Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Birthday Bash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

The Lycan grinned to himself as he walked back to his room.

It was just after sunset. He'd been at the cottage since noon and he had had a tonne of fun.

There were no presents, but there was plenty of cake and beer. Moe had imported the good stuff from Ireland and he and his brother had gotten themselves into a drinking match.

He won.

But Moe had stuffed him full of food and water before he could leave so he was still pretty sober. And the effects of the alcohol were already wearing off - damned being supernatural.

Aodh smiled and knelt to fuss Maccon as she jumped out of her bed to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Aeker swept the hair out of his face, waking up as Maccon jumped out of bed, he could tell that the sun had just set as he sat up in bed and stretched softly.

"You look like you've had fun."
He smiled over at the lycan as he greeted the dog.

The vampire pulled himself our of bed, wearing only a pair of grey boxer shorts has he walked over, leaning to kiss Aodh softly, his hand cupping the lycan's cheek.

"Happy Birthday."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 pm

"It's been fun."

You could always tell when Aodh had had a drink or two. The thick Irish brogue he usually sported thickened even further, sometimes enough to make some of his speech impossible to understand if you weren't well versed in the accent.

Aodh stood when Aeker padded towards him, arms sliding around the man, returning the soft kiss with a purr.

"Thank you." He'd gotten past being annoyed when people had wished him a happy birthday. He had heard the phrase more than a few times today.

"Sleep well, céadsearc?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 pm

He smiled brightly at his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him in for a hug.

"I'm glad that you've had a good day."

He'd had his same nightmare again, due to the fact that he knew Aodh and Coilean had been in the same place today, it was unnerving since he could no have been there but now was not the time to bring it up.

"Very well, Maccon's been keeping me company for the last few hours."
He replied, scratching the dogs head affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

"It was fun beyond Moe constantly bringing up International Wolf Day. I coulda throttled her if Zeke weren't there hovering over her shoulder."

Moe knew how to get to him and she exploited that at all turns.

Aodh grinned down at the dog. "Good little guard dog, aren't you, Mac?" The dog yapped in answer, tail wagging furiously behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Aeker chuckled softly.
"Oh please, I doubt even you could bring yourself to harm a hair on that girls head.
She thinks the world of you."

He shook his head and kissed the man again, holding him close.

"She does her job well, I'm yet to be attacked by anything in my sleep."

He smiled warmly down at the dog, it would be a rarity that anyone would try to come after Aeker but he was glad that she was there.

"Oh, I have something for you."
He muttered and took Aodh's hand, guiding him to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

"Let me have my fantasies." Moe had been like a daughter to him growing up, he adored that girl and couldn't hurt a hair on her head. But sometimes she annoyed him to great lengths and he'd indulge the thought of tearing her to pieces.

Aodh purred into the kiss.

"Mac's the best guard dog. She was great, keeping all the pirates away from our ship, aye, Mac?" He ruffled the dogs fur, grinning down at her. The golden age of piracy had long since died, but Mac had stood guard on the ship as if another pirate vessel would pop out of the blue.

The dog yapped again.

The Lycan followed behind Aeker obediently, but he gave the man a dull look. "What did I say about making a big deal?" He didn't want presents.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:29 pm

"Calm yourself, I haven't made a big deal, one little gift is not the end of the world."

Aeker shook his head softly, he had not spent any money on the wolf, he's made the gift in what little time he had away from Aodh.

During the days when he could not sleep after waking from a nightmare he would sit on the floor and work.

He reached over to his bedside table and took out a small black velvet bag. He's hidden it inside of an old book in case Aodh decided to do some snooping around the room.

"Here, you're not allowed to scold me though."

He added with a soft chuckle, he knew he didn't want anything done for his birthday but Aeker could not resist.

"I made it out of pewter, not silver, so it's safe for you to touch it."

He handed the bag to the lycan, he'd made sure only to use materials that were safe.

Inside the bag sat a small circle pendant that was silver in colour, etched into it were two animals, one a large wolf and the other an aarwolf.

The pendant was attached to a leather band, with Aodh transforming all the time he wanted to put it on something with a bit more flexibility, the leather was tied in slipknots so when he changed forms the necklace would enlarge with his body.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

His eyes narrowed slightly when the bag came into view.

He didn't like receiving presents.

But he knew he wouldn't hear the end of it if he refused so, he reluctantly took the bag and opened it slowly.

No presents. He didn't want presents.

But his eyes widened when he emptied the contents of the bag out onto his palm. It was beautiful. His thumb ran over the carved design slowly.

"Thank you," he murmured softly, eyes flickering up to Aeker before descending back to the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 pm

"Here."

He murmured, taking it from his hand and loosening the leather strap, slipping it over Aodh's head and tightening it again so the pendant sat against his chest.

"I know you don't like presents so I am glad that you didn't throw it at me."

He eyes glowed warmly as he looked back at the lycan, brushing the man's hair over his shoulder softly before leaning in to give his a chaste kiss.

"Happy Birthday, Schätzchen."

He knew he had already said it, but it felt more intimate now instead of an obliged greeting. his hand slipped up to stroke the man's cheek softly, today was definitely a day to be celebrated, even in a small way.

