Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) Empty
PostSubject: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 am

the night was an ordinary night with the moon half covered by the clouds and a slight breeze running through the gardens and alexanders long blue hair. the week had been long and the scent of new members kept building by the day. he would have been courtious and welcomed most of them but then again he didnt want to. too much attention on a coven with him in would only spell disaster like it did before. no better to have a small group of 'friends' than the whole coven especially after what had happened....

He sighed at his thoughts and opened up his hand palm upwards, producing a small flame which he balanced on his boot. he then drew out his flute and began playing softly, the flame reacting to the music, dancing on his boot.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:35 am

Despite being utterly exhausted Zeke could not sleep and the events of the last few days had left his head spinning.
Since sleep had decided to evade him he chose to take a walk around the garden.
He had spent many days roaming around the estate and the gardens were by far his favourite place to be, not counting the kitchen if Me happened to be cooking.

He noticed the man playing music to a flame which perched itself upon his foot, an odd talent that he had never seen before.

"I hope you're not planning to burn the estate down, that would be unfortunate."
He said with a soft chuckled as he walked towards the man, his silver eyes glinting in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Alexander did not notice the newcomer nore his scent as he was to involved with his music, the flame now twisting and turning into a dancing, faceless couple on a ballroom floor. the flame moved perfectly in sync with the music before alexander was snapped out of it by the newcomers voice, at this he stopped playing and the flame disappeared.

Alexander looked at the man and quickly assessed him. Black, black and more black. he had seen this fashion style before down at a club he once visited to get a few 'drinks'.

"very unfortunate indeed, but i dont think i will, the elders would rip out my throat or worse...." he smiled slightly.
"and you are?" he asked politely
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 pm

"The Elders would do much worse than rip your throat out," Alek murmured, materialising from the shadows.

He had been out for a run through the forest and, upon his return, he had scented a couple young coven-members congregating.

One of them was a wolf that he had yet to meet. And so he had come to investigate.

His silver eyes ran over the wolf silently, nostrils flaring as he took in his scent. Young. Turned.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Zeke let out a chuckle and nodded.
"I could imagine it, I think they would be painting the new mansion with your blood.
My names Zeke, and yours?"

Zeke went ridged as he felt a pair of eyes studying him.
He could tell it was an alpha simply through the way his gaze tore through him, even without meeting the man face to face.

Zeke turned around slowly, learning better from his encounter with Aodh in regards to having his back turned to and elder.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm

He watched the black haired man turn around silently, head cocked slightly to the side.

If this was the one Coilean had been complaining about, he had learned some form of pack etiquette since his 'son' had met him.

The Elder stepped forwards slowly.

"Name," he ordered in his usual quiet mutter.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 pm

"Zeke."
He replied, his fingers twitching slightly as he resisted the urge to bundle his hands into fists like he usually did when he felt threatened.

This was obviously not a time to act with any form of hostility, not only for his own safety, but for the fact that now that he had met Moe he had no intention of giving anyone a reason to kick him out of the estate.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Alexander laughed at ezekiels comment and smiled. " Alexander, nice to meet you" he was about to do his usual courtious bow when a sudden shiver came across him as the alpha spoke.

Alexander murmored under his breath and sighed before locking his gaze on the elder wolf. he didnt like this one as he had met before when things were very tense and still didnt trust many wolves.

"yes i believe they would, but we all know i would put up a fight" a small glint in his eye, almost seeing what was coming next from his comment.

(OOC: wtf happened to order?)
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 pm

(anyone threads are usually free for all)

His silver eyes glinted with amusement when he caught the younger wolf's hands twitching.

He inclined his head to the wolf slightly. "It's a pleasure, Zeke. I am Aleksandr."

His eyes turned to Alexander, amusement filling them again. "Fights are useless against the Elders. They're far older and more powerful than yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Zeke kept his eyes locked on the elder, as far as pack mentality went, he did not know where he stood and what actions were acceptable.
"Yeah nice to meet you."
He replied with a sort of flatness in his voice, the simple stern presence of the older wolf was unnerving him.
"I remember Aodh mentioning you when I last spoke to him."
He could feel his heart rate rising but forced it back down recalling the events on the beach last night, letting the memory of it sooth him slightly.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 pm

His brow arched. Not as much pack etiquette as he had first thought. A smile curled his lips. This boy reminded him of the twins when he first met them; no manners, a big ego, amusing to watch.

