Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Taylor and the Fledgling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Taylor and the Fledgling Empty
PostSubject: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:56 am

Taylor was quietly smoking, chewing the end of her cigarette as she looked over the objects in front of her

her hands hovered over some tools before picking something up and used it to begin tweaking something

she was busy upgrading some older weapons after having cleaned and fixed any damages to said weapons

she had already cut her palms numerous times now, and was wearing bandages to stop herself from bleeding over the weapons as it would be a bitch to clean up and make the weapons rust quicker

she huffed as she cut her finger on something sharp, and scowled.

it was more at the wound than the pain as she was used to it

rolling her eyes, she paused to adjust her goggles on her forehead before getting back to work, now picking up a small screwdriver to adjust something and tweak it a little, picking up little bolts and screws and bits of metal, putting it all together in an intracte design as she concentrated

however, she could sense that someone was near by, making her sigh quietly

it was a young fledgling. just bitten, so was a weak one. traces human blood still lingered in his scent

she snickered at his inability to mask his presence just yet

kid, just come out already, i can sense you perfectly clearly. you can't mask your presence just yet little fledgling.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:08 am

Jean-Claude had been exploring the back gardens alone. He had talked to Ji-Hoo earlier that night and arranged to have Cleo shipped over. Hopefully she'd be there by the next night. He missed his cat.

His nose flared when he smelt blood and he drifted in that direction.

He hid behind a tree, looking out at a blue-hared woman curiously.

He blushed embarrassedly, shuffling out from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:14 am

Taylor set down her work for now and looked over her shoulder at the young Fledgling

she burst out laughing

there was such youth and innocence in his eyes...oh! don't get her wrong, she doesn't mean the kind of innocence that hasn't experienced anything. but he just seemed so much more innocent than the others there

he was like a child

not only that, there was how young her looked. she had almost forgotten how young a human could look. she hasn't paid them much mind as of late

snickering under her breath and trying to control herself, she grinned at the fledgling

so Fledgling who's a master of hiding, what's your name my love? she said with obvious hints of sarcasm in her words as she spoke, but they weren't biting like her tone could be to those she doesn't like
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:23 am

He huffed quietly at the sarcastic tone, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's not love, I can tell you that, love," he replied snarkily. He didn't like that mocking, sarcastic tone. He didn't care if he was young compared to everyone else here, he wasn't a kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:33 am

Taylor raised an eyebrow and let the smoke drift out of her nose

with Jen...it had been entertaining...with the new Fledgling...it as irritating...this one had no experience so had no reason for the attitude. maybe in a few hundred years if he lived that long, but not now....and especially not to her

Taylor took a drag on her cigarette and stood up, the muscles in her arms and back rippling, her scars emphasised by the movement, and the way she moved so silently adding to the predatory air about her

she walked over to the Fledgling, violet eyes sharp and piercing through the blue eyes of the other

she quietly exhaled another cloud of smoke as she raised her pierced eyebrow higher and rested her hands on her hips.

what was that boy?

she was calm and collected and had a deadly aura about her. the Fledgling better tread carefully...she knew a Fledgling's senses were super sharp and would easily pick up she was dangerous and irked at his attitude

behind her, it was now clear to see she had been working on upgrading her Barrat Sniper rifle as well as sharpening and tending to some blades...she knew her way around death and could easily deal it without blinking
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 am

He stared back at her with fierce eyes.

He was more daunted thane he looked but not by much.

He had been working in clubs and bar since he was eighteen. he had seen the rough and dirty. He'd watched fights and participated in them.

The fledgeling was stronger than he looked.

"You heard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 am

Taylor chuckled darkly

hmmmm.....so what does a powerless...young....fresh....Fledgling of a Vampire think they can to do me....an Elf that is over 500 years old...a Bounty Hunter....Ex-Military...and knows more ways of killing each species than is considered safe for anyone, as well as a few powers of her own alongside being well trained in combat and weaponmaking/use?

as she spoke, she circled the Fledgling, evaluation the creature

oh...she wouldn't kill the boy. that wouldn't be fun. but she can play with this new toy.

i'm not like many of the other women you have met in your blink of a life. you have an edge to you, that much i grant...but it's still not fully formed. i wouldn't go acting all cocky around those that could crush you without blinking...i doubt your sire would like that. why waste what your sire gave you and get yourself killed because you pissed off the wrong person?

she grinned wider, smoke sliding between her white teeth as her sharp eyes continued to evaluate the fledgling.

there was a tang of freshness about him...but she couldn't smell the buzz of someone that has abilities like the others did...he also didn't seem the type to have been properly trained in combat...his stance just didn't show it
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 am

He stayed silent, staring back at the woman.

Five hundred? Shit... Where was Gabe when he needed him?

His tongue darted out over his lower lip nervously as his fists began to clench and unclench.

But he wouldn't back down. He wouldn't roll over and bear his throat to her, tail between his legs. That was weak; pathetic.