If Aodh wasn't born, then they would not be together now.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Aodh pulled his hair out of the straps as Aeker tightened them, letting the ginger locks cascade down his back again when the pendant settled against his chest.

He rolled his eyes. "This is the first thing you've given me, I'll hold off throwing presents back at you until next time," he chuckled softly.

Aodh returned the chaste kiss, eyes sliding shut.

"If I had a euro every time someone said that to me today, I'd be even richer than I already am." His lip twitched. But none of those imaginary euros had meant anything. It was just an obligatory saying.

This one meant much more.

"Tá tú mo chuisle," he murmured, silver eyes flickering open again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:07 pm

He chuckled softly and looked down at the man's chest, admiring the look of his gift against the man's skin.

"I hope that you like it."

He muttered, he had worked hard on the gift and he had worried that the wolf would not like it.

"I don't doubt that you have been bombarded with well wishes for your birthday but I could not resist saying it to you, it's been a long time since I have celebrated someones birth."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Aodh nodded softly. "I do, it's beautiful."

And when he did accept gifts, he loved home made gifts all that much more. A lot of effort had gone into this gift.

He lifted a hand to curl it around the pendant with a small smile.

Aodh gave an all suffering sigh. "Well then, if you really have to, you can celebrate my birthday." He'd suffer through being doted on for his birthday if the vampire really wanted to make a big deal out of it.

A private celebration between the two of them didn't sound like a terrible idea. It was much better than the parties with umpteen people invited that dragged on. He could deal with just the two of them celebrating. It was a lot more intimate.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Aeker smiled warmly and nodded softly.

"Every year on your birthday all I want is to give you a small gift, cook you dinner and then satisfy you in bed, that's all I will make you suffer through."

No parties, no crowds of people, just them having a night to themselves.

He didn't want anything over the top, just a night to show the man that he was loved and that his day of birth was something important to him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 pm

"That sounds...tolerable."

He really liked the sound of that. It was small, it was private and it was intimate. There were no big flashy celebrations and he got to spend time with the man he loved.

"Everything'll be fine as long as you don't poison me with your cooking," he jibed with a playful grin.

He knew the vampire could cook well enough, but he couldn't help but to rib him.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 pm

"I'm glad, because you weren't really getting a choice in the matter."

He chuckled softly and played with the man's hair, running it through his fingers.

"Oh well maybe later tonight you might let me try to cook for you again?"

He wasn't going to tell Aodh that Moe had thought him how to cook his favourite meal, that would be a little surprise for him later.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:51 pm

"Oh, were you going to hold me against my will if I said no?" he asked with an amused chuckle.

His lips curled up into a grin. "Perhaps, if you promise not to poison me with terrible cooking."

The Lycan leered at his boyfriend with a small smirk. "What're you planning to do before you cook for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 pm

"I might have considered that course of action." He smirked at the lycan.

"I will try not to poison you, though if I remember correctly you did manage to survive the last time I cooked for you."
He hoped he could managed to cook the meal as well has he had with Moe's help the night before.

"Well, I figured you might have a different sort of appetite that I may be able to satisfy."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 pm

"I wouldn't be opposed to you tying me in place to stop me from escaping."

He pressed a hand against his stomach and gave a dramatic sigh. "Barely. I was barely hanging on to the last threads of my life. That meal could have been the end of me."

The Lycan didn't know why he was feeling so...dramatic today. But he wasn't complaining. Being dramatic was fun.

The grin curled his lips again. "Perhaps I do."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm

A smirk slowly spread across his lips as he eyed the wolf.

"You want me to bit a little more forceful with you Aodh?"

He had avoided being too rough with the wolf because of his disliking of blood and the fact that Aeker found the wolf difficult to resist.

"Well, it is your day so anything you want, you get."
..With in reason...
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:04 am

"Mhmm."

Aodh wasn't one for gentleness. He liked a little rough play between the sheets. Always had.

The Lycan laid back on the bed, sprawled out, hair fanned out around him, gazing up at the man with half lidded smouldering silver eyes.

"Everything I want, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am

"Well I will be sure no to be gentle with you then."

Aeker crawled on top of Aodh and looked down at the man, his eyes smoldering expectantly.

"Depending on whether or not I can give it to you, you can have what you want."

He leaned down and brushed his lips against the lycan's.

"What do you want tonight?"
He grinned softly, hoping the lycan would choose something fun.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 am

"Good."

His arms slid around the vampire's neck, fingers weaving through his hair.

The Lycan gave another low purr, leaning up slightly to kiss Aeker deeply, hands fisting in the long silver locks.

"Tell me," he purred softly. "How many ways can you use that belt of yours, Mister Rozen?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 am

A smirk tugged at the corners of his lips and he leaned down to brush his tongue over the lycan's throat.

"Leather belts are a very versatile item of clothing, I find they have infinite uses."

He chuckled softly as his eyes gleamed, he was well versed with how to use that belt, many of them would please the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:32 am

He purred as the tongue laved over his skin.

"They do, aye? Then how about you show me a few of these infinite uses tonight then, Aeker?"

His lips curled into a grin as he tugged sharply on the vampire's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Bash   The Birthday Bash Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birthday Bash
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next