Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 am

Ah, of course, the quieter of his two sons.

Even he didn't get along with Coilean all that well. They may have been 'family' but they weren't close-knit like he and Aodh.

"Coilean is...difficult. I wouldn't pay him any mind. He'll warm up to you when he feels like it." It took over a thousand years for the younger twin to even look him in the eye after he had been turned.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:12 am

Zeke sighed softly and scratched his head.
"Damn, that's not what I wanted to hear.
I was hoping I just made a bad first impression, something I could rectify but that seems unlikely."
As Zeke raised his hand to scratch his head he realized he could smell Moe on his shirt, it was the same on he had worn at the beach. He wondered if the Alpha had seen her yet, and if he had, would he recognize the smell.
He knew that the Alpha would know the importance of a female wolf and that could mean bad news for him, though Alek seemed reasonable enough.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 am

"I've tried and failed." Coilean was the most stubborn and hard-headed man he had ever met.

His nose twitched when a breeze brushed past them.

...He knew that scent...

"You've been meeting with a bitch," he muttered, leaning against a tree with his arms crossed over his chest. "Young. Two hundred and forty three. Exactly. Half wolf, half elf. Four foot eleven."

What are you doing here Moe?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:25 am

Zeke frowned his mouth twitched slightly as the Alpha referred to Moe as bitch, technically the right term but it didn't sit well with him.

Zeke looked at him, he knew everything about her just by her smell, clear signs of age in a wolf.

"Uhh...yeah." Zeke muttered softly, suddenly very intent with staring at the ground.
He didn't know where Moe was at the moment though he wished he did so he would be able to rush to her side if need be.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 am

Alexander who had simple just been standing and watching the two wolfs conversation suddenly became very interested in it. he knew what wolves do when a 'female' is involved and it didnt sit well with him. another reason why he didnt trust many wolves.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 am

His eyes caught the twitch of the kids mouth at the term. Hmm... He doesn't like that, does he?

"She's a sweet girl. Beautiful, kind."

His amiable smile dropped, leaving a straight face and a smoldering silver glare.

"If you make my granddaughter cry you'll find yourself sans throat, understood Zeke?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 am

Zeke closed his eyes briefly and nodded.
"Yes, I understand, Aleksandr."
He said looking the man in the eyes.
He could not help but grimace when a shiver run up his spine from how the man glared at him.

"Coilean doesn't know yet."
He added his breathing slowed at the thought of the man who already showed signs of disliking him finding out that he was dating his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 am

"Good. That girl is important to me."

His lips twitched in amusement at the shiver.

Ah, Coilean. That was going to be a bump in the road. Coilean was a protective father and anyone dating his girl was number one on his hit list. "If he gives you any shit, tell him I approve. You'll protect her. Even now you're thinking of going to check up on her."

His lips quirked upwards into a crooked smirk. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:55 am

"She's important to me too."
He said with a sigh as he ran his hands through his hair, it has only been a few days, but it was more than enough to get attached to her.
He stared at the Alpha,
"He's going to want to tear out my throat with his bare hands, do you honestly think telling him that will stop him? I have strong doubts about it."
He replied, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Of course I want to go check on her, I don't feel like she is safe by herself in this place at the moment.
But at the same time, the girl needs some freedom, I can't hover over her forever, she's had enough of that in her life."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:04 am

"It's not going to stop him, its going to shock him for those few seconds you'll need to get your tail as far away from him as possible." Alek didn't approve of many people; just the fact that he had approved of a man going anywhere near his granddaughter would shock the Irishman.

"That's be Kae," he thought aloud. "Coilean may be many things, but he's not an oppressive parent."

Moe had been given a lot of freedom when she was in the pack. She could go wherever she wanted, do whatever she wanted. It was always the elf that had something to say about where the hybrid was to go and what she was to do.

"If you fail to show Coilean you're a good match for his daughter, I'll talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 am

Zeke shook his head, mostly out of frustration.
"I just worry, that if things get ugly that Moe will try to interfere, she can handle herself, I know that but I still don't want her getting caught in the cross fire."

