Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

just a good drink and a better lay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 am

Kenny hung her head

what the woman had said was true....but the world was brutal now....especially if you're human......things were very hard....

and she wasn't even one of the people with a solid home. she was constantly moving, having to choose clients to sell herself to to get a bit of cash for food, making sure she doesn't catch a disease from anyone

she couldn't be this weak...she hated it.

your words are true....Temptress...humans are selfish...everything is for gain...and i hate it, yet i'm having to be a part of it. i'm trying to think of ways of getting out of the vicious cycle, and want to try and change my life a bit. i'm not prepared to simply let what cards fate has dealt me be my final hand. i've cheated life a fair few times.....i don't think once more will make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

she leaned back against the headboard, unable to care about her nakedness or the coolness of the room now their activities had stopped

also...that means i'm willing to do what you wish of me so you can turn me and let me still keep my will. sex slave, punch bag, something to take out frustrations, i don't care. that's my life any ways. i'll suck it up and deal with it she said, bringing her knees up slightly and resting her arms against them as she looked down at the vampire beside her

if this one wouldn't change her....she would get someone else.

plain

and

simple
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 am

"You haven't done enough to make me turn you," she said simply, eyes sliding shut.

Let the woman decide what she meant from that.

If the woman impressed her enough, she'd turn her. But only if she impressed her enough first.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 am

Kenny arched an eyebrow, and then smirked

well....normal sex never really cut it for many ways

okay then. how about this... she grinned like the cheshire cat however many rounds of sex you want, in any way, in any position, with any toy you like, when and wherever you wish. i've got costumes, and toys galore, and you can experiment with new things on me. honest, here's just some of them

Kenny then stood up from the bed and pulled open one fo the wardrobes

inside was all manor of bondage and SnM gear, mainly being leather

she moved to the next one: all kinds of outfits from nurse to neko

and the third one had all kinds of different toys and paints and oils

all of this is at your disposal to use on me she said, grinning broadly as she flicked her, now, loose hair back over her shoulder and blew her fringe out of her grey eyes
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 am

Her eyes flickered open and followed the woman as she slid off the bed.

"I'm sure you can think of ways to use whatever it is you like yourself. You're supposed to be convincing me to turn you. Impress me, human."

She wanted to see what this woman could do.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 am

Kenny paused to think

what was something a woman like her would want

she momentarily studied the woman and then grinned

give me about 3-5 minutes. you'll like this.

at that, she disappeared into the walk in wardrobe containing her costumes and shutting the door behind her after grabbing a few things from the SnM closet

she browsed through the different outfits before finding what she was looking for

quickly organizing herself and getting into the costume, she walked back out

there she stood looking completely different from before, her feminine side now emphasised

she had her long blond hair tied up into high pigtails that hung to the middle of her back and tied with black ribbons. she was also wearing a short sleeved school girl blouse that was low cut and had a black tie.

along with that, she was also wearing a pleated tartan miniskirt with thigh high white stockings and the kind of school shoes you see in anime

she stood there, grinning mischievously, while having a pair of handcuffs dangling from her finger and a coiled whip in the hand that was resting on her hip

i've been a bad girl miss....i was told to come to you for my punishment she said in a sultry tone while making her voice a touch higher and actually sounding like a girl this time, bending forwards slightly at the waist and winking as she sucked on a lollypop
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 am

Giacinto arched a brow as the woman disappeared into the wardrobe.

She shifted so she was leaning back against the headboard, arms crossed over her chest and one leg crossed over the other casually.

A small smirk curled her lips as the other woman appeared.

Well, well, she scrubbed up rather well. She looked very feminine.

"I can see why," she murmured with a purr. Her tongue ran over her lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 am

Kenny grinned wider, continuing to suck on the lollypop and went over to gia

she moved with a languid seductive stride, making her hips sway as she twirled a pigtail around a finger, looking 'innocently' down at gia

once at the bed, she stepped up onto it, one foot either side of the woman's hips and grinning down at the woman before sitting on her lap and straddling the woman, laying the whip to the side, and holding out one hand with the cuffs while the other hung over Gia's shoulder

well, miss, teacher says you need to diciplin, and give me my punishment. so why don't you give it to me~ she giggled, raising an eyebrow as she put on the 'sweet and innocent, but not sweet and innocent' act

let the woman do what she will now
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 am

She watched the woman silently as she advanced on her.

Her eyes flickered up to meet Kenny's when she stood above her.

