Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Taylor nodded at Zeke

aye, i'm fine now *deep braeth and sighs* wow...that was a lot of energies there. i'm never upsetting Lycan's at a close range *sweatdrop*

she then grinned wider at Alek

well, yeah. we have a thing where we're able to sense Energy a lot easier than maybe the other races, due to our connections with nature. it's easy enough to see you're old and very powerful, and wise to boot. i ain't gonna tred on anyone who's like that's toes. i can imagine it would be suicidal. she paused and grinned widely however, i'm inclined to think your temper control and what your Granddaughter Moe tells me is that you're a good man, and i'm more than willing to be open to other species and be friendly, despite what my Tribe said about the other races.

she bowed her head slightly, smiling and waiting to see the reaction
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 am

Zeke chuckled to himself and nodded.
"Not upsetting a lycan at any point seems like a good idea."
He gave her a soft pat on the back until she could stand up straight again.
"You should be in the manor resting, you're still not looking too great."
He said in a caring tone.

Zeke turned to Alek and chuckled softly.
"You must have just been lucky enough to run into some nicer elves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 am

she waved off the concern, but smiled at the care

i was planning on doing so in the tree before, but then people started arriving and i simply couldn't go without intriducing myself to the new folk i haven't met before *chuckle* and she added in a mutter that and i wouldn't be able to sleep comfortably with powerful creatures litteraly just below me with their energies wrapping around me.

she stubbed out her old cigarette and relit a new one, sucking on it quietly and smoke drifted through her nose as she exhaled

and also, Zeke is right...many of my species aren't as respectful as i am, especially the younger ones. the negative energies and the reductio of natural areas caused by human expansion is effecting my race a great deal. it's slowly sending my race mad in all honesty. we're turning against each other and simply killing for the ake of it. i fortunately have enough pride and control to not let the energies make me go around the bend, but there are times when i faulter....i've spent a lot of time in human areas and i was always just a little....odd and violent you could say, after a while until i returned to a large forest to meditate. i feel very sorry for the younger ones as they are easier to be effected by the energies from such things...and there's not much i, or many, can do to help the poor creatures. she paused, fingers still around her cigarette however....i've noticed that the Hybrids ar by far more resistant to such things...mainly the Human, Lycan or Vampire hybrids....Hybrids with the Fae still get affected, but not as bad as a pureblood. i wonder if it's because of the different resiliences from the different species working together to make the Hybrids more resistant to human effects....

she trailed off as she went into thought, going through all kinds of theories in her head as she crossed her arms and sucked her fag, the end glowing bright then dimming then going bright again, smoke seeming to continuously stream from her mouth and nose
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Alexander already knew about him and Gia and smiled at the scard before nodding. yes it was true lycans can and mostly are stronger but he never wanted to admit it. to admit it would mean to admit that it was even more his fault for what had happened, that he wasnt strong enough to prtect her.

he snapped out quickly from those thoughts at taylors small plee and smiled, he felt ashamed at that moment, again putting another in danger or feelings of danger.

now zeke, a nice guy and a lycann...strange combination Alexander thought and it puzzled him but at the same time it pleased him that zeke was so kind and thanked him for his offer, not many would have.

strangely enough the most honourable race he believed were also elves. at least the alpha and him agreed on one thing.

what surprised and pleased Alexander was not that he had argued with the alpha and lived but the fact that a certain roumor wasnt true. that lycans cant scense past wounds from their kind. he evn irritated it just to be sure. this was good, this was invaluable information. that and any info in lycans is good. No thy enemy as though they were a friend. another thing acacia kept saying when he was around her.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Alek chuckled softly. "I think that if you did upset one of mine at close range, it wouldn't be the energies you would be worrying about," he said with a toothy grin, showing off the sharp points of his canines. He didn't intend t s a threat, more as a friendly warning.

He likes this elf-girl; it'd be a shame to see her go because she annoyed one of his 'children.'

He watched the wolf-boy and elf-girl interact with a cocked brow. He couldn't decide whether it was a romantic or sibling bond they shared.

"I've been lucky and I've been unlucky with Elves. I've seen then at their best and suffered their worst." He gave a frown. "Definitely their worst. They don't treat their Lycan slaves well at all." His enslavement had been a rough hundred year patch in his life.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 pm

He froze for a moment and stared at Alek.
"You were enslaved by elves?"
He said, his words full of shock and spite as he recalled the time in his past where he had been forced to serve his vampire masters.

The history of lycans had long been scarred by their enslavement, Zeke was one of the unlucky ones, born human into a camp where they hand picked boys to be turned into lycans to serve as guards, or simply pinned against each other for the aristocrats amusements.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 pm

He waved a hand dismissively. "It was only a century. Most of the wounds of the past have long since healed over."

