Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Birthday Bash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 am

Aeker hummed happily as his hands caressed the wolf's backside, stroking him softly before he brought two of his fingers to his mouth, sucking them slightly before brushing them against his lover's entrance.

His eyes glowed softly, he had not even entered Aodh yet and he already adored this position, it gave him a wonderful view of his boyfriend's body and had him yearning for him more than before.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 am

He continued purring quietly as Aeker caressed him.

The Lycan gave a small whimper as the vampire's fingers pressed against him, pushing himself backwards against the fingers.

His grip on the desk tightened again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 am

The vampire smiled and pushed his finger into the lycan roughly, in this position he was more than happy for Aodh to writhe and push against him to his hearts content.

He thrust his fingers in and out a few times before pushing them in deeply and scissoring them as his mouth trailed down the lycan's spine.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 am

Aodh moaned, pushing back against the fingers as they thrust inside him.

He inhaled sharply when the vampire scissored his fingers, pressing back against them with a low moan.

His nails bit into the wood.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:30 am

Aeker's free hand slipped down Aodh's body, sliding down his hips and across his pelvis until it gripped onto the man's erection, grasping it and pumping him.

His finger continued to twist and scissor inside of the lycan as the vampires hips began to press against his backside, Aeker's own erection pressing up against him through the soft fabric of his pajama pants.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 am

Aodh gave a little moan, hips jerking against the hand pumping him.

He whined softly, pressing back against the man's hips, biting his lip a little.

The Lycan writhed against the fingers still thrusting in and out of him with soft whines and moans.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 am

Aeker slipped out of his pants with ease and rubbed himself against his lover's backside purring happily as his hand work busily pumping and thrusting into his lover.

He slipped his fingers out of Aodh and coiled the man's hair around his palm, gripping onto it and tugging as he pushed himself into the lycan with a low moan.

He kept a firm grip on his lover's hair as he thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 am

Aodh gave a soft whine as the fingers slid out of him.

His head snapped back when Aeker tugged at his hair and he gave a loud groan as the vampire pushed into him.

His hands moved and gripped the desk again, bracing himself then pushing back against his lover.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:59 am

Aeker leaned across the desk and swept the man's hair off of his back, moving his head down to bite the back of Aodh's neck roughly, sucking on the skin trapped between his teeth.

He licked the mark and leaned back again, his free hand gripping Aodh's hip as he push into him.

The vampire let out a soft moan, he was quite enjoying the feel of this as well as the view.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

A soft breath hissed through the Lycan's clenched teeth as Aeker bit into the back of his neck.

He swallowed thickly then gave a low purr.

"Guess you were right about being able to find more places to mark," he murmured softly. Aeker was going to mark every inch of his skin eventually; either with hickeys or whip or slap marks.

He didn't mind that whatsoever, though.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 pm

"There will always be a clear patch of skin somewhere on you for me to mark."

He thrust into Aodh roughly a few more times, the hand that was currently pumping his arousal slipped away as both of the vampire's hands found the lycan's hips.

He pulled out for a short moment as he turned Aodh around and pushed him up onto the desk, guiding the man's legs around his waist and pulling him forward as he pushed into the man again.

"Wrap your arms around my neck."
He ordered as his hands once again his lover's erection, one began pumping him firmly as the other slipped down to grip the man's backside.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:51 pm

"Not if you keep up marking me like you do."

He gave a quiet whine when the vampire's hand pulled away from his arousal.

A shocked noised sounded in the back of his throat as he as flipped over and pulled up. His legs tightened around the vampire's hips and his arms slid around his neck.

"Yes, sir," he murmured softly, ducking his head to kiss along the vampire's neck slowly, giving a soft moan as Aeker began to pump him again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

A deep contented purr sounded in the vampires chest as the lycan wrapped his arms around him.

It only took a second for Aeker to lift Aodh off of the desk and move across the room, pressing the man up against the wall forcefully, pinning him there with his hips.

