Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

just a good drink and a better lay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 am

Giacinto nodded.

"I know all the shit about prostitution. Been there, done that." And she had. She had been one of the few that had the big money but was still in the business. Not quite for the reasons that most prostitutes were in the business for.

She needed the sex.

Without the sex, she couldn't survive.

"You don't have to worry about it now, y'know? Needing the money for your next meal. The kitchen is always stocked and you have full access to it. Same with blood. You'll always have somewhere to sleep and a meal at the table." Her eyes stayed on the road as she talked. "You don't have to stay in the business if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 am

Kenny thought quietly for a moment, and looked up at the sky

before it was clear...now it was clouded over and it seemed like it was going to piss down with rain soon

she thought of all the times she had in her human life as a prostitute...of all the times she was able to distract perverts from taking a young girl or man, for sating the pervert's needs and getting money, while making sure no one else had to go through what she did if she could help it

she had to go through years of hell at first as she learned the ropes before getting as good as she was

she thought of all the laughs she had with clients and with other prostitutes she chatted with at the bars she went to across the world

she shook her head

no.....i don't think i could leave it now. maybe, if you'd found me when i was younger, and being a prostitute wasn't such a part of me, then i would have left it. but not now, not after the memories. i know i will now have food and a bed to sleep in at all times now...but this life is who i am. i can't leave it behind now she explained, just as it began raining.

she then turned and gave a wry grin

besides. if i'm a succubus now, then i'm going to need the sex any ways. probably a fair bit more as a Fledgling, i think is the term. needing constant feeding because i'm so 'young'. i doubt there will be many willing to partake in the more carnal of activities to keep me well fed she chuckled, bumping Gia's hip with her own
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 am

Giacinto nodded.

"At least know that its not a fight to survive any more. You can have out if you want it." She understood the want to continue something after it had become a big part of her. She had done the same with piracy.

She snorted and returned the hip bump with one of her own. "Please, your sex drive only grows as you get older. You'll need more blood, though. The older you are, the less you need to survive. I'm just a pig and feed as much as a fledgeling does."

"You can come to me if you can't find the blood or sex you need, y'know?" She needed the woman to know that. She was there for her. She was her 'mother' in this new life and she would guide her through anything she was unsure about.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:48 am

Kenny grinned

aye on all accounts. i know. i wonder if it's because your my Sire, but i know i can go to you *grin* it's probably mainly going to be for the sex though as you're an amazing lay *chuckle* she said, grinning slyly

she stumbled but easily regained her footing

she idly ran her tongue over her new fangs, already getting kinda used to them

neh....what other changes will i be going through right now? and just how sensitive to sunlight will i be? she asked, curious. she wanted to seperate fact from myths right then
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 am

She smiled softly. At least she knew that she could rely on the older woman.

"I'm not all sex," she said, feigning insult. "I have fairly good tasting blood, too." Her lips quirked into a grin.

"You know if you want your hands to retract, you think of having normal teeth. After they come it, it doesn't hurt." She opened her mouth to show her teeth to the taller woman. Her fangs appeared and disappeared a couple of times.

She shook he head. "You can't go into sun at all. It'll burn you to a pile of ash. That one isn't myth unfortunately. Almost all of the rest you can write off as myth, though."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

Kenny blinked at the display with the fangs

well...that was a bit odd

shrugging it off, she gave it a shot

thinking of human teeth, she could feel her fangs retracting

she grinned at her little success, and made them come back out

i'll keep them out so i can get used to them

she listened to Gia as she explained about the sunlight and how everything else was a myth

she chuckled and gently tapped a fist to her open palm

awesome. so i can still play with my rosaries in my nun cosplay *chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 am

Giacinto snorted a laugh. "Keep them out, right."

Was she keeping them out to get used to them...or couldn't she get them to stay. "It gets easier to control them, honest."

