Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Taylor and the Fledgling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:48 pm

"I know."

He sighed heavily, shoulders slumping. "But I want a few days to come to grips with things before people start shoving my new life on me. I need to come to terms with the fact that I'm not human any more. I can't do things I used to. I cant feel the warmth of the sun on my skin again..."

He pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around his legs and resting his chin on top of them. "All I want is a couple days..."
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Taylor looked at the Vampire sympathetically and let her wounds heal up, wiping the blood away

she sat and thought for a little while, sucking on her fag and tapping her chin, looking up at the sky with the moon hanging high

you wouldn't believe that i can't stand the sunlight all that great, would you? i'm an Elf, and supposed to be able to be okay in it, but i burn like hell when i go out in it. i love the sunlight, but i can't get too much of it or i burn bad. not only that, but i can't handle the heat well. i get sunstroke and heat exhaustionn easily. i used to be able to withstand it...but i'm an Outcast, and went through some changes. my hair used to be brown, along with my eyes and my skin was darker. but my Changes mean i look very very different, and my ability to withstand the sun has been diminished. you'll find me out mostly early morning, late evening and during night hours...but yeah, in short, what i'm saying is, i know what it feels like to not feel the sun without fearing burning. okay, i won't die like a vampire would, but i could if i stay out in it long enough. *shrug* but yeah...you get used to it.

she looked out over the grounds as she spoke, seeming whistful as she remembered times when she would play outside all the time in the balring sunlight of the plains of Old America.

you could still see that she used to go out in the sun alot, a sort of almost glow about her skin gave that away, but it was now pale enough to show she hadn't been out in it properly for a long time
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:13 pm

"That doesn't help."

He leaned back, letting go of his legs and spreading both sets of appendages until he was lying flat on the ground spread-eagle, staring up at the moon.

"A few days ago all I had to worry about was getting a good spot down at the beach or stopping some idiot trying to rape me." He grimaced up at the dark sky. "But now what? I have to worry about being indoors before sunrise and finding the next victim to test my non-existent control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:41 pm

taylor hissed at the mention of rape

it was a disgusting act of violence and pure greed and lack of control and just plainly evil

...well....here you won't ever get raped again. that much i can assure. i hate such vile acts, and will stop even my worst enemy being raped...nothing is more degrading.

her tone was far darker than ever before, eyes almost black, and lips cruled back over her teeth as her hands clenched into fists.

but then she came back to her senses, eyes clearing and relaxing again

as for your other worries, i'm sorry kid, but that's not something i can help with. i can help teach you diciplin, but your Sire will have to teach you control. i'm afraid i can't teach you how to control yourself when you're drinking as i don't do that myself.

she knew this probably didn't help matters at all, but it's better to get obviopus things out fo teh way and said clearly so there's no misconception about anything
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 am

"It's happened a few times before." 'A few' was a little white lie. It had happened many times before. But only a few as of late. He'd learned to evade and avoid the situations. He'd learned to defend himself.

He was stronger than he looked.

"...I dont want to ask him for help," he admitted quietly. "He's already done so much for me and I dont want to bother him with all my troubles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:21 pm

she sighed and then took a drag on her cigarette

she then took out her packet, knocking it so a fag was singled out, and offered it to the Fledgling

in all honesty, Young One, yuor Sire has no choice...i'm not sure, but if you're not taught Vampire Ettiquet, and potentially screw up without knowing, you would be hunted down as a threat to the vampire species, your sire would be in deep shit, and your coven leader would be in shit as well for not making sure you were being taught. if your Sire knows what's good, they'll show you the ropes with or without your request.

she's not saying she knows lots about vampire culture, but she knows cases where what she explained has happened.

hell, she had been hired for such hunts by the big cheeses of the Vampire Hunder and Supernatural Hunters assosiations....granted only temporaily when they were low on staff or needed her....talents.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 am

He sighed softly, denying the offer of a cigarette. "No thanks." Though he did occasionally smoke, he didn't feel like it at the moment.

"Why would the coven leader be in shit because I don't know anything?" It made no sense to him. He was the one at fault, why would some he hadn't even met yet get the blame for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 am

Taylor shrugged and put the cigarette back into the pack and towed it away in her pocket.

think of it more like a military procedure. if someone low down, say a recruit, did something wrong, it would be both their fault and their superior's fault, your Sire, as their superior hadn't trained their subordinate properly...and that looks bad on their superiors, their Elder, because it means that they hadn't educated your Sire properly to look after their Fledglings. it's a bit confusing, but it's pretty much that the blame of your mistakes would be passed up the ranks to the Big Cheese, and all would suffer for it. it's the same for Packs and Tribes. there's a hierarchy system, and anything done by the lower levels reflects bad on the higher ups. in the end, all get punished for one person's cock up.

she simply laid back against the grass, her previous task to be left till later

crossing her arms behind her head, she remembered her time in the military and how any of her mistakes would make those around her suffer...it was to make sure that she never made mistakes so others wouldn't get hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor and the Fledgling
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2