Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

a quiet moment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

a quiet moment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Avira watched as Ignis purred and arched into the touches, turning her body to allow the strokes to slide all the way down her back along the arch. Caterva was still annoyed, and looked away, disgruntled.

"No way special." he said.

Well, no way he was talking about. No, that would be a long story he rather not repeat. And from the way Caterva was leaning against him, he'd guess he didn't want to remember either.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 am

Valora looked up, hearing the change in tone and the evasiveness, but she said no more on the topic. she knew this person was secretive and didn't appear to like speaking about himself

i'm sorry for asking such intrusive questions *smiles a tiny bit* feel free to just tell me to shut up or back off....my curiosity may get the best of me on occasion and i'll appear insensitive. my apologies in advance should that happen *carefully picks up ignis, hoping the feline wouldn't lash out and held her in the crook of her arm, still stroking along the cat's back. she waited for any kind of lash out but made sure she gave off the feeling that she was not meaning any harm as she continued the petting*
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Caterva made an altogether displeased sound as Ignis was picked up. The white cat did not complain, though her purring faltered a moment, then started up again.

Avira did not outwardly tense, but on the inside his inner animal was coiling in preparation to strike. Having no companions but his cats had conditioned him into something like a parent. And he was a protective father. His babies would not be hurt as long as he was around.

Caterva leapt into his arms and he slowly stroked the cat.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Valora noticed the instant change in his demeanor and carefully watched him, trying to give out as much silent reassurance as she could.
she was fascinated by the warmth in her arms...it was so different!

she rand her hand down Ignis's back, sometimes scratching the sensitive spots behind her ears and shoulder blades, happy that the cat hadn't lashed out
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 am

Ignis was content at the moment, and this left her master and companion to just deal with it.

Avira however, was growing quickly uncomfortable. He wanted his cat back and he wanted to leave, quickly. His manner on the outside stayed the same, his feelings were all mental.

Caterva climbed onto his shoulders and Avira slid his hands into his pockets, eyes idle as they watched Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 am

as Valora had once said to Gia 'i'm a warrior....not a fool'
so she noticed instantly the discomfort that Avira displayed....his eyes were surprisingly emotive and showed what he was feeling easily.

so, moving slowly, she walked over to Avira, and handed Ignis over to Avira, placing the feline on his shoulders and moved back again

*bows* i'm sorry for any.....discomfort sir. i over stepped my place
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:50 am

Avira tensed completely.

Touching. No no no no no no. People were not allowed to touch him. He was not good with touching. Touching was bad.

He stepped swiftly back, eyes blazing before shutting down completely. Ignis dug her claws into his shoulders and Caterva hissed. Whether she could read him or not, this vampire didn't seem to understand boundaries.

Avira turned, his cats perched on his shoulders.

"Good day." he said curtly, then walked calmly away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a quiet moment   a quiet moment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a quiet moment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2