Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dozing (rico and aodh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Plantagenet

Dozing (rico and aodh) Empty
PostSubject: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Rico curled up under the tree, snoozing quietly by himself. The last full moon had hit him hard, and even though he hadn't been particularly angry about anything, he was exhausted. It hadn't really helped that he hadn't been with the pack either. He had just wanted to be alone for a little while.

He let out a quiet whine and stretched, yawing softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Aodh hummed to himself as he strolled through the forest.

He was finally free of Aeker's bed. That was both a good and bad thing.

Good: he could move around and do whatever the fuck he wanted whenever the fuck he wanted. No pouting while he sat doing nothing because he couldn't move. Aodh got bored far too easily.

Bad: bed was where the sex happened. Being able to move off the bed meant he wasn't sat waiting for Aeker to get close enough for him to lure him into sex. He'd have to find a way to lure the vampire into sex in other places. Sex got boring if it was always on a bed. He'd have to lure Aeker out somewhere, push him against the nearest surface available and seduce him.

Hopefully an easy enough task.

The idea of taking Aeker down into the dungeon flitted across his mind for all of a split second before he shot it down and beat it to death. "No." God knows what the vampire would think if he took him down to Giacinto's bondage palace.

Aodh shook his head, the high ponytail his hair was in jerking with the movement.

"HI PUP!" he yelled to the wolf curled under the tree only a few feet away. If the volume of his yell hadn't woken the pup up, he'd worry. He had yelled loud enough to wake the dead.

...He loved picking on people younger than him. It provided so much amusement.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am

He let out a sharp yelp, jerking awake. Seeing the man, he curled tighter into his ball, grumbling a little to himself. Ughh. He hated being woken up suddenly. It made him feel sick and jittery and generally put him in a bad mood for the rest of the day. Especially since the full moon had just been and gone.

Yes? Can I help you? His tone was more than a little snappish. More unamused than actually aggressive, though.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 am

"Friendly pup, aren't you?"

He sat himself down in front of the wolf, stretching his legs out in front of him and crossing one over the other. The back of his knees were still too sore to sit with them bent for any amount of time.

But he could deal with that.

"So, dreaming about anything exciting before I showed up?" he asked brightly, silver eyes almost glowing with mirth.

He wanted to annoy someone and this pup had fallen into the target zone. He'd bug this pup with a bright, happy attitude just because he felt like it. And he couldn't be at fault because he was being completely friendly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 am

As friendly as anyone would be at this time of the month after being woken up like that.

The wolf stretched, resting his head on his paws. It was good to meet another member of the pack at last, but he could have chosen better timing. Sleep was not something he usually got a lot of, and when he finally did sleep it was very precious to him.

I was. he replied, gazing down at the ground wistfully. It looked so comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 am

"Oooh, you on your period? I'd go see someone about that, men generally don't get them." He mocked a concerned look, reaching forwards to pat the top of the wolf's head.

He loved this game.

The older man smiled brightly. "So what was it about? Anything exciting?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:53 am

The pup shot him a glare, shaking his head as the man touched it. He generally hated people touching his head, whether he was in a bad mood or not, and Aodh wasn't exactly helping.

He tried to think back to his dream but found he couldn't remember.

Can't remember now.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:10 am

He grinned, scratching behind the wolf's ear when he began shaking his head. Being touched on the head had annoyed the wolf and he loved provoking people.

He stared at Rico with a little pout. "Well that's boring. No harem of sexy young men at your beck and call? No giant steak to eat through?" Those two were probably the biggest ways to affect a wolf: sex and food.

Aodh poked the wolf's cheek. Once. Twice. Three times.

How many times could he poke the wolf before he snapped?
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 am

He let out a quiet whimper as the man's fingers scratched behind his ear, letting out a blissful sigh. And then growled quietly. He hated the feeling of vulnerability he got when people scratched him there.

If I did dream about a harem of young men, I wouldn't exactly tell you now, would I?

He snapped at the man's finger, though didn't try to actually bite it. Just tried to put him off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:13 am

Aodh arched a brow when the pup growled.

"Not quite as friendly as I first thought, aye?" He tapped the wolf's muzzle in reprimand much like he did if Maccon growled or snapped him. "Growling's not good. And growling at a Beta? Tut tut, that's really not good."

Aodh grinned widely. "You might have. Or would you be too embarrassed because I'm better looking than any man you could home to have in your dream harem."

He tapped the wolf's muzzle again when Rico snapped at him. "Bad dog."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 am

He shook his head to try to get away from the tapping finger. It made his eyes water. The wolf growled again quietly.

I'll growl at anyone who wakes me up.

He ignored the second comment. This man clearly thought far too highly of himself. He often found that with Betas. And payos, for that matter.

(translation: non-gypsies)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dozing (rico and aodh)   Dozing (rico and aodh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dozing (rico and aodh)
Page 1 of 1