Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:29 am

Gabriel wandered along the darknened pathway, dipping through the shadows. The scent of his last kill lingered briefly in his nostrils as he wiped his lips with a smirk. This one had been young. He had relished the sound of the boy's final screams in his ear as he drained him dry, until the final heartbeat had been squeezed from his breathless chest. He had almost felt sorry for the youth. Almost. But for now, he had to reach a new home. Or at least, a resting place. For now, or until he found something that would end his centuries of travelling. A crack in the hedgerows made him freeze in his tracks. He hushed his breath and listened.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 am

Richard was enjoying a night out by himself. No Ignicio, no wine and no books. He just wanted a couple of hours to have a clear head and take in the spring night. The whether was not a humid, just a little warm from the earlier sun, with a slight breeze.

Of course, all good things must come to an end... Sort of. He was itching to get back to that book he was reading. It just meant going back into the Mansion, which was often left in a purposeful mess for him - often courtesy of Ignicio.

He blinked, and sniffed. There was an unrecognizable scent in the air, but it was obviously vampiric.

As the Vestibule came into his view, so did the new vampire - finely dressed, long haired and taller then himself. Richard frowned.

"And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Gabriel stared at the other man, uncertain of his own response. He had not expected to see another vampire here, not after so many centuries alone among humans. Indeed, it had been so long, he was almost unsure of how to act towards another vampire. With humans, it was easy. Be demanding, act as though you were better and more intelligent than them, and they would treat you like a God. Or, if all else fails, kill them. With vampires it was more difficult. He hadn't seen another vampire since... since Aloyssius died. He sucked in a breath, steeling himself. This was not the time to be weak. The other vampire was watching him closely. He collected himself and adopted a haughty expression.

"I am Gabriel, of the deGaulle family. And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:09 pm

He watched the other hesitate before answering his question.

The DeGaulle family? From the sounds of it, it was French. His mind ran through his limited knowledge of French nobles, only to be stumped. He was about to twist the ring around his finger, but caught himself. If Gabriel was a noble, according to his name and sense of dress, and still held onto that pride, Richard told himself to be on his best behavior. Besides, the man did not show any signs of being a threat... For now, at least.

He corrected his own posture, and replied back, deciding to leave out the main titles; "Richard, from the House of Plantagenet."

"Where you invited to stay here?"

Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:48 am

Gabriel pulled the note from his pocket. The yellowed parchment was stained with blood, the black elaborate scrawl of the handwriting blending with scarlet. The youth had appeared on his doorstep, shivering from the cold and draped in a scruffy old blanket that was soaked through from the snow. He had fainted as soon as he stepped through the door. When he had woken, Gabriel had attacked. It had been an easy kill. Too easy, Gabriel thought. He preferred his victims to thrash and struggle in his arms as he fed from them. But he had not fed in days, and he was feeling weak. And in the boy's pocket, he had found this note. An invitation to go to work in a mansion, with other vampires, like him. At first, he had put it aside. Decided that servant work was below him, one of aristocratic blood. But, over time, the note kept catching his eye, and he longed for the company of others like him, and for some excitement in the endless eternity that was his life.

He handed the note to the other man, watching his expression closely.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:11 am

He was taken aback a bit at the letter, which he took off the other vampire. He scanned it, a barley there smile hinting at his lips, and confusion in his brow. He checked the signature, then handed it back to Gabriel.

"You do know that you are not really a servant, and it is just a mere title? Unless you catch Giacinto in a bad mood, that is." He paused, then added on: "But I would not mind some help cleaning the when disaster strikes." He almost sounded hopeful, this it was a plead rather then a request.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:31 am

A smile quirked Gabriel's lips. "I will be sure to bear it in mind."

He strode out along the path, watching the other vampire follow him out of the corner of his eye. It was... comforting, having vampire company once more. Though he was, himself, born human, he remembered little of his previous life, and felt highly uncomfortable around, and even loathed humans. Having a vampire companion once more reminded him of his maker, a warm tingling feeling settling in the pit of his stomach. He could feel the other vampires eyes prick on the back of his neck, but it was not an entirely unwelcome feeling. He stopped and turned back to the other man.

"Have you always lived here?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 am

Richard eyed the other vampire who he walked down the path and then turn back around. While he was not a threat, Richard found it hard to be comfortable with this other man. He did not completely trust him either, he did not exactly scream "look at me, I am trustworthy", then again, he did not scream 'untrustworthy' either.

