Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Annoyance And Meeting New People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Annoyance And Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Moe hissed under her breath angrily in Japanese as she lunged forwards towards a straw dummy, slicing at it viciously with her fans.

She was not in a good mood, as the dummy guts in the form of straw could prove.

She had been up in the Mansion's kitchen making Udon for lunch when Saburo had walked in and started on her. Again.

"How dare he?" she growled lowly as she attacked another dummy.

What right did he have to demand she speak in a different dialect because it sounded more refined? She could do whatever the fuck she wanted!

She grunted as she attacked another dummy before she backed away from it a few steps, panting softly.

Her hair was up in a tight bun, fringe plastered against her face with sweat. Her body was encased in loose black hakama and a plain black sports bra. It was too hot out to wear a haori. Too much fabric to stick to her skin.

Moe lifted a hand to brush her wet fringe out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Felix had been out exploring the gardens, admiring the landscape, he made a mental note to go buy some more art supplies so he could do some paintings.

His ears twitched when he heard the sound of someone growling, a woman.

He was yet to meet anyone here besides Hideaki and Aodh so was eager to get more familiar with people.

He walked slowly around the corner, he didn't want to disturbed her.

"Are you alright?"
He asked after she stopped butchering some dummies.
She looked quite peevish, perhaps now was not a good time to try and make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Moe snapped her fans shut with a groan. She could find better ways to release her anger than kill hunks of straw.

...She could always go up to the mansion and kill Saburo.

She shook her had immediately, banishing that idea before it got too tempting. She couldn't. He was a part of the Takahashi clan; she'd be slaughtered if he did die.

The woman span around with wide eyes as a voice sounded behind her. She bowed immediately, dropping her hands and folding her hands in front of her. "I'm sorry, I didn't disturb you with my training, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm

"No, no nothing like that, I was just worried that you were distressed."

He smiled warmly and shook his head, she was very formal.

"I should be the one apologizing for interrupting your training.
I was just trying to meet some people around here, I'm....new."

He admitted softly, his silver eyes glinting softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 pm

"I was - am - annoyed at someone," she muttered softly, bending to pick up the fans and brush them off gently. Her eyes were tender a she looked down at the weapons. She held a great love for them.

"No no, it's fine, really." She turned a bright, closed-eyed smile on the man. "I need to stop taking my anger out on dummies anyway."

Her green eyes flickered open. "Not just new to the mansion. You're very young." Her cheeks flushed red and a hand snapped up to cover her mouth. "I'm sorry, that was rude."

She bowed again. "I'm Leon Moe. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm

"Better the dummies than the person you're actually mad out, I'd hate to see them after you're done with them"

He laughed softly, looking at what she had done to the straw.

"It's not rude, it's fine.
I am very new, it's uhh, only my forth day."

He replied, scratching his arm softly, He was a baby compared to everyone else, clearly still learning the ropes.

But despite everything he was holding out okay, he hadn't lashed out yet so he was thankful for that, he'd stayed away from most people on the full moon night, having that two days after his changing was rough, he'd been foul.

"I'm Felix Von, the pleasure is all mine."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:20 pm

"...I don't know, I can think of a few people that would cheer me on," she murmured softly. Her uncle and husband would be right behind her, ready to take over if she got tired of attacking him.

She blushed a little again. "I'm not usually this violent. I just had a lot of anger I needed to burn."

Pent up anger was a very bad thing to have if you were a Lycan. She was not exempt from that because she was only half.

Her green eyes widened. "Dear, you really are only a baby."

It only took a split second for her to shift from stranger he met massacring straw to a worried mother figure. "Are you learning everything okay? Have you learned how to hunt? Are you transitioning into being a supernatural creature okay? Are there any questions that you want answering?"

She blushed again and bit her lip, eyes flickering away. She had just exploded at him, what would he think of her now?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't pry like that."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 pm

He chuckled loudly and scratched his head.

"That's a lot of questions to process all at once.
Umm...
Learning has been slow, Hideaki has been very patient with teaching me though, Aodh too, but I'm getting there.

I've had one go at hunting so far, it went alright but I still felt a little uncomfortable in my body at that point, I suspect I will get better.

It's just a lot to take in all at once, and with the full moon so soon, it's been exhausting to be honest."

Felix was a gentle man, kind hearted and feeling so angry on the full moon had shaken him up a bit, he wasn't use to it just yet, but after only two days of being a lycan, who could expect much more from him.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 pm

The hybrid's green eyes flared with curiosity. "You know Uncle Aodh?" she smiled brightly. "That's good. He's a good teacher, even if he pretends he isn't. He taught me everything I know about being a Lycan. Well...everything that isn't dictated by gender."

Everything female Lycan went through she had puzzled out on her own.

"Things will get easier as you get older, I promise. In a few years you'll feel completely comfortable as a wolf. You'll barely feel any pain whatsoever when you shift."

She wasn't quite so lucky. Her transformations still hurt quite a bit at times, even though she was nearly two and a half centuries old. She had chalked it down to only being half wolf.

Moe smiled softly. "We're all here for you if you need help. Don't be scared to come and ask us for anything." She cocked her head, motioning to the cottage a little way off, nestled at the edge of the forest.

"I live just there with my husband. You can come any time you want. For advice, or even if you just want to talk or have something home made to eat. You're welcome any time."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yeah I do, he's the one that coached me through my change.
I think I owe him a lot for that, It would have been much worse if he was not there to help."

