Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Teaching Felix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

Teaching Felix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 am

He mimicked Hideaki's actions, moving closer to the doe and sinking his teeth into the flesh and tearing at it until it tore free of the carcase.

He chewed eagerly and swallowed it, he was hungry to the point that he wasn't paying attention to what it tasted like, though in his wolf form he found it rather enjoyable.

Felix took another chunk from the doe, slowly getting use to the shape of his muzzle and how to use his teeth.
It surprised him slightly just how easily his teeth tore through the meat.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 am

He wolfed back another chunk, slightly less self-conscious now that Felix was eating with him. He let out a contented sigh. It was nice to have a proper meal again. While he was travelling, he had only really eaten small things like rabbits, having been on the move most of the time.

Hungry?
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 am

Starving actually.
He admitted, the change had really spiked his appetite that and he had not eaten all day.

He took a larger chunk and lay down on the grass, a purr rumbling in his chest as he ate happily.

Thank you Hideaki for looking after me, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 am

Not at all.

He gulped down one last mouthful before stretching out on the grass, yawning happily as he rolled onto his back. Eating always made him feel sleepy. Especially after a large meal. But he wouldn't sleep, he'd just lie here for a bit.

It's nice to have a new companion with me.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:58 am

Hearing Hideaki yawn set him off, he shook his head as he yawned widely.

He sprawled on his side, scratching his muzzle against the grass.

It was strange how at ease he felt in this body, he thought getting use to it would be a lot harder, though he did not look forward to having to change back into his human form.

They had mentioned that it could take years for the transition to be painless, that thought didn't sit well with him.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 am

He pawed at his face, wiping the blood from his muzzle, eyes sliding shut contentedly. It would look disgusting if he transformed like this.

Shifting back into his human form, he waded into the stream, washing the blood from his body. His fingers combed leisurely through his hair, ridding it of the blood clots from his earlier kill.

He called back to the other wolf casually. "Are you coming in? You'll need to get clean or you'll stink."

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 am

The wolf rose to his feet and padded over to the stream, padding in and dipping his muzzle into the water to clean it.

He didn't want to go into his human form, getting to his wolf form had been painful and he didn't want to relive that so soon.

That and he didn't know how to make himself change, when he had done it before he hadn't had a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am

He tutted. "That won't get you clean, you've got it all over you."

He picked the younger wolf up with a quiet groan from the strain, dragging him into the stream with him with a faint splash. His fingers combed through the velvety white fur, his brows furrowing together as he picked the blood out with an impatient sigh.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:12 am

Felix whined softly as Hideaki picked him up but leaned into the man's touch as he cleaned his muzzle.

Hideaki....How do I change back?

He asked, looking up at the older wolf.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:44 am

"You're such a messy eater, you've got it all over your chest as well." he complained, too absorbed in his task for the question to sink in at first.

Cupping his hands, he threw a handful of water over the wolf's back, rubbing it in and dunking him under to try and loosen the more difficult clots.

He slowly realised what Felix had just asked and scratched him reassuringly behind the ear.

"Hmmm? Oh, you just imagine your old human form. It does get easier after a while."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 am

Felix whined as Hideaki cleaned his, shaking his body and spraying water everywhere.

It's not my fault, I've not had much experience trying to pull and animals apart.

His ears pinned against his head and he whined again as the older wolf dunked him under.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 am

He spluttered as the wolf shook water over him, the droplets flying everywhere.

"Hold still." he muttered, scrubbing him a little more forcefully, dragging his fingers through the long white fur.

When he was satisfied that Felix was clean, he dunked him under one more time before relaxing back against the bank of the river with a contented sigh, continuing to scratch behind the wolf's ear.

"It's not that difficult to do, once you get the hang of it."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 am

Felix looked at Hideaki grumpily, his fur dripping wet.

I feel like a drowned rat.

He complained softly, silently wishing he had darker fur so blood and dirt stains would not show up so easily, he had a feeling the older wolf would be spending a lot of time cleaning him.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 am

He scratched the wolf under the chin, grinning.

"Yes, but you're a clean drowned rat." Hideaki paused in thought. "Wait one minute."