He had been lucky enough to only spend a hundred years under the Elven family. He knew some slaves that had already been in the family for centuries and they didn't get out when he did.

"Mother sold me to them when I was...seven?" He pursed his lips in thought. "Might have been older... It's been a few years since then, I have to admit."

He ran a hand through his hair and gave a careless shrug. "It's in the past. Slavery's nasty business but I'm glad I made it out alive."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Zeke cast his eyes to the floor and shook his head, Alek was so calm about it all. Admittedly Zeke still held large grudges against those who had enslaved him.
Though his enslavement had not been that long ago, little over a hundred year ago he had still been a captive.

"In that case you are luckier than most."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Taylor winced as she was reminded of the Elven slavers chaining up the Lycans

aye....of that i am ashamed. my Race were disgraceful, dishonourable, and lost any pride that they had during taht time...i am highly aware of the hatred between the two races that have grown from that time. not saying i like it, but i understand it. i can't see, however, why my race would do such disgusting things as Slaving another race...that's what humans do. not us....or so i thought

she winced again, looking to the side in shame as she remembered seeing Lycans chained with silver collars and whipped with silver tipped electrum whips as her species forced the Lycans to do their bidding, treating those magnificent creatures as ntohign more than pets to be abused

she hated walking through the cells at the base of their tree back in her homeland and seeing the Lycans whinmpering and in pain with silver burns and their fur/skin mangled

she hated how she didn't do anything but look on blankly at them
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

"Your race has gotten better in the three thousand years it has been since was enslaved." The way slaves were treated when he was a youth was appalling. But, though they were by no means nice, they were much better now.

"I harbour no hatred for Elves," he murmured. "Slavery was a normal practise in Greece. There were just as many slaves as citizens and I was sold into it so my mother could continue to live in citizenship. Elves followed monkey see monkey do philosophies. They saw the humans take slaves and copied them."

He ran a hand through his hair again, leaning further back against the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 pm

again, still disgraceful and dishonourable. Elves aren't monkey and so shouldn't act like them. the elven race shot down their pride when they began slaving. and for an Elf to do that...well, it used to be unheard of as we're highly proud and dignified....a majority of the time she half growled distastefully, still hating what her race had done

slaving was something she couldn' accept on any level

not at all

she saw what slaving did to both sides of the buisness, and knew it was ugly and shouldn't be allowed
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Alexander chuckled at the elfs statement, it was true elves were mostly good and respectful but as all races there will always be a dark few.

"do not blame yourself or get angered by the deeds of a few in retrospect of a great and respected race such as yours elf." he was being stern and slightly harsh, he knew this but couldnt change. "slavery yes is wrong but sometimes is the onlyway to control...." he trailed off from that last statement and drifted off into his thoughts once more...

-was this slavery? should his family have let them roam as they did?- he could not answer that, so many contradictions here, standing with a wolf that has done him no wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Taylor felt the urge to spit at the vampire suddenly

Elves take a collective responsibilty of the rest of the race, as what one does shines on all of us. if only one elf was a slaver, i would still be ashamed! they would have disgraced our race! don't tell me to not be upset over something such as slaving. it's not right. end of story. i don't care if you have your own view, keep it to yuroself as my mind won't change. Taylor hissed, eyes going a shade darker and a scar on her chest throbbing

she hated the subtle almost condencending tone on telling her to calm down and not get upset over what only a few did. and she also hated how his view on slavery said that it was needed sometimes.

and slavery is the worst form of control! it's degrading for both parties. i think most would rather die than be degraded to something such as a slave! would you like it if i made you into my slave? no! so don't say such disgusting thing, Parasite! she growled, eyes going black as her lips curled back over her teeth

Taylor suddenly stopped, eyes widening, and her eyes going back to normal and widening

her chest throbbed, and she clutched an old scar and shook her head

no...she wouldn't be her again

that was a long long time ago now.

she looked to the side, scowling hard and gritting her teeth
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Alexander didnt hear most of her ranting nore her change in expression but what he did hear was here last word: Paracite. an interesting term coming from a creature of nature but an insult he hadnt heard in a long long time.

"200 maybe 300 years ago that might have brought a reaction out of me, but since then it no longer bothers me."
his head turned to stare at her completely "but thats not to say that wasnt hurtful, and to be brutally honest im still a slave. so repsectfully dont speak such words to me".
its true Alexander saw himself as a slave within his own body, withing him and his... otherhalf.

from this Alexander sat back down and drew out his flute again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3