Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lycans and the Full Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 am

Hi, Zeke, she giggled, carefully laying out on the branch.

She grinned at the man, tongue lolling out the side of her muzzle as her tail swung down off the branch.

She loved playing with people like this; riling them up and seeing how annoyed they'd get before they snapped.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 am

Zeke was still annoyed that she had pretended to be hurt, he didn't expect for her to toy with his emotions like that.

He growled up at her for a moment and walked off, he was not going to play on her terms, he would not let her rile him up like that, he had promised himself to fight smarter from now on instead of losing his cool and getting himself injured.

He ran to another nearby clearing and lay down in the middle of it, she could come to him, he'd be better off in close combat instead of this losing game of cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 am

Moe watched the man pad away silently.

She settled down against the branch, eyes sliding shut.

Now it would be a battle of wills. Which one of them would get bored first and decide to go find the other?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 am

Zeke rolled onto his back, scratching it against the grass before laying on his stomach, and resting his head on his paws.

He was more than happy to spend the rest of the night here sleeping, as long as Moe was stubborn and Coilean didn't find him he was set for a rather peaceful evening.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:12 am

Moe huffed and curled a little closer to the branch.

She wasn't going to break first.

She'd wait here for days until Zeke got worried and came to find her if she had to. She was not going to crawl up to him with her tail between her legs now.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 am

Zeke gave a large yawn, and stretched out his body.
Tonight had not ended as badly as he thought it would, a few scratches and nap.

He scratched his muzzle against the ground and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:31 am

Moe had been been asleep for a good couple hours before she jerked awake, a high-pitched howling scream tearing from her throat.

Nightmare. Again.

She yelped loudly, clawing at the branch as she fell.

The woman hit the ground hard with another loud yelp.

That had hurt. A lot.

Instead of getting up and crawling off to find someone she just laid there, curled up, glaring at whatever was in her range of sight.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:35 am

Zeke jolted awake as he heard a howl, it was Moe.
He got to his feet and paused for a moment, had she simply gotten bored and was trying to get his attention again?

He growled softly and shook his head, he didn't care either way, he'd rather go there and be fooled then to stay here and leave Moe alone if she needed help.

He bounded toward where he had left her, up in her tree, he slowed down when he saw he curled up on the floor, by the looks of the scratch marks on the branch, she had fallen.

Moe... are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 am

No, she replied grumpily.

She didn't know many Lycan that could suffer a nightmare and fall out of a tree on a Full Moon and still be okay.

And to top it all off her shoulder hurt like hell and she wasn't willing to move to see if she had dislocated it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:42 am

He sighed softly, looked like she wasn't faking it this time, he walked up close and licked her muzzle affectionately.
What had she done to herself?
He shook his head softly as he sat down beside her.

If she was injured there was not much he could do about it in his wolf form so he quickly shifted back, reaching forward and stroking her face softly.

"What hurts?"
He asked softly, as he looked her over, if she had of been able to get up, chances were she would not be laying there scowling.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 am

Her lips lifted from her teeth in a half-hearted snarl.

She didn't want to be touched.

She wanted to sit and sulk about how stupid she was for falling out of a tree in peace.

Shoulder, she replied in a murmur.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:48 am

"Dislocated it?"
He asked, he could put it back into place easily enough, he had done it many times, but it would hurt and by the way she was already snarling at him, chances were that he would earn himself a bite for his efforts.

"Do you want me to fix it?"
He asked, he had backed off slightly as she growled at him, last thing he wanted was to be too close to her mouth if she went into a rage.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 am

I don't know if I've dislocated it or just bruised it.

If she had just bruised it, she knew there'd be a pretty big bruise on her pride, too. Most people weren't stupid enough to fall out of trees.

She curled into a tighter ball, lifting a paw to rest it on top of her muzzle. If she had the ability at the moment, she'd be pouting.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 am

"I'm going to check it okay, if it's dislocated I want to pop it back in before it starts to swell."

He spoke to her softly, trying to keep her calm.

"It's going to hurt."
He added as she reached for her shoulder, rubbing his finger tips against the joint firmly.
"It's dislocated, don't you dare bite me."
He warned, as he picked up her arm and pushed it back into place with a far amount of force.
It made an audible click as it was relocated.

There was no gentler way of doing that so he did it quickly before she had the chance to tense up and slid back quickly in case she snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 am

She listened to him silently, already dreading what would possibly come.

She'd dislocated her shoulder and had it popped back into place enough to know that it hurt like hell.

She let out a quiet whimper as her arm was pushed back into place.

The girl looked up at Zeke with grumpy, pained eyes before getting up and walking a few feet away, limping ever so slightly. She curled up again, back facing Zeke.

He wasn't her favourite person at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 am

Zeke sighed and ran his hands through his hair, Moe was pissed off at him.
He got to his feet and walked over to her, ignoring him was not an option at the moment.

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged you softly.

"Te iubesc, Moe."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 am

She wriggled a little, tail between her legs.

Don't do that, I'm trying to be angry with you, she whined softly.

She didn't want to be cuddly. Full Moons were dangerous for her. Her mood changed like the wind and she didn't want to cuddle with him one moment then try and tear his throat out the next.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 am

"Tu nu poate fi supărat cu mine."

He said with a soft smirk and pulled away from her, shifting back into his wolf form, if she decided to snap at him he at least wanted to be ready to fend her off.

He licked her muzzle softly and laid down next to her.

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:49 am

She whined softly when he spoke in that damned language again, rolling onto her back, scratching her back against the ground.

Her tongue lapped out over his muzzle when he did the same.

Y'know, we're supposed to be evil demon creatures that have no souls on a Full Moon. They weren't really acting like it.

She knew she usually did. It was one of the few times where you could really see her angry or fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 am

I know we are.

He answered, curling up next to her, rubbing his face against her.

I usually am but you quell my rage too much when I am around you

He whined softly and scratched his muzzle against the grass.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:02 am

She nuzzled against him with a growling purr rumbling in her chest.

I think... I think this is how Grandaddy feels.

Her green eyes turned to the sky.

Grandaddy says he doesn't really feel anger like we do any more. He just feels... peace. She hadn't really understood Alek when he had explained it to her. The anger usually controlled her on the full moon.

But now she was pretty sure she knew what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:12 am

Zeke growled happily and leaned against her, he exhaled softly.

I think you're right, this isn't what I expected tonight, but I am glad that we can be like this with each other, I like it a lot more that being at each others throats.

If this was how Alek was able to feel all of the time, Zeke truly envied him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 am

I didn't expect the night to turn out like it did, either.

Her eyes flickered down to the man's forepaws and she gave a soft whine, ears pinning back. She really needed to stop fighting on a Full moon. She did so much damage without even realising.

She rolled onto her side and began licking at his injured legs. She wouldn't really be able to heal them much, but it'd do something at least.

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 am

Zeke grinned softly as licked the top of her head softly.
The wounds on his legs had not really bothered him much, granted they would probably hurt in the morning, bruising always made things worse.

It's fine, I suspect your father will give me worse than those little cuts.

He smiled at her, his tongue lulling out of the side of his mouth, he was happy to be able to spend this time with her before Coilean got his chance at him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 am

Not if you strike before he does and overpower him. He's easy to beat on the Full Moon. Even she had been able to beat him a couple of times.

You got me good, too, y'know? Though it wasn't unmanageable, her throat did hurt a little.

But it was herself she had beaten up worse. Her shoulder was going to sore for a good couple of days. She hated dislocating her shoulders; healing was never a pleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycans and the Full Moon   Lycans and the Full Moon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycans and the Full Moon
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next