Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M][HELL] The Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C][M][HELL] The Return Empty
PostSubject: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Two bodies laid out on a large bed dressed in fine silks and furs.

The larger body shifted slightly, firm muscles rolling under pale skin as his fingers danced over the smaller boy's cheek in a gentle caress.

As his finger stroked over the boy's plump red lower lip, the boy's lips parted, drawing the finger into his hot mouth.

The boy was the newest Angel-child that had travelled from his home down to Hell's pits to train with Demons. The boy had been caught by Lucifer's guards and taken to Lucifer himself.

Lucifer had found interest in the boy. He was such a sweet, tiny little child.

Days after his capture, the two were now found laying in comfort in Lucifer's ring. Both were naked bar the drape of sheer silk over their waists.

Lucifer pulled the boy closer, his mouth descending to tease one of the boy's nipples with sharp teeth and a wicked tongue. Gaios gave a little gasp, clinging to the Fallen's larger body as his chest pressed up to the man's mouth.

A deep blush coloured his pale cheeks and his white wings fluttered behind him.

Lucifer smirked, his fingers trailing up the boy's thigh before pushing between his legs. He pushed two fingers into the boy firmly, thrusting them roughly as he continued to tease his chest.

Gaios gave little whimpers and moans, his bright golden eyes clenching shut.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Belial had very rarely returned to Hell since the day he had escaped, still, he could come and go as he pleased, moving effortlessly through realms.

When he did return it was easy enough to tell, his power flowed through hell, unchallenged, Lucifer's power was restricted to his circle, Belial's flowed like smoke, filling the air, no where was beyond his reach.

The Fallen gave a satisfied groan as he took on his true form, stretching out as if he had been confined for far too long.

Here his power was limitless, on Earth he was greatly restricted. His hair flowed down his back and onto the floor, pooling on the fabric which was draped around his waist, the rest of his body was bare.

His back still held the evidence of his fall, his once feathered wings had regrown though they were now a dark leather, like those of a bat.

Belial walked through his kingdom, his eyes shining brightly as he moved toward his chamber, where his most treasured souls remained trapped.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Lucifer raised his head lazily as he felt a familiar power beat against the invisible walls of his 'cage.'

"My brother has returned," he stated in a slow, uncaring drawl.

His fingers hadn't stopped teasing the Angel-boy and soon after Gaios gained the courage to drag Lucifer back down to him by the man's long, wavy hair.

Lucifer gave a soft chuckle.

He bit the boy roughly in reprimand, raising his head as blood seeped from the wound. He rolled the boy over, dragging him into his lap and spanking his backside firmly.

He found it amusing such a small child could gather the courage to drag him around like that, but such play wasn't tolerated.

When the boy was sobbing and his backside raw, Lucifer returned to thrusting his fingers into him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Normally Belial would avoid Lucifer on these little trips back down, he didn't have the patience to deal with the inevitable hissy fit he would throw for Belial leaving Hell without him.

Still something peeked his curiosity as he exited his chamber, a certain aura coming from Lucifier's circle.

His brows furrowed slightly, it was so familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.

An angel, but who?

He could tell that much, the Fallen readied himself for an ear beating as he stepped slowly toward the circle, standing on the edge of it and looking in curiously.

Curiosity had always been on of his weak points, he had a thirst for knowledge.

He stepped across the threshold and padded into Lucifer's domain, unfazed when lesser demons would be petrified with fear.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Lucifer didn't even spare a glance towards his Brother when he stepped into his circle.

Gaios, though, did. His wide golden eyes (just like his father's) stared up at Belial and his cheeks flushed darker red. The boy writhed in Lucifer's lap, trying to drag himself away from the man.

He'd gotten used to the lesser guards watching him being played with over the last few days, but this man wasn't a guard.

Gaios whimpered loudly, burying his tear-streaked face in the fine silks when he was slapped firmly again.

"Four thousand years," Lucifer muttered simply as he pushed a third finger into the sobbing boy's body.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:37 pm

"A mere blink of an eye considering the millennia I spent here with you."

Belial muttered back, just as simply, four thousand years was not something to get angry over, though Lucifer always had trouble when people denied him when he wanted.

He didn't cope well with it.

Belial's eyes narrowed as he glanced into the boy's eyes, but the boy looked away from him before he could place them.

After all, he had no idea that Achinoam was able to bare children, he had, yet they never had together so he had chalked it down to Achi's inability.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:42 pm

"It's been lonely."

Lucifer's fingers curled in the boy's white hair (also a trait of his fathers) and yanked his head back so Belial could watch the boy's face.