He padded over to where he had dropped the tattered remains of his old clothes, hoisting the wolf out of the water. Using what used to be his shirt, he dried him off slowly, massaging the fur more gently with the fabric before wringing it out and starting again.

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:21 am

Felix shook softly as Hideka moved away for a moment, trying to get a little bit of the water off of him.

He was glad that it was at least a sunny day so he wasn't cold, though with all this fur he doubted he be getting cold any time soon.

Hideaki, what's it like where the wolves live, I suppose I will be staying with you now, I don't really want to go back to Sweden anymore.

He confessed softly
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:41 am

He rolled the wolf onto his back, drying off his belly before chucking the rag on the ground, scratching Felix's stomach idly.

"It's nice there; there's good hunting grounds, and the few people I've met have been nice, though I'm pretty new too, to be honest."

Though he was happy that Felix would be staying with him, he could not shake the sense of guilt that he had somehow cheated him. Perhaps in living a normal life. He shook it off. It wouldn't help Felix if he felt guilty. It was pointless.

"But we share the grounds with other species, too, so you need to be a little cautious sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 am

A purr rumbled in Felix's throat as Hideaki scratched his stomach, whining happily as he wiggles under the man's touch.

And it would be okay for me to stay there?

He asked, looking up at him with bright silver eyes.
Felix felt connected to Hideaki, he had made him like this and he did not want to leave his side.
Despite what he had been through today he didn't hold a grudge, this was an accident and we would learn to adjust to this life.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 am

He smiled gently down at him, continuing to scratch the wolf's stomach.

"I think so." he replied, a little cautious of making promises he wouldn't be able to keep. "I'll have to check with the Alpha, but I don't think they would cast out a newly made pup."

He lay down beside him, enjoying the soft texture of fur.

"And if they do, I'm coming with you."

He couldn't leave his pup alone after just having turned him. That would be too cruel. And... he kind of... wanted to stay close to him, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 am

He looked up at Hideaki, whining softly as he nudged his muzzle against the man's side.

You'd come with me? Really?

This actually shocked at that, he seemed fond of his new home with the pack and he'd leave it just because they didn't want him.

Though Aodh had said he was a part of the pack so surely they would let him in, wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 am

He coughed nervously, blushing a little.

"You're my pup. It would be irresponsible to leave you after just having created you."

The Alpha would probably say yes, anyway, he hoped. He was merely being overcautious. He hated making promises if he wasn't sure he could keep them.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 am

Felix grinned and lay against the man's leg as he let the sun finish drying him and warming his skin.

Because I don't know much about this life and am prone to snapping at the moment?
I think I will attempt to change back soon, been putting it off.

He grimaced slightly, last time had been almost too painful to bare but he was not going to spend the rest of his time as a wolf so he had to tough it out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 am

Hideaki smiled softly, eyes sliding closed. "I noticed."

He rubbed the wolf's belly gently, propping himself up on one arm. Felix was quite an adorable wolf, really. He looked a little more like a husky or white Alsatian than an actual wolf. It was more like having a pet dog next to him.

"At least after this, you won't have to change for a while, unless you really need to." he murmured. Aodh probably would have told him off for saying this. The more times Felix transformed, the easier it would become. But he really didn't like seeing Felix in pain.

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Felix whined happily and wiggled under the man's touch, obviously his wolf form love belly rubs.

He felt kind of silly acting like a dog but when he thought about the fact that he was a wolf at the moment he doubted anyone would tease him for it.

He had a whole new set of reactions in this body, different habits and likes and dislikes.

True, once I am human I think I will try to leave it a few days before trying to transform again. This isn't something I want to go through everyday if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm

He laughed lightly, scratching up and down the wolf's belly, amused by Felix's reaction. It was both funny and quite cute.

"Humans shall never know the satisfaction of a belly rub." he chuckled.

Becoming a little more serious, he nodded slowly.

"Don't stop transforming altogether, though, or it won't get any easier." he warned. "You have to transform for it to get better."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 pm

I won't stop, I want this to become easier, I want to know that if I need to change for what ever reason I can do it effortlessly, I wont get to that stage without practice.

He whined and leaned against the man, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Felix   Teaching Felix - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching Felix
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next