Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

JT makes his arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

JT makes his arrival Empty
PostSubject: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 am

A brown mop of bedhead swayed in the breeze as silver eyes gaze lazily from under the messy hair. Jeremy Tompson---or JT as he calls himself walked along the path to Cacciatori di Sangue.

A raccoon was being tugged on by a bright red leash and fighting against it miserably. The rodent swiped at JT's pant leg, scratching the fabric. He only looked down at the creature and laughed.

He took a long drag of his cigarette, before smashing the butt out with the bottom of his red chuck taylors. He took a glance around and walked up to the front porch and rang the door bell.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Moe hummed softly to herself as she pushed open the doors of the vestibule to leave the large mansion.

Even though she had her own home now, she still spent a lot of her time in the mansion. It was a way to meet new people.

The Hybrid loved meeting new people.

Speaking of new people...

She smiled brightly at the man approaching the large building. She hadn't met him before. But form the silver eyes she knew instantly that he was a Lycan. The pack just seemed to keep growing recently. It was nice that a lot of new Lycan were appearing.

"Hi," she chirped with a bright smile, green eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

JT stopped in his tracks as his raccoon began to tug harshly on the leash making him almost topple over. He grabbed a support beam for leverage as Autumn began to scratch at the floor trying to get the stranger.

JT blinked his metallic silver eyes at the stranger. The stranger was a female and he sniffed her scent. She was different. He couldn't quite push his finger on it since he hadn't met any lycans before. He hadn't met any vampires or any of the strange breeds Cacciatori di Sangue was suppose to have.

Jeremy yawned, cover his mouth with the inner elbow of his baggy hoodie and waved. An obvious American accent slurred from out of his mouth. "Hey there." He said shortly and walked past the female towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:31 pm

"You're new here, yes?"

She gave another bright smile, crouching and holding a hand out to the raccoon, head cocking to the side slightly.

"Welcome to the coven. And welcome to the pack. Grandaddy'll love to meet you." There was a silent pause in which she decided that he'd have no idea who 'granddaddy' was.

"Grandaddy is the alpha of the pack; Aleksandr," she explained.
Back to top Go down
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 am

JT shrugged and tilted his head in a slight nod and blinked his hazy eyes. He brought his nail up and began biting it. Who was this girl? He was slightly nervous. What if they wouldn't let him in? Then the guild of hunters would find him and cull him for being a lycan and burning down their city.

The raccoon tugged on it's leash, becoming hostile with the girl in arms reach. JT tugged back on the bright leash and wrapped it around his knuckles a few times, shortening it.

"I guess I should meet this pack leader then?" JT slurred, most likely from the effects of drugs.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:01 am

She smiled at him warmly.

The Hybrid flinched away from the raccoon as it got angry. "Guess he doesn't like me much, ne?" she muttered softly, standing up and straightening out the skirts of her Lolita dress.

"Grandaddy will love to meet you."

The woman's bright green eyes blinked a couple of times before she gave another smile. "I'm Leon Moe."
Back to top Go down
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 am

JT blinked idly. Why did this girl smile so much for no reason. JT smiled a lot as well but mostly under the effects of his drugs or when he was happy and he wasn't right now.

"Actually, I think it's a girl but I'm not sure. I call it a girl. She's Autumn. As in her name. Not that she has leaves falling off her branches. Oh wait, arms. Yeah." JT rambled slowly. "She doesn't like anyone. Not even me." JT got back to the previous topic of the raccoon not liking Moe.

"I'm JT. Jeremy Tompson. Turned Lycan."

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 am

She giggled softly at the man's rambling.

"Its a shame, she's adorable." Moe loved the look of animals, even if she was a little wary around most animals.

Moe smiled again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jeremy-san."

She clasped her hands behind her back and tilted her head to the side a little. "I could tell; the eyes. I'm a born Lycan and Elf hybrid."
Back to top Go down
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:34 am

"Ehh, she's okay. I just drag her around for company but I doubt she actually wants to be stuck on a leash but... If I let her go, she'll leave. I got battle scars from trying to catch her." JT kneeled on the ground, the fabric of his blue jeans scratching softly against the floor. He brought his hand to thread the nimble digits into the raccoon's fur. She hissed and tries to scratch at the brunet with long claws. JT sat up before she could leave red angry gashes against his hand and she attacked his pant leg instead.

"Jeremy-San? Are you Japanese. Oh, yeah, nobody calls me Jeremy. It's JT. Well, my parents called me Jeremy but only when they were upset with me. You're not upset with me, are you?"

JT had a habit of rambling like word vomit, he couldn't stop once he started. He would even ramble with a piece of toast if there wasn't anyone else.

"This is the 2nd time I've every met a Lycan besides myself honestly. How many live...here?" He gestured at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Moe nodded silently. He wanted company and he found it in an unwilling animal. Her heart went out to both of them. Autumn for being kept against her will and JT for being lonely enough to catch a wild animal and hold it against her well.

She nodded again with an approving noise. "Half Japanese but I've spent the last century there, yes." The woman blinked when he rambled on about people being upset at him. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realise, JT-san."

It was the closest he'd get to her saying him name until she got closer to him.

Her bright green eyes turned to the mansion as she began mouthing to herself. "Rico-san, Baba, Uncle Aodh, Grandaddy, myself, Zeke-kun, Isa-san and the newbie that Zeke-kun was talking about," she muttered to herself quietly. "I count eight excluding you, but I'm not sure whether I've met everyone or not."
Back to top Go down
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am

JT shrugged, staring at the ground. If there was any cracks in the ground or coloured spots he would have stared counting them. "That is a lot of people. I suppose I should meet everyone and get settled in." He mumbled idly and shifted from foot to foot. He was always a bit shy with meeting new people but he didn't want anyone to notice his insecurities. He needed more drugs. He placed a naive smile on his lips and crossed his arms. "So you lived in Japan? That's really neat. I'm from America!"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 pm

"It is a lot of people, but once you get past their flaws, they're all really nice. Ignore Zeke-kun and Uncle Aodh, they're all bark and no bite, honest."

She had a feeling those two would try to pick on the new wolf a lot.

Moe gave her usual bright smile. "I've been to America once or twice before, it's beautiful." She bit her lips, glancing down at the floor. "I travelled the world before I moved to Japan." She missed travelling a lot.
Back to top Go down
JeremyTompson

JeremyTompson

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:28 pm

"Well, I would hope they not bite or bark. I'm not really into fighting. Much more can be done like sleeping, eating, sleeping, smoking, sleeping...did I mention sleeping? I can't remember." JT scratched his head.

"Well, as long as they don't bother me I won't bother them." Jeremy shrugged lazily. He yawned, cover his mouth with his sleeve. He was already tired as the effects of his high were wearing off.

"Travel is exciting I guess... I never really cared much for going around places."

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm

She giggled softly, shaking her head a little. "Our wolves are pretty active. We're not a pack that like to sleep the day away."

This pack did a lot to keep themselves active. They trained and got into play fights and played with each other. And...other things...

Her lips twitched. "The first they they'll do when they see you is bother you, JT-san." Especially Aodh.

"I travelled for the first hundred and fifty years of my life. I grew up travelling and I love it." She smiled brightly. She'd love to go travelling again eventually. Perhaps she'd ask Zeke if they could go off to see the world together in a few years time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JT makes his arrival   JT makes his arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

JT makes his arrival
Page 1 of 1