Her eyes flashed as they trailed over the woman silently. Her arms didn't move from being crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 pm

good grief....not what she was expecting

but then an idea sparked to mind

this ain't working......gimme another three minutes she sighed

this woman was hard work

disappearing again into the closet, huffing slightly and pouting, she shut the door and got changed again

when she re-emerged, her hair was done in a sleek and high ponytail, and she was wearing a pair of rimless glasses

gone was the student attire, and she was now wearing a lognsleeved blouse with the sleeves rolled up, and wearing a pair of black leather gloves that stopped just short of her wrist as she held onto a whip and handcuffs

the pleated skirt was replaced with a tight mini pencil skirt and black stocking with high heels

around her neck was a loose black tie, and the shirt was left quite wide open

would this be more to your taste. headmaster says you need punishment...and i'm the one to give it to you, little lady. she said, her voice more mature sounding now
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Giacinto gave an amused hum as the human huffed and pout.

She said she wanted to be impressed; not that she'd make it easy for the woman. She was going to be as difficult as she usually was.

Her eyes trailed over the woman slowly when she re-emerged from the wardrobe. Now, that was more to her tastes.

A smirk curled her lips as she uncrossed and spread her legs, resting her hands on her knees. "Headmaster doesn't like the way I behave," she purred. "Are you going to try and change that, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Kenny gave a smirk

a better reaction

heamaster suggested a lashin'......but i think more is going to be need, little miss. i definately intend to change how you act. she said seductivly

she began walking/prowling back to Gia, her hips swaying as she played wit the whip and swinging the cuffs

Kenny loomed over Gia, her glasses sparking as she dangled the cuffs in front of the woman

i think a bit of restraining is in order, don't you think? we wouldn't want you thrashing about too much now, would we? she chuckled

at that, she quickly grabbed a hold of the woman's wrists and held them above her head before cuffing them to the headboard and moving to stradle Gia again

leaning back slightly, she stretched out her arm with the whip, and used the handle to make gia look up at her

now how should i punish you.....that's the question she purred, raising an eyebrow as she tilted her head slightly
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Her eyes trailed down over the woman. "Bigger people have tried, ma'am." The pet name was spoken mockingly, a grin curling her lips.

Her tongue ran over her lips as the cuffs were dangled in her face.

She allowed the woman to cuff her, staring up at her through heavily-lidded red eyes.

A thin brow arched. "I'm not into self punishment, ma'am. You'll have to figure that one out all my yourself." Her red eyes flashed in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Kenny grinned down at the woman even more and leaned in close to Gia's ear, briefly niting the lobe harshly

well.......a lashing will come in somewhere.....but i think we may need to restrain you more....and i don't think i want you to see what i'm about to do next she snickered

at that, Kenny pulled off her tie and wrapped it around the woman's head as a blindfold

when it was secure, she quickly brought out two leather cords and tied her feet down to the other end of the bed

when she was happy, she slid off of the bed and opened a draw and chuckled darkly

this stuff worked a treat for clients

she took out some incence sticks and lit them, letting the warm and spicy scent fill the room

after using this stuff so much, kenny was somewhat immune to the scent, but she somehow doubted that Gia would be

and with her heightened senses, well, it'll hit her harder

soon you'll be feeling a pleasent warmth and feel a touch uncomfortable and sensitive. arousal levels will increase, as will sensitivity. this should make things a hell of a lot more fun for you she chuckled and it'll make any torture i put you through just that much sweeter

walking back over to the bed, holding another incence stick and lit it, she wafted the scent around gia so she got a concentrated dose before placing the second stick down in an incence holder

are you familiar with Amber Incence? a beautiful arabian mix as well, so it's twice as strong and much better smelling as well. she snickered before licking up gia's neck, the sensitivity should be kicking in now
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 pm

"Back to newbie tactics again, are we, ma'am?"

She allowed the woman to blind and bind her, laying back silently.

Her nose flared when she smelt the spicy scent on the air. She knew what that was. She had definitely smelt it before. Just remembering where was the problem.

She shifted slightly when she felt an uncomfortable heat in the pit of her stomach.

Ah. Ah! Amber. An aphrodisiac, of course.

Being a Succubus, she was particularly susceptible to aphrodisiacs. When a being of sex was met with a sex enhancing substance, you got a very needy person.

She writhed on the bed, moaning softly.

