Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Perhaps not such a lazy day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Perhaps not such a lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Zeke lay sprawled out on the lawn in the shade of a nearby tree.

Once again he did not have much to do today, he'd done the chores that Moe had set him and decided on a ran and a nap.

He'd already has his run, his shirt once again tucked in the back pocket of his black jeans.

He yawned softly and rested his head on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Aodh caught sight of Zeke napping and grinned widely.

He was going to search out the man later to start training but now was jsut a good a time as any.

The wolf waltzed up to Zeke and sat himself down on the man's stomach none-too-gently with a grin.

"Nap time's over, pup, training time~" he sang brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Zeke pushed the older male off his stomach with an annoyed grunt.

"Piss off Aodh."
He replied with a groan as he rolled onto his side, he was fond of the man but man he was annoying at times.

"Training? The fuck are you talking about?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow at the man as he opened one of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:48 pm

"Nope," he replied as he was pushed off his nephew-in-law's stomach.

"I'm leaving my job to you so I get to beat you up until you can perform it perfectly." He grinned widely.

He was going to enjoy beating being a Beta into the man.

"So get your lazy ass up and get a move on, your first lesson begins now."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 pm

He sat up and looked at Aodh in utter confusion.
"You're training me to be Beta? what! why?"

He scratched his head slightly, of all the lycan's around he was surprised that Aodh would choose him to take his place.

Of all people he would have thought that he would get Coilean to take his place for what ever reason.

Coilean as beta, that thought put a shiver down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 am

"Because I'll be leaving for a few years and if I leave Coilean in the position of Beta, half of you will be dead by the time I get back."

His eyes flickered over Zeke's face silently for a few moments.

"You're a good kid, Zeke, no matter what I say to tease you. If you refined your skill a little, you'd make a damned good Beta." He arched a brow. "And perhaps an alpha of your own pack some day."

He stood and offered his hand to the younger wolf. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

Zeke's eyes widened slightly.
"You're leaving, for a few years? Seriously... Have you told Alek and Coilean yet?"

He asked, taking the man's hand and pulling himself onto his feet.
Zeke could not imagine either of them being overly happy about Aodh going away for so long.
"I think you're right about Coilean, and I'd be the first one on his hit list."

Zeke's jaw dropped open, Aodh had just compliment him, he smiled softly, it was nice to hear that from the older wolf, not that he would admit it.

Instead he snorted softly.
"You're getting soft old man."
He teased, smirking at him cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 am

"...Not yet."

Telling Alek would be fairly easy. The Alpha wolf had let him go off on his own for a few years at a time many times in the past. One more time wouldn't make a difference.

It was Coilean that he was worried about. That would not be a fun conversation to have. He was wondering if he could get away with just leaving a letter explaining that he was going off to see the world, omitting his choice of partner and why they were going off together.

"No, you'd be the third." He shook his head. Aodh and Aeker were going to be sat at the top of the list.

"Yeah, yeah." His fist collided with Zeke's arm.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

Zeke raised as eyebrow at the older lycan.

"Well good luck with that when you balls up and tell them, glad it's not me.
Third? Who are the unlucky bastards that have taken my top spot?"

Not that he was complaining, if he wasn't on top of Coilean's hit list he was happy.

Zeke grunted softly as Aodh punched him, giving the Beta a good jab in the ribs with his elbow in return.

It was a shame that he'd be going away for so long, it was nice having another him around to mess with, after their first brawl they had gotten along really well, in their own way.

"You'll have to tell Moe too, she'll want to see you off, that and fuss over you, making sure you take care of yourself and all that."
He added, rolling his eyes slightly, she really did fuss over people.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 am

"It won't be happening for a while, anyway. I have plenty of time to balls up before I tell them."

He gave the pup a dull look. "Me and my boyfriend," he said monotonously. He and Aeker were going to be one and two on Coilean's hit list.

Aodh laughed, nudging the man forwards as he began towards the forest.

"Yeah, that's going to be fun..." His niece was going to worry herself sick over him being gone for a couple of years. He didn't be the one to have to break it to her that he was going.

She'd probably liaise with Aeker about caring for him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh well, plenty of time to build up the courage then."

Zeke choked on his breath for a moment.
"You have a boyfriend, since when? You have my sympathies then, I'd say I'd hate to be in your position, but I have and it's terrifying, you're more than welcome to it."

Who in their right mind would put up with Aodh's bullshit?
He smirked back at Aodh as he shoved him forward, he was looking forward to this training, it had been a while since he'd had a bit of fun, even if Aodh was planning on whipping his ass into shape.

He scratched his head for a moment and chuckled.
"Yeah she is gonna fret like crazy, I'll try to calm her down though. You're a big boy you can look after yourself, she'll realise it soon enough."

He'd be sad to see Aodh leave, though he would not admit it, Aodh was like a father figure to him, probably not the best one he could have chosen, but they were just so alike.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 am

He nodded. "Mhmm, gotta wait for my guy to get his silver before we go. That's gonna take a good long while."

Aodh arched a brow at the younger man. "Don't sound too shocked that I have someone, you may offend me." he shook his head before grinning. "Must be about a week..."

He waltzed forwards and slapped his own ass, winking at Zeke over his shoulder. "He's the one that gave me those beauties."

