Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Teaching Felix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

Teaching Felix - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 am

He sighed softly.

"Well then that is a relief, I don't partically fancy becoming a meal."
He turned to Hideaki and smiled, he'd be safe as long as he stayed around the pack.

Felix tried to relax, everything was a lot to take in all at once but he'd manage, he always did.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 am

"I don't think you would become a meal anyway. None of the elves of necromancers have mysteriously disappeared as far as I know, so somebody's got to be keeping control pretty well."

Not that he really knew who that was. He hadn't met the coven leader yet. But from what he had found out so far, it was a fairly peaceful place. Well, as peaceful as a coven of mixed species could be, anyway.

He smiled at him reassuringly, trying to hide the fact that, actually, he knew very little about the coven, too.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 am

"That's good, I hope you don't mind that I am going to be following you around like a....
Well like a lost puppy."

He replied with a chuckle, his face smiling tenderly at Hideaki.

Even if Felix did know someone else around here he would be following Hideki around, he had been the one that changed him into a werewolf and he felt an unknown loyalty to him, he was drawn to him.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 am

He laughed quietly. His eyes flickered up to meet Felix's for a moment, before glancing away, his laughter becoming slightly nervous, a faint blush staining his cheeks.

"I-it's fine."

He really didn't mind Felix following him around. If anything, he had expected it to be the other way round. Nobody had really taken much notice of him before. It surprised him, and made him happy that Felix should want to be around him.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 am

Felix rubbed his head slightly.
"Are we there yet? My head is killing me."

He didn't like to complain but his head really was splitting, changing forms wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing to do the first time around.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 am

"Nearly." he assured him, leading the way out of the forest.

He stood at the end of the gardens to the mansion, gazing up at the great building thoughtfully. So this would be both his and Felix's new home. It would take him a little while to get used to, but from what he had seen so far, they should, hopefully, fit in. Or Felix would, anyway. He didn't find it as easy to make friends.

"There we go."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:29 am

Felix smiled as his eyes fell on the mansion, it certainly was grand, nothing like his flat back in Sweden.

"We're living here?"

He muttered in disbelief, he hadn't imaged this would be the kind of place to home werewolves.

The grounds were beautiful, he could already imagine himself sprawled out on the lawn drawing all day.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:05 am

"You like it?"

Personally, it had daunted him a little. Back in Japan, his pack had just lived in the mountains, so he had got used to simple living and small living quarters. It was a beautiful place, it was just that... he didn't feel as though he was the right person to be here.

Though he could be wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 am

"It's beautiful, a bit more over the top than what I am use to but it will be nice living in a place like this, don't you think?"

He asked, tilting his head to the older wolf slightly.

He doubted he could get bored in a place like this, they probably had everything.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 am

"Yes." he smiled back, eyes wandering over the landscape.

Truth be told, he hadn't spent a lot of time in the mansion. He found it more familiar, more comfortable to spend time in the forest. Somehow it seemed to suit his nature better than staying indoors.

"I think I'll still be getting lost for a while, though." he murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 am

Felix shrugged softly.
"Getting lost is half the fun, though a suspect I may have to be a bit more cautious than I am usually.

I don't really know how the...uh....people here are going to react to me."

Felix didn't want to admit but the thought of supernatural creatures being real still freaked him out a little bit and didn't look forward to meeting eat species for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 am

He picked up the tone in his voice and his eyebrows knit together a little. Was Felix really that worried about them? Did he really consider them that different?

"They're just people." he murmured, quietly. "It doesn't matter if they each slightly different things to humans, or change into something. They have ups and downs and different characteristics just like humans. There isn't much of a difference, really. Some of them will like you, others might not, and others may be indifferent."

He hoped that Felix didn't find it hard to relate to him because he wasn't human. He chewed on his lip anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:59 am

Felix scratched his head and nodded, slightly ashamed that he had thought of them differently.

"I suppose, It's just hard to wrap my head around the fact that all these creatures exist.

I've only known about their existence for a short while, it's hard not to think of them differently until I've actually met them.
I'm still kind of in a state of disbelief."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 am

He shrugged with a blush, a little embarrassed at having jumped down the man's throat.

"Just ignore the fact that they're supernatural." he advised, a little more gently. "Completely forget it, unless it's relevant."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Felix nodded and followed him across the garden.
"I'll try."

He replied with a shy smile, he really did hope that it did not take long for him to get use to life not that things were so different.

He padded along behind Hideaki, getting slightly distracted by staring at the gardens, they were perfectly maintained and quite lovely.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 am

He walked ahead briskly, leading the way. While he did appreciate the fact that the gardens were beautiful and probably took a lot of time and effort to maintain, he wasn't the type to stand around gawping at it.

"You'll probably find yourself forgetting about it after a while, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Felix
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4