Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Cuddling (Rico+Jin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Plantagenet

Cuddling (Rico+Jin) Empty
PostSubject: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 am

Rico stretched out on the bed, reading a book, frowning a little in concentration. He had only started to learn to read relatively recently.

Before, he hadn't needed to read. In the 1800s, it was generally accepted that someone of his class wouldn't read. But now, it was expected that he should be able to. It wasn't that he disliked it particularly. Some books he really quite liked. It was just that it required some concentration. Especially now that he was trying to read some of the more difficult classics.

Thomas Hardy was boring. He sighed, putting it down and picked up a copy of The Portrait of Dorian Grey. That was better. Still a little difficult, but still.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 am

Jingyo stuck his head through--what he hoped to be--Rico's door. Mhmm, there he was. Sure enough, he was lying on his bed reading. The elf walked over to the foot of his bed and leant against the frame, smiling down at the wolf.

"Annyeong, yeobo. Mind if I join you~?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:45 am

"Buenas tardes."

Rico shuffled over to allow Jin to sit down, putting his book down on the bedside table. He smiled up at him, patting the duvet beside him. "Sure."

He looked up at him shyly, fidgeting a little. It had been about a month since he had first met Jin now, and he was starting to feel more comfortable around him. But he still got nervous around him. And then felt annoyed with himself for feeling nervous around him.

He over-thought things too much.

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:54 am

He grinned, flopping down onto the space next to Rico. He snuggled up to man's side, curling his arms round his biceps. Jingyo put his head on the wolf's shoulder, nuzzling him affectionately.

"Mm, you're comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:17 am

He froze for a second before rolling over to curl into him, burying into the man's neck, his face burning as his mind went into overdrive. He was on a bed. With Jin. What was he meant to say or do? Perhaps he'd just lie here and keep quiet. He didn't want to say or do anything stupid. But then... he didn't want Jin to think he was being cold.

"...Y-you too..."
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am

Jingyo hummed a soft tune into Rico's ear, wordless, but melodious. Nan niga jeil joha. He played with the man's fingers, turning his hand over in his. Their hands slotted together perfectly--as cheesy as it sounded.

He felt slightly sleepy and yawned. "Hyuuung~"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:10 am

"¿Si, chiquito?" he mumbled.

He yawned in return, finding the sleepiness infectious as he snuggled a little closer, enjoying the warmth of the man's body. His hands curled in the top that Jin was wearing, eyes sliding closed as he drifted into a half-conscious state.

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:26 am

"Saranghae."

He widened his eyes realising what he'd said, but glancing at Rico, it was clear that the man was dozing. He probably hadn't heard him. Why did I let that slip? Why? Aish.

Jingyo reached over his boyfriend to examine the book he had been reading. Hmm- The Picture of Dorian Grey. He struggled to translate the title, as reading English definitely wasn't his strongest point; he preferred speaking it.

Flipping through the first few pages, it was clear that he wasn't going to get far. He placed it onto the bed and snuggled back into Rico's warm body.

--------------------------------------------
Saranghae: I love you
Nan niga jeil joha (from two posts back): I like you the best
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:41 am

Rico stirred in Jin's arms, vaguely hearing the words but not understanding. He let out a soft sigh as he drifted out of consciousness, burying closer into him, his body slowly becoming limp in the man's grasp. An eyelid twitched slightly in his dreams, holding onto Jin's top as he let out a quiet whimper in his sleep.

"...Jin..."
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 am

Jingyo stirred, hearing the man whimper. He cocked his head to the side, smirking slightly. He was marginally amused, and a little turned on. Yah, yeobo. I heard that.

He angled himself over Rico by carefully pushing up on his arm, so as not to disturb the latter. Brushing his bangs out of his eyes, he leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss to his cheek, then to his jaw. He continued to pepper kisses here and there.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 am

Rico shivered in his sleep, eyelids fluttering as an unconscious whine escaped from partly opened lips. "O-oh..."

