Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A quiet study

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

A quiet study - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Internally, Avira panicked. He'd somehow done something wrong and things weren't going right and she'd been so happy for a moment and-

Caterva meowed, long and low. Avira snapped out of it and swallowed thickly, shaking his head. He hated to hurt anyone who was not an enemy, and he disliked the thought that he had made this young girl (perhaps only in appearance, but regardless) upset.

"I...I apologize." he said, voice quaking slightly. "My...work does not allow for much interaction with others and I am not....skilled in such a thing. My apologies if I in any way hurt you just a moment ago, I...."

He ran a hand through his hair.

"I am a bounty hunter." he confessed. "Why I allowed myself to be coaxed here I am not sure but I am quite positive that it was a cruel trick of fate and a bad idea, if only because within such a short time I managed hurt you in some way."
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:48 pm

"Oh," Lilim smiled and chuckled "I'm not hurt dear, it would take far more then that. Sides it not your fault at all. What just happened was bound to happen sooner or later" She laughed "My no, I blame myself for my own actions. Let ME apologize for making you fell as if you had done something wrong."

"A bounty hunter huh?" She smiled at him. "I see nothing wrong with it. I have no bounty on my neck. See?" She tilted her head up and ran her fingers across her neck with a quick movement, looking back to him she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Lilim was quite lucky that Avira was a male without much to the name of hormones, lest he would have been flushing at the sight of her stroking her own neck.

"No...as far as I am aware, there is no bounty on your head." he answered. "Though I would have preferred to look into each mansion member in advance before coming to stay here... Alas, I was not given the chance."

Caterva hissed, apparently against the fact entirely and irritated.

Avira stroked his fur, eyes still on the shelves of books and not his companion. He didn't feel like risking his amethyst orbs giving anything else away about him.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:33 am

*Valora walked into the library quietly, just exploring her new home....she was always interested in the libraries back home, but they were limited and she'd memorised all of the books, and so had grown very bored of the library and would often just lounge there to just enjoy the smell of the books*

this place smells of age......so much knowledge here....huh.....i wonder how much of it i already know?

*looking around the books, she saw many that she never even knew existed and found works that were supposed to be lost in time*

huh....seems i only know a little that's in this library

*she walked over to the shelves, fingers brushing along the spines, and idly took out a book at random, appearing to be about history of some kind and hidden facts that the humans shouldn't know. as she took the book from the shelves, she noticed a pair chatting quietly. one she recognised as a Dhampire, one that used to be a hunter as well. the scent made Valora's nose wrinkle in distaste out of reflex. she'd learnt to hate the smell of hunters with a passion as they always made her life difficult when she was doing her job as a protector. she couldn't hold back the small growl that rumbled in her chest*
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:47 am

Lilim nodded. "It would have been nice to look into who you're booking with" Lilim chuckled "I have big dreams for myself in this mansion. But if you feel the need you can look into my past all you want. All you'll find is dead husbands and a normal human life up until I figured I didn't age, that was the time to remove myself from normal society."

Lilim was aware of the presence that had entered. She heard the presence speak but paid no mind to it. "By removing myself from society I haven't the chance to really upset anyone at all." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 am

*settling down in a near by chair, she began flicking through the ancient history book, while alsot taking stock of those near by, memorising their scents. the Dhampire didn't seem harmful....shy even....and the boy.....he was a bounty hunter. she couldn't hear a lie in his words about him being a hunter, so she knew she'd have to watch her step around this person......she was always wary of hunters because of her job*

how interesting.....i wonder how many actually are hunters here....my nerevs aren't going to be good by the end of this
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:55 am

Avira made no indication that he noticed anyone new, though he did, and instead quietly nodded to Lilim.

He brushed a hand through his hair again, clearing his bangs from his face with a rather bored gesture. He stroked Caterva again, the black cat's tail flicking lightly, his one yellow eye roaming around.

"I do not look into pasts." Avira murmured. "They hold no meaning for me. If you have committed a provable crime in the present then I am liable to hunt you down for it. Pasts should remain as they are. Dead and forgotten."

He sighed lightly, sitting up slightly and running his hand through his hair once more.

"I apologize." he said softly. "That was....inconsiderate of me."

Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:06 am

"Oh don't apologize so much." Lilim swatted the air playfully "A man is entitled to his own opinion of course. But I do see fault in your policy. If I were to commit a crime and you were after me. And lets say it took you a month to find me. You say pasts should be dead. A month is indeed a past. In fact everything I'm saying is a past as soon as I say it." Lilim smirked smugly. ((ooc: a face you will hardly ever see form her XD))

"Although I dont plan on committing a crime. Its pointless really." She smiled her normal, sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:16 am

Avira rolled his eyes.

"That is not the past I was indicating." he murmured.

Still though, he managed a small flash of amusement in his eyes before it was gone again.

