Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Empty
PostSubject: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Alexis sat against a tree staring at the mansion, a few nights earlier she had punished Aeker and let him in her room.

When she returned he was not there, there was no way he could have walked off so soon, she'd done that to keep him put for a while, she had expected him to stay there for at least a week.

Where had her brother slid off to? She had checked his room back he has not been back there for a few days.

The vampire pouted softly and turned to platting her hair, she hated not getting her own way and her brother had slipped through her fingers but she banished the thoughts from her mind she was too tired from hunting to worry about that now.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Aodh grinned as he tossed a ball out of the mansion's back door.

Maccon shot out of the mansion like a bullet, chasing after then neon green streak.

The Lycan hadn't really been paying all that much attention to the dog as of late and he felt pretty bad about it. So he had decided that he would spend the night ith her instead of ignoring her for Aeker.

The vampire could last one night without him.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 pm

The sound of a familiar bark broke through the quite night, Maccon.

Alexis' eyes shot up, where that dog went, Aodh was sure to follow.
She frowned softly, unsure of whether or not she wanted to see the man.

She got to her feet and patted her leg as the dog got closer.
"Here Maccon."
She called over to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Maccon barked loudly, bolting to Alexis.

She jumped up, tongue lapping at the woman's face. She hadn't seen her in a while and she missed her.

Aidh's eyes found Maccon with Alexis and his shoulders slumped a little. This was going to be fun. Oh well, he couldn't just disappear now.

He padded up to the two of them, cursing himself for not putting on a shirt. "Evening, Kitty-Cat."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Alexis smiled and leaned down to cuddle the dog, nestling her face in the animals fur.

"Evening Aodh."
She called as her eyes remained on the dog, standing back up straight though her hand stayed on Maccon's head, stroking her ears.

Though she was peevish under the surface she looked calm enough, tonight she had a fair amount of control over herself, it was getting easier each night to control herself.

The first few nights after her release from Taylor's control had been unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:50 pm

"I haven't seen you around in a few days, how you been?"

His hands ran through his hair, slowly pulling some over his shoulders to cover some of his neck. He didn't particularly want her seeing the dark marks littering his skin.

Silently he vowed not to turn his back on her tonight.

Maccon yapped again, tongue lapping at any part of the woman she could get to.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Alexis gave a half shrug as she turned to face him with a half-hearted smile.

"I've been alright, just trying to adjust to everything."

She admitted, keeping the voices in her head a bay was a full time occupation at the moment, they made her paranoid and more often than not they spoke only lies.

"Though I must say that I am very pleased that the elf is no longer a part of my life, she's plagued me for far too long."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:04 pm

"Aye, I heard about that." He grinned. "Congrats on getting rid of the elf."

He dropped to his knees and opened his arms for Maccon.

She abandoned Alexis for Aodh, paws on his thighs, tail wagging excitedly as she licked at his neck.

He wrapped his arms around the dog, smiling softly, crooning to her softly in German. He had found himself speaking the language far more often than he used to recently. And he knew exactly what had sparked his newfound interest in the language.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:08 pm

"I'm a little disappointed that I could not killed her."
She glared at the ground softly, her irises flicking from gold to red and back again, that tended to happen now when ever she got mad, her past eye colour would make a reappearance.
She folded her arms over her chest.

"Did manage to impale her against a tree though."
She muttered the last bit so it was barely audible, slightly disgusted that she had shown the elf mercy.

"But thank you."
She smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm

He made a disgusted noise in the back of his throat. "If I had been there, I would have done much more than impaled her on a tree."

But Aodh hadn't been there. He had been on the Mainland with a bunch of mangy pups that thought clothes were chew toys.

He kissed Maccon's muzzle, stroking down her neck. "Wer ist ein schöner Hund?" Not even Aodh was exempt from baby talking his dog.

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Alexis raised and eyebrow at Aodh as he spoke in her mother tongue.

"Sie sprechen Deutsch?"

