Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

just a good drink and a better lay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Kenny chuckled

aye as i need to pay for cleaning bills *chuckles* i'm not made of money you know. she said, winking as she left the font of her shorts open

she always leaves the button undon and the zip only half done as it made it easier to take them off quickly when the clients were desperate and it hurt less when they yanked her clothes off of her

and i guess....i could always bring her close to death, but not actually kill her, when she irritates me a lot. she said thoughtfully with a grin

she rubbed her jaw again and gnashed her teeth, wincing when it stung

maybe.....i don't know. does it hurt to get them? she asked, not really wanting to talk too much now as it hurt
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

She shook her head. "You're mine now, y'know. You live in the coven, you get the same treatment as everyone else. That includes use of the washing machine."

Her eyes flickered over the woman's room. "That's a point, we'll have to move all of this to the mansion. That is, if you're planning on joining us, of course." She had immediately assumed that the woman would be joining her coven, but there was a chance she wouldn't want to.

"It'll take a lot of practise to be able to do that. It took me centuries to learn when to stop before my prey passed out." She stood and padded towards the woman. "But I can help you with that."

She lifted her hands to cup Kenny's cheek, coaxing her to open her mouth so she could take a look. "I've been told it does. I was born a vampire so I went through the normal teething process. My fangs came in with my other teeth."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Kenny blinked at the choices

this woman just gave her a choice to leave....after giving her something as precious as she had....

it was a bit odd to her

but right then she felt the need to simply follow the woman. she's going to need help adjusting

she may decide to become a peripheral later on nce she's got a hold of herself

i'll come with you. it'd be nice to have a palce to stay and come back to without and hassles. but proabably, once i've got a hang of the whole 'you're a vampire' scenario, i'll probably be coming and going. i'm not one for hanging about in one place too much. she chuckled, rubbing her jaw more

she let Gia open her mouth

[color]well.....i' really ish hurtin' na[/color] she tried to say as clearly as possibly

she pulled back a little and rubbed her jaw

i mean, it really is hurting now. she translated also, i would love for you to help me find my feet in my new life. just throwing that out there she chuckled

this time, when she ran her tongue over her teeth, she felt something nick them and winced

ow! motherfucker! agh she yelped and could taste blood in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 pm

"Its fine, no one's forced to stay in the mansion. You can come and go as you please." The only people that had any restriction on when they could come and go were the Faces.

"You'll have to be careful about how long you stay out in. You cant get caught out in the day."

The woman bobbed her head. "Aye, they're definitely coming in."

Her shoulders shook with suppressed laughter. "Careful, dear, fangs are sharp." She grinned, showing her long, sharp fangs.

The Succubus leaned up to give the fledgeling a soft kiss, tongue running over her bleeding tongue.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:27 pm

i guessed about the sunlight thing *chuckles* vamps aren't known for going out in sunlight safely....unless you're a shitty twilight vampire. *grumble*

she nodded at gia's comments and softly returned the kiss as well, hands instintivly going to the other's hips before she pulled away with a grin, her fangs now showing and nearly fully there

well, i'll just have to get used to them then, won't i? she snickered, raising an eyebrow and leaning down to give gia another chaste kiss before pulling away again

well! since imma gonna be staying with you and my new coven, i better start packing then *chuckles* good thing i've only got minimal clothing, and a lot of that stuff don't take up much space....it's just my....props that take up a bit of space *grin* so yeah, could you help me? bags are in the big closet with the Cosplay things. she said, pointing at the walk in wardrobe as she gathered a medium sized rucksac to start packing her 'normal' clothes.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not a twilight vampire. But I can go out in the sunlight. Think more...Vampire Diaries vampire."

"Yes. It shouldn't take long to get used to them. You should adjust fairly easily."

The older vampire nodded and flitted off to grab a bag. She began taking the cosplay off shelves and racks, folding them neatly and packing them in the bags. Her eyes couldn't help but trail over the different costumes as she packed them, mind running over what situations they could use each one for.