Zeke gave Alek a weak smile, it was visible that he was still worried greatly.
"I appreciate the support Aleksandr,
I honestly thought you would oppose us being together as well, I mean look at me."
He said with a chuckle, he was completely clad in black and covered in tattoos and piercings, hardly the sort of guy anyone would match up with Moe.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 am

"The best way to make sure she doesn't interfere is to confront him without her."

His eyes slid shut. "You're right that she can handle herself. She was taught by Coilean and myself. She doesn't look like it, but, if she remembered anything of what we taught her, she'd be able to take me as big as us down with little to not problem."

His gaze drifted down the man and a brown brow arched. "I see a good strong man." Tattoos mean nothing to him, just markings on the skin.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 am

Zeke exhaled slowly.
"I would do that, but I promised her I would not go after him."
His eyes gleamed angrily remembering the bruise that now marked her arm.
He squeezed his temples with one hand, calming himself again.

He cast a soft smile toward Alek.
"Thank you, I just hope Coilean learns to see that too."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:37 am

His lip twitched. "It's hard to go against a promise to her when you see those green eyes staring up at you, isn't it?"

Those eyes were probably his granddaughters greatest weapon. One well-calculated look and she'd get even the most cold-hearted man to bend to her will.

"He'll see it eventually. He might even come to like you rather than tolerate you at some point."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:41 am

Zeke chuckled softly.
"Damn near impossible I'd say.
She has that way of getting you around her pinkie finger to get her own way."
Zeke lips curled into a grin.
"yeah well I won't be holding my breath for that day."
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:02 am

she had watched the talk quietly, simply observing their interactions and toring any information gathered away

her sharp violet eyes had darkened and gone flat, showign she was in 'Hunter Mode' and gathering information on a species she often hunted

however, the usual her reminded her that these two weren't threats, and she shook herself to get back to normal

her grin didn't reappear, but was now aware of teh convorsations

her hands twitched at the mention of Moe, a sudden flicker of protectiveness for the girl flared up

she was also glad that Aleks accepted Zeke as her lover, he would keep her safe for definate...and if he didn't she would step in and kick his ass and then save hers

she just simply smiled
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 pm

moe? that name had kept popping up over the last couple of days. evidently she was a wolf and part of the pack but Alexander had never seen her so this information was intriguing. listening to the conversation he glimpsed Sparrow doing the same and smiled, ssemed everyone wanted to her this conversation.

mentions of coilean popped up as well and alexander silently laughed. he had no fear for coil but his unknown brother the exorcist now there was someone he didnt want to cross paths with soon. not for a long time.

Alexander smiled and when he heard the comment about running and couldnt help but butt in.
" dont worry zeke, everything will go swimingly, and if not....welll....meh ive got ur back" it was sincere enough...for Alexander when concerning a wolf but he was still an old romantic at heart and so his sence of pride overid his dislike for wolves this once.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 pm

"It could happen. He came to love me as a father after a thousand years of hatred. Dating his daughter warrants less hate than turning him into a monster. Show him that you'll love and protect her and he will learn to accept you."

His silver eyes turned to the vampire and narrowed. "You are far too fearless for my liking, kid."

He pushed off the tree and took two steps towards the younger man. "You assume that you'd be help in a situation where my son is angry; that you'd be able to stop him." He arched a brown brow. "Vampires are far weaker than Lycan."

The Elder gripped Zeke's shoulder, guiding him forwards to stand next to him, glancing down at him for a second before turning his gaze back to Alexander. "You probably wouldn't last long against this one and he's young, under a third of my son's age."

"Coilean can take down a Lycan over a thousand years older than him. He's a man even I am loathe to fight for my fear of him. Learn to fear those stronger than you, vampire; it could save you your life."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 am

kid...KID!!! he asumes to know me? Alexanders mind screamed. a small grin appearing on his lips that could not be stopped, as he scrached his side and back absently.

"fearless? no just old enough to know and to feel and to be loyal." his eyes narrowing gazing at the alpha.