The ginger man made a pained face. "Don't suppose you can shag her before I tell her, get her mind away from things?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:49 am

"Get his silver? Uh you've got yourself a vampire, that's interesting I didn't really see you as the type to get along with vampires."

He chuckled and shrugged.
"I am shocked to be honest, I thought of all things you'd find yourself a girlfriend, figured your desire for pups would have you looking for a woman."

Not that it mattered either way to him.
Zeke smirked back at Aodh and shook his head.

"Now that doesn't surprise me at all, I can't imagine many people getting away with giving you a hiding like that without you getting something in return."

The young wolf rolled his eyes and scoffed softly.
"I'm not discussing our sex life with you and I don't take requests. Plus I doubt that would work, you know she is going to worry regardless. You're just going to have to appease her need to mother you."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:06 am

"I grew up with Tony and Alek, I get along with vampire's just fine." Most vampires at least.

Aodh shrugged, grin falling a little. He still wanted pups. Desperately. But him and Aeker couldn't have kids and he wasn't leaving the man he loved just because they couldn't have children together.

He'd get over not being able to have children.

"...She may worry less if she's had mind blowing sex just before," he murmured unconvincingly. He knew it was utter bullshit but he couldn't help but to hope it could work.

He didn't want the woman to worry about him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:14 am

Zeke noticed Aodh's grin fall a little, it was a shame that he hadn't found himself a woman but the heart wants what it wants. As long as he had found someone then Zeke considered him to be quite fortunate.

"We both know that is rubbish Aodh, she's going to worry, you just have to face it."

He gave the man a slap on the back and jogged forward a few paces.

"So what do you have in store for me?"
He asked with a grin, stretching his arms above his head.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 am

He sighed heavily. "I'm not letting her near him, they'll plot against me."

He could see Aeker and Moe plotting with each other far too vividly. He'd keep the two of them away from each other.

"Boring things first, then I can get to beating the shit outta you." Aodh grinned at the taller man as he stretched his arms above his head.

he needed to know what the man knew about being a Beta.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 am

"They will, Moe and Taylor plot against me constantly, safest bet is keeping them apart. Though don't tell her I said that."

He replied with a chuckle.
"Well lets get the boring shit out of the way, shall we?"

Zeke had never thought about being a Beta before, he hadn't been part of a proper pack, slave pack didn't have the same dynamic, it was simply kill or be killed, the bigger you are the more chance you have.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 am

His lip twitched in disgust at the mention of Taylor.

"I'll keep that in mind. God knows having him and Moe plot against me is a fate worth than death."

Aodh nodded and turned to the man, leaning back against a tree.

"Tell me what you know; anything and everything about being a Beta."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 am

"What I know about Betas... it's the second in command behind the Alpha.

The Beta has the job of keeping the pack in order while the Alphas aren't around, but when the Alpha returns, they are no longer able to order around the pack.

They take over if something happens to the Alpha but also reserve the rite to challenge the Alpha for control."

He muttered as he scratched his head, this stuff was pretty basic knowledge for wolves.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 am

"Mmkay, that's...something."

His tongue darted over his lower lip. "Alek trusts my judgement; he let's me give orders when he's around. I can order them to do anything but if Aken orders something that messes with that, then they take Alek's orders."

Their system was a little different than usual packs.

"So you have the basics down, let's see if we can't fine-tune your knowledge."

He ran his tongue over his lower lip as he thought. "When a pack hunts and eats with the pack, what do they do?" Zeke needed to know these little things that may seem like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:54 am

"When they hunt as a pack."

Zeke had never hunted as a pack before, except when Alek had him take down a second dear that he had been hunting.

"Again, highest ranks give the hunting orders, once the prey is down Alpha eats first, then beta, then it's a free for all."

That is what he had been taught at least, it may not be the same for every pack though.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 am

"Alek likes full control during a hunt. You do not give orders, you take."

Alek liked forming strategies during a hunt. If someone jumped in and started barking off orders that upset his plans, he'd have their head.

"He'll eat his fill. Sometimes he'll allow you to eat first. Be respectful and have him at least take the first bite. You and Moe and nay of your pups will eat next. After that its free game."

His eyes flickered open. "And then there's the other pack and your duties in that pack. Those duties are less pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:07 am

Zeke nodded as Aodh explained everything to him, regardless of his rank he doubted he would ever try to contradict Alek, he was older and wiser.

"I've heard of the other pack, what duties would I have to take care of?"

He asked, he'd be willing to take on anything, this what his family and Aodh was giving him this responsibility, and he'd damn well do his job and do it well.

Though if Aodh found the duties less than pleasant he had a feeling that it was going to be rough.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 am

"You fight and you kill."

His silver eyes flickered over Zeke. "Either you and Coilean will go together or Coilean and Alek."

The Lycan turned his eyes upwards to the green canopy. "They'll attack you as soon as they see you. Your job is to fight them and kill off the weakest handful each time." He sighed. "Coilean will help you decide which ones are the weakest. It gets easier with time."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 am

Zeke squared his shoulders, if there was one thing Zeke knew how to do, it was kill.

Though he didn't know how he felt about fighting beside Coilean he'd get over it.

"Aodh, it's fine, I can do that."

He had done that, many times.
He knew Moe would be upset with him, he was taking on a role that forced him to fight despite the fact he'd promised her so stop with all the violence.

Though he hoped she would realize that he didn't really have a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps not such a lazy day
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next