Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:15 am

"I dont know...It's not difficult to outsmart him."

Zeke may not be very smart in the traditional sense, but he was smart in other ways. Street smart. That was a good thing.

Moe looked at the woman curiously. What hold did she have over the older elf?

None that she knew of.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm

"It's not difficult to out smart who?"
Zeke asked as he turned the corner, he'd been out for a run when he had heard the two woman talking and decided to join in the chit-chat.

"Hey Taylor, long time no see."
He said with his usual grin as he look at the woman, she seemed different, older.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Taylor chuckled as she heard the approach and the familiar scent of Zeke with perfect timing to the comment

you of course. and yes, long time no see Nii-san she chuckled lightly

she smiled and noted that Zeke looked older as well, arching her eyebrow a little

well, you look like an old man now. you actually look responsible for the first time! she teased lightly, already falling into an easy pattern with her brother

she had missed this, being with her family

Taylor leaned closer to Moe and chuckled lightly

we were discussing how she threatens you with food if you get into fights, and she's trying to think of a way to keep me out of fights. i don't think she likes the apperances of my new scars she said, and gently nudged Moe
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

She smiled innocently. "No one." The Hybrid turned a sour glance to Taylor when she was ratted out.

Busted.

She gave her husband a sheepish grin.

"You need to start taking better care of yourself," she scolded her sister.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Zeke growled softly under his breath, folding his arms over his chest as he looked at the two girls.

Granted he was not academic he didn't think he was particularly unintelligent, he had done his best to learn what he could in the short time he had been free.

He scowled at Taylor.
"What is it with you two and making me feel old?
If these comments keep up I don't give a crap about what I promised I will cut my hair short again."

He grumbled, he hadn't been called old until after Moe had convinced him to grow out his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Taylor chuckled

[colot=royalblue]don't worry. i didn't mean academically. i'm probably much dumber in that area, except maybe maths, that anyone here. i didn't bother with any teach at all. i only know most of the things a BOunty hunter would and of course my weaponsmithing and mechanics.[/color] she said, trying to nurse her brother's ego

she turned to Moe for a moment

i always try to take care of myself. i'm just not good at it she said, pushing her fringe out of her face only to have it fall back into place

she then looked back to Zeke

nah...it's not the hair was all she said, suddenly a tiny bit somber

he had a similar look to what she did now

he ahd a few lines here and there, and just seemed more weathered
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:41 pm

"I didn't say anything about you being an old man this time."

She stood and flitted over to her husband, standing on her tip toes to press a soft kiss to his lips. Her fingers ran through his hair. "Don't cut it, please. I like it long."

Her eyes flickered to Taylor before turning back to Zeke. "I've never been to school either." She didn't have the chance with travelling and the Clan didn't want to waste their time teaching a mangy mutt.

So she had just tried to pick things up as she went along.

"You need to learn to get good at it," she hugged, glaring at Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 pm

He kissed Moe back and looked down at her, shaking his head.
"Fine."
He grumbled before looking back at Taylor.

"What the heck happened to you anyway? You look a little beat up."
He said with a chuckle, knowing Taylor she probably got herself into another fight, that was something she was good at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 pm

she smiled at moe

i'll try harder then. besides, you may still find my one ultimate weakness and use it against me. wound prodding and lack of food don't bother me to much. she said, taking a drag on her cigarette

she then turned her gaze to Zeke and sighed heavily, closing her eyes and suddenly looking really very tired all over again

three words. Alexis, Bond, fight. the bond i had with Lex had a side effect no one could have planned for. basically, the whole ordeal ended up messily and i've only just recently healed. lets just say i'm not going anywhere near that forest for a long long time. to many bad memories. any healing i may need to do at any point and my daily dose of nature will be taken in the gardens she explained wearily, eyes hazing over with memories before she shook them off again and regained herself
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 am

She smiled brightly. "Thank you."

The woman eyed Taylor worriedly. She didn't like it when people were unhappy. It made her worry about them even more than she usually did.

"Don't forget to go into the gardens, though, Nee-chan." You had to stay in nature quite a lot when you weren't going into forests.

It worried her that the woman wouldn't be going into forests.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 am

"Uh I see, I should of guessed it was Alexis, I noticed Aeker storming around in the Aria wing.
I suppose that explains it then."

Zeke shook his head slightly, it seemed that there was always someone fighting in the coven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:26 am

Taylor sighed softly and shook her head once more before smiling a little

she smiled at moe and nodded

standing up, she stretched out, back clicking a little, and then relaxed again

any hope of friendship i could have had with that man is now gone...and with alexis? it wouldn't suprise me if the woman tried mauling me again. but i wouldn't blame her. on the bright side, it gave me a chance to practice hand to hand combat, and i should now be able to actually survive a fight with a lycan in that area. may not win, but at least survive she said, trying her best to see the best out of a shit situation

it was true. her hand to hand had improve vastly now she saw where she would go wrong frequently, and she had now improved. she was stronger and faster and more aware and less arrogant than before, knowin that being over confident could be her downfall if she didn't sort herself ou
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 am

When hand to hand combat was mentioned, she remember what she had been out in the courtyard for in the first place.

And her current lack of clothing.