"Beautiful, isn't he? He was found taking after his father, training with some of my Demons."

Lucifer's fingers pushed into the boy roughly and he held them in place as Gaios writhed and rocked his hips desperately. Lust had overcome his body in the past few days. He lived for the pleasure Lucifer's body could give him.

"You are familiar with his father. Your Achinoam. The boy definitely holds a candle to him, does he not?"

Gaios looked all too feminine to hold a candle to Achinoam as a male, but his features were strikingly similar to Achinoam's female body. "Though he had the fiery temper of his mother when he was first found. Jegudiel was always easy to rile up, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:49 pm

"I'm sure you kept yourself occupied."

Had Belial needed to breathe his breath would have hitched in his throat as he got a good look at the boy, there was no doubt at all who he took after.

He looked like a perfect mix of Achinoam both male and female.

The Fallen's eyes narrowed, sharpening like scythes as he glared a the boy at the mention of Jegudiel's name.

That Angel always set his blood on fire with uncensored rage.

"Achinoam and Jegudiel bore a child?"

He almost hissed as he looked at the two of them, his distaste was evident as he looked the boy in the eyes.

The Fallen's lips pursed and one of the statues which decorated the room erupted in purple flames, melting instantly as the fallen turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:53 pm

"Indeed they did. Such a beautiful little child."

Lucifer laughed as a statue began to melt.

"Do you wish to share him with me? Break him. Punish him for the wrongs his mother did to your sweet Achinoam. If it weren't for Jegudiel spreading her legs, this one would not be here and your Achinoam would still be pure. Take your anger out on the evidence of Jegudiel's influence on your Angel."

The Fallen's gaze finally raised to Belial's form.

"A gift, if you will. You can have him to play with. Keep him in your dwellings here. Take him with you when you leave. Just allow me to watch you break him."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Belial turned to look back at Lucifer, a grin spreading across his lips.

"Do not try to manipulate me like one of your toys Lucifer, it's insulting to think that you place my intelligence on their level.

I could punish the both of you by summoning Achinoam here and now. He has rejoined with me in the Over World, kill two birds with one stone as they put it."

He replied with a chuckle, it was always dangerous when Belial laughed when angry, nothing good ever came of it.

"What would Achinoam think of you two together I wonder, and bound as you are Luci, I doubt you could defend yourself against him long."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Lucifer tilted his head.

"It was merely a gift. A show of goodwill." Yes, he would like to see Belial torturing someone. It always proved fun to watch the man work.

His lip curled upwards slightly. "So you have been reunited with your lovely Angel. Is Achinoam treating you well, brother?"

He ignored the threat to bring Achinoam down here. He didn't care for the Angel at all.

Lucifer pushed the boy out of his lap, nudging him towards one of his guardsmen. He nodded at the Demon and the Demon gave a wide grin as he shed his clothing, dragging Gaios towards him.

The boy screamed as the Demon thrust into him roughly.

The Fallen approached Belial slowly, a smile curling his lips. "The name Luci is not one I enjoy, Belial."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:21 pm

"A gift from you is always tainted with ill intention, I know that well enough."

Nothing was ever free when it came to Lucifer and him.

"Why do you think I call you by it?"

He knew Lucifer hated it, it was why he enjoyed it so much and despite being told countless times he would still continue to use it as he pleased.

Belial ignored the boy's screams, he should have been Achinoam's and his son, not jegudiel's.

That good for nothing Angel didn't deserve to bare Achi's children, let alone bed him.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:26 pm

"You are as sour as I remember brother."

The man slowed to a stop in front of Belial.

"Tell me, Brother, has the Over World not bored you to tears yet?" Lucifer raised a hand to stroke his brother's cheek gently before sliding his fingers through his long hair.

"Do you not wish to return here where fun can be had at all times?"

Lucifer leaned forwards until his lips were barely brushing against the other Fallen's. His hand slid from his hair to brush over his chest.

His movements ceased.

"Your heart beats."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:30 pm

"You make me cruel."

Being around Lucifer brought out this side of him, where Achinoam was like a healing balm, Lucifer was like a bitter poison.

"If it had, I would have returned long ago."

He found entertainment easily enough up there, he had Zakhar and Achinoam, he had his little pawns which he enjoyed watching as they lived out their lives.

Belial didn't move as he was barely kissed, nor did he react to the man's touches.

"So it does..."

He replied, as if this was the first he was hearing of it, though the smirk on his lips indicated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:32 pm

"I aim to do so, brother. Your cruelty is a beautiful thing."

He liked seeing Belial being cruel. He loved watching his brother in his anger. It was a beautiful sight.