He blinked. Aodh? Now then, that was curious. If someone head butted with Aodh, he was usually the first to hear about it. But it was Coilean that had gone to him to bitch.

Did that mean he and Aodh got along? That didn't happen very often.

"You've met both my sons, then?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Zeke cracked a smirk thinking about when he had met the twins.
"Oh yes I met them, on my first day here in fact.
It was, uhh, interesting."

He said with a chuckle, he wondered whether it would be a good idea mentioning the fact that Aodh and him had gotten into a fight, though they were on good terms now it might be something that was frowned upon within packs.
Made even more dangerous by the fact that Alek was Aodh's adopted father, it could have easily seemed like an attack against his family.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Taylor had been wandering the gardens and had found a nice tall tree to hang about in, not really wanting to spend any more time inside the mansion

she's still not used to having walls surrounding her

Taylor was about to nod off, feeling tired, but then people started appearing, meaning any hope of a secure sleep went out the proverbial window

sighing quietly, she simply watched things happen for a bit before she wanted to say hi to the new vampire she hadn't met yet, and to say hi/annoy Zeke

heya all. who's things? she said with a grin as she lit a cigarette and dropped from her perch in the tree. turning to the other vampire, Alexander he said his name was. Taylor Longwood. or Sparrow if ya will. she held out her hand to the vampire

but then she couldn't hold back a deep shiver as a new Lycan appeared, quickly spinning to see him, her hand whipping down to her side, but not pulling out her gun

she suddenly broke out into a cold sweat and her heart raced as she saw the Lycan she hadn't seen before....

everything about him simply screamed Alpha

he even had Zeke on knife edge....not good

however, she mustered up the courage and gave a grin that only shook a little as she bowed..she would defiantely lay on the manners with this one

evening.

okay...she would willingly admit she was scared of this one....she can't even take out a Turned Lycan in close combat...and it would certainly come down to that in a fight....and this one was an Alpha....

she was feeling way out of her depths and suddenly outnumbered
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:47 am

Alexander sighed deeply as more and more people arived, why was it that everywhere that was supposed to be quiet wasnt and vicer vercer. everyone seemed so up on edge about the alpha and that slightly amused him. yes he was dangerous but even the strongest wolf could be 'declawed' as acacia put it. (acacia will be coming soon Very Happy)

the women, sparrow was it? she seemed civil enough and blue hair! always a plus.

Alexander chuckled openly and stared at the cigar and the small fire life burning away at it. to say he wasnt tempted to mess with it was an uderstatement but he remained composed as the thought flew from his mind.

"sparrow? thats a perculiar name, any reason for it?" he asked politely again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Taylor staied cautious around the Alpha Lycan, but turned to Alex

it was a nickname my father gave me. there was obviously more to her nickname, but she wasn't going to tell anyone new here

her eyes kept on flickering to the Alpha unable to release her ready position and unable to stop the twitching of her hands to her sides

she rolled her shoulders to try and relax a little, but she was in the minority, and her physical strength is lower than all of said members here...not only that, but she didn't have any silver on her for once as she wasn't anticipating a potentially threataning situation such as this

she quietly whimpered.....she wanted to sleep but couldn't because of the lack of safety...and she wasn't about to let herself go unknown and to leave herself vulnerable to attack because they didn't know her and thought her a threat

not that she was much of one right then

idly, she fiddled with her hair and shifted on her feet
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Interesting? 'Interesting' when it came to the twins was either someone caught the two of them together and Aodh got angry, or someone was talking to Coilean and Aodh got jealous. Or someone was stupid enough to ignore the elder twin.

His eyes flickered to the elf and he gave a polite nod.

"I'm not stopping the two of you from doing anything," he said rather abruptly after a few moments silence, glancing back and forth between the younger wolf and the elf.