Ignis purred in his lap and slowly rose, getting onto the table and padding over to the center, settling herself down.

Avira raised an eyebrow at the cat, who was plainly indicating she wanted attention from at least one of them. Odd, as she usually avoided people other than Avira altogether.

Caterva appeared at his ankles and hissed. His cat did not like when Ignis was reckless. The white cat ignored her black counterpart, watching Lilim carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 am

Lilim looked toward Ignis being very cautious of Caterva who didn't seem to like the other one moving to close to her. She held her hand out without threat to signal she would pet her if she wanted to. Lilim looked at the cat but was still very cautious to not catch eyes with it.

"Well of course that's not what you meant" She laughed lightly letting her voice flow. "So I can tell you don't like talking about your past or who you are. But what about your present? Do you do anything for fun? Favorite color?" Lilim smiled, feeling silly asking all the random questions. A thought dropped in the back of her head that she may have been annoying and bothersome but she did the best she could to push the thought out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:53 am

Ignis leaned forward, bumping her head into Lilim's hand, purring. She liked this girl, Avira was allowed to be around her. (Not that she had any real say, but she and Caterva liked to think they did.)

Avira, content that his pet was content, looked to Lilim again.

"I...don't quite do 'fun'." he mused. "I read, mostly. Spend time with Ignis and Caterva."

Hunt, kill things, collect bounties. You know, the usual.

Avira ignored his own mind here, preferring to ponder on favorite color. He had a few, but one above the others.

"...White." he said at last.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:04 am

Lilim lightly itched behind Ignis's ear. She smiled to herself glad that the cat liked her to a degree. "Spending times with cats is great. I wish I had a cat sometimes but I just know I'd outlive it and be depressed that it was gone."

"White is a lovely color" Lilim felt a poetic muse strike her "It is not but one color but all of them together. It is the the holder of all the others colors. Without it wed have no color at all"
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 am

Caterva had leapt into Avira's lap and gave doleful and very plain 'well then what the hell is black' look. Avira tugged at his ear.

"I try not to think of the future." he said. "Or at least not so far ahead. Besides, there are ways to bring longer lives to ordinary animals, besides making them part vampire, naturally."

He stroked Caterva, who sat up straighter and held his head high, nose in the air, apparently quite proud of himself. Probably because he knew that his master would one day choose to elongate their lives.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:04 am

"I just like to plan ahead" Lilim chuckled "I don't think id like doing that to an animal. Not only would it hurt then a lil bit but animals DO work on instincts. They'll be biting everyone to get blood" She laughed sightly amused by the situation that would be.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:02 pm

"Perhaps." Avira said. "Animals are more intelligent than we, or humans, give them credit for."

Caterva let out a low, pleased growl, which earned him a long stroke on the back. He arched into it, closing his single eye, apparently pleased.

Avira gazed at Lilim, then turned his eyes to the books again, expression indifferent on the whole. As always.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 am

"Ive always wondered why that was. Its obvious they are smarter... But what separates the animals from the being with quote on quote larger brains" She gazed off as she pet Ignis behind the ear "They're just better... they don't start fights over nothing and they font hate each other for no reason. Animals are just magnificent..."

She smiled. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I were born an animal and not a human that could turn into one." She giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Avira hummed lightly.

"Animals do not feel as we do, they do not see the world through emotion, but rather necessity of survival. Emotion comes second."

This was, he thought dimly, perhaps why he was much more comfortable as a white raven than as a humanoid. He did not think based on emotion. He couldn't. It was like his mind wouldn't process them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 pm

"And that's why animals are better" Lilim smiled as she lightly scratched Ignis under the chin. She felt herself warming up to the cat. She was very kind and hadn't yet attacker her, in which Lilim enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 am

Avira hummed his agreement.

Ignis was purring, and she got up, walking closer to Lilim and rubbing against her arm. Caterva seemed slightly annoyed, but not altogether upset. This was to be expected. He was a moody, protective cat.

"You may pick her up." Avira murmured, indicating Ignis. "She doesn't bite unless she's threatened."
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 am

Lilim lightly picked Ignis up setting her on her lap. "Shes such a nice cat, the other one looks nice to, just more stern" She chuckled as she pet Iginis.

"I sence reflection from you to the cat hm?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Caterva sniffed indignantly.

"He's rather....hateful." Avira murmured. "He doesn't trust anyone."

Caterva wound his tail around Avira's wrist, holding irritably, as if to tell his master to shut up. Avira complied.

Ignis however, was busy purring and mewing happily.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 am

"Not trusting anyone is good. It's knowing better." She smiled

ooc: omg i am so brain dead D:
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:25 pm

((I shall end our RP here then.))

Caterva leapt from Avira's shoulders, and seconds later Ignis jumped away from Lilim. At this, Avira rose.

"I dislike being disrespectful, but I must big you farewell." he murmured. "Good day."

And with that, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet study   A quiet study - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet study
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2