Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The full moon rises.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

The full moon rises. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"When you say my name like that how can I say no?"

He replied with a small smirk, leaning over to kiss his lover's neck again.

"How long do you think the pack could go without you? It will be our first trip, I don't want to rush it because your wolves are at each others throats."

He admitted, yes he wanted to go more than anything, but Aodh's pack meant a lot to him, he would no want to do anything that upset it because he did not want to share the Beta.

"I guess we will just have to be patient then, I'll get my silver and we can go and see these amazing places."

The vampire wondered for a moment if Aodh would be interested in seeing where he grew up, their old castle was still there, some of it was intact still, most of it had been taken by the fire.

Human's used it as a tourist attraction, that always made him chuckle, back when his family were alive no human would dare go near the place and now they trampled all over it.

He pressed his body up against the lycan's hand as his lips pressed against his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm

"I'll have to remember you like this tone," he murmured in the same husky purr, turning his head to tug at Aeker's earlobe with his teeth.

The Lycan shrugged as he busied himself with pulling the vampire's pants down his legs.

"By the time you have your silver and I've beaten everything into Zeke that he could possibly need to know? Couple years easily." As long as things stayed calm, perhaps even as long as a decade.

He'd have to find out the pup when he could walk again.

"If the pups are at each other's throats, Alek and Zeke can sort it out. They're not useless. Well, Alek isn't." It was too fun picking on Zeke, even if he wasn't here to hear it and defend himself.

"Mhmm, patient." Not a strong suit of the Lycan's, but he'd attempt it.

His lips pressed against Aeker's neck then trailed down his chest slowly, leaving behind soft kiss and slow sweeps of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Aeker shivered softly as Aodh purred his words and tugged at his ears.

"I think I can be satisfied with a few years, enough time to stay in the same place for a while before moving on."

He'd hate to rush it, he would rather spend more than a few days in each town, you could not get the feel of a place that quickly and he suspected that Aodh might like to spent quite a while at his home.

"Well I just get you all healed up as soon as possible, the sooner you can walk again the sooner Zeke gets trained and I can work towards my silver."

He replied with a smile, brushing hair out of Aodh's face.

Aeker gave a soft moan and tilted his head back as the lycan's lips pressed against it, he watched the man through half lidded eyes as he kissed and licked down his chest.

He doubted that he would ever get enough of the man's touch.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 pm

"Mhmm. Gives up plenty of time to plan, too."

They'd have to plan the trip around the moon cycle. Aodh had to stay away from big enclosed cities with no wide spaces nearby near the full moon, but closer to the new moon, he'd be fine.

He hated the fact that he had to plan around the moon cycle. It was an inconvenience.

His tongue laved over a nipple before his teeth caught it.

"Aye. In a couple of days I'll hunt down the pup and start training him. I may be MIA some nights. I'm determined to get that kid to the standard I want a Beta of my pack to be." He didn't particularly want to miss a night with the vampire, but the quicker he taught the pup the quicker they could leave.

His lips trailed to the vampire's other nipple slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 pm

"That's alright I have a feeling my nights will be slightly occupied if I am going to be doing jobs for Giacinto and the rest, but you know where I will be during the day."

He replied with a smile, he didn't mind if the lycan woke him during the day, though he would not be budging from the safety of the bed.

"We will need to plan carefully."

He added with a nod, if they were going to be traveling for days on end Aeker needed to have access to a source of food, he didn't want himself to get to the point of hunger where he might lash out. That would end badly for the both of them considering how much wolf blood he already had in his system.

He bit his lip softly, perhaps it was time for him to attempt to eat human food again, last time it had not ended well but life traveling would be much easier if he could suppress his appetite with human food, that way he might only need blood once a week instead of his usual every three days.

Aeker groaned softly as the lycan's tongue lapped over his nipples, moving his hands to circle into the man's hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 am

"The same place I'll be."

He had decided that he was moving in there and then, what Aeker said be damned. As soon as he could walk, he'd haul his shit in here and refuse to remove it if the vampire told him to.

"It'd be so much easier if we were a more convenient species like Necromancer or Fae." Or Elf, but there was no way in the seven levels of Hell that he'd say that being an Elf was better than being a Lycan.

One hand slipped over the vampire's hip and moved up his back, searching out his hair tie and tugging at it until the silver locks fell free as his lips trailed lower.

He pressed a kiss to the middle of the vampire's chest, grinning up at him as he pushed him down to lie on his back.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 am

The vampire looked down at him softly.
"Are you moving in Aodh?"
He asked raising an eyebrow at the man.