"vampires weaker? perhaps some but do not stereo type us as all weak. do not underestimate people and their will to fight and survive."the scratching got more predominant as he spoke.

"a wolves anger gives strength but also clouds them. a wise combatant would take advantage of that even if it was only to flee".
he stopped scratching and chuckled to himself at what he was doing subliminaly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 am

"The older the vampire, the stronger they get. The same goes for Lycan. Lycan are physically stronger than vampires, even in their birth years. A vampire will never match up to the strength of a Lycan equal in age."

He snorted. "I don't stereotype all Vampire's as weak. Remember that I mated with a woman who is one of the oldest vampires in existence. I know of the power that vampires can possess. And I also know that I have fought her when she was in her prime, before she was poisoned." He knew the power a vampire could possess.

He lifted a hand to unbutton the first few buttons of his shirt, pushing the material aide to show of the ugly scar that marred most of his throat.

"I've experienced the power of a vampire first hand and I will be the first to say that they are powerful creatures."

A soft chuckle rumbled in his throat. "If you think he doesn't know how to channel his anger, you are severely mistaken. And if you think you can anger me with a few words then I fear for your intelligence." He wouldn't rise to the kids bait. He had dealt with kids trying to rile him up and get a rise out of him before. He didn't anger easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:03 am

Taylor felt her throat beginning to contrict and tighten as the atmosphere gradually grew heavier and heavier

she held one hand to her neck, swallowing a few times and held up her other hand in the air

aye! aye! alright! you're both powerful in your own rights! *cough* enough so yuo're suffocting me right now. i'm possibly the youngest here, and so can't stand the power of an old Vampire and an old Lycan Alpha. *turns to Alex* mate, he's stronger than you, older than you, and so is probably wiser and smarter than you. back down and stop being a child. you're no Lycan and so have no reason for losing your temper so recklessly. if you're smart, you'll know picking a fight with this one will get you killed. *turns to Alek* and you, sir, would it be alright if you decresed your presence please? i can just about breath, and that's me trying really hard to hold up my own energies to fight back both of yours.

she was beginning to feel a little light headed from lack of air

it felt like she was breahting in a really thick soup, or air from the old cities in london during their industrial revalution
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:10 am

"Apologies," he murmured.

Even after three thousand years, he sometimes didn't realise how powerful his aura could get at times.

He inhaled slowly, calming himself down, shoulders slouching as the powerful buzz of challenging someone left him.

The Elder pat Zeke on the shoulder before dropping his hand back to his side.

He returned to the tree, leaning against it again, crossing his arms over his chest.

He didn't bother to button up his shirt, leaving the scar in view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:17 am

Taylor took in a large gasp of air, bending forwards slightly and holding her throat as she took in fresh and normal air

wow, breathing is sooooooooo under rated.

she looked up once she composed herself and stood straight

thank you sir. much appreciated. and i'll be the first to say that breathing is taken for granted way to much. she said with a grin, hoping to lighten the mood just slightly

she didn't want any challenges ebing thrown around

R'n'R and all that jazz
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:03 pm

"I appreciate the sentiment Alex, but talking to Coilean is my duty as a man."

Zeke sighed inwardly as Alek calmed down, even now after only just joining the pack his emotional connection with his Alpha was already quite strong. He would of attacked the vampire if Alek had told him to, despite the fact that the man had offered his assistance to Zeke.

He flashed Alek a smile as he pat his shoulder and moved over to Taylor, leaning down and rubbing her back as she gasped for air.

"Are you alright Tay?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm

His lip twitched upwards in return to both the smile and the grin.

He'd been here two months now, and besides the Arabic vampire Sharifa that he met when he first arrived and the Greek vampire Lyssum he met at the bar, these two were the only ones that had treated him with any form of respect.

"I have the most alliances with Vampires." He began toying idly with the ring on his finger - silver metal and lapis lazuli stone. Not real silver for obvious reasons. "And yet it is the Elven-folk that I find most respectful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next