Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:08 am

The Eliael's House? Gabriel felt confused. What could she mean? He did not recognise the name... but the young woman seemed so convinced...

"Thank you, but I am not sure I understand, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:06 pm

"... Forget it, Sir Gabriel. I have enough information already,now~ " Vashka giggled then smiled sweetly to the man. Okay.. he really wasn't one of her... old friend. Just a simple thought though because of the name. Vashka has guessed that he have nothing related to her old house of hers anyway.

Though he looked similar to some, he will never be the same as them or even to replace them. Vashka wondered around. Now, she was thinking of the soap.

"Soapy... soapy... where did I put it? " Vashka giggled. She kinda felt happy by her own forgetfullness. "Well, forget the soapy then! "
Back to top Go down

Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2