"It would be easier but I can't say I would prefer it, as incompatible as our species are I don't think I would want to be with anything else.

You have your issues with the full moon, I have my issues with my eating requirements but at the end of the day I could no imagine us being anything else."

Aeker loved Aodh's faults, as much as they annoyed him at times it was what due him to the man in the first place.

Aeker purred softly as he lay back as prompted, his crimson eyes still gazing down at the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 am

"Yupp," he replied brightly. "And there's fuck all you can do about it."

He had decided he was moving in, he had told the vampire, end of story, he'd move his stuff in as soon as he could walk to his room and back.

"I have issues with more than the full moon, céadsearc," he chuckled softly. Aodh had many issues; some he'd bring to light and some he wouldn't.

The Lycan snorted in amusement as he began kissing up his chest again. "We just have to be creatures warring against each other, don't we? Mortal enemies and we somehow find a way to fall fast and hard. Well, I was always known to do the opposite of what I'm supposed to."

Knowing that, by nature's way, he was supposed to hate the vampire under him amused him greatly. He was supposed to hate half the coven and he'd say he was on fairly good terms with most of those people.

He pushed himself up so he was straddling the man's hips, hands on his shoulders, leaning over him to kiss a path along his pale skin. His leg's hurt like hell but he had a very animalistic mindset; showing pain made him weak so he hid it and tried to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:23 am

A smile spread across his lips, Aodh was going to be sharing his room, normally Aeker liked his space and he knew that with in no time his room would look like a battle field, but he was pleased that the wolf wanted to be close to him.

"I look forward to it."

He admitted, granted he would try to tidy up after the lycan, he didn't want Aodh's biohazard threatening the lives of those he shared the room with, and he was sure Maccon would like a safe place to sleep.

"Even down to our genetic make up, our blood does battle with each other, yet here we are."

He replied with a smile, gazing up at the wolf as he sat on top of him, he ran his hands up the man's arms, stroking them softly, giving a soft purr as he kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:42 am

"You won't be saying that when my clothes find their way onto your floor," he replied, lips finding the vampire's neck.

He'd end up making this room as messy as his own in no time at all. Aeker had to deal with Zeke and the older Lycan was far, far worse that the pup could ever hope to be.

"Only us two are pig headed enough to flip nature the bird like that," he chuckled lowly.

His lips explored the vampire's neck and shoulders slowly, tasting each inch of skin at his own leisure as his fingers curled through his hair.

This time they were going to take their time. Aodh was going to work slowly and teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:52 am

He sighed softly.

"I just know I am going to be picking up all your laundry and doing it for you, I can't live in that mess you call a room, I don't know how Maccon stands it."

He shook his head softly, it was probably a bad idea for Aodh to move in but he wanted to lycan to, just didn't want to have to deal with his messy habits.

Aeker chuckled softly.

"I wouldn't say pig-headed, I just different tastes to what vampirism would dictate."

His head tilted back further as he gave the lycan his neck, purring happily as his hands found their way onto Aodh's back, stroking down his spine slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 am

He grinned and nipped at a patch of unmarked skin. "I love it when people decide to do things for me when I'm too lazy," he chuckled softly.

"She sleeps on the bed with me or makes a nest to sleep in." There were easily enough dirty clothes on the floor of his room to make a big enough nest for Maccon to sleep comfortably.

"But you don't deny that I'm pig headed. Defend yourself but not me, thanks," he snorted. He arched a brow then his lips quirked into a grin. He hadn't expected any different.

Aodh bowed his head to kiss the vampire slow and deep, purring deep in his chest.

His hands smoothed down the vampire's chest slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:23 am

"I'm doing it mainly for Maccon and I, it would be nice to have a room to sleep in without the risk of infection, that and at least you will have clean clothes to wear."

He chuckled softly, he felt bad for the dog having to live with the man's messy habits, he made mental note to go buy her a bed of her own for on the floor, he had no problem with her sleeping on the bed with them, but even dogs liked their own space at times.

"Aodh, you are pig-headed, there is no way to deny it in any way."

His grin matched the wolf's they both knew what Aodh was like.

He returned the kiss, his hands trailing up his lover's neck to grip onto a lock of hair as he pulled the man closer gently.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:30 am

"I'm not going to complain if you start washing my clothes for me."

He lay against the vampire, pressing every inch of himself against his younger lover and pressing his lips to his ear.