He shifted in his sleep, moving closer into the man's body to press into him, head rolling back. Another faint whimper escaped him, legs falling apart a little as he moved, burying into Jin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:21 am

Oh--oh. He hadn't expected that. "Hyung~"

Jingyo blew into Rico's ear, grazing the skin ever so slightly. He moved his body and tilted his head, licking the skin behind the man's ear.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:54 am

He shuddered violently with a quiet moan, his legs tightening around one of Jin's as he began to rock against him. A whimper was muffled into the man's shirt, a breath at the back of his throat hitching as he tilted his head up to allow Jin better access.

"...Ji-innnn..."

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 am

Jingyo rubbed his leg against Rico's crotch, peppering more kisses behind his ear. This is so wrong--I'm bordering on somnophilia.. "Rico, yeobo, unghf--"

He tried to wake the man but failed as his crotch brushed against the latter's leg.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:05 am

His hips bucked up into Jin a little more forcefully, letting out a loud moan. His eyelids twitched, hazily opening a crack. His body froze suddenly, eyes shooting open with a surprised yelp.

"Jin!...W-what are you doing her-"

Suddenly he remembered, consciousness crashing over him. So Jin had been there when... so Jin had heard...

Shit.

A flush flooded his cheeks and he rolled over under the man's body, pulling a pillow over his head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:01 pm

"Omo, Rico! Shibal,"

Jingyo flew off the bed, cursing. Please don't hate me, omo. He ran his hands through his hair, and exhaled. "Hyung, I'm really sorry--I don't know what came over me,"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 pm

"I'msorry, Ididn'tmeanto..." he blurted out at the same time as Jin, his voice muffled in the pillow.

Hearing what Jin said, he sat up slowly, pulling the pillow off his head, his hair somewhat mussed up now, but not really caring.

"W-what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"I just--I kind of violated your sleep. I totally understand if you hate me now."

Jingyo buried his face in his hands, trying to hide the blush. It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:44 pm

"I don't hate you." he mumbled.

To tell the truth, he was... still embarrassed... but a little relieved. He hadn't really understood how that had happened when he woke up, and he thought that perhaps he had been the one who had... yeah...

He smiled at him, a little shakily, still a little uncertain of what exactly had happened. He didn't hate him, but it made him feel a bit insecure. He didn't know what he had said or done when he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:09 am

"Would you- would you like to continue? I mean... aigoo,"

Jingyo sat back down on the bed and took Rico's hand in his. He leaned over and pecked his cheek, stroking the man's jaw with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 am

Rico flushed deeply, not quite expecting the question. He had been certain that Jin would have been put off... not that he wanted him to be, but... it was a surprise. A tongue darted over his lips nervously, contemplating his answer. He really lo-liked Jin, and he did want to, but he was scared. Rico wasn't very good at showing his feelings or being vulnerable around other people, so the idea of sex was a bit... intimidating.

Shaking himself out of it, he buried his head in Jin's shoulder.

"I think I..." he gulped, drawing a shaky breath. "...Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:25 am

Well in that case... Jingyo grinned and straddled Rico's lap. He put a finger under his chin, lifting it so he could look into the man's eyes. "Saranghae, jagiya,"

He placed his hands onto the wolf's biceps, pushing him gently, gesturing for him to lie down.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:58 am

Rico wasn't entirely sure what Jin had just said, but he lifted his eyes to meet Jin's, flushing a little before glancing away, drawing a nervous breath.

"...Te amo..." he murmured, allowing Jin to push him down to the bed.

He knew Jin couldn't understand Spanish, but that was the only reason that he could bring himself to say it.

(translation: "I love you")

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 am

Jingyo made a mental note to look that one up later. He pressed kisses down Rico's neck, nipping at his collarbone. He went to undo the buttons on his boyfriend's shirt, but paused, looking up for approval.

"Can I?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 am

He drew in a shuddering breath, head lolling back on the pillow with a quiet whimper. His arms wrapped around Jin's shoulders, pulling him closer, head tilting back as he started to get over his nerves.

"I-it's fine."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuddling (Rico+Jin)   Cuddling (Rico+Jin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuddling (Rico+Jin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next