She blushed brightly and ducked her head, hiding behind her fringe. Maybe if she didn't say anything, neither of them would notice.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 am

Zeke smiled, sneaking a peek at Moe without her notice.
It had struck him how little she was wearing when he first saw her, but to he honest he was glad she was feeling comfortable enough in her own body to dress that way.
Though that seemed to no longer be the case, he had tucked his t-shirt into the back pocket of his pants when he had went for his run to keep it clean.
He nudged her softly and nodded to the shirt which hung from his pocket, she was more than welcome to wear it if she wanted to cover up, it was big enough to be a dress on her after all.

He turned back to Taylor and smiled.
"I would not worry too much Taylor, if he bought her back here I doubt that they have any plans for revenge.
I just hope everyone can at least be civil, I don't like the idea of having to step in between you two again."

He said, his hand rubbing the right side of his chest where he had been stabbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:52 am

Taylor noticed Moe's embarrasment, and then her clothes, but decided to say nothing about it

it was obvious that the woman wasn't comfortable with people seeing her like that, so she decided to not carry on with it

however, at Zeke's final comment, she visibly winced and half stepped back, recoiling as if she'd just been slapped, and looked to the side and down

she didn't like remembering that fight, the fight that started everything

her eyebrows tilted upwards slightly before clearing her throat

that won't be happening again. i can promise that much she murmured

she wasn't promising that she wouldn't get into a fight. she was promising to keep the pair out of her fights at all costs so neither would get hurt in any way

she wasn't immature any more or ignorant and weak

she was stronger and more capable.

no one would get hurt should something like that arise again
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:57 am

If there was ever a time she was thankful that he wasn't wearing a shirt it was now.

She pulled the shirt from his back pocket and slipped it on. It was huge on her but she was thankful that she at least had her stomach covered now.

"Domo arigato gozaimasu," she murmured softly, smiling up at him.

Moe's eyes fell to the ground and she raised a hand to curl around the hand pressed against his chest, giving it a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:03 am

Zeke leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the top of Moe's head.

He squeezed her hand back and let it fall from his chest, still gripping onto Moe's hand as he nodded at Taylor.

"Glad to hear it, though you know I will not stand idly by and watch anyone dear to me get hurt."

The only way Taylor could ensure that Zeke did not get into fights because of her would be to avoid physical confrontations all together because there was nothing she could do to him to stop him from interfering if she was at risk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 am

if i get into a fight, i'll do everything in my power to stop you two from hearing about it until it was over and done with. would you really like moe to stop cooking food for you because you got yourself hurt and into a fight? she asked, raising an eyebrow and giving a small smile at the end

to this man, moe's food was life. without it, she doubted the man would be able to function properly again

however, Taylor was still half way free to do things like get into fights without Moe doing something to her

untill she figured out that she owned her one weakness
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 am

She smiled up at him softly and leaned against his side.

"If its to help you, I'll allow him to get into a fight. he still gets to eat my cooking." She wasn't cruel enough to deprive him of food if he was helping their sister.

She pursed her lips and turned her gaze from Taylor to Zeke then back again. "But I dont want either of you to get into any fights at all."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 am

Zeke wrapped his arms around Moe's shoulders, leaning his chin on the top of her head.

"If it can be avoided, I wont be getting into any fights, I did promise you didn't I?"

He asked, gazing down at her.
Zeke chuckled and looked back at Taylor, a smirk pulling at the corners of his lips.

"Well that throws your plan out the window huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 am

she gave a sly smile

that plan at least. i have more than one to keep both of you out of my fights. she murmured, a small amount of michief and laughter visible in her eyes once more

she sniggered quietly though as Zeke and Moe got lovey dovey

besides. with how soft you've become from married life, i doubt you'd be able to keep up.....old man she snickered, arching an eyebrow

she could legitimately say that as she was younger than Zeke and he looked older than before, even if they both looked as old as each other now
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

Her lips formed a little pout when Zeke rested his chin on top of her head. She felt tiny when he did that.

"Mhmm. You better keep to that promise or I'll do worse than not feed you."

She giggled softly when Taylor called Zeke an old man, burying her face in his chest. The poor man just couldn't escape being called old.

When she stopped, someone else started. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 am

"Keep talking Elf, and I will show you that I can still out fight you any-day, I'll make Alexis look like a kitten."

He growled at her playfully, after their last brawl he would not be fighting her again.

He got quiet and looked down at Moe, grinning cheekily, knowing her if he kept talking like that she would scold him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 am

Taylor grinned playfully

i would....but i wouldn't want you busting a hip, old man. i would hate to have your ego wounded to be carried back she snickered, clicking her knuckled and arching her eyebrow at the challenge

it was like that time at the pool

ah, good times gone by indeed

i have defeted Alexis two out of three times, and walked away from all fights. you think an old man...or perhaps, old dog would be more fitting, can take me on? she chuckled

she looked over at moe and winked, waiting for a scolding as well
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 am

She sighed softly then giggled.

The two of them were back to bantering like children like they used to. It was good to be with the family again.

"I'm not playing human shield this time." Why either of them had thought she'd be good shield at the pool was beyond her.

She turned her eyes to Taylor. "Be nice to your brother," she scolded softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))   family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

family time (Taylor, Moe, and Zeke (when he decides to post XD))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next