He nodded softly,

"I don't think anything can compare to the first time changing so if it's only going to be getting easier I am optimistic about it.

I've been trying to adjust to everything as quickly as possible, I don't want to be a burden on anyone, least of all Hideaki, I think he still feels guilty for what happened."

Felix sat down on the ground, making himself more comfortable, his muscles still ached from time to time.

"I really appreciate that, I think I will still be needing help for a while, there is a lot of things I need to learn."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

"He did? That's usually Baba's job..."

She pursed her lips a little. "But you've only been a Wolf a couple days and Baba's still away with Grandaddy..."

Moe sighed softly as she knelt next to the man, reaching out to pat his hand gently before clasping her hands together in her lap. "The first few times are hell, even for us born Lycan. I was only a pup - two months old - when I first changed, but I will never forget the pain that I felt..."

The Hybrid sighed and tapped the back of his hand as if reprimanding a disobedient dog. "That's not good, Von-san! You have to take things at your own pace if you want things to come easier. You'll be more of a burden if you try to please people and force yourself. Let things happen naturally. They all understand, Von-san. They wont get angry if you can't do something immediately."

She tapped her cheek just under her eye. "The silver proves they've all been through the same as you. They've all had rough patches and times that they've not been able to do anything. You're allowed to go through those, too. Don't force anything, please."

The woman sighed softly then gave a little giggle. "I think they've been telling me the truth when they say I worry too much..."

Moe smiled bright at the changeling. "We're only too happy to help. Ignore Zeke-kun and his teasing, though, his bark is worse than his bite. He's very similar to Uncle Aodh at times." She shook her head softly. "I'm trying to train him out of it, though. It may take a while, but I'll do it eventually."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 pm

He looked up at her with bright silver eyes as she told him off.

"Sorry...
I know, I just don't want to be a stumbling puppy for years, the more I struggle along the more hurt Hideaki will feel for doing this to me.

I want him to know that I am fine with his, that I am happy."
And please, call me Felix."

He tilted his head slightly.
"Is Zeke another member of the pack? I haven't met anyone else yet."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:19 pm

"The first year is always the most difficult, V- Felix-san."

She smiled softly. "You're allowed to stumble and still be happy. You're young, you're going to trip and fall occasionally and need help back up. I'm two hundred and forty and I still trip and fall and need help standing again."

The woman ruffled his fair hair then giggled. "Besides, if you have trouble, you can always ask this Hideaki for some one-on-one help," she said with another giggle. Felix held Hideaki in high regard, that much she could tell. She had assumed he had a little crush on the older wolf.

She nodded. "Un, he's my husband. He's the second largest Wolf in the pack at the moment, but he's not a Beta. He'd a good man once you get past the snappish mood and constant teasing."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Felix beamed softly as Moe called him by his first name, he was constantly being surprised by how nicely everyone had been treating him.

Even Aodh who had seemed like a jerk at first went out of his way to help him.

"You don't know Hideaki? Well I guess he wasn't lying when he said he had not been here long.

Oh, okay then, I will be sure to take anything he says with a pinch of salt then.
I'm a pretty patient person so I don't think he will rile me up too much, I suppose only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 pm

She shook her head softly. "I don't know many people here. I met a few people at my wedding, but apart from that I have a very small group of friends here in the coven."

Her green eyes brightened as she smiled. "I'd love to meet him, though. Maybe if you come down to the cottage you can bring him along? I can make the four of us lunch if Zeke hasn't disappeared off anywhere."

For someone she thought had been pretty lazy, he was actually rather active.

As long as he was in bed during the night and got three decent meals a day, she was happy. He could be as active or as lazy as he wanted.

"He'll behave," she promised, "Or he won't get fed."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 pm

"I'm sure he would like that, we both could use with making some more friends here.

Next time I see him I'll be sure to ask him if he would like to come."

Felix chuckled softly and nodded.
"Pulling a lycan into line with food, I'm only a pup and even I know how effective that must be."

He was pretty sure that if someone was offering him food there were few things he would not do for it.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:53 pm

"I'd like to make more friends here, too. We can work together, ne?"

She bit her lip to try and quell a grin. "It works wonders when said wolf has lived on take out and enjoys his wife's home made cooking."

They had been right when they said the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. A few good meals and she could get him to do just about anything.

She wasn't guilty for using it against him most the time, either.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 am

"Sure! that sounds like a good idea."

He smiled at her and nodded, he could definitely use some help when it came to making friends.

Not that he had problems with that when he was human but being around supernaturals made him a little uneasy still.

He could use some moral support.

"I could imagine living off of take out would make you appreciate home cooking a lot more."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 am

"Then we'll make friends together."

She smiled brightly up at the man.

She'd like to make friends. Usually she was much too shy to be the one to instigate conversation. She was no good with making friends herself.

She had very few friends in her life. Most of them had been from the pack, and she had very few from her time in Japan.

"He enjoys my cooking and I enjoy making it, we both win in that situation. No expensive take away bills and we're both happy. It's nice to know people like my cooking; I never got that when I was in the Clan." She smiled softly. "The first time he tasted my food, he purred."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance And Meeting New People   Annoyance And Meeting New People Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoyance And Meeting New People
Page 1 of 1