The woman inhaled softly, head lolling back and back arching as she felt the tongue on her hot skin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 pm

they may be newbie, but you can't deny you like it she chuckled, nuzzling behind Gia's ear while raking her nails down the woman's torso harshly, the leather gloves only making her nails feel blunter and increasing the sensation as she dug her fingers into the soft flesh

she traced her lips down Gia's heated skin over her collar bones, pausing to bite them hard and then licked between her breasts

she lifted Gia up slightly, making her arms tug against the cuffs, and began tracing veins with her tongue as she harshly ground her hips into the other's

every movement was slow and hard, but not hard enough. just enough to tease the woman and make her want more and to draw it out a bit
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:47 pm

She stayed silent. Yes, that was true...

Soft moans escaped her as the leather scraped across her skin.

Her back arched, pressing her torso up against the touch of the human's teeth and lips, giving a slightly louder moan.

Her mouth fell open and she gave a whine, grinding her hips up against Kenny's, looking for more friction.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Kenny snickered at her silence and actions

oh how she loved using amber

the results were entertinaing

tell me, my dear, do you like my incense? she snickered and bit a nipple, rolling it on her tongue

she made feather light touches that would feel harder against her sensitive skin, and would occasionally dig her fingers in all the right places, already beginning to map out the places that made the woman below her cry out

should i give you your lashings now? she purred, letting the whipe snake across Gia's stomach
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 pm

She uttered a small moan, chest arching up into the touch.

The woman moaned and writhed under the feather-light touches, tugging at the bonds around her wrists and ankles.

A gasp whistled through her lips as the whip ran across her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Kenny grinned at the gasps coming from the woman

she was much more responsive this time

she lowered her mouth to gia's navel, swirling designs with her lips and tongue before going over to her hips and nipping at them harshly

she then sat up and gave an expermiental lash to Gia's front ad wanted to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Giacinto moaned, pressing herself up against the woman's mouth.

Soft moans escaped her when Kenny's teeth sank into her hips.

The Succbus' back arched and she gave a loud cry as the whip came down on her stomach. Her breathing came in soft pants and she writhed against her bonds, head lolled back, throat bared.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 am

Kenny chuckled at the reaction and gave Gia another whip, this time across her legs, releshing the sound of the whip on the skin

she leaned down and kissed the reddening marks before scraping her nails along them hard enough, that even with the leather gloves, broke the skin and made her bleed.

she dusted feather light kisses everywhere and ran her tongue along the past marks she left behind before and reached up to yak Gia's hair so her head was tilted back and to the side, leaving the relativly unmarked side of Gia's neck to her lips that decended on them and she bit the soft flesh and sucked it

when she gre bored, which was quite fast, she slid off of the bed again and picked something out of the draw

she snickered quietly and dripped lube on a vibrator while setting it to max settings

then, without warning, she pushed it into the woman and left it there as she went to prepare another and pushed that one up her ass

she wondered idly how full the woman felt with that?

she chuckled at the thought
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 am

The whip to her legs gave her mixed feelings. It dredged up old memories of her punishment, but it felt so damned good.

The Succubus moaned, writhing as the leather bit into her skin.

Soft, breathy moans escaped her parted lips as the woman peppered kisses over her skin. She hissed when her hair was yanked, giving a moan as the woman sucked at her skin.

Giacinto's back arched as the vibrator was thrust inside her, hands fisting around the chain of the handcuffs. She cried out softly when another vibrator was pushed inside her, back arching even further.

Her breath came in soft pants as she writhed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 am

Kenny chuckled at the reaction and reached back down to the vibrators and began moving both in slow and languid movements and twisting them harshly

my little temptress, you're not allowed to make noise at all, as delicious as your moans and whimpers are. you sound like a whore, or like some of the girls i usually bed. i challenge you to not make even the slightest of noises she snickered, emphasising words by thrusting hard with the vibrators into Gia and twisting them with each movement

she nipped at gia's jawline and then licked the wound before giving Gia a searing kiss, her expert tongue wrestling and dominating Gia's
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:58 am

The woman moaned as the woman began to thrust the toys into her.

She bit her lip when Kenny issued the challenge. No noises at all? Usually she'd be able to take on that challenge no problem.

But with the Amber swirling around her system in a thick mist? That would be quite a challenge.

She bit her lip harsher, back arching.

No. Noise.

She could do it. She would rise to the woman's challenge and she'd beat it.

The Succubus returned the dominating kiss, holding back a moan.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 am

Kenny snickered, thinking of a way to make the woman moan

pulling away from the kiss, and moved the toys even harder into the woman, alining her fingers along them so they entered the woman as well. and curled her fingers slightly to scrape all the right areas while she went down low to begins sucking on her clit

if this didn't bring the woman close to moaning, she would just have to simply try harder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

just a good drink and a better lay
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next