Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Second Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edward Plantagenet

Second Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 am

"Itmeanskissme."

He didn't know why he had blurted that out so easily. The boy instantly looked around for an escape route, desperately trying to think of an excuse for what he had just said. That was embarrassing. Why had he just...? He didn't even know.

"That... that is... I um..."
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 am

Kiss me... Jingyo paused then lurched forward, grabbed Rico's neck, and pulled him into a deep kiss. He ran his hands through the man's hair, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 am

A noise of surprise was muffled into Jin's mouth at the forcefulness of the kiss. He froze for a moment before shyly but eagerly kissing back, letting out a quiet whine. Hands rested on the man's chest hesitantly, one finger tracing circles on a patch of bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 am

He pulled away slowly, keeping his nose to Rico's. "Mm, hyung, let's go inside~"

Jingyo pecked his neck, nipping slightly. He wrapped his arms around the man's waist, and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3