"But that's two strikes, Aeker. Another one and I'll start calling you my wife," he purred. Cooking for him and cleaning his clothes. If Aeker did just one more thing even remotely wife-like, he'd gain the nickname 'wife' whether he wanted it or not.

"I know I am, it's part of my charm." Aodh wouldn't be Aodh without being pig headed. It was a major personality quirk.

His hands ran down Aeker's thighs then back up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 am

Aeker growled playfully.

"Go ahead but then I will refuse to cook for you again and I'll simply start throwing your clothes out the window.

You may want to pay attention to the first promise since you currently can't walk to get food for yourself, and I don't suspect you will be able to do so for a few days yet."

The vampire shook his head and chuckled, of all the pet names the wolf had used for him 'wife' was definitely at the bottom of his list of favourites.

Aeker wrapped his arms around the man and pulled him closer, nipping as his neck softly before laving his tongue over the marks he head left there earlier, they were dark and stood out strongly against the lycan's tanned skin, he loved them.

A purr rumbled in his chest as the lycan stroked his thighs, this was what he wanted at the moment, he wanted to be touched by the man.

This wasn't about possession like last time, he just wanted to be close to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 am

He pouted, looking down at Aeker with very good fake-sad eyes. "You would stop feeding me while I'm completely helpless?" The Lycan gave a sad whine.

Fine then, he'd wait until he could walk again before he started called Aeker his wife. Then he could go get his own food when the vampire refused to cook for him.

He got to call his lover by an embarrassing nickname, and he could still eat; it was a win-win situation.

Aodh purred, pressing his hips against Aeker's as the vampire's tongue laved over the dark marks on his skin.

His hands slid further up the vampire's thighs and he wondered if he'd be stopped like he had last time, or whether the vampire would let it happen this time. Only time would tell, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 am

Aeker smirked down at him, kissing his lover's pouting lips.

"I would, if you provoked me, though you already know that, Aodh."

His hands sought out his lover's hips as he pulled him down against him as he continued to nip and lick at his neck.

It definitely was one of his favourite parts of the man's body, he loved the feel of Aodh's pulse against his lips, feeling his heart beat just a little bit faster under his touch and the subtle vibrations of the skin as he moaned.

He purred softly against Aodh's throat as hands slid up his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:10 am

He returned the kiss with a low purr then gave another pout when Aeker spoke.

"So cruel," he whimpered softly. If he had ears, they'd be pinned against his head. It would completely the kicked puppy look he had going on at the moment.

Aodh was shocked that all the vampire did was purr.

He was expecting a big fuss about him trying to dominate. Or at least a stern no and a glare. Maybe he was getting lucky tonight?

Well, he was going to see if he would push that luck with this next move. When the Lycan's hands reached the vampire's hips, the went in search. The fingers of one hand curled around his lover's arousal and began pumping it slowly.

The other hand slid between his lover's thighs to press against his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:25 am

Aeker's hand flew to Aodh's wrist, gripping it tightly as his head leaned up to look at the man, his crimson eyes meeting silver.

His chest rose and fell with soft pants as he looked at the man.

The vampire had always dominated, it was in his nature to do so, was this what Aodh wanted? To see Aeker falter and submit for once?

He thought about it for a moment as he looked his lover in the face, he had told this man that he was his to do what he wanted with.

If this is what Aodh wanted for once he would not deny him.

His grip on the wolf's wrist loosed slowly, reaching up to stroke his lover's face and running down the length of his hair.

Aodh had given Aeker what he wanted tonight, what he needed at the price of his ability to walk, and Aeker was willing to do the same.

His body relaxed slightly as he lay back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:00 am

As soon as his wrist was caught, fins fingers pulled away.

He hadn't been surprised that Aeker had stopped him, nor was he upset. He had done this to see if he could, not because he wanted to dominate the man.

Yes, he would enjoy seeing the vampire submit to him on some level, but he saw Aeker as a strong dominant man and he didn't want to mar that image with a picture of him submitting to him.

And when the grip loosened on his wrist without pulling his hand away, he was faced with a split second decision that would dictate whether or not he'd make a fool of himself. To dominate or not?

He weight up the two conflicting sides; Strong, dominant Aeker or submissive Aeker?

The more he thought, the less he liked the image of Aeker submitting to him.

A blush burned across his cheeks as, instead of pressing his fingers against the man again, he cupped a cheek and pulled his hips upwards.

He shifted, tongue running over his lower lip as he manoeuvred himself until Aeker's arousal was pressing against his entrance.

