Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Perhaps not such a lazy day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:30 am

"I wouldn't force that job on you if I didn't have to."

He worried his lip between his teeth.

"It's either kill of the weak or create the new pups and coach them through the change." Killing was always easier than creating for Aodh. He couldn't look a human in the eyes and then damn them like Coilean could.

"Make friends with the ones you don't kill. It'll make things easier. I'll take you with me when I go over next month so you can see what the pack is like. Warning: don't pack clothes."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:34 am

Zeke pat Aodh on the shoulder once, looking the man in the eyes, silver meeting silver.

"Aodh don't feel guilty about this, I've been through worse than culling a few pups I can tell you that much."

Alek had been the only one that he had given the full details of his slavery to, he'd killed thousands of his own kind.

A smirk pulled at the corner of his lips as he chuckled softly.
"When do I ever pack clothes?"

He shook his head, even now all he was wearing was a pair of jeans.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:39 am

"They'll fight you every step of the way. They'll rip and tear and break bones. Its a bloodbath there every full moon."

He had sustained so many injuries killing off the weak members in that pack.

"I don't want you and Moe to go through that, but I'd rather you than Coilean." He'd rather anyone than Coilean.

The Irishman laughed. "You may have had a change of heart."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:46 am

"It's a bloodbath I am willing to wade through."

Without Moe near him on the full moon he'd be far more ferocious, he'd need that for the job he would have to do.

"He's your brother, that's understandable. I just want you to realize that I am doing this willingly, Aodh. I don't want to hear about you feeling bad for this."

He couldn't stand to hear about any guilt, he was a fighter, it's what he did.

He snorted softly.
"Moe hasn't tried to beat that habit out of me yet so it's staying for now."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am

"You're already better at the job than I am," he groaned softly. He was never willing to kill the weak pups. The job was just thrown on him.

"I'm not gonna get this job back when I return, am I?" he asked teasingly, grin curling his lips slightly.

Aodh shook his head. "I'd rather you do it than him because you'll be more merciful than him. If it were up to Coilean, we wouldn't have anyone in that pack any more." Anyone that was weaker than Coilean was too weak for the pack in his eyes.

"Someday she'll get you into an entire outfit." Not any time soon, but eventually.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 am

"I've been conditioned for stuff like this since I was born, It's not something I am proud of doing, but I can do it."

Zeke chuckled and smiled warmly at the older wolf.
"When you eventually get your ass back here, you ask for it, it's yours. Simple as that."

Being Beta had always been for Aodh, there was no way Zeke would keep the job from him if he wanted it.

"I suppose you're right, at least this way, the ones that deserve to live will and the ones that need to die will be killed as swiftly as possible."

He was merciful when he killed, he'd do it as quickly and as painlessly as he could, he refused to let people suffer.

"She will, I don't doubt that, that's why I am enjoying it while it lasts."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:10 am

"Nah, I'd like to see how you handle things. You'll be Mr. Beta for a while even after I get back." He grinned widely.

He nodded with a small sigh. "I'm trusting you can use that stupidly thick head of yours to ignore Coilean when he orders you to do something stupid. Don't let him order you around if the order doesn't sit well with you. You'll outrank him and dont let him forget that."

Aodh chuckled softly. "I think she'd miss seeing your chest if she makes you wear clothes all the time. You probably won't ever be beaten out of not wearing shirts."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:16 am

"Oh well we will see how I go while you're away, I might just force the title back on you when you get back."

He laugh and shook his head.

"Good thing ignoring Coilean is one of my strong points.
You really think I'd be able to resist letting him know that I outrank him after what he's put me through?
Every time I talk to him I fear for my well being."

He chuckled, a grin pulling at him lips.
"I hope you're right on that one, I really don't see the point in wearing them to be honest, they break to easily.

Is that all of the boring stuff taken care of?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:31 am

"You better do okay, pup. I'm not coming back because you think you're doing a shitty job."

Aodh laughed. "It's one of my strongest points, too." Ignoring Coilean as a skill most people learned when they had to stay with him.

He shook his head. "She'll probably make you wear them for a few weeks then collect together all your shirts and burn them." He wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

"Eager to have the shit beaten out of you, pup?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:36 am

"I'm sure I'll be fine, have you training me up after all and if I do a trip with you at least I wont be going in blind."

Zeke burst into laughter and shook his head.
"I hope not, I love some my shirts, don't wear them much but I love them just the same."

He collected band shirts, if Moe burnt those, he would not be pleased.

"Eager to stretch my legs, full moon was surprisingly uneventful, not very satisfying."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:45 am

"God help you, because you're going to go through hell with this training, Zeke."

He grinned. "Then I'd hide them when she decides you have to wear shirts." If she didn't know the shirts existed she wouldn't be able to burn them.

Aodh arched a brow as he pushed away from the tree. "Oh you didn't go find Moe and take her off behind a bush for some privacy? That's probably one of the first things I'd do if I had someone on a full moon."

The full mood always made him randy.

"Hand to hand first. I want to see how well you can fight when you're in a situation where you can't shift. You need to be able to defend yourself and subdue people even if you aren't a Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:51 am

Zeke smirked softly, he wasn't feeling cocky, chances were that Aodh would kick his ass, he was almost four times his age, but he could not help but be eager.

