Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The full moon rises.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Austen

The full moon rises. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 pm

He purred quietly, leaning up to nip at Aodh's lower lip playfully before shooting an amused grin back at Zeke. People who had boundaries were funny.

His hand slipped down the man's body, brushing over one of the marks. He let out an amused chuckle, letting go of the man to wander behind him.

"Hmm, looks like someone's already had a go at challenging you." he teased, whispering into Aodh's ear.

His hand trailed over the skin again, tracing a line over one unmarked patch.

"I bet my mark will look perfect, just here."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Zeke glanced back at the two of them.

Terrified.

He responded flatly before shaking his head and glaring at Aodh as the older wolf winked at him.

Excuse me while I attempt to refrain from throwing up.

He made a gagging noise before heading into the nearby woods to find some rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Aeker had perched himself up on the roof of the mansion, watching over the forest, his sharp eyes landing on the pack of wolves in a not to far off clearly.

He could not hear what they were saying but he could see everything crystal clear, and what he was seeing he was not particularly enjoying.

"Oh Aodh, of course you did."
He chuckled softly and shook his head as the beta walked over to the black wolf completely naked, that much didn't bother him, wolves were always naked, he had accepted that.

His eyes did narrow though as a third wolf appeared, Aodh was obviously flirting with him because the smaller man's body language seemed rather taken with his wolf.

A soft growl escaped Aeker's lips as the man's hand traced over the marks he had left on Aodh's backside.

"Oh don't you even think about it wolf pup."
He murmured to himself as he took a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:07 pm

"Yeah, they did. Failed, though."

He looked at Damien over his shoulder with a grin. "Up for the challenge, pup?"

He shivered when the younger wolf's fingers trailed over his skin. "Oh, it will, aye? What're you planning on using to place your mark, eh, pup?"

He waved a hand distractedly in Zeke's direction. "See ya around. Say hi to Sprout if you see her."

Aodh's lips curled into a wide grin. "Well then, Damien?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 pm

He chuckled, eyes glinting mischievously. "Wouldn't that ruin the surprise somewhat?"

He leaned up to brush the tip of his tongue over the man's lower lip as his hand came down on the marked flesh, giving it a light slap.

"A taster."

Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Aeker's eyes slid shut and he took in a deep breath.

Aodh was doing this on purpose to get a rise out of him, he was trying to get him to react.

"No Aeker, calm down."

He spoke to himself, leaning back against the wall as he opened his eyes, Aodh would pay for this later but the young wolf did not know what he was doing, he didn't deserve Aeker's wrath.

"May God help him if Aodh lets him go any further."
He growled lowly, if the wolf kept playing with his lover like that he would get whats coming for him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 pm

"Perhaps."

He grinned widely, leaning forward to kiss the man, jerking when a mark was slapped.

"I hope the rest is just as good." His silver eyes twinkled.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am

He chuckled, his hand stroking over the blistered skin, a finger trailing the path of the old marks.

"Trust me, it will be." he promised with a grin.

His hand came down on the man's behind again, a little more forcefully as his teeth bit down on the skin of Aodh's neck, sucking a patch into his mouth with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 am

“Get your filthy paws off my wolf.”
Watching the pup bite into his lovers neck pissed him off beyond belief.

Aeker growled as he watched the scene in front of him, he was thoroughly displeased, he wouldn’t stand idly by and let this escalate any further.

He exhaled heavily and extended his hand out in front of him, he would send Aodh a warning that only he would know was from Aeker.

The vampire summoned his familiars, a cloud of silver vampire bats.

Aodh would be a fool if he didn’t realise the bats belonged to him, the pup on the other hand would be none the wiser.

He sent the large flock of bats down to swoop at the two of them, they screeched loudly, as each bat beat against the pair, clawing and scratching at them as they swirled around the two of them, trying to get them to separate.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

He purred softly.

"I'll take your word for it."

He didn't pull away when the man bit into his neck, but he didn't offer his throat to him. Offering his throat was a privilege only Aeker got.

He flinched when the bats swarmed them, pulling Damien closer.

A grin spread across his lips. He was getting to Aeker. Good.