"I can probably find somewhere in the dungeon to put your props."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Kenny chuckled

good. i'd hate to glitter. i felt so bad for the vampire race when that meyer chick published something like that.....it's so degrading. Cannibal pixies is what they are. plain and simple. she said firmly, but a gri still gracing her lips

but yes, getting used to them shouldn't take me too long i guess. i adpat easy. she said, wiggling her eyebrows at an innuendo

she chuckled at Gia's next words though

ha! sure, go ahead. just let other's know that if they want to use the gear, they only have to ask first and i'll lend it to them as long as it gets washed later. if they don't ask, i won't be happy and beat the crap out of them she said as she began throwing a few toys into her bag, having already gathered all her clothes also, save any ideas you have to a later time when i ain't moving in *chuckles* i can practically hear your thoughts. though, i do like the idea, give me a sec to adjust to my new life first, then we can fuck about as much as you want she added, looking over her shoulder as she moved the the SnM closet
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 pm

"Don't insult pixies like that," she snorted.

"We can keep yours under lock and key. There are plenty of toys in the dungeon already."

The woman shrugged. "I wasn't planning on throwing you down on the bed right now. I'll let you adjust before I fuck you again."

Her smouldering red eyes turned to Kenny over her shoulder and she gave a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 pm

she snickered

sure thing, Ma'am she said teasingly, flicking a garter at her sire's face but yeah, sounds like a plan. but yeah, if others wanna use it, i have no objections as long as it's returned clean *shrug* sharing is caring and i love spreading the love *laugh* she chuckled

she winked at gia as she looked over

i look forward to it. and i'm guessing there's more toys in your dungeon? i must say, i've never tried it on the rack before. that could be entertaining she snickered, her voice a tone lower as she chuckled quietly and had her own fantasies

--------------------------------------

OOC: shite!!!!!! my chatango thing has cut out....it ain't working x.<
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Giacinto chuckled, catching the garter and shoving it in the back she was packing.

She laughed and shook her head. Spreading the love, eh?

"We'll have to explore the dungeon very thoroughly together, eh, Kenny? it'll be an interesting experience, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am

Kenny laughed as well, shaking her head and blowing her fringe out of her face as she pulled up another bag to start loading in things from the draw

that was when she reached the very back of a wardrobe and found and old shoebox

she smiled fondly as she saw it and picked it up with care and went to sit on the bed

she opened it up, and inside was photos and memos, and odd nick knacks from her travels and from her past

the shoe box held everything of her past life before becoming a prostitute, and had photos of all her old friends and family before things turned bad

she sighed nostalgically, picking up an old stuffed rabbit and idly stroking the soft material

wow.....this thing is getting old now she chuckled lightly, holding the bunny up to her face and grinning
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 am

Giacinto cocked her head, glancing back at the woman as she smiled at an old stuffed toy.

She continued to pack.

She didn't know if she was welcome to share in the woman's moment, or if she'd just be intruding.

And so she just carried on.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 am

Kenny looked back over at Gia and held the rabbit up

a scrap of my childhood. before things turned rough. my sister had given this to me. she'd made it as well *chuckles* she explained, grinning at the woman and putting the rabbit back and closing the lid

she wasn't unhappy about her past, and even enjoyed speaking about it. however, not wasn't the time and put the box away with her rabbit in a seperate bag from the rest of her stuff. she never let any of her props touch her childhood as it wasn't supposed to be a part of it.

she stood up again and looked at the near empty room

well! seems we're nearly ready to go. i wonder what my new home'll look like she chuckled, slinging some bags over her shoudler, noting how they felt lighter than she remembered, and carried the others
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 am

The woman nodded with a small smile. "It must be nice to have something from your childhood." She hadn't really had any personal items when she was a child. There were no stuffed toys for little girls to play with four and a half thousand years ago. No diary, no jewellery.

Giacinto hadn't lived a life of luxury. She had been a farmers wife. Daytimes were spent in a hut trying to sleep, night time was spend going out into the forest to find firewood and hunt.

