Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

God, I need a drink (anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

God, I need a drink (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: God, I need a drink (anyone)   God, I need a drink (anyone) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:50 am

Gabriel rummaged through the cupboards impatiently. Where was that saucepan? He swore under his breath as a mass of frying pans decided to tumble out, mentally cursing his thirst for putting him through this much trouble. Why did vampires even need them anyway? They were vampires weren't they? Just drink some blood and have done with it. He rearranged them carefully, hesitating slightly before pulling his hands away in case they decided to attack him again. No? Alright then. The vampire stood up, stretching to look in the cupboard above him. A clang and a pain to his head told him that clearly this was the hiding place of the elusive saucepans. Shooting a glare at it, he picked it up. A little dusty, but oh well. He took a teatowel and dusted the inside of it. No need for food hygeine when you are immortal, after all. Worst that can happen is a nasty stomach ache. Turning on the gas, he thought. How thirsty was he? Half a bag? Three quarters? After a moment's deliberation, he emptied the entire contents into the pan. He heated it to body temperature before removing it from the heat, and dipping a spoon in, drank it from the pan.

It wasn't quite the same without the thrill of the chase, without the body writhing beneath him, the flesh tensing under his fangs. But it fulfilled a physical necessity. And... he surveyed the contents intently... it wasn't bad blood either. He licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63

God, I need a drink (anyone)
Page 1 of 1