He bowed his head to kiss the younger wolf again.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 am

Damien yelped as the bats swarmed around him, shuddering. He hated bats with a passion. He swiped at the bats frantically with an irritated growl, but kissed Aodh back eagerly, his hand trailing a little lower to brush over the man's entrance.

He smirked to himself, biting down on Aodh's lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:51 am

Aeker’s eyes went wide as he saw the wolf pup touch Aodh so intimately, he could deal with the kissing, he even overlooked the slap. But this?

The glass of wine in his grasp shattered into pieces as the vampires hands clenched into fists which trembled angry.

How could Aodh let the man go this far, how far would be continue to let him go?
He had ignored his warning, ignored his wishes yet again.

Without hesitation he jumped from the roof, landing with a soft thud on his feet before sprinting off into the forest, by the time he entered the clearing he was a black blur, his jacket billowing in the air behind him as he ran.

He grabbed the young wolf by the throat and tore him away from Aodh, slamming him against a tree, lifting his feet off the ground.

A snarl left his lips as he looked up at the dangling wolf, his red eyes glowing in violent anger.

“Listen to me and listen well pup, touch my property again and so help me I will tear you apart so slowly that you will beg for death, do I make myself clear?”
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am

His hand snapped back, grasping Damien's wrist.

No.

That wasn't for anyone but Aeker. If anything was going to happen, he'd be the one calling the shots, not this pup.

He flinched when Damien was torn away from him, staring ahead before turning his gaze to find him, pausing when his eyes settled in Aeker.

Yes, touching him there was too far. Far enough, even, that Aeker had come down from his perch.

"Let up, Aeker," he sighed, resting a hand on the vampire's shoulder. "He went to far, he knows that now, don't threaten any of mine."
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:08 am

Damien let out a yell of pain and shock as he was slammed into the tree, thrashing in the tight grip, legs kicking out. He scrabbled desperately at the hands around his throat in an attempt to draw breath.

He sent a glare over at Aodh.

Geez, thanks for the heads-up.

He would have thought most people would let him know if they had a psycho vampire boyfriend, but apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:16 am

Aeker’s eyes locked onto Aodh’s as he touched his shoulder, his glare was like molten lava, burning with loathing for the young wolf.

His eyes narrowed as his grip on the pups throat tightened, his nails digging into the soft flesh of his neck until they drew pin pricks of blood.

“It wasn’t a threat.” …It was promise…

His voice was deep and spiteful, not wavering as he spoke. He dropped the pup to the floor.
Shrugging off the man’s grip on his shoulder, striding away from him.

“I have nothing to say to you.”

He replied, not looking back at Aodh as he turned to leave the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 am

His eyes narrowed as the wolf's blood hit his nose.

Not only had Aeker drawn blood knowing that Aodh couldn't stand the smell of it, he had done it to one of his wolves. Not just any wolf, one of his.

Aodh gripped Aeker's shoulder again when his hand was shrugged off.

"I riled you up, it got too far. I hadn't planned for him to do that." He knew that had been off limits. He knew from the start. He thought he had control, but evidently he didn't.

His grip tightened on the vampire's shoulder. "Don't leave like this."

He didn't want the vampire to leave here sour and jeopardize what they had. He wouldn't let the vampire leave him now like this.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:38 am

He yelped in pain, writhing in the man's grasp as the nails dug into his throat.

"F-fuck!"

The young wolf whined quietly as he was dropped to the floor, lying there for a moment with a hand over his face before finding the strength to stand, shaky on his feet.

He watched the vampire leave hazily, before turning back to Aodh.

"What, so you didn't think to tell me you had a..." he trailed off as Aodh left.

Fuck.

He clenched a fist to his forehead. He wasn't just pissed off because he had almost got pissed off. It was because he had a rule that he would never touch anyone with a lover, since his own had cheated on him and left. And now he looked like the bad guy. He groaned.

Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:50 am

Aeker turned sharply on his heels to look Aodh in the eyes.
“You’re the one person I have ever opened up to like this, and you would willingly toy with my emotions for sport…”

A look of utter disgust appeared across his face as his hand reached up to touched the mark on the wolf's neck that did not belong to him.