His eyes flickered to the ceiling as his cheeks burned brighter. He felt so embarrassed, fighting for dominance then giving it up as soon as he got it. But he hadn't really thought when he had done it; he challenged the man because it was in his nature to challenge people, not because he liked the thought of Aeker being submissive beneath him.

The Lycan inhaled softly before lowering himself onto Aeker's arousal, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 am

A loud rumbling growl sounded from deep within Aeker as Aodh willingly submitted despite the fact he was given the choice, this act has appeased something deep inside of him.

He lifted his hips to push himself the rest of the way into his lover, his mouth falling open slightly as he let out a moan, not from the man lowering himself but the moan that followed.

He loved hearing that noise come from the lycan, it called to the passion that dwelled inside him, pulling it to the surface with a need to satisfy this man to no end.

He sat up, wrapping the lycan's legs around his waist as he gripped Aodh's hips.

Aeker rocked his pelvis, as his hands slid to grip onto his lover's backside, holding onto him and lifting him slightly before lowering him back down.

At this angle he was buried as deep as he could be in his lover and these little movements would prove slow and intense as he completely filled the man.

He pressed his lips against Aodh's chest, kissing him as he rocked him slowly in his lap.

He would take this slow and make it as intense as possible for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 am

Aodh gasped as the vampire pushed up into him, head lolling back, hips pushing down against his lover's.

His legs tightened around the vampire when they were drawn around his waist, hands fisting in his silver hair tightly.

He moaned softly in the vampire's ear before tugging at his lobe. His soft pants sounded in Aeker's ear, interrupted only by the small gasps and moans that each thrust caused.

Aodh was glad he had relinquished dominance.

He felt a small pang in his chest at the thought of not seeing Aeker submit, but it was locked in a box and ignored without much effort. Dominating the vampire wouldn't have felt this good.

This was the sort of pleasure he could only receive from having a lover that he completely and totally trusted dominate all his senses. All he could see was Aeker; all he could hear was the vampire's soft breathing; all he could feel was the slick skin of his back and the damp hair caressing his hands; all he could taste on his tongue was his lover's skin when he licked up his neck slowly; all he could smell was Aeker's unique scent that caressed his nose.

He kissed along the vampire's neck slowly then coaxed his head up to kiss him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

Aeker's lips found Aodh's as he drew him in for a kiss, his tongue tracing over the lycan's lips, savoring the sweet taste.

The vampire let out a low groan as his lover's breath caressed his ears and neck, reeling in the sound of his moans as he continued to slowly lift the wolf up off his pelvis then back down.

He looked his lover in the eyes, deep crimson meeting liquid silver as one of his hands slid from the man's backside to grace over his stomach.

Aeker began caressing the tight muscles before taking grasp of Aodh's erection, stroking him slowly to match the pace of his hips as he thrust up into him.

He wanted to take his time with the wolf, to build up to something more intense than they had experienced together, the gentle writhing until their bodies reached the brink.

His eyes trailed across the lycan's body as he lowered his head to trail tongue along his collar bone, kissing the small dip in the base of his neck before kissing up the man's throat.

Aodh had submitted to Aeker, he trusted the vampire to take control of his body, to take his senses.

He'd do just that, make the man feel his body, feel what it could do to him.
He'd make Aodh feel more than he ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 pm

He purred softly when finger grazed over his stomach.

Aosh shivered with a low moan when his lover began to pump him painfully slow, writhing in his lap as he tried to speed up both the hand and his lover's thrusts.

He was enjoying the slow, intense movements at the moment. But he knew that eventually they'd have him so worked up he'd be begging the vampire for release and he was already embarrassed enough.

His pride had gotten in the way of his lover bringing him an intense orgasm.

His head tilted back, offering his throat as the man began to kiss up it.

Aodh bent his head, pulling away from the lips at his throat to kiss the vampire, fingers running through his long silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Aeker growled in warning against his lover's neck as he writhed, the vampire stopped moving.

He'd take Aodh at his own pace, he knew the lycan was impatient and always wanted things done fast and brutally.

He had his chance at calling the shots, he could have dominated and done what he wanted, he'd lost that when he gave Aeker control.

He knew that when he got the man to comply he would not regret it, he'd build Aodh up to the point of no return and release him with tremendous ferocity , but first he needed him to submit to his movements.

Lips pressing together he kissed his lover back, taking his bottom lip between his teeth and sucking on it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The full moon rises.   The full moon rises. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The full moon rises.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next