Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? Empty
PostSubject: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:26 am

Aodh groaned as he pushed open the door to his bedroom and shuffled forwards.

The wound on his chest had healed considerably, but it still didn't look all that pleasant. At least it wasn't bleeding any more.

He had streaks of dried blood running down his chest and he smelled of his own blood. But he hadn't had the time to clean himself up while he was coaching Felix.

He waded forwards through the sea of dirty clothes and toppled forwards onto his bed less than gracefully.

How am I gonna explain this to Aeker? he asked himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 am

Aeker had woken up alone that evening as he had expected, Aodh had things he needed to do during the day.

He had gone down to the kitchen to eat but decided to spend the night in Aodh's room hoping that if Alexis was annoyed that he had gotten away from her room that she would not come in here looking for him.

He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, hoping to get the scent of blood out of his mouth before Aodh came back.

He was dressed in black jeans and a simple white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, having collected some clothes from his room, not wanting to stroll around the Manson wearing Aodh's underwear.

He'd heard the door open and leaned against the door frame of the bathroom as he watched the lycan slump onto the bed.

His eyes widened as the scent of blood hit him, Aodh's blood, he knew that smell well enough by now.

"Aodh..."
He murmured, eying the man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:42 am

He groaned loudly in response, burying his face in the covers.

Great, Aeker was here.

He didn't get the chance to think of a great long speech explaining what happened and how he got like he did.

He'd have to go into the conversation without any prior prep talk. That'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 am

"Asleep for a few hours and you come back wounded."
He replied, his voice was level and calm but an obvious undertone of annoyance was resent.

He strode over and sat on the side of the bed, looking down at the man.

"Roll over, let me have a look at you."
He said softly, it didn't exactly sound like a request.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:52 am

He gave a quiet whine but did as he was told, rolling over onto his back.

The Lycan stared up at the ceiling, face serene. he wasn't angry or annoyed or even tired. He felt fine.

He had gone out to the beach, annoyed someone, helped coach someone through becoming a Lycan and had a chunk torn out of his chest. A fairly normal day, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 am

Aeker winced slightly as he looked at the rather large chunk missing from the lycan's chest.

"What he hell happened?"
He asked, slight annoyance entering his voice as he placed his hands on the man's chest, avoiding the wounded area.

He sighed inwardly, if he wanted to keep Aodh in one piece it looked like he would need to get in favour with Gia, this...relationship, would not go well if they were awake at different times and Aodh could not spend all his time in the dark.

Aeker paused and thought over that for a moment, was that what this was? A relationship? He honestly had no idea and banished the thought from his mind as he turned back to inspecting the wound.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:09 am

"Pup got pissed off at me down at the beach," he explained.

He shrugged. "It doesn't hurt; it just looks like a scene from a horror movie." It honestly didn't hurt at all.

He lifted his hands and settled them on top of Aeker's, squeezing them gently.

"It's fine, really."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 am

Aeker squeeze Aodh's hands for a moment before letting them go and raising to his feet, striding back over to the bathroom.

"What did you do to the pup to provoke him."
He knew it was Aodh that started it, it was was always Aodh who started it.

He grabbed a small hand towel and ran it under the hot water before coming back to the room and sitting beside the wolf.

The wound was full of sand and the blood was all over his chest.
He dabbed the towel against his chest, removing the dried blood before pressing it softly against the wound itself, washing out the sand and dirt slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 am

He shrugged again.

"Dont remember. A lot has happened since then." It was probably something stupid and small that irked the pup.

But he genuinely didn't remember.

He watched Aeker clean his wound, silver eyes training on the hand holding the cloth. He was telling the truth when he said it didn't hurt; not even when the vampire dabbed at the wound itself.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 am

"Eventful day then?"
He asked as he continued to clean the wound, folding the cloth over as one side got too dirty.

He sighed softly when he decided that his chest was clean enough and leaned over, kissing a undamaged part of his chest.

The wound wasn't a clean cut, it was messy and torn like the one inflicted was frenzied.

"I wish you would be more careful."
He added, pursing his lips, the wound looked grotesque and ruined the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:34 am

"You have no idea."

Coaching the kid was Hell. He understood why Alek had Coilean do it; he just couldn't do it. He had no compassion for Wolves. They were either strong enough or there weren't. If they were weak, he killed them.

There were no fluffy cute moments of compassion in that.

He purred softly when Aeker's lips pressed against his chest.

Aodh shrugged. "I dont think." Couldnt really be careful if you didn't think.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:39 am

He place the towel on the bedside table and curled up next to the wolf, resting his hand on the man's stomach.

