Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Night walk (Taylor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

Night walk (Taylor) Empty
PostSubject: Night walk (Taylor)   Night walk (Taylor) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Seraphine sat on the sand, staring out to sea, her legs crossed casually. Some might have found it strange that she had been here so long and barely been inside the mansion, but she did't feel as though she was meant to. She was used to living outside in the open air. There was something quite constricting about being inside stone walls. It surprised her a little how well she got on here. When she started, she was worried that the vampires here were going to be vicious, terrifying creatures, and yes, some of them were a little more... volatile... than others, but all in all, they were the same as elves in their differing temperaments. They were very different to the savage creatures that she had warred with in the past.

She stretched out on the sand, closing her eyes quietly as she listened to the soothing sounds of the sea.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Night walk (Taylor)   Night walk (Taylor) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 am

Taylor was quietly sitting on the edge of the forest that led onto the coast, sitting on a branch of a large tree and watched the sea.

that was when she saw her Elder and smiled

dropping down, she landed silently and walked over to her elder just as quietly

she stood next to her and continued to watch the sea

beautiful isn't it....it's fun to traval across.

she looked down at her Elder and grinned
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Night walk (Taylor)   Night walk (Taylor) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 am

Seraphine smiled up at her, sitting up. "Yes... it is lovely. Though I think I'm going to leave the travelling for now."

The elf had moved around for most of her life, and though she loved the nomadic lifestyle, she always hated to have to leave people behind. She would like to stay here for longer this time. Or at least until she started to get wanderlust again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night walk (Taylor)   Night walk (Taylor) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:13 am

Taylor smiled, still looking out at sea

have you ever traveled by sea m'lady? as in really traveled? like on great galleys and barges. the kinds of ships the humans used to make before they created liners and cruisers and the likes. proper boats that made you work.

she chuckled as she remembered the times when she had spent a good few months out at sea on a boat traveling from america to britain, and then the next few years working on that boat and traveling to many coastal cities, exploring each and every port of call and finding new ideas on weapons each time.

she had loved the sea, and still does. she enjoyed how it could change and shift and how it signified everything her Tribe had been against

yes...she wasn't like most elves that loved land and forests, even if she did feel she belonged there, but she did feel as if she belonged to the sea as well.

how strong the connections are depends as they shift like the tides as wel
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Night walk (Taylor)   Night walk (Taylor) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 am

She smiled, hearing the nostalgia in the woman's voice. "I've taken boats from country to country, but I can't say I've ever been one for the sake of it. Not that I wouldn't like to."

It was unlike her to consider spending a long time in one place. Perhaps it was because she had found friends here, rather than servants and soldiers as she had in her tribe?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night walk (Taylor)   Night walk (Taylor) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:31 am

perhaps...should you so wish m'lady, as you're now my Elder, it'll be hard for me to seperate from you, we could travel together. i often traveled by following bounties, but also just to learn as well. i could show you a lot more about traveling by sea. it is very entertaining. some of the creatures you see are far bigger than any you'll find in forests or skies, and some fare more friendly and colourful. seeing giant schoals of fish moving in sync together is a new experiance. to see a Sperm Whale rise up form the depths right by your boat is....just amazing...and Storm Riding in a galley, or Cutter, is just...if you're and adrenaline junky, you'll love it. it puts you right on the edge and tells you to survive or become the Sea's next victim. i think you would like to spend a few months on the sea...forever moving and seeing new places and people. it's something that changes you

TAylor had sat down on the sand, kicking off her boots and digging her toes into the soft sand as she watched the moon glint off of the inky sea that was flat and calm

she sighed quietly as her memories on the water's surface were good memories that made her grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night walk (Taylor)   Night walk (Taylor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night walk (Taylor)
Page 1 of 1