Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VivianneA

The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!   The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:57 am

Dusk had begun to settle in quietly over the unfamiliar landscape of the Coven, large shadows crept across the dappled colors of the gardens stretching below the mansion's entrance. With a protesting squeal the rusted gates were opened, soon followed by another as they were closed.

Vivianne admired the gardens as she pulled her luggage behind her, the clinking of the wheels setting a rhythm as she made her way to the front doors. The comforting scents of the flowers and plants around her were a relaxing fragrance as she approached the large doors, nearly as impressive as the mansion itself. The anxiety that had begun to build within her small frame when she had first pushed open the gates slowly retreated to the back of her mind, as she raised her hand and pushed tentatively on the door.

Surprisingly the door swung in easily, and Vivi cautiously poked her head inside. The scents that greeted her were surprising; she had expected fellow vampires, but the dark, earthen odors of lycans and floral elven scents that greeted her were something she had never really encountered up-close before. There were other scents mixed in with those, but she was unsure of what they might belong to.

Curiosity pressed itself to the forefront of her mind as she let herself in, taking in the new sights. It was a grand entrance, there was no mistaking that, but it was similar enough to her home back in Colmar that it almost felt like home.

Home. The thought was bittersweet; she missed her family dearly, but she had been pushed out with her safety in mind. Her parents were strong, she knew that, but worry still worked its way into a knot in her stomach.

Now was not the time for reflection though, and Vivi shook her head to clear her thoughts, her strawberry strands mimicking her movements. Right, first impressions were important, as her mother had always said. Composing herself, Vivianne started down the hallway, the soft padding of her boots echoing against the floor.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!   The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:36 am

Taylor had been hanging about in the rafters, wanting to relax and tend to a small family of Sparrows that had been nesting there.

She always felt a kinship with them, and not just because of her nickname. She just loved the birds themselves.

The particular family she was looking after had no mother, so she was tending to them daily in secret.

Hell.....Zeke would give her such a ribbing, and Moe wouldn't stop 'aaw-ing' over it.

However, she had been tired when she got up there and had fallen asleep, leaning back against a beam.

Taylor shifted in her sleep, and slowly began tilting to the side.

When she opened her eyes, it was too late to get her balance.

Her eyes shot open and she scrabbled to hold onto something, but failed and fell.

"Agh!" she yelped before falling.

However, she was quite agile.

She twisted in the air and landed on her feet.

Granted, she landed heavily, and pain shot up her legs, but still on her feet.

Taylor hissed quietly, and then realised that there was someone else there.

Turning around, she was face to face with a Vampire.

"Oh....Hello.......You new here?" Taylor asked, arching a pierced eyebrow.

At first glance, Taylor was an intimidating woman.

She wore military style clothing in dark colours, had a pair of hand guns named Vengence and Retrabution strapped to her thighs, and scars on her face.

Her violet eyes were sharp and piercing, but not overly harsh, and her posture was that of a hunter.

Taylor reached into a pocket and lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
VivianneA

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!   The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:02 am

Vivianne nearly jumped out of her skin at the loud crash behind her, quickly turning around to face her new visitor. Dark clothes, piercings, and guns.. interesting. In comparison, Vivi felt a little drab in her large blue and white sweater, and her plain boots. Simple, but it was easy to move in, and more importantly, comfy.

However, the greeting caught her off guard, and she stood there for a moment, blinking in confusion. When her brain finally caught up with her, she panicked, quickly introducing herself.

"Oh...oh! Sorry, I'm Vivianne! Vivi is fine too," she rushed, timidly offering out her hand. "Yes, I'm new here. Just arrived today, actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!   The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:08 am

Taylor smiled a little at the flustered Vampire and reached out to shake the other's hand.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Taylor Longwood, or Sparrow, if you prefer. I don't mind." Taylor said, smoke drifting out of her mouth.

She let go of the other's hand and looked to the side.

"You may wish to brace yourself here. It's not exactly the most calm." She snickered, flicking some of her fringe out of her face.

This vampire seemed a touch on the delicate side.

She'd been keeping an eye on this one for a bit to make sure she's not chewed up and spat back out by this place.

But who knows, her experiences here may be better than Taylor's.
Back to top Go down
VivianneA

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!   The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 am

Vivianne smiled, releasing her grip on the others hand, and letting her arm fall back to her side.

"Taylor is a very nice name. Pleasure to meet you!"

Vivi bent over, picking up the handle of her suitcase, which she had knocked over moment before when Taylor had jumped from the rafters. She glanced around the hallway, confusion creeping onto her features.

"Thanks for the warning. Say, Taylor, I have no idea where I'm supposed to be going. You wouldn't have any ideas, would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!   The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 am

She looked back at Viv and nodded.

"You're most likely going to be heading to your room, yes? Which house are you in? Terra or Aria? The place is divided into Dorms you see. I don't spend any time in my room as I don't sleep inside ever. I have having four walls surrounding me while I sleep." Taylor explained.

She rubbed the back of her head and puffed on her cigarette.

"I won't be able to help you much on the inside of the mansion, as I only know where a few places are. Outside, however, I can show you in great detail. I spend most of my time outside, what with being an Elf and all." Taylor said. "I'm more than willing to help, though, if you ever need it. Just yell out and I'll come and find ya, okay?"

Recently, Taylor had been trying to activly make a good first impression on others and do her best to make friends.

With some, it was easy, and with others, it was really difficult because she just simply couldn't click with them.

However, she got the feeling she'd get on well with Vivianne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!   The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Vivianne: Baker Extraordinaire!
Page 1 of 1