad, Aeker. You really dont wanna see it."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:36 am

"Are you sure? Sometimes I wonder."
He chuckled and kissed the man's neck.

"Well I don't think there is much chance of me upsetting her, to be honest."
He and Moe got along quite well and it wasn't in his nature to speak out of line so he doubted there was much he could do to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:38 am

"That's true, she's small and deadly, doesn't fight fair at all and having her raise her voice at you would have even the most intimidating man wetting himself."

That was true, he doubted there were many people in the world that wouldn't be afraid of Moe if she really went off.

"Well I'm going to head back home before my wife misses me and I get scolded.
Goodnight you two."

He smiled at the two of them and padded towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:51 am

He slumped back against Aeker, pouting again.

He was not a pet dog.

"She's like Alek, too. She likes to mess with her prey emotionally before attacking it. More amusing for her." He'd definitely avoided the emotional battles she had. Those scared him more than the physical fights.

Aodh nodded and waved Zeke off with a grin. "Tell her hi and ní mór a bheith ina leagan maith má fuair sé torrach tú. Word for word. Very important."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:58 am

"Goodnight Zeke."
He replied, giving the man a departing wave.

He chuckled as Aodh pouted and slumped, he looked so down trodden.

Once Zeke had left the room he kissed the man's ear softly, holding him tighter.

"You're not a pet dog, I know that, too fun not to tease you though, lycan."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:01 am

He raised an eyebrow at Aodh as he slipped out of the door.
"You think I am stupid enough to repeat something that I don't know the meaning of to my wife? Fat chance.

Plus how do you expect me to remember all of that."
He snorted.

"Night Aeker."
He waved back and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 am

"Too air headed to remember a simple phrase, Zeke?" he called after the man as he padded off down the hall.

Gpd, he loved teasing that man. It was far too much fun.

"See ya later, Aodh. Yeah, see you around, Zeke."

He shook his head softly with a grin as he nuzzled against Aeker. "You've spent too much time around me if you thinking picking on people is fun, vampire."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:09 am

"I don't think picking on people is fun, I think picking on you is fun."

He smiled broadly, there was a large difference between the two, he never felt guilty picking on Aodh because most of the time he deserved it.

"I haven't spent much time around children, it should be an interesting experience."
He mused softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 am

Aodh pouted.

"You're so mean to me," he whined.

The man's lips quirked into a little smile. "Children are the best. They're so great to be around. So young and innocent." He loved children, he really did.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:32 am

"If I were nice to you all the time you would get bored too easily, and we couldn't have that."

He smiled and rested his head on Aodh's shoulder, letting his eyes flutter shut.

"I have always had a soft spot for children, it will be nice to be around to see some actually grow up around us."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 am

"Yeah yeah," he grumbled.

But he internally agreed. The banter was fun. Without banter he probably wouldn't stay interested in a relationship.

"Yeah, it'll be nice to see them grow up. Can't wait till they hit the terrible two's, though. If they're anything like Moe, Zeke's gonna love that." Moe was a real rotter in her terrible two's.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:39 am

"I'm sure they will be able to handle what ever is thrown at them, they seem like a strong couple.
Plus they have enough people here who would help them at a drop of a hat."

Aeker was one of them, if either Moe or Zeke needed assistance with the children he would be there in a flash regardless of his inexperience.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 am

"Oh yeah, they're definitely a strong couple."

He grinned sadistically, though. "But I wanna see them struggle with the terrible twos. It'll be far too amusing."

He'd been like a fish out of water with Moe at that age. She was always screaming and kicking up a fuss. Now he'd get his revenge by watching her go through looking after a kid that age.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:50 am

"How cruel of you, Aodh."
He chuckled and shook his head, he obviously wanted some revenge but wishing someone to struggle with bringing up a child was a little harsh.

Aodh seemed really excited about children, he hoped that he was not disappointed in the fact that if he stay with Aeker that they would not be able to have children of their own.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 am

"I never claimed to be nice."

Of course, he'd help them if things got too difficult, but he'd enjoy watching them struggle over the little things before swooping in and saving the day.

He grinned a the vampire, leaning up to kiss him gently. "We're gonna be uncles."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:58 am

"You didn't have to."
As much as Aodh would try to deny it, it has a nice man, behind that rough exterior was someone who genuinely cared for others.

"I don't know if I am technically going to be an uncle to them."
As much as he liked the idea of being an uncle it felt slightly weird to suddenly be apart of this family of lycans.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:48 am

Aodh waved a hand dismissively.

"You're as much of an uncle to them as Giacinto is a great grandmother to them." Not by blood, but where it really counted, he'd be a great uncle.

Aodh had no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:10 am

He kissed Aodh's shoulder softly, smiling against the skin as he pulled the man closer in his lap.

"It would be nice to be part of a family."
He murmured softly, even when his blood relatives were alive they were no family to him.

Aeker was too quite and docile for their liking and seemed to fit into the role of the coven outcast, choosing not to converse with the others.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:16 am

His arms slid around Aeker and he smiled softly.

"You're stuck with us now, lover. We're like a bad case of fleas you can't get rid of." Aodh hadn't been immune to fleas and ticks and lice in his life. They were a real pain until these recent breakthroughs in medicines and cleaning products.

And, seeing how old Aeker was, he wouldn't have been immune, either.

"You've made a family in some of the oldest people alive. You're doomed to suffer through us."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:24 am

That imagery was unpleasant, he had his fair share parasite problems back in the day, he wasn't willing to relive them.

"I will attempt to suffer in silence but I am making no promises."
He chuckled and leaned over to kiss the man.

It was odd to think that his new family were considered some of the oldest alive, though it was a comforting thought, most supernaturals who are undesirable to be around die young.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:30 am

"You can bitch and whine about everyone else as much as you want."

He grinned as his silver eyes turned up to his lover. He'd enjoy hearing the vampire moan about the rest of their family. Aeker was very nice and quiet and peacekeeping. Hearing him moan about others would be on odd but not unpleasant thing to witness.

Idly he wondered if he begam whining and moaning about people when he got drunk. What type of drunk was Aeker? He'd have to spend an evening trying to find out.

He returned the kiss eagerly, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 am

Aeker shook his head softly.
"I prefer to keep those thoughts inside my own head."

The vampire was not one for bitching or talking behind people's backs, if he had an issue with someone and it became a problem, he simply talked to them.

He lay back slowly, pulling the lycan with him, they had been woken up suddenly so he didn't get a chance to wake up beside Aodh and cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keen to tell Aodh   Keen to tell Aodh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keen to tell Aodh
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next