"Its big. Very big. Far bigger than this hotel." She stood and picked up a couple bags herself. "But its nice. I've had it for just over a decade. Me and my ex-husband, a Greek vampire and an old Prince of England fixed it up."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 am

yeah. reminds me of good times when things are kinda low. i loved my childhood, so i don't wanna forget it. and with this long life imma gonna lead now, little memos are important to me to remind me of who i once was *chuckle* i wouldn't want to loose a part of myself

Kenny noticed a very slight twinge at the mention of an Ex-Husband, and so decided not to go into that subject....that and she was never one for marrige and the likes, even if she once enteretained the idea once upon a time

place sounds epic. can't wait to go then! the best place i've ever stayed is in a five star hotel when i bed Jhonny Depp *snicker* my lord, it took a lot to not let the news reach the press *snicker* it waws kinda funny but awesome as well she chuckled

yeah. she was good enough that even celebraties used to ask for her when they were feeling......lonely and needy
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 am

She sighed and set the bags in her grip on the bed, bending to pick up her clothes and pull them on. She brushed her hair out with her fingers and braided it tightly.

"Losing a part of yourself is a terrible experience."

She turned her gaze over her shoulder and arched a brow. "I may not be able to live up to Johnny Depp's hotel room, but my mansion isn't a terrible place to live."

She picked up the bags again and turned to the doors. "Come on, then."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am

Kenny nodded

aye, loosing anything that's a part of you can be dangerous as well. it leaves holes and weaknesses in your being, and those can tear and become bigger when aggitated. i saw that happen with my sister. she got a block in her mind and lost something of herself. she tore herself up trying to remember and eventually lost herself completely. it was awful to have to sit by and watch. but that's just how life is. she said with a shrug.

she chuckled, though, at the Jhonny Depp room thing

i will say, it was extravagant. but i didn't like it emmensly. i'm not one for extravagance, or more, too much of it. it was a show of cash, even though he's a sweet guy. i think he was just assuring me of payment. *shrugs* she explained, hicking her back up higher on her shoulder and grinned but yes, lets go. i can't wait to see my new home she chuckled and began following Gia
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 am

"Life's a bitch and then you die." She shrugged with a heavy sigh. "We just happen to be unlucky and have to suffer it for longer."

She strolled down the hallway towards the entrance.

The woman paused when she saw one of the cleaners, dropping a bag and walking up to her. She embraced the woman and began talking excitedly in Italian, a bright grin on her face.

Giacinto didn't allow herself many friends outside of the coven, but the few she did have, she was very close to.

She had saved this woman from her Ignicio's pushy flirting and they had hit it off great.

This woman - Angelique - was a very bright, open woman with dark brown eyes, tanned skin and luxurious curly black hair.

She motioned to Kenny and gave a quick introduction. "Kenny, this is one of my human friends Angelique." Angel couldn't speak a word of English, which meant she could warn the vampire that the human didn't know about supernatural creatures.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:31 am

Kenny smiled, nodding, and went over to Angelique, placing her bags to the side and grinning charmingly

she lowered her voice and acted more masculine

taking the woman's hand she raised it to her lips and kissed the back of her hand gently before looking back up at the woman and grinning

Ciao, Angelique. Mi chiami Kenny Swenhaugen. Che cosa è una donna giovane e bella, come te, facendo offuscare le sue mani delicate con sostanze chimiche? she asked in fluent italian

she had stayed in the country long enough to pick up the language

although. it did sound odd adding in some Norweigan because of her last name

she winked at the woman and stood straight, waiting for an answer

---------------

hi, Angelique. my name is Kenny Swenhaugen. What is such a beautiful young woman, such as yourself, doing tarnishing her delicate hands with chemicals?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 am

Giacinto rolled her eyes and leaned back against the wall.

Three. Two. One.

Angel swatted at Kenny with a dirty ran, pursing her plump lips. "Pulizia di distanza la gente di merda come te lasciare nelle vostre stanze. Non tutti possiamo vivere la vita di lusso che hai!" the Italian woman snorted.

She may have been bright and open, but Angel didn't let people try and charm her.

The older Italian laughed, clapping her hands together. "Buono, buono, Angelique, farle vedere il vostro temperamento famosa."

-------------------------------------------------
Cleaning away the shit people like you leave in your rooms. We can't all live the life of luxury you have!