"Oh, I don't know." She grinned, giving the woman a side-long glance. "I may have to sit in on that one to make sure everything goes smoothly."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 am

Kenny cleared her throat and her ear tips burned slightly as she was caught

yeah...she couldn't keep them away......

mmmm.... she mumbled, embarrassed at being caught out

however, she grinned at the next comment

oh could you? i'd like to have somene such as yourself to supervise....i mean, i wouldn't want to hurt myself of the rosaries if they end up burning me....i'd need you to take away the holy stuff from me quickly. may mean the outfit as well she said, making her voice sound a lot more femenine than before and giving her best 'Cute Uke' face as she grinned
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 am

A soft chuckle rumbled in her chest.

"Of course; it'd my duty to make sure you're not hurt. And if that means removing your clothes..." She pressed a hand against her chest and shook her head softly. "Somehow, I'll find it in me to do it."

"You don't suit Uke. Keep up with your Seme act. I like it better." She smirked, giving the woman a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 am

Kenny dropped the act and laughed lowly

i'm glad. on both accounts. i thought i was gonna be sick if i had to continue acting Uke....ugh...not fun and goes against my nature. blegh she made a face before braeking out into a laugh

and if any of the 'holy items' where to touch you and contaminate your clothes, i'd rip them off of you to keep my sire safe as well, as i'd be nothing without my sire now she purred, nuzzling the side of Gia's face and chuckling as thye continued walking down the street
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 am

"You definitely suit a more dominating personality." She smirked a little, gazing up at the woman through her lashes. "Its sexy."

She nuzzled back against her fledgeling.

"I'll have to trust you to keep me safe, Kenny. I dont know what I'd do if I were to be caught touching holy items without someone to protect me from them."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:39 am

Kenny grinned

then i shall forever be your seme and make you so uke it hurts, my little temptress she said grandly, taking one of Gia's hands and kissing the back of it, letting her tongue flicker out over it

she then leaned in with a sly grin and half lidded eyes

now, we couldn't have that now, could we? what would i do without m sire to take care of me when i need her? of course i'l protect you from the holy items she said with a low purr in her throat, grinning broadly before nipping GIa's still bruised skin
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 am

She chuckled. "Good luck with that. I can count the number of people made me 'so Uke it hurts' on one hand."

She turned her face down, looking up at the woman 'shyly' through her lashes, forcing a blush onto her cheeks. She could act Uke at times.

Giacinto was the Queen of acting.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 am

well then, i'll just have to try hard then, won't i? she chuckled

she knew she'd be able to do it eventually

but then she saw Gia's 'uke' expression, and sighed while grinning

gia.....i drank your blood not that long ago, and i can already tell that you're not an Uke in any way. you're a seke looking for a proper Seme. it'll be hard to act around me as well as i know many of the masks of acting myself she snickered, flicking gia between the eyes lightly an bumping her forehead

but that didn't mean she didn't find it cute
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 am

Her lips pursed into a small pout, cheek still red, eyes open just a little wider to really pull off the 'innocent' act.

"You'll enjoy my acting," she said, her usual low, husky voice clear as a bell, no soft underlying purr to her words. She looked and sounded like the embodiment of evil if you ignored the shirt showcasing her cleavage.

Her head tilted just so and she gave a breathtaking smile. "Wouldn't you enjoy corrupting my innocence, Kenny?"
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Kenny simply chuckled

darling, you really ain't fooling me. now, if you'd done that with me before, i would have my doubts. but like i said, i've just taken your blood and kinda have a jist about you. but i must say you're very good at acting m'dear she laughed, slinging an arm over Gia's shoulders

she leaned in close to Gia's ear and snickered

however.....if you ever had innocence, i would have loved to corrupt it. but, i'm guessing, someone else has already done that for me she murmured seductivly before pulling away

that was when she spied the mansion and whistled

wooow~ nice~ she snickered i'm loving the gothic feel she laughed, raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

"Of course I'm good at acting. I've had a lot of practise." Right from when she had left the village she had had to hide the way she felt and act disinterested in everything.