He could care less about the vampire. He'd been treated less than pleasantly and he'd return the favor in a more subtle way.

"Beyond my rank, I'm still a person." He didn't like this pedestal the others had put him on. He was a person, he wanted to be treated like one.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:57 pm

He glanced to Taylor and gave her a smile.
"Hey Tay, how are you feeling?"
He had not seen her since they had the scuffle, she looked better now but he gazed at her ankle, the leg had bore the injury from his outburst.

Zeke relaxed a little, Alek was right, he was just a man when it came down to it.
"Yeah I may or may not have gotten into a scuffle with Aodh."
He said with a shrug.
He was still worried being in the presense of an elder but he had to make a good impression if he had any chance of remaining with Moe.
God knows he was going to have Coilean disapproving last thing he needed was the Alpha putting a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Alexander nodded, noticing her obvious discomfort. he distrusted wolves for a good reason. and with the past events in the mansion Alexander was still wary of the alphas true intentions. he had only showed respect that night because something more...sinister was arriving soon. but thats for another discussion.

"so miss sparrow" he said, taking his gaze off the alpha once more. "enjoying CdS so far?" trying to lighten the mood slightly as it seemed everyone was slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Taylor nodded at zeke, feeling a tad more relaxed

yeah, i'm fine....no longer....um....feeling the side effects *heavy sigh and glare* yeah, never getting bitten again...not a fun experience. she said with a mock scowl and then grinned, beginning to feel more comfortable

she looked over at the Alpha and nodded

my apologies for my skitishness....but, i haven't had many pleasent experiences with Alphas....and you're a very old and powerful one. it just has me on edge slightly. i'll relax a little after a i get used to your presence...it's a bit....um....overwhelming in all honesty, sir.

she had an edge of formality in her voice that she hadn't had in.....gaia knows how long.

the formality felt so strange to her!

she turned to Alex and nodded

aye, i am. it's been a while since i came into contact with others of my kind, and found friendly folk amongst the other species. i'm usually hunting down and killing them, so this is a nice change of pace she snickered, rubbing the back of her head
she shuddered slightly as she rememebred how formal and lady like she used to be when she was little
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Alexander smiled at her responce, for some reason he had always liked the elven kind. possibly because of their old ways with nature or perhaps their honesty and honour. eitherway they were much better than wolves or even vampires.

Alexander mistook her shudder for a shiver and smiled. - is it really that cold?- he thought.

"anyone else a bit cold or is it just me?" trying to hide his mistaken analysis of taylor. hopefully no one would put him up on Vampire lore and lack of feeling towards natural cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 pm

nah, not cold. just....remembering a past me..........

depressed shadows and blue lines appeared, anime style, as she sweatdropped at the memory...shuddering again and making a noise of disgust

she remembered dresses....no swearing...hated getting dirty.....lady like....sweet and......oh god she didn't want to remeber any more

she felt physically ill
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:31 am

"And you walked away with your throat intact?"

He chuckled, grin forming in his lips. "I under estimated you." Walking away from a fight with Aodh alive was enough to gain his respect.

He nodded at the woman. "Understandable."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:36 am

Zeke ran his hand over his throat.
"More or less."
He said with a chuckle and a shrug.

"Nothing to be proud of, in all honesty it should not of even happened but you have two quick tempered lycans in the same place.
Pretty obvious what is going to happen.
We are on good terms now so that it something good to come out of a rather messy situation."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 am

The throat. His son's favourite point of attack.

"Well, welcome to the pack. If you can put up with Aodh you can put up with any of us." Aodh was definitely the worst tempered of the small pack.

He held out his hand towards the younger Lycan with an easy grin.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:42 am

Zeke shook the Alphas hand firmly, this guy was quickly growing on him.
He was far more laid back then he would of expected from an Alpha male.

"Hah Aodh's easy to get along with, it's Coilean I am worried about.
The quiet ones, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)   dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people) Empty

Back to top Go down

dancing flames (ANYONE!! please :( i want to meet new people)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next