Good, good, Angelique, show her your famous temper.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 am

Kenny chuckled and dodged backwards

mi scusi! *chuckle* Beh, almeno non sei come molte altre donne che sono di gran lunga troppo facile, e avere un po 'di fuoco. è un bel cambiamento! mi Piace che.... un succo *snicker* ancora una volta, le mie scuse se ho offeso in alcun modo a tutti, signora Angelique she said, bowing her head but unable to keep the smile from her face

wow, this one had a temper

oh this one would be fun if she was interested it, but she doubted that this woman was

ho almeno lasciato la mia stanza molto pulita, questa volta. solo i fogli sono un po 'arruffati, e mi ha aiutato con Gicanto che ... in modo da poter biasimarla per il disastro questa volta. mi è stato semplicemente lavorando she added, chuckling darkly at Gia

---------------------

Well, at least you're not like many other women who are far too easy, and have a little fire. is a nice change! I Like it .... a lot * snicker * again, my apologies if I offended you in any way at all, Ms. Angelique

i have, at least, left my room very clean this time. only the sheets are a little mussed, and Gicanto helped me with that...so you can blame her for the mess this time around. i was simply working
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 am

Giacinto winced and shook her head. Bad wording.

"Donne facili come te?" the human snorted. This hotel was the rich-peoples whore house. "Non è possibile idealizzare la prostituzione." She had seen so many prostitutes that she could tell them almost on first sight.

Giacinto rested a hand on Angel's shoulder and bent to murmur in her ear. The two of them had a quick conversation before leaving a kiss on each others cheek and parting ways.

Giacinto picked up her bag and began towards the entrance again. "Sorry about that. She has quite the opinion on promiscuous women."

------------------------------
Easy women like you? You can't romanticize prostitution.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 am

non per scelta, Angelique, non per scelta. almeno possiamo mantenere i pervertiti intrattenuti basta che non andare per le giovani donne belle come te. Mi dispiacerebbe per qualunque perverso di mettere le mani su di voi, semplicemente perché non ho fatto il mio diritto 'lavoro'. she said with a slight edge and a sickly sweet smile

no one was ever a prostitute willingly. ever.

the business was basically a business for the unfortunates who can't find a way out of the filth that is their lives

if this woman thought that she had always enjoyed being a prostitute, her opiion on her would change drastically

she followed Gia without waiting for a reply and simply nodded at what gia said

i gathered. she said darkly, a scowl darkening her features

she was usually easy going...but insults to her 'job' wasn't to be taken lightly with her

she had spoken with other prostitutes and had a great respect for those in the rougher areas.....they were at constant threat of death and disease and abuse. but they kept the perverts, rapists, and heavily sexually frustrated off of the streets so women like Angelique wouldn't be confronted by them

-----------------

not out of choice, Angelique, not out of choice. at least we keep the perverts entertained enough that they don't go for lovely young women such as yourself. i would hate for any pervert to lay their hands on you simply because i didn't do my 'job' right.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:17 am

"Puttana!"

"She's lost two men to prostitutes," she explained, turning her eyes over her shoulder to look at the angry human storming down the hallway.

"Her husband and a boyfriend. She can't stand prostitutes of any kind. You telling her that prostitutes are helping her..." She shook her head. "Bad move."

She walked straight out of the hotel and down the streets. She hadn't bought a car with her, she had just walked. Which means they were walking back to the mansion.

"Its only about an hours walk."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 am

Kenny sighed and rubbed her forehead tiredly

ah....i guess i did react badly. but i'm a little sick of everyone stereotyping prostitutes as slutty people who only live for sex and endevour to try and take another person's lover. we're only in it for the money....and usually have no way of getting out of it because our next meal relies on it. others like myself that live in the rough areas have it worse. they have to deal with disease and abuse as well....i only have to worry about where i'm getting my next one from. i have high respect for other's in this line of work...and her insulting us like that isn't something i take kindly to. she huffed, reaching into a pocket and bringing out a packet of cigarettes, lighting one however...i'm not saying we're all good. a minority of Prostitutes really are in it becasue they want to be. not because they have no other choice. they're the sluts that prey on people's boyfriends. they're usually the really well off ones with the big money. they take business from us as well as they are the ones with all the things that men want and can pay for any treatment to get rid of diseases. many of us don't. she explained, gesturing with her hand and showing her passion about this

she never wanted to be a prostitute....she only wanted to travel the world, and maybe work in a bar and eventually own one.

but life didn't like that idea and fucked that idea up.

sorry if i'm babbling... she muttered, pushing her fringe out of her face and puffing on her cigarette as she glared at the sidewalk, easily carrying her bags

she didn't care about the long walk......it could clear her head a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

just a good drink and a better lay
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next