"What manner of shenanigans did you get yourself into?"
He asked, pressing another kiss on the man's shoulder.

"That much is self evident, am I going to have to beat some brains into you?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow at the man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 am

"We have a new pack member."

He left it at that. Aeker can interpret his own view on what had happened during the day.

He lifted a hand to run it through the vampire's hair slowly.

"Many have tried, all have failed," he chuckled, grinning down at the man. Brains were something that Aodh had seemingly no capability of having. He did things without thinking constantly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 am

"I see."
Aeker dropped the subject after that, he had a vague idea and anything pack related should be left to the lycan's, he had no business putting his nose in.

"Oh well, best keep trying then, and if beating it into doesn't work perhaps I will try positive reinforcement instead."

He replied with a smile as he leaned into the lycan's touch.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:58 am

"I am really not suited to that job. I'm leaving it to Coilean from now on. I'm not suited to the emotional shit." He waved his free hand out in front of him in a grand gesture showing just how terrible he was with emotion.

He hummed, arching a brow in interest.

"Oh?"

What did the vampire have in mind...?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 am

He nodded softly.
"Doesn't sound like something you would enjoy doing, I'd hate to see you distressed because of work."

He murmured as his hand ran through the other man's hair.

He smirked softly and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek.
"If I can't beat some sense into you I will just have to reward you every time you actually use that brain of yours until you're doing it constantly.
What is it with wolf's and their lack of self preservation."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:16 am

"I can't even deal with my own emotional shit, let alone someone else's." He flicked his hand towards the bathroom. "The poor wall can tell you that. That reminds me, I gotta fix that at some point before everyone else wonders about it."

He could do it later.

He turned his head to kiss the man on the lips as Aeker's lips pressed against his cheek.

"I know what positive reinforcement is, I was wondering what rewards I'd get."

His eyes sparked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 am

Aeker smiled and kissed the man back.
"Yeah better get onto that, I cleaned up the shards of tile off of the floor when I was in there earlier but you're going to have to replace the tile."

He stroked his chin for a moment thinking about how he would reward the wolf.

"I suppose the size of the reward would depend on how well you behave yourself.
Your reward, what would you like?"
He asked, lips brushing against the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:26 am

"They can live without a tile for one more night. I'll go get some during the day tomorrow and sort it."

At the moment he wasn't going to leave the bed.

His arched a brow and a grin stretched across his face. "You have to ask?" he murmured softly before kissing the man deeply, hands fisting in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 am

A smirk pulled at the corners of his mouth as he kissed the man back, his tongue darting across his bottom lip.

A soft purr rumbled in the vampire's chest as he ran his hand through the front of the man's hair.
He pulled away slowly and bit the man's lip softly, sucking on the soft flesh.

"Okay, how good you behave will influence how good I make you feel."
He answered, sprawling his hand over Aodh's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 am

"What do I get for saying that I managed to get out of it without either of them hating me? I'm making friends."

So he romanticised it a little; Hideaki and Felix probably didn't hate him when he left because they had other things to worry about.

His hands ran down the vampire's sides slowly.

"And I helped the kid out when I could have left the two of them to deal with it alone." If he was in a bad mood, he would have left them to deal with it themselves. But he had helped them, even at the cost of his health, he had carried on helping them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 am

"That just cancels out the fact that you got into a fight."
He replied, glancing down at the nasty looking would on his chest.

He smiled softly and kissed the man, sliding his hands up to stroke the man's neck.

"When you can get out of a situation without any blood being spilled then you can be rewarded."
He added with a chuckle, of Aodh was going to struggle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 am

He pouted at the vampire.

"Its not bad, really." He pressed his hand against the wound. Not even a wince. "Its just taking time for my body to catch up with my mind."

His expression quickly turned appalled. "H-how the Hell am I going to do that?" Aodh and bloodshed went hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 am

"Oh Schätzchen, you didn't think I was going to reward you every time you managed not to kill someone?"
He chuckled softly and kissed the man's pout.

"I am not that generous. As for how, I already told you, every time you're enraged and want to kill something, come to me to take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 am

"It wasn't even a fight; I didn't even raise a hand to the guy except to push him away," he mumbled sulkily. He had been good, it was a one sided fight. "He was the one trying to kill me."

He huffed, pout returning to his lips.

This was going to be a very rocky process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?   How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker? Empty

Back to top Go down

How The Hell Am I Going To Explain This One To Aeker?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next