Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Perhaps not such a lazy day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 am

"Aww, sweetheart, do you feel like we're picking on you?" she asked, stroking Zeke's hand softly when he pouted.

Her eyes flickered to Aodh. "You better be good. I an quite easily not give you seconds of that pie. I'm sure Daibheid would enjoy it."

Her green eyes turned back to Zeke as she lifted a hand to stroke his cheeks gently.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:50 am

"Just a little."
He grumbled, leaning into Moe's touches on his cheek.

A smile slowly spread across his face as he chuckled.

Now that was mean, not only did Moe threaten not to give him seconds but she'd give it to the cat of all things, he was sure that would not go down well with Aodh at all.

"Speaking of which, I'm up for seconds."
He replied, patting his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 am

"You're not giving my food to a cat."

He glared at Moe, daring her to give any of the pie to her mangy little fleabag.

he'd fight that cat tooth and nail for his pie. Pie was his favourite and Moe cooked the best damned pie he had ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 am

"Oh, my love, that's because we are picking on you."

She leaned up to give him a chaste kiss then patted his cheek with a little grin as she stood up.

She picked up Zeke's plate then arched a brow as she was picking up Aodh's. "I'm not, am I?"

Moe gave a sharp whistle and Dabiheid padded into the room, fluffy tail up in the air.

He leapt up onto Zeke's lap and curled into a ball, bright eyes staring up at Moe.

She served up another third of a pie each for Zeke and Aodh, setting the plates on the table. Then she picked up a small piece of meat from the pie still in the tin and squatted next to Zeke, holding the meat out to Daibheid.

The kitten sniffed it curiously, tongue darting out to taste it. He gave a small mewl then took it off her chewing at it with a loud purr.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:19 am

"I am fully aware of that dear."
He replied, looking a little deflated before kissing her back and refilling his glass, taking a long drink.

"She loves that cat Aodh, I wouldn't put it past her."
He replied with a chuckle, shaking his head at Aodh.

He stroked Dabiheid softly as he curled up on his lap, he still wasn't overly fond of cats but as far as they went, Dabi was alright.

He shoved another forkful of pie into his mouth and gave an appreciative groan.

"I don't think I will ever get sick of eating your cooking."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 am

Aodh's eyes flickered to the cat that waltzed in and narrowed slightly.

Cats...

He could deal with big cats, but domesticated cats never got on well with him. He liked teasing them too much.

Aodh dug into the pie set down in front of him with a pleased purr, silently agreeing with Zeke. Moe's cooking was the best.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:27 am

"Good, I wouldn't want you to be living in denial." She smiled brightly at her husband.

She picked her plate up and scraped the leftovers into the bin before she began to wash it, humming to herself.

"Of course I love him, you gave him to me."

Daibheid sat contentedly in Zeke's lap, purring as he was stroked.

He pawed at the man's arm with a small mewl, looking for some tidbits. That pie was good, he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 am

He scratched the cat's head absently as he ate his food, finishing off his second portion of pie eagerly.

Zeke chuckled as the cat pawed at his arm, he was a brave little cat.

"Well I wasn't going to let him starve to death out in the forest."

He admitted, he had saved a little pile of meat to feed to him, offering it to him piece by piece on his palm as he stroked the cat's head with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 am

Aodh sat silently, watching the two of them interact.

They were so... cute. It was cute how the two of them got on so well.

They were so perfect for each other and watching the two of them together made you feel warm and fuzzy even if you didnt want to. Their little family scene - loving wife, rough but loving husband, cute fluffy pet - was beautiful

...God, he really was going soft.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:47 am

"I'm glad. He's a gorgeous cat."

She smiled brightly at Zeke over her shoulder as she dried her plate and cutlery.

She giggled softly. "You acted like he was a live grenade when we first had him. Poor darling looked so confused when you were holding him away from you like he was going to tear your arm off and beat you with it."

The cat purred, eating the meat out of Zeke's hand then licking at his hand to get rid of any trace of the meat.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 am

Zeke shrugged softly.

"I'm not a cat person, I've always liked dogs better but he's grown on me, he's got more spunk then most other cats.

That and he's grateful for what ever you give him, not like most cats that think they are entitled to everything."

Zeke scratched under Dabi's chin once he had finished eating, he had a rough start to his life and it had made him a much better pet because of it.

"Other cats ain't got nothing on you, isn't that right buddy."
He cooed to him before lifting him up to hold him against his chest.