She leaned against the taller woman.

"Of course I had innocence! I was still a virgin until my twenty sixth winter." She had been an innocent woman until she was wed. Succubi's constant need for sex only started after you had sex for the first time.

The woman shrugged. "It was big and it was beautiful and it was run down. We thought it was perfect to start a proper coven in."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Kenny smiled

i can imagine. as i'm now a vampire, i can smell the age on you, and it's intense. the humans smell painfully young in comparison to you she said, shrugging

and of course you were a virgin and innocent at one point. but i doubt twenty six winters is very long for you she laughed, nudging Gia gently

it is beautiful. it looks like an awesome place to stay in all honesty. i've always kinda liked gothic things

when she was around thirteen, she used to dress in gothc lolita all the time to show she really was a girl, and loved anything gothic

she even used to dye her hair black
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

She gave a half-shrug.

"They were the best years of my life. My first human life-span... Those are the years I try not to forget." A bright smile stretched across her lips as she remembered those first years. They were wonderful. She had everything: a healthy husband; a loving father; a beautiful son; prosperous crops and good hunts.

The woman nodded again. "Yes, it is a great place to stay. There are some great people here. You're lucky. There's a wedding going on soon, and all members of the coven are invited."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm

ooooh! sounds fun! i'll probably drop in and see what it's about, but weddings really aint something people want to see a prostitute at. doesn't really work well together *chuckle*

yeah, she liked weddings. plenty of drink and potential lays, but she didn't want to ruin it somehow

and she didn't doubt she would

she'd turn up looking too slutty (as that was what she was used to) or say the wrong thing somehow and upset people

she'd only stay for a moment, say hi to gia, and then leave after grabbing a glass of wine
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

"You're going to have to meet my granddaughter when you drop in." The woman smiled brightly. "She's going to look beautiful."

She shook her head. "Moe won't care how you act. She'll just be happy that you made the effort to come. I can't wait to see the happiness in her eyes when she says 'I do.'"

She brushed her soaking hair out of her eyes as she trudged up the driveway towards the mansion. "The first wedding in always the most exciting."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

she grinned

i'll appear. give my wishes, and try to find my least whoreish clothes possible....and think of a wedding gift....that won't make the bride go too red *chuckle* she said, tapping her chin with a finger and then pushed her fringe out of her face

looking down at gia she snickered

woman looked like a drowned rat

she probably looked worse

i'm sure your grandaughter will be beautiful if you're anything to go by. she said, idly stroking a soaked lock of Gia's hair and grinning before she reached out and pushed the door to the mansion open, holding it open for Gia

Ladies first she said wryly, giving a wink
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Giacinto laughed. "Be nice, she's one of the most innocent girls I've ever met. If you break her because you made her blush too much, Zeke won't be best amused."

She pushed her fringe out of her face, trying to slick the short strands back against her head.

"She's not my biological granddaughter. She's not even a vampire. She's a Lycan-Elf hybrid."

Giacinto slid into the warmth of the mansion. "Why thank you, dear." She started down the halls. "I'll show you the room you'll be staying in."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm

i'll behave then *chuckle* i'll find something though she chuckled as she walked inside

the vestibule...fucking hellwas it big

it was a very grand place

Kenny couldn't help but swallow a few times

wow......-ahem-......i suddenly feel quite inferior....... she said, laughing nervously

please please please don't have loads of posh snobs here or she'd be butchered by them
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Giacinto laughed. "This isn't all that big. The place I stayed in with my first coven was huge compared to this."

This mansion was small and cosy compared to the building her first coven had stayed in.

She liked this one much better.

"Come on, your room's this way. You'll be sharing it with another vampire woman. She's nice but be careful what you say around her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a good drink and a better lay   just a good drink and a better lay - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

just a good drink and a better lay
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8