“That’s just sick.”

He muttered, dropping his hand from Aodh's neck to push the lycan’s hand off of his shoulder as he loomed over him, looking far more imposing in his infuriated state.

“How far were you willing to let him go? If I had not interfered, what would you have let him do to you?”

He snarled his words, the vampire's fangs clearly visible in his mouth, they had a habit of appearing when he was truly angry.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 am

He stared back at Aeker silently, silver eyes almost glowing.

Aodh stood silently as the vampire touched the hickey Damien had left, eyes flickering over his face.

"Not as far as it went," was his level reply. He hadn't gone out looking for sex. He had gone out to flirt, perhaps make out with someone. He hadn't wanted it to go that far and he had put a stop to it immediately.

"I don't think, Aeker. It wasn't a passing comment the other night. I do not think about things when I do them." He gestured to himself. "This is screwed up to high hell. I can't think about anything. I just do. And a lot of the time it gets me into teh shit I'm known for."

He sighed. "I don't want to be constantly causing trouble and hurting people with what I do."

If he could sit back and think about things, he would. But the fact was that he couldnt. And he lived with it. Day in and day out he lived with just doing and regretting what he did.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:12 am

Damien rolled his eyes. As far as he was concerned, Aodh deserved whatever he got. He didn't like cheaters.

He'd just leave them both to battle it out. Give each other a few wounds. Maybe clean some wounds up. The young lycan stood up, wincing a little. Perhaps he'd go and find someone who wasn't in a possessive relationship, who didn't have a partner to try and rip his throat out.

Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 am

A frown was heavily set onto Aeker’s face, he felt enraged, disgusted and above all else wounded that tonight’s events had occurred.

“You’re an idiot.”

He snapped, as he grabbed the lycan by the wrist and pulled him towards the forest, taking urgently long strides.

Aeker could not stand the scent the young lycan had left on Aodh, the claiming mark which mocked him so openly on his neck, it made him feel physically ill.

A growl rumbled in his throat, he would put this right.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:36 am

"I've been told."

He fell silent after that, though, following behind Aeker obediently. He didn't want to anger the vampire any more than he already had.

He felt bad enough as it was; making the vampire feel worse would make him feel even guiltier.

The Lycan worried his lip between his teeth, staring at the ground as Aeker dragged him along. He didn't like guilt. He wasn't used to it. He didn't care about people enough to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 am

Aeker dragged Aodh back toward the mansion, pulling him inside quickly.
The lycan made a smart choice when he decided to stay quiet; anything he said at the moment would only enrage Aeker further and make things worse for Aodh in the long run.

He dragged the lycan toward his bedroom, he couldn’t stand the lycan’s room at the moment.

Aeker made sure the room was empty before locking the door behind them, he let go of the man and headed to the bathroom, turning on the faucet of the bath before pulling off his jacket and rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

Aeker’s room was crisp and clean, a complete contrast to Aodh’s.

He walked out into the main bedroom to look at Aodh, nodding his head towards the bath.
“Get in.”
He commanded sternly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:01 am

Aodh's eyes flickered over Aeker's room, shocked with how tidy it was. There were four men living in the room and it was pristine.

Aodh watched the man walk towards the bathroom silently before looknig around the room again.

When he heard the faucet turn on, he padded towards the bathroom, looking inside curiously.

His orange brows furrowed at the order. Why would he need to...?

But he did as he was told, padding towards the vampire and slipping into the bath.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 am

Aeker grabbed a wash cloth and covered it in the body wash that he uses.
He got onto his knees, kneeling on bathroom floor as he ran the cloth over the lycan’s skin, scrubbing him clean, taking his time on the man’s neck, shoulders, and chest, everywhere that the other wolf had touched him.

“You reek of him.”

He murmured softly, his tone still commanding and stern, his eyes trailed over the man’s body as he worked.

“I’m going to clean you until I can no longer smell him, then I will take you to my bed, punish you for hurting me, replace his marks with new ones of my own, then I am going to fuck you."

He stated factually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The full moon rises.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next