"He's definitely put on weight, that's good."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 am

They were having a conversation...about a cat.

He shook his head softly as he licked the last of his pie off his fork and set it on the plate.

Best steak pie he'd ever had; no blood, lots of cheese.

He loved stopping around Moe's for a meal. She made so many delicious foods from all over the world.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 am

"Dogs can be so violent, though." She still harboured a fear for animals. If it as larger than her hand and had teeth she avoided it like the plague. There were only a select few animals that she could stand. Dabiheid was one of them.

"We haven't doted on him like other cat owners do. He gets what he gets and if he gets extra then that's a bonus for him."

She picked up both Aodh and Zeke's plates and washed hem down, setting them on the rack to dry.

"You've gone soft all because of a little kitten," she giggled softly, pressing against Zeke's back, arms sliding around his shoulders. She nuzzled her face into his neck and smiled softly.

Daibheid mewled, pawing at Zeke's chest, trying to claw his way up to Moe's

The Hybrid giggled softly, reaching down to stroke his head until he settled and stopped clawing at the Lycan's skin.

"He's got a good home."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 am

"I haven't gone soft, just getting more tolerant."

He smiled up at her and leaned his head against her arm.
"Besides, it's very clear he isn't going anywhere so there is no point fighting against it."

Zeke didn't react when the cat's claws scratched at his skin, it didn't bother him and Daibheid had not done it with malicious intent.

"You full now Aodh?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 am

His eyes flickered to the last large slice of pie before he nodded.

"Aye, I'm full." Shame, that pie would have looked good on a plate in front of him. But he didn't want to over stuff himself and throw it all back up.

"That was great, Sprout. Thanks." He stood and stretched. "I should probably get back and have a few hours kip before Aeker wakes up, though."

His eyes flickered to Zeke. "Keep training, pup." He smiled at Moe and patted her hair gently. "I'll see you around, aye, Sprout?"

Aodh gave the two of them one last smile before turning and disappearing down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 am

Moe gave a soft snort.

"You have so gone soft." Her nails skimmed over his neck slowly.

Her eyes flickered up and she smiled. "I love cooking for you, Uncle Aodh, you're welcome here any time."

She watched Aodh leave with a small smile then ducked to nip sharply at Zeke's neck, taking Daibheid from his hands and setting the cat on the table.

She walked around the man, sitting herself in his lap, arms sliding around his neck again as she leaned up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 am

"Will do Aodh, see ya."
He called to the older wolf before turning his attention back to Moe.

"Maybe just a little bit."
He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close.

He kissed her back and brought a hand up to stroke her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 am

"Only a little bit?" She arched a brow.

The woman's tongue ran over Zeke's lower lip slowly before she kissed him deeply, hands sliding up into his hair and tugging it gently.

"I've been wanting to do that since you walked into the kitchen. Well, ran," she corrected in a low purr.

She had hoped for a quiet lunch then some hugs and kisses on the couch. She had thought her plans had been ruined when Aodh appeared but he had shot off pretyt quickly once his plate was cleared.

She felt bad for being happy that he left, but she wanted some alone time with her husband.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 am

Zeke growled happily at her purr and kissed her again, gripping her hips softly.

"Yeah well, I didn't invite him, he just decided to rock up, I had to run after him before he barged in here and inhaled everything."

He replied with a chuckle.
Zeke ran his hands through his wife's hair, silently wondering how she would take the news of him becoming beta in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:42 am

"He'd have to get through me and my fork of doom before he inhaled all that food."

Aodh had no chance getting any more than what Moe allowed him to have.

Her fingers tangled in his hair as her lips ran over his neck, tongue darting out occasionally to run over his tanned skin.

She nipped his skin sharply again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 am

"True, I think you are one of the few people in this world that can get Aodh to do what you want."

He replied with a quiet chuckle.

He purred softly as her lips pressed against his neck, running his fingers up her back before stroking her hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:52 am

"I can get almost anyone to do what I want."

She kissed and nipped along his neck until she reached his ear.

"Right now I want you to have your way with me," she purred softly, nails running down his back slowly. "Can I get you to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 am

A growl rumbled in his chest as he looked down at his wife, his silver eyes gleaming.

"That I can do."

He didn't need to be asked twice, Zeke scooped Moe up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps not such a lazy day   Perhaps not such a lazy day - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps not such a lazy day
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5