A groan escaped his lips as he wrapped his arms around the lycan's waist, holding him against the wall as his hip began to move, thrusting into the man roughly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Aodh's legs tightened around the man as he pulled him off the desk.

He gave a moan as he was pressed back against the wall, head lolling back.

"You're getting creative," he murmured softly then gave a low groan as Aeker began thrusting into him again. "Two weeks ago, did you think you'd be having sex with someone against a wall?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:18 pm

"No."
He muttered before groaning softly as his body rubbed against the lycan's with each thrust.

"But if you had told me two weeks ago that I would be dating a lycan twice my age, plus everything else that has happened between us in the last week, I would of told you that you were mad."

He murmured as his leaned his head up to kiss the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 pm

His lips quirked up with a grin as his head lolled further back, offering up his throat to the vampire.

"Do you like that you're fucking your Lycan boyfriend that's twice your age against a wall?" he asked with a quiet chuckle.

His fingers curled in Aeker's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Aeker grinned softly in against Aodh's neck.

"Indeed, I do."
He gave a soft chuckle of his own before trailing his tongue up the man's neck, biting down on one of the only unmarked patches on the front of the man's neck.

He sucked on it and pulled away with a smirk.
"I'm running out of space."
He muttered, trailing his tongue along his lovers neck, it didn't bother him, he'd just find a new favourite spot until all these marks cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 pm

He purred softly when the man marked him.

Then he rolled her eyes. "What did I tell you? I'm going to be black and blue by the time you give up marking me."

Not that he minded. It'd show people he had a very possessive lover that shouldn't be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 pm

He purred softly and kissed the man's neck, admiring his handy work.

"Personally, I think black and blue suits you and I don't think I will ever give up marking you."

Aeker liked the taste of Aodh's skin too much to keep his mouth away from it, thought that of course meant that the lycan would always be sporting his marks.

One of his hands slid from the man's waist and back down to his arousal, pumping him firmly as the vampire continued to thrust into him, causing the wolf to slide up the wall with each movement.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Aodh gave a low chuckled. "You would think that."

He tugged sharply on Aeker's hair with a low groan when he began pumping him again.

"I bet I look like my throats been massacred."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 pm

He gave a soft hiss as his hair was tugged on sharply, leaning his in the direction it was yanked, one of these days the lycan was going to tear his hair out.

His hissing faded into a chuckle and he eyed the lycan with a wide smirk.

"Massacred? no, it's far worse than that."
His eyes glowed softly in amusement as he looked at the man's throat.

"It looks like you're dating a vampire."
He teased, Aeker really had made a mess of it, but at least they were only hickeys and not actual bite marks.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Aodh gave a mock horrified gasp.

"it looks like I'm dating a vampire?! Oh no... Aeker how could you do that?"

His voice was far too over dramatic. Even during sex, if he had the opportunity to be dramatic, he'd take it.

"How could you make it look like I'm dating a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Aeker chuckled and shook his head, thrusting and pumping the man sharply, pressing him up against the wall roughly as he leaned up to kiss the man.

He kissed Aodh deeply, running his tongue across the man's lower lip before nipping it.

The vampire gave a soft moan as he continued to move against the man roughly, hoping his sudden ferocity would make the lycan less talkative.

Last edited by Aeker Rozen on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm

He inhaled sharply when he was pressed against the wall roughly, eyes sliding shut as he kissed the vampire back with a loud moan.

Words had left him. There was no need for words any more.

Actions were more than enough. His legs tightened around the man's hips and he tugged at Aeker's hair again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Aeker pressed his lips in the curve of his lover's shoulder, smiling into the flesh softly, his actions had the desired effect.

All he wanted was to hear the lycan moan and call out his name when he came, and he was determined to take what he wanted by force.

"Ich möchte, dass du so laut, dass alle von dem Zirkel kann uns hören stöhnen."

He purred into the man's shoulder as a smirk spread across his lips.

When he was done with the man there wouldn't be a soul alive that didn't know that they belonged to each over.

He exhaled sharply as he continued to pump and thrust into the man, Aodh's body inching up the wall with each movement.

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birthday Bash
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next