Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Second Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

Second Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:07 am

Jingyo let out a girlish yell as his hyung transformed into a wolf and knocked him over, licking him. Shibal. He wasn't expecting that. "Aish, what the hell."

He sat up, grumbling and brushing down his shirt. Omo, what was that in his hair? Leaves. Aigoo. He looked over at Rico, still all fur and ears. It was kind of cute.

--------------------------------------------------------
Shibal: curse word.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:27 am

The wolf gave a snort of amusement, licking his face again, a little less slobberily this time. His tail wagged happily, pawing at Jin's chest. He nudged a wet nose to Jin's, nuzzling his jaw.

Somehow it was easier to be affectionate in his wolf-form. He wasn't sure why.

Last edited by Rico Cortes on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:55 am

Jingyo struggled under the weight of Rico, whining slightly. "A-ah, hyuuuung. Get off!"

Who'd thought that his wolf-y man would turn out so... affectionate. He was sure that he'd appreciate it more if he wasn't lying on the dirt.

A sudden thought occurred to him; what would happen when Rico turns back into human form? "Hyung, what happens when you transform back?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 am

The wolf cocked its head. What did he mean "what happened"? He changed back into a human, of course. But he couldn't talk like this, so the only thing he could do was show him. Giving one last lick to the man's cheek, he transformed back, not bothering to move from his comfortable spot on the man's chest despite his nudity.

He wasn't ashamed. They were both men, after all.

"That's what happens." he grinned up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:39 am

Jingyo let out a squeak as Rico changed back into human form, now completely nude. So that's what happens.

He leaned back to admire the man's body, paying special attention to his chest and biceps. Mm, I could do something with that. He ran his hand down the latter's arm, lightly grazing with his fingertips, then over to his nipples, only lightly touching them.

Pulling himself out of his daze, he linked his arm through Rico's, pulling him up. "Come on, hyung. Let's get you clothed." Not that I'm complaining at this sight.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 am

He shivered softly as fingertips grazed his nipples, resisting the urge to squirm or protest. It wasn't that he didn't like the touches, quite the opposite, it was merely that he... was embarrassed? He felt vulnerable? Or just that he wasn't used to it? He wasn't entirely sure himself, but he did know for certain that he liked Jin touching him. Just that... it made him nervous.

He allowed the elf to pull him to his feet, reluctantly getting dressed. Rico preferred to be nude. There hadn't been any issue with it whatsoever in his old pack and it felt comfortable. Natural. It was a bit of a shame that people were more... private here.

"I was comfortable there." he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:40 am

Jingyo smiled, placing his hands onto Rico's biceps. "I don't want other people to see you! You're mine, yeobo."

He laughed showing off his teeth, and grabbed the man's hands. "Dance with me, hyung."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 am

He rolled his eyes, fidgeting as he tried not to get embarrassed at the touch. "Cheesy bastard. It's not as if there's anyone here, anyway."

Rico awkwardly let the man take hold of his hands, but didn't really dance so much as shifted on his feet. Dancing was not something that he enjoyed. It made him feel self-conscious.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 am

Jingyo span Rico around, humming a tune in his ear, and resting his head on his shoulder. "Being cheesy is fun, yeobo."

He felt particularly romantic and, in his eyes, dancing around outside was romantic. Quite honestly, he wasn't a romantic guy. He flirted with people and dropped sexual innuendos like no tomorrow but romance had never been his thing. Things were different with Rico, though. He liked it.

I hope he can eventually become more relaxed around me and not so tense. It does make me wonder whether he likes me as much as I like him...
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:13 am

He let Jin spin him, stumbling a little clumsily, grumbling something under his breath. When he was nervous, he found himself unable to dance. When he was drunk, he was quite relaxed and didn't care about how he came across, but now... he was anxious, so his movements just ended up stiff and clumsy.

"Being cheesy is... embarrassing." he ended awkwardly.

He didn't understand how anybody could have the confidence to be like that. If he was cheesy like that, it would make him feel vulnerable and scared.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 am

He huffed, dropping Rico's hands. Well if he's going to be like that... "Yah, hyung, am I a nuisance? Do you not want me to be affectionate? Because if I'm bothering you, then please let me know if I'm wasting your time." And mine.

Jingyo wasn't usually easily upset, but right now he felt nervous, and insecure, and the lack of response from Rico was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:34 am

"I-it's not that."

Was that...really how he came across? He hadn't realised.

The werewolf stared down at the floor, chewing his lip nervously. Rico didn't want Jin to think he didn't like him. He did. He really did. It was just that... he wasn't that confident expressing his feelings. It was easier to act grumpy than to bare his feelings to a man that he really liked, but in all honesty didn't know all that well. But, well... he had to do something.