He wasn't either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 am

okay, in all honesty, she was laughing hysterically inside.

unable to keep it in any longer, she suddenly keeled over laughing, clutching her middle

she had a few moments and then straightened up and pat the young one's back firmly

kid, relax. i'm not gonna do anything. sometimes boredom strikes me and i must find ways to entertain myself. you were the closest, so i'm sorry for scaring you like that. also, no point in denying it, i've spent a majority of my life sensing if my prey is scared or not. it's just what i do. also, i wouldn't do anything like killing a Vampire's sire...it's a sign, i think, of complete disrespect and disregard of the sire in question. i hate such things. she grinned kinda warmly, ut turned a little more serious however, i really would watch that tongue of yours. there are some that are much sharper and much more ready to kill than myself. when you've aged a few hundred years, do what the hell you want. you should have had enough time to grow. but right now, when you've only been bitten not so long ago, i'd keep on your toes and run instead of standing and fighting. it takes courage to back off to fight another day, and that also takes wisdom. she grinned again trust me on this. been there, done that, got the t-shirt, the cap, and the badge. retreating has saved my skin many a time. but only do it when really neccessary

she smiled at the fledgling and sat back down on her mat with her weapons and gestured for him to sit down as well if he wanted

the kid had spunk, and she liked that about him...another potential...she would watch this one closely
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 am

"So glad that I'm entertaining enough to relieve your boredom," he muttered under his breath.

A few hundred years... He still couldn't get his head around the thought of living so long. He still had the perfect little mental image of finding a nice girl, settling down, having two point five kids and a dog and dying peacefully in his sleep in his seventies.

But he couldn't have that now, could he?

...Could vampires even have children?

He sat down next to her when she gestured for him to do so, sighing softly.

"I've been in enough fights to know my limit and what course of action to take." Most fights he had been in demanded that he didn't back down. Backing down meant that he'd be raped. And that he would not tolerate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 am

she looked over at the young one and watched his eyes, seeing hurt and discomfort

looking back to her weapons, she continued their upgrades and prep

aye...as a human. as a Vampire, you'll need to learn a whole different bag of tricks, especially in such a vulnerable state. you'll be faced up against century old creatures, Elves, Necromancers, Lycans and other Vampires. not all are nice, as i'm sure is kinda obvious...but they will be much much stronger and have tonnes more experience in fighting and cheating and using certain powers, if you will, to get what they want. at the moment, your insane senses will keep you alive. they can warn you to danger, and you leg it to a safe place. as a Turned Vamp, you can withstand sunlight a little better than purebloods or dhampires, so you can run across the gardens in day time to other shaded areas where they can't get you. you may also be quicker than them as well. use what skills you have now to run away from fights. she then tried to lighten the mood a little and nudged the vampire with her shoulder as she smirked besides, i gravitate to fights and will probably be breaking it up or taking over for you any ways. i'm a restless Elf who enjoys a good fight. you won't have a chance to get hurt before i cut in

she....knew something wasn't right with this one as the smell of sex was strong on him...but it wasn't like it was with Gia, Jace and Gabe, like from that spin the bottle night...this was different and on a different level

it irritated her that she couldn't put her finger on it

she lost her concentration as she tried to figure out what the difference was, and her tool that she was using slipped, cutting along the top of her hand and she hissed

fuck....another to add to the scar collection on her hands

she sighed and rubbed them, putting a bandage over the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:45 am

"Should I thank you for offering to help me or be insulted that you think I need the help?" he asked with a slight grin.

The grin fell, though, as her tool sliced into her skin.

Immediately he held his breath, tensing and looking down at the ground, ashamed for even thinking that the woman's blood was something that he'd like to drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 am

Taylor thought for a few moments, puffing clouds of smoke out her nose

a bit of both really. you're so fresh and young you'll be about as dangerous as a new born...it's embarrasing. however, i know it's not nice being weak, so i'm giving you advice to live long enough to train up and prove me wrong. sometimes i like it when i am, and this is one of those situations. she grinned broadly, pointing her screwdriver loosely at the vampire here's a challenge for ya, live long enough to train up and be a kick ass fighter and Vampire. then i'll spar with you, and we'll see what happens in a few hundred years time, yeah? cuz i sure as hell ain't dying any time soon

she chuckled quietly at his reaction to her blood though

and as for that feeling you got, that feeling of hunger and thirst, for my blood you just had? perfectly normal. don't fight who you are as you'll loose and do more damage to yourself and those around you. you're a Vampire now, not human. learn to live with that mate, or you might as well kiss your pretty ass goodbye. also, just so you know, Elf Blood is much more potent than Human Blood and tends to be only used by vamps for healing purpouses as i think they can get 'Blood Drunk' on the stuff...it's damn potent and quite sweet so i'm told. yo will be very attracted to my blood. just to forewarn you.

she also added, mentally, that if his lust for blood was pointed at Sera, he would find out what pain truely is
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 am

His fists clenched and he screwed his eyes shut, biting harder into his lip.

Oh, for fuck sake... Elf blood was more powerful than human blood? It'd be sweet; he'd be attracted to it?