The man's eyes narrowed.

"Why does it beat?" His voice was a low, angry hiss.

His nails bit into the Fallen's chest.

Why was his heart beating? He was supposed to be a Fallen. The closest thing to a Demon there could be.

His heart wasn't supposed to beat!
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Belial barely winced as his chest was bitten into by Lucifer's nails, the Fallen would have to do far more damage than that.

If Lucifer wanted his cruelty he could have it, only it would be directed at him.

"Why indeed?"

He asked with a smirk as he took a step back, the leathery wings on his back were only a illusion, something he and Lucifer had done to fill the emptiness of losing their wings.

Belial let that illusion fade away to dust, usually this would reveal the stumps of the wings which had been torn away from them, instead the Fallen unfurled his once missing wings, though his feathers were no longer white, the feathers had faded into a jet black colour, still, he had gotten them back.

"Do you enjoy my cruelty now, Luci?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Lucifer's breath caught in his throat as the man's wings unfurled.

His amber eyes stared at the wings. Wings. Actual wings.

He felt sick.

Lucifer raised a hand to touch the wings, brushing his fingers over the soft feathers. He'd only ever gotten to touch a handful of feathered wings since his fall.

His fingers curled into them, grasping a handful and tearing the feathers from his wings.

"Someone's fallen into the light again. Did you forget the reason we left in the first place? Did you crawl back to him and kiss his feet?" Lucifer hissed.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Belial's wings curled up again out of Lucifer's grasp.

"Do they disgust you so much that you could pluck them bare?"

He asked, his hand stroking over Lucifer's cheek, a tender action that was testament to his cruelty.

"I did no such thing, I would never grovel to him, nor would I seek forgiveness.

I still curse him with every ounce of my body, what I did to deserve these, I do not know."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:56 pm

"I could do much worse."

Just the sight of them churned his stomach.

He could pluck the feathers one by one. tear the flesh from bone, shatter every bone he came across. Given half a chance, he could massacre the man's wings with a smile on his face.

"Your hatred of him shows so well," he yelled, the sarcasm thick in his voice.

"Do a twirl. Show me your beautiful angelic self. I think flowing white robes would suit the new you better."

The candles around the edge of the circular room began to burn brighter, the flames increasing in size as Lucifer's anger fuelled them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:01 pm

"How would you have me then?" He replied as his body shifted, his nails elongated until his hands were clawed talons, his wings faded back into their grotesque, leathery form, a tail lengthened from the base of his spine and flicked out behind him peevishly, then long curled horns sprouted from his skull, his lips parting over feral fangs.

He stood before the man, the monster he wanted him to be, the form he took when engaging in battle, his demonic self.

"Does this please you brother?"

He snarled as he gripped the man by his throat, letting his nails pierce the skin as he pulled him close.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Lucifer's amber eyes lit up with glee as he watched Belial transform right in front of his eyes.

This was how he enjoyed seeing Belial.

This demonic image was closer to Lucifer's own demonic appearance. It made him feel closer to his brother.

The Fallen gave a soft breath when nails bit into the skin of his throat.

"More than the angel you've become." He grinned, his own nails biting into Belial's throat as he strangled the man.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:09 pm

"Call me that again and I will tear your head from your shoulders."

He warned, he wasn't an angel, even in his true state he was no angel, he was still Fallen.

He had no desire to return to his former glory, he would not be welcomed back no matter what he did as penance, so there was no use even trying.

Belial pulled Lucifer closer, his hand tightening around his throat as he pulled the man into a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:15 pm

"Does that anger you, brother?" Lucifer taunted.

His nails dug deeper into Belial's throat and he shivered as the Demon's thick blood began to pour from the wound, dropping from his fingers and sliding down his forearms.

Lucifer pressed into the kiss eagerly.

He held no punches. His kiss was filled with rough bites and sucks.

Lucifer liked to bruise and mark.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Belial let his nails slice Lucifer's throat, tearing into the skin so they were both spilling blood.

"Yes."

He replied as he glared at the man in front of him, he didn't liked to be called something he wasn't, he was many things, but not an angel.

He returned the treatment, biting and sucking at Lucifer's lips, forcing his tongue down the Fallen's throat as his other arm hooked around his waist and held him flush against his body.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:21 pm

"Good," he chuckled raspily against the man's lips.

Lucifer's bare hips ground firmly against Belial's clothed ones.

"This is what your cruelty does to me." He was hard. Excited to see Belial the way he was.

He kissed down Belial's neck, biting into the flesh roughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M][HELL] The Return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next