She asked as she watched him cuddle with the dog, taking a seat on the ground as she tired of standing.

"I thought the irony of an Elf slowly dying against a tree too good to pass up."
She giggled softly.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 pm

He nodded.

"Ja, Ich lernte sie vor Jahren," he replied with a little smile. He had chosen German and Coilean sided with French. Alek had found it amusing that two people so alike could choose to learn such different languages.

His lip twitched. "You have to feel sorry for the poor tree, though. Nothing deserves an elf impaled on it."

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

"Indeed, I may have to go and do something kind for the tree, I can't imagine it will be pleased that I got it covered in Elf blood.
Wash it down and decorate it as penance."

She giggled softly.

"What have you been up to recently Aodh? not getting yourself in too much trouble I hope."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

He nodded with a chuckle. "Good idea. Poor tree doesn't deserve Elf blood marring it." There was one elf he could stand. And if she heard this, she'd beat him black and blue.

His eyes widened. "Me? Getting in trouble? Never!"

He laid back against the grass, biting his tongue a little. Yep, those welts were still pretty painful. "Nothing too exciting. I went down to the beach and ended up picking up a new pup. Does that count as trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 pm

"Yes you, getting in trouble, always. I swear trouble just seems to follow you around."

She chuckled and crossed her legs.

"A new pup? Oh great we will be over-run by wolves soon enough, the nights will never be peaceful again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 pm

He chuckled. Well, wasn't this conversation eerily familiar? "Nah, trouble doesn't follow me around; danger does."

He nodded with a hum, stroking Maccon's back as she laid next to him, resting her head on his stomach.

"If you keep complaining about us, I'll make it my sworn duty to make your nights as unpeaceful as possible on behalf of all us wolves in the pack."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Alexis raised an eyebrow at the lycan.
"And how would you that?
It's not my fault, you wolves are just so loud and spend your nights causing a ruckus."

She smirked softly, vampires were the complete opposite, very quiet creatures that generally kept to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:59 pm

"I'll get creative."

He grinned widely, eyes flashing. If he got creative, he could bug the woman until she went mad.

He had done it to a fair few people. And he'd feel no guilt for sending another person crazy. He enjoyed it too much.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:02 pm

"Now that you've said that I have to keep complaining about your lot just so I can witness how you intend on making my night unpeaceful."

She shook her head at the man, he was far too predictable, never could resist riling people up.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 pm

"Go ahead, it'll make night's interesting."

He'd have fun annoying the woman. He'd also ahve to think about his methods a lot which was always interesting.

He liked it when he had a challenge.

The Rozen twins seemed to provide him with many interesting challenges.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 pm

"You've tired to test my patience before Aodh, if I remember correctly it didn't work.
I do hope that you have acquired some more skills in the art of annoyance since your last attempt."

She tease, a grin pulling at the corners of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 pm

"Trust me, dear, when you can rile up some of the people I've riled up, you get very good at it."

Alek and Aeker bad been two people he had thought he'd never be able to rile up. And he had managed to make both of them snap. He was happy with those victories.

"Annoying you won't be much of a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:20 pm

"Who have you been annoying that make me look like less or a challenge?"

She asked, crossing her hands over her chest again as she eyed the man.

She thought of herself as someone with quite a high tolerance for dealing with irritating individuals.
There were few people that she had met that could put up with as much as her.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:23 pm

"A fair few people."

He grinned widely, tapping the side of his nose.

He wouldn't share. He'd have too much fun keeping it from her. That and he wasn't sure how she'd react to her brother being top of the list of people he annoyed enough to make snap.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:29 pm

"Suddenly so secretive Aodh, I though you would jump at a chance to gloat over your conquests."

She giggled softly and shook her head.

She looked back at the mansion for a moment, she had intended on going to find Aeker tonight but she could never pass up a chance of teasing Aodh.
Her twin would have to wait for tomorrow night, the mystery of who had assisted him still hung over her head.

There was no possible way he had gotten away on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next