That really wasn't helping him hold back.

He was ruled by his bloodlust at such a young age - barely even a few days old - and it was really difficult not to jump up from his seat and tear her throat open.

He didn't want to bite anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 am

Taylor rolled her eyes and put her tools and weapon down and then sat right in front of the Fledgling

she knew from experience that they needed to feed often. however, if she let the little one drink some of hers, it will keep him sustained longer so he can adjust to being a vampire and needing to bite to get blood to feed and live

she sighed heavily, exhaling pale smoke, and put her cigarette out on her arm.

looking up, she simply picked up a small blade and made a shallow cut on her neck, letting a single drop run down it

she then put her hand around the back of the other's neck and pulled him closer to the wound

drink this, and you won't have to feed for a while and still be healthy, giving you a chance to adapt. and stop you attacking others. this is a once in a life time opportunity. don't waste it. it'll help you and i'll stop you when you've had enough.

she had made sure that the scent of her blood was surrounding the little one so he wouldn't have a choice but to drink her blood...she wanted to help this one for some reason....perhaps because he looked exactly like her old best friend
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:20 am

His immediate reaction was to pull away, get as far away as he could until he had calmed down and she had cleaned herself of blood. Search Gabe out and get him to help him sate his bloodlust.

But that scent...

He gulped, tongue darting over his lower lip as he gave up the no breathing plight.

Hesitantly he leaned forwards, tongue darting out to lap up a little of her blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 am

she chuckled

boy, i wasn't kidding when i said this was once in a life time. you kinda need more time to adjust and my blood will do that for you. give you time to come to terms with being a vampire. you'll need this to live. trust me. being a Bounty Hunter means i research all of my bounties and learn everything about their species. now drink.

her voice as calm and firm, but still light and honest

she waited for the vampire to begin drinking
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 am

He sighed softly but latched his lips to the wound, sucking gently.

His nose wrinkled a little at the taste. It tasted better than Gabe's blood and the other blood he had forced down his throat but he still didn't much like the thought of drinking someone's blood.

He dared not touch his teeth to her neck. After how he had scarred his sire's neck he had sworn off biting anyone until he could control himself better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am

she huffed, irritated

though she wasn't comfortable with having someone suck her blood without permission, this was granted...so he better do it right

boy, bite like a vampire. you won't be the first to bite me, and certainly not the last. you're also not the first fledgling to bite me, and they nearly tore my throat out. so bite properly or you'll forever be a little weakling

she knew her wound would seal up quite soon, so she needed the vamp to bit and drink instead of just sucking at the shallow wound
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 pm

He pulled away, shaking his head softly.

"I can't." He eyes fell to the floor.

He wouldn't let himself bite anyone. No matter how seductive the dull feeling in his teeth was and no matter how tempting the blood was.

He would not let himself bite anyone until he had his bloodlust under reasonable control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Taylor huffed again, and reopened the wound, already feeling it closing up

mate....can i ask you to trust me that i'll help you keep under control? i've helped other fledglings in the past with their thirst. and i'm offering to help you now. i'll let you know when to stop and make you stop. i can do that for you. you just have to drink. the thirstier you get, the harder it is to control bloodlust. trust me. i've hunted those that had gone mad on bloodlust because they rejected who they were and then went on rampages. i doubt anyone would want that here.

she sat there cross legged and rubbing the back of her head, her violet eyes piercing into his blue one

she was being completely and utterly honest, like always, but felt she needed to emphasise it a little with this one...she doubted he had trusted anyoen in a long time
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 pm

"No. I'm not going to bite you." After leaving that scar on his sire's neck, he wouldn't bite anyone until he had better control. His mind had been made up and he was stubborn as a mule when he had decided something.

His tongue ran over his lips, removing the red tint on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

TAylor growled, the Puma in her coming to the surface

she hated it when others started lying to themselves and start rejecting who they are

coward. weakling. pathetic. nothing more than a cur. you aren't even worthy of the title of Vampire. you're a disgrace.

she made the words biting, but she was only using them to get a rise out of the stubborn fledgling to feed

he really was a child
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:31 pm

"I didn't want the title of vampire!" He bared his teeth at her.

"I didn't ask for this, okay?! I was given an ultimatum and I chose life over death."

He bowed his head and inhaled deeply, trying to calm himself down. His fists began to clench and unclench on his thighs, releasing pent-up anger.

"...I didn't want this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Taylor snickered darkly

so there is a spine in your back. it shows a great courage to say you want life over death despite how shitty that life could be. however, thugh you don't like it, you're stuck with it until you die eventually. everything dies. that's just how it is. but any ways, you have to drink. you ahev to bit. and you have to get control. a way of doing that is practice you great pussy. now man up and take a bit or are you to damn scared to bit someone like me? am i seeing you with your tail between your legs and submitting?

the boy really should drink...or hell be dangerous and she could get a bounty to kill the boy....she didn't want to for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and the Fledgling   Taylor and the Fledgling Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor and the Fledgling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next