Wrapping his arms around the man's neck, he kissed him, a little more urgently than the first time. He wanted Jin to know that he did like him. A lot. He just wasn't good at saying it.

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 am

Jingyo's frown melted as he tangled his hands in the Rico's hair, kissing him back with force. He ran his tongue across the man's bottom lip, looking for entrance. He rocked onto the tips of his toes so that he could reach the height of the latter.

He could feel himself getting hard and he whimpered slightly at the contact. Omo.

Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 am

Rico flushed deeply at the whimper, parting his lips as he deepened the kiss, tongue brushing softly against Jin's. He shivered in the man's arms, pulling him in closer. Cheesy words were something that he couldn't manage, but kissing... kissing he could do.

An unconscious whine was muffled in the man's mouth, pressing closer into him.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 am

He broke away, panting, and blushing heavily. "Hyung-- ahh," Jingyo let out a breathy moan, rubbing the back of his neck.

He buried his face into the crook of Rico's neck, wrapping his arms around his middle. "Tell me more about yourself, jagiya. Tell me about your habits, and your favourite foods; I want to know everything."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jagiya: honey, sweetie, love, darling.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:13 am

Rico pouted a little as Jin pulled away, but didn't allow himself to whine or protest, only returning the embrace, squeezing him tightly. He fidgeted in the man's arms, trying to ignore his... yeah. Pressing closer into the warmth of the man's body, he considered the question.

"Este... I like rare or uncooked steak? But I think that's fairly usual for a werewolf."

He wasn't very good at this. It was easier for him to listen to other people talk about themselves. He was always worried that he came across boring.

"Although I have quite a sweet tooth, so I also quite like marshmallows. And anything spicy."

Perhaps... if Jin knew more about how he acted, he'd understand a bit more? It made him scared to open up like this, but it was better to be open. Although he really didn't want to be vulnerable. But then...

"And I find it hard to say my feelings... around people I really..."

Like.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:17 am

Jingyo nodded, listening to every word. He stuck his tongue out at the remark about marshmallows--he hated marshmallows--but filed the information away anyway.

"And I find it hard to say my feelings... around people I really..." Really what? He cocked his head in question. "Really what, hyung?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:28 am

Like.

No, he couldn't say that. That was exactly what he was talking about. He kind of wanted to say it, but he was scared, and he couldn't find the words and... Jin was looking at him. Rico buried his head in the man's shoulder, hands clutching the fabric of Jin's top.

"...Around people." he amended, mumbling.

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:18 pm

"Yeobo," He spoke softly, "You can talk to me. Don't be scared." He knew Rico wasn't saying what was on his mind and he wished that he could open up more with him.

Jingyo stroked his head, tenderly. Don't be scared to talk to me, Rico.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 pm

"Around people that...I... este... That I kind of...find...nice?"

No. That wasn't right. It was difficult to say and he was fumbling his way around it in the clumsiest way possible. Rico buried his face deeper into the man's shoulder as he felt himself flushing a deep red.

"ThatIlike." he blurted out, the words tumbling into some rushed mess.

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Jingyo's eyes lit up and he tilted Rico's chin upwards to face him. He placed a feathering kiss on the man's forehead, brushing his hair lightly with his fingers. There was no answer needed--besides, it went without saying.

Rico, you're gorgeous, and shy, and amazing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:09 pm

He squirmed a little as Jingyo tilted his face up, blushing furiously in embarrassment at what he had just said. But he melted into the gentle kiss to his forehead, arms tightening around the man's shoulders.

"Don't let me open my mouth ever again." he mumbled.

He couldn't believe that he had phrased it so awkwardly. Jin must think he was a real idiot.
Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 am

"Well that would be a shame, hyung. I love hearing your voice."

He grinned and leaned forward to meet Rico's ear. "You see," he paused for effect, "I like you too. Jeongmal."

It was nice; just chatting and flirting with him. It felt comfortable, easy, and... familiar. "You never did tell me what that word meant, earlier."

Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:55 pm

He flushed deeply, fidgeting as he avoided the man's gaze. "I told you it means parsnips." he growled.

He knew it was useless. But he would cling onto that pathetic little lie forever. Rather than tell him what it actually meant. Jin could find a dictionary or something. Or guess. It was far too embarrassing to have to tell the truth.

Back to top Go down
Kwon Jingyo

Kwon Jingyo

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:57 am

Jingyo shrugged dismissively, flicking his wrist slightly. "Fine, parsnips it is." He'd look it up later anyway.

He tilted his head toward the sky, pushing his bangs away. It looked like it was going to rain. He panicked slightly at the thought of the rain ruining his hair. Maybe we should head back in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next