"Bring it on."

Zeke rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Again, I am not telling you about our sex life, you have your own, be satisfied with that.

Besides you know there is a difference between sexual satisfaction and the satisfaction from physical violence."

He smiled softly, yes he preferred fighting as a wolf but he was well versed enough in hand to hand combat to at least be a challenge for Aodh.

"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 am

Aodh's lips curled into a wide grin. "I am very satisfied with my sex life."

He arched a brow. "There's a meeting point for those two: rough sex." He did wonder for a split second whether Moe actually liked rough sex.

He wolf spread his arms and waited.

"Come at me, pup. The less boring part starts now."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 am

Zeke chuckled softly.
"Glad to hear it."

He rolled his shoulders, he'd already been for a run so he was fairly warmed up.

First order of business, as opening attack that didn't get him dropped on his ass.

The younger lycan brought his fists to guard his head before stepping towards the older wolf, faking a left jab before swiftly sweeping his right leg trying to knock Aodh off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 am

"You wanna work quicker than that, pup," he snorted, jumping back as the wolf's leg swept across the floor.

"They're not going to be merciful if you're slow."

Aodh stood, hunched into a slight crouch, silver eyes sharp as they watched the man for his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:22 am

Zeke smirked softly, lowering his stance, oh this was going to be fun, his own silver eyes gleaming as they narrowed.

He shook his head and this time lunged forward with a twist kick, followed by a rabbit punch to the ribs.

He knew his human form fighting was slower and less effective than his wolf form combat.

He'd only ever had to fight humans like this.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 am

Aodh's stance didn't change even when Zeke relaxed.

"You're good, I'll give you that," he praised, taking the kick with a grunt and blocking the punch.

"But you've got a long way to go if you don't want to be caught short in a fight where you can't shift."

His leg lashed out to sweep Zeke's feet from under him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 am

"I know I d-"

Zeke didn't see the kick coming and fell to the floor with a thud, only to hook his feet around the Beta's ankle and pull it out from under him, grabbing onto his foot and making his way onto the man's back as he toppled forward.
Getting the man in a leg lock.

"-epend too much on my wolf form too much."
He said with a light pant.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:45 am

"If you break my legs I'll put you in the hospital wing for a month," he threatened, lips pulling back to bare his teeth in a snarl.

His legs still hurt from the chains; there was still quite a bit of bruising.

"You gotta stop depending on it."

He lay still in the leg lock, waiting patiently for the wolf to release him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:56 am

Zeke chuckled and let him go, getting back to his feet and offering the older wolf a hand up.

"I wasn't going to break your legs, I think they have been snapped enough already don't you?"

He sighed and nodded softly.

"I know, I'm just use to being able to throw my weight around on four legs, I never fight like this against supernaturals."

He knew he needed more practice.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:06 am

He grasped the younger wolf's hand and pulled himself up.

"I have to agree there. Do you think you could convince Sprout the same?" He had had quite enough of her breaking his legs every month. He had been safe this month yet he still managed to sustain an injury.

He was convinced that he had a curse. Every full moon he managed to hurt his legs somehow.

"You wont always be able to do that and I'll be damned if one of my family gets themselves killed because they cant fight."

"Tip, don't let your guard down, even if you know the person." He thrust the heel of his hand into the man's solar plexus before taking a few steps backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:14 am

"I'll try but you know how nasty she gets on the full moon, I suppose if you're going away you'll get a few years free of broken legs."

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair again.

"Yeah I know, I need practice in hand to hand."
He grumbled, he could fight, he just needed more work.

Zeke doubled over as Aodh winded him, he took in a sharp breath.

"You asshole."
He muttered, glaring up at the man.

"I should of broken your legs."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 am

"Hopefully. I'll probably end up with a shitload of broken legs anyway."

"You really need to start trying to calm down her fowl temper on the full moons. She can be a real bitch on that night."

He grinned widely when Zeke doubled over and began walking back towards the back garden.

"Heard it all before, Pup," he called over his shoulder.

"Come on, let's see what Sprout has cooking for lunch, I'm hungry." It had been a while since he had anything Moe had cooked. He missed his niece's cooking.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 am

"I've come to realize that if she stays by my side on fullmoon nights she is actually really calm. I'll just start keeping her with me the whole night."

He growled up at the man and slowly straightened up, mumbling foul names at the wolf as he followed behind him.

"You don't deserve my wife's cooking after that dirty hit."
He grumbled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 am

"Start keeping her with you, then. I really like my legs not broken on full moons."

If Zeke could keep her calm just by being near her, Aodh would resort to chaining the two of them together to keep her calm.

Aodh snorted loudly. "Did you expect me to fight fair? I never fight fair. None of us do, its an ó Ceallaigh trait. You'll get used to it." It felt odd using his Clan name. He only every used it for important documents.

But it really was a trait on all the ó Ceallaigh around. Not one of them fought fair when fighting dirty got better results.

"I always deserve Moe's cooking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps not such a lazy day
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next