"No." He answered. "I moved here with the Elders and the first few of the coven a small while ago." He paused and shifted his weight on the other foot. "So, I am assuming you just got here?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:43 am

"Yes." he replied shortly, striding ahead once more. The past was something that he did not wish to persue in this conversation. He was aware that it appeared impolite, but his self-preservatory instincts were overriding his mind. He heard the other vampire stop behind him. He considered apologising for his abruptness. He turned back to the other man.

"I am sorry. It has been a while since I have encountered another one of us. And truth be told, I am slightly nervous. Please, show me to my room? I would be glad of the company."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:50 am

Ignicio had been incredibly bored all night.

So, he put his nose to use and tracked Dick through the entire mansion (not an easy feat with all the scents around) until he found him.

He stalked towards Dick's back silently, pressing his finger against his lips to tell the other vampire - who he hadnt met yet - to stay silent.

How embarrassed/angry would Dick be to see him~?

"Good evening, Dick~!" He threw his arms around Dick's shoulders, pressing against the younger vampires back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 am

He did not ask for the new vampire to elaborate on his answer. After all, everyone had there secrets and he did not feel it was his place to pry. He watched Gabriel walk back off, and considered going back the other way - in annoyance that the other could not manage a simple goodbye.

Before he could get his legs moving, the other vampire turned back around again and apologised. The annoyance quickly worn off, and he quickly stated; "That's fine." and listened to the other as he carried on speaking.

"Um," he scratched the side of his cheek "I am sorry, but I don't know where your room is, I am not in-" He jumped and yelped as a taller figure pressed against him, singing in his ear.

Ignicio.

On instinct, he elbowed the Elder sharply, his cheeks rosy pink. He hissed, "Don't do that." and then as an afterthought, his tone still having a bite in it, "Evening."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 am

Gabriel smiled invitingly at the new arrival. "Is this somebody you should introduce me to, Richard?"

He laughed inwardly as he watched Richard's face turn an irritated shade of red.

"Maybe he knows the way to my room instead?"

Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 am

Ignicio gave a pathetic whimper when Dick elbowed him. "So mean, Dickie."

He kissed Dick's cheek softly then grinned up at the new face. "Evening. To the both of you."

He hummed quietly as his eyes ran over the new face. He didn't remember his face. Which was odd since he was the one that went out to recruit new servants and he always remembered faces.

"Who're you and what're you doing here?" He didnt like people he hadn't invited personally here.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 am

"This is Ignicio" he said with irritation.

He battered the the stubbled face away in embarrassment as lips pecked his uncontrollably red cheek. The whole display of affection made him a little uncomfortable, along with embarrassed, not to used to it.

He blinked, then looked up at Ignicio in confusion at his question. "You sent him a letter? He has one, with your signature on it."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Vashka looked out of the window. as always, spying for nothing, just a waste of time. Suddenly, she saw somebody. it might just be ? ah ! No! It couldn't be...

Linael ? Is he Linael ?

She rushed to the Vestibule . Skipping a few steps just to jump and glomp the man ( Gabriel ).

After she realized for quite a while. That man was no Linael, he got no cheery charm on it, no long loopy braid and... Linael should smell like flowers! Not drenched in blood. Vashka nodded. " Okay! You're no Linael! " Obviously stated. But he does look like him...

"Well, are ya a new person ? " She smiled. Taking an interest of the long haired man. "Nice to meet you~ I'm Vashka~ " She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Gabriel watched the two men in bemusement. This was Ignicio? Why was it, then, that he was being so hostile, when the letter had been so welcoming and with such a tasty treat attached? "I am Gabriel. You sent a note with a little human messenger boy. I do apologise if you want him back by the way. You caught me at rather a thirsty time." He smiled, baring a flash of fangs. "allow me to...pardon the expression, get you a drink sometime in return." He was not very good at being polite, being brought up among servants for many years, who would obey his every command. But he was trying as hard as he could. He watched the other vampire's expression closely.

Before he could respond, a young blue-haired woman ran down the steps, before stopping slowly, a look of confusion upon her face. She greeted him, in a more friendly manner than her predecessor, and Gabriel was glad of the warmth that she brought to this conversation.

"Good evening, ma'am." he replied with a smile. "My name is Gabriel, I am very pleased to meet you." he held out a hand. "I shall be staying here, if Mr. Ignitio, here permits it?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:55 pm

"A letter with my..." His brows scrunched in confusion. He had only ever sent one letter inviting someone to the coven. And it definitely wasn't this man. "No. I've only sent a letter of invitation to Goyo before."

He lifted an arm from around Dick's neck and held his hand out expectantly towards Gabriel. He wanted to take a look at at the letter and figure out what the hell was happening.

"Ah, Vashka, good evening." He gave a warm smile to the girl - a far cry from the cold look he then turned on Gabriel. "It is Ignicio not Ignitio."

He loathed people getting his name wrong. And he was already less than happy to see some vampire trying to join the coven claiming he had sent a letter of invitation.

"Egg-NII-theo." The very watery Spanish accent that he usually sported sprang back with a vengeance as he pronounced his name. His accent always did creep up when his emotions were a little more passionate than usual. Unluckily for everyone here that passionate emotion was annoyance.

The arm around Dick's shoulder pulled the smaller vampire backwards and the Incubus buried his face in his neck, inhaling deeply. A familiar scent should get him to calm down some.

...He really needed to work on his anger issues.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 am

He felt a little uncomfortable as the quite obvious blood-thirsty vampire simple brushed off the fact that he just killed a small child, and that he was referring humans as nothing more then a drink. He was starting to dislike the vampire in front of him, but quickly reminded himself that the majority of vampires saw human as nothing more then a walking, talking meal.

His face formed back into one of confusion as he looked between Ignicio and Gabriel. That was deferentially Ignicio's signature at the bottom of the letter... So, was ithe letter forged?

The weight on his shoulder disappeared and made it feel a little empty. He rolled his shoulder, ignoring the emptiness, in favor as saying to the hyperactive girl; "Evening, Vashka."

His lips quirked in amusement as Ignicio stressed how his name should be announced. It quickly vanished to replace it with look of embarrassment as he was pulled backwards again. He twitched at the ticklish sensation as the stubble scratched his skin, making him purposefully stomp on Ignicio's foot.

"Don't do that." He hissed, and then added as an afterthought; "Ignitio."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 am

Sharifa was simply taking a walk outside, feeling cheerful because after a few meals, and plenty of rest, the cracks on her skin was healing up, and the gashes were closing up much quicker, almost able to see the flesh knitting back together.

however, her good mood disappeared when she smelt someone new, alongside other familiar scents, and that the new scent was also heavily laden with blood.

she could practically smell the blood lust

her lip curled up slightly as she concentrated on the scent, and found that the new vampire's last meal had been that of a young boy...not even the most blood thirsty in her family would dare take blood from a young human. it would have meant the rest of the coven turning on them and killing the vampire with their fangs and bare hands.

she supressed a growl, and moved silently towards the group, and saw the other vampire. his scent was stronger now that she was closer, smelling he was made, once human, and looked spoiled and bratty.

'hmmph. just another child added to this coven'

she approached the group just as Altair, her Eagle, flew down and landed on her shoulder, glaring slightly at the new vampire as he wasn't feeling settled around him either.

she reached up and stroked his feathers, her sharp golden eyes never leaving the new Fledgling as she approached

and what do we have here? a new Fledgling to be added to the Coven? one that reeks of bloodlust and fresh kill of a young one as well.

as she spoke, Sharifa's Aura spread out and became a little suffocating, but bearable, as she stood next to Nico and Dick, also making sure that Vashka was in near sight, knowing that Valora had grown a little fond of the little one, so would protect her at all costs if need be.

she would let it be known she didn't trust the new person
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 am

Gabriel could read the distrust in her eyes, and realised that it was time to be clearer. "He was no child. Only a year or two under my physical form, in fact. I think he looked about seventeen. Besides, you do not realise that I have been travelling for many months now. I had not fed in over four months. I could not have continued travelling... no, I may not have been able to survive, had I not attacked."
He paused, unsure of whether to trust the other vampires. But his eyes met Richard's pleadingly and he felt compelled to bare everything in order to stay. "I will not lie to you - I hate humans. They killed my maker, my lover, Aloyssius. But I am no childkiller."

He looked around the group that had gathered, feeling a little threatened. And saying Aloyssius' name in the first time in almost a century, had to blink back tears as the pain of his maker's loss hit him once more, resurfaced by the scent of vampires and blood. He wiped them away angrily.

"But, it appears my journey is wasted. I will leave, then."

He turned away from the group, and began to walk back along the path.

Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 am

((This has become a little disordered. I think this'll be a free for all. post whenever you want. No order any more))

"Come off it, Sharifa. We've all killed the young before. Their blood is sweeter." His wine eyes turned to the older woman. He couldn't care less about the bloodlust. They were vampires, not human. They shouldnt have any qualms about killing. He certainly didnt. Neither did Giacinto. Hell, at times she even promoted killing humans.

"Show me the letter, Gabriel." He had a pretty good feeling who had sent the other vampire the letter.

And if he knew the suspected person he was sure they'd have his head if they drove him away.

"We'll get this sorted and then show you to your room."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 am

Sharifa relaxed when she realised it wasn't the young, such as below 13...then she would frown upon it. but, since it was a young adult, probably 18 or so, she was fine with that. she'd had plenty of those.

her scowl disappeared, and the curl in her lip went away as she fully relaxed again.

Altair nipped Sharifa's ear in a vague warning of keeping guard as he had potential to be dangerous. Sharifa waved him off.

if that is the case, then please forgive my earlier rudeness. my sense of smell is off as of late, which is irritating me, and i couldn't tell the exact age of your kill. only that it was fairly young and male.

she then turned to Nico with mild annoyance

me and my family line have never touched even a drop of blood of those younger than 16. 13 was the absolute minimum when you were desperate, and even then, it wouldn't be smiled upon. please forgive the fact i don't like killing children simply for the sake of blood. i'm just a touch snapish at that my dear sir.

her tone was sarcastic and snide, not liking how Nico seemed to think that one ideal for many should be an ideal for all.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:39 pm

((OOC : Long post is long. Sorry for replying all on one long post ))

Quote :
Good evening, ma'am." he replied with a smile. "My name is Gabriel, I am very pleased to meet you." he held out a hand. "I shall be staying here, if Mr. Ignitio, here permits it?"

Vashka smiled in excitement. New people! Yaaaaayyy~~~ She giggled in her heart.

" He stays ? The Linael-Look-alike-but-more-beautiful person stays ? Yaaayy~~~ " Vashka giggled. Circling the person named Gabriel.

Wait. What ? Gabriel ?He could be...

No...
Vashka shrugged.

But maybe...

Nah! She shrugged once more.

"Gabriel, sir. You no part of the Eliael's house before, no ? "
She asked in confusion. All she ever knows, that anyone with the name "-el" on the back are supposedly a group of the Eliael house, the house she once belong.
Quote :

"Ah, Vashka, good evening."

Vashka smiled cheerfully to her master, bowing several times before leaps up to circling Gabriel once more. "Good Evening Mastah Ignicio~ "

Quote :
"It is Ignicio not Ignitio."

Vashka laughed. Master Ignicio new "nickname really tickles Vashka. "Waaahh~ Ignitio~ " She laughed.
Quote :

"Evening, Vashka."

Vashka turned to Richard and gives a sweet smile. "Evening to you too, master Richard~ " She smiled.

When Sharifah came, the girl nearly didn't noticed her. She was too "busy" circling the beautiful person while keep wondering how such a beautiful man exist. And besides, circling people is fun,no ? They were talking a bit about... feeding on little children if Vashka listens. Vashka loves the sweet scent of children! The innocent sweet blood , the great purity, wah~ Yep! The best! especially if the child is blue-blooded~

Now that Vashka saw Gabriel once more, he looked a bit.. umm.. fresh from the hunt! That's the word. Vashka dislikes unclean bloody people. "Gabriel,sir, You need a bath! " She winked. " If I may, maybe I could give you a handmade soap Noir made that will make you smell like flowers! " she smiled.

Vashka dislikes clashes between members. Maybe this will make everybody feel a bit welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Gabriel thought a moment. The scent of blood was starting to turn rank, and actually, he really would appreciate a bath right now. Vashka's expression had changed little when Sharifa had been in uproar about his... feeding habits, and continued to stare up at him with fascination. He was grateful to her that she seemed friendly towards him - afterall, around here, he was in need of friends.

He smiled at both vampires. "That would be wonderful, thank you. I may have one now, if I may?"
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:14 am

Vashka thought for a moment before asking to Gabriel once more."Gabriel, sir. You no part of the Eliael's house before, no ? You reminded me of some people I know~ really really do~"Vashka smiles before giving a slight smile.

" Gabriel needs a bath ?"She giggled. Maybe she's the only one who thought of that statement as funny but it is. " I'll need to find the soapy,yes ? " she smiled. Never did she actually know where Noir put that flowery soap though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue   Